• Published 31st Jul 2017
  • 515 Views, 9 Comments

PhoenixTDM Adventures in Equestria - PhoenixTDM



When 6 best friends team up to defeat a monster, they find out that they are the elements of harmony. A pegasus gets jealous of them and becomes a hard-to-defeat villlain.

  • ...
 9
 515

Kindergarten

Author's Note:

This chapter takes place when PhoenixTDM is 5 and Lucas is 3. Apple Blossom turning into a Pegasus will be explained in the sequel, CMC: The Third Generation.
I am so glad that you are reading this! It's my first ever fanfic and I'm going to make it into an audio drama. Thanks for reading this and please keep reading! (but you don't have to):pinkiehappy:

Watch PhoenixTDM Adventures in Equestria here! https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLChcDl9x1_DygiFeMt49wFeUvhaJKgH9o

PhoenixTDM was getting ready for kindergarten. She put a pencil, crayons, and her lunch in her saddlebag as her mom came in and said, "Phoenix, it's time for breakfast!" PhoenixTDM picked up her saddlebag as she flew over to the table and sat down for a delicious breakfast of Cheerileeos cereal, setting her saddlebag on the ground next to her. When she finished eating she said, "Mommy, what time am I going to go to school?"

"Right now!" Her mom replied as she looked at a clock. PhoenixTDM put her saddlebag on and the 2 of them flew out the door. When they got to the schoolhouse her mom said, "Okay, it's time for your school! You can go out onto the playground and wait for the bell to ring." PhoenixTDM hugged her mom and said, "Bye mommy! I will see you after school!!" Her mom replied, "Bye!!" and flew back to the house. PhoenixTDM looked over to the playground and started walking there when she heard a familiar voice, "PhoenixTDM, is that you?"

She looked over to her left and saw her friend, Icy Breeze! She flew over to him and said, "Icy Breeze!! I haven't seen you in 2 years! It's awesome that we're both going to a Ponyville school!"

"Even though I live in Cloudsdale, my mom is a teacher here so I have to go to this school." Icy Breeze said. PhoenixTDM looked and saw that a yellow unicorn colt was standing right next to Icy Breeze.

"This is my best friend, Mac!" Icy Breeze told her. PhoenixTDM was excited that she was going to make a new friend so she introduced herself. "Hi, I'm PhoenixTDM!" She said enthusiastically.

"I'm Mac" He responded with a smile. They heard the bells ring and they walked over to the schoolhouse and went inside. Fillies and colts poured into the room and PhoenixTDM took a seat in the back row. The teacher Apple Blossom (who was now a Pegasus) came up in front of the class and announced, "Hello fillies and colts! Welcome to kindergarten! I am your teacher, Mrs. Apple Blossom! Turn to the pony next to you or in front of you and tell them about yourself." PhoenixTDM turned to her right and there was a light orange unicorn filly with purple eyes and a pink/brown mane.

"Hi, I'm Light Heart!" The filly said.

"I'm PhoenixTDM" She replied. "What's your favorite color, animal, and drink?" PhoenixTDM asked.

"Pink, a cat, and lemonade!" Light Heart replied. PhoenixTDM's eyes widened. "ME TOO!!" She said in excitement. Light Heart smiled and said, "We're going to be best friends!"

"We sure are!" PhoenixTDM replied. The two hugged and PhoenixTDM saw something glow. She looked at Light Heart's flank and said, "You got your cutie mark!!" Light heart looked down at her flank. There was a cutie mark of two hearts, one pink and one red. Light heart was so excited that she started jumping up and down yelling, "I GOT MY CUTIE MARK!!!!" The whole class looked at her and Apple Blossom said, "Congratulations, Light Heart! I've never seen anypony get a cutie mark on their first day of kindergarten! Now sit back down in your seat!" Light heart sat back down and turned back to PhoenixTDM.

"That is so awesome!" PhoenixTDM said to Light Heart. Light heart replied, "I know, right?" The two spent the rest of the day talking to each other until it was time for recess. The bell rang and they trotted outside.

"What should we do?" Asked Light Heart. PhoenixTDM thought for a minute and then came up with an idea. "Let's play with my friends, Icy Breeze, and Mac! I can introduce you." PhoenixTDM suggested.

"Okay!" Light heart agreed. The two fillies looked across the playground and PhoenixTDM spotted Icy Breeze going down the slide and Mac waiting for his turn on it. PhoenixTDM pointed at them. "There they are!" She exclaimed.

Everything went fine at first. PhoenixTDM made the introductions and everyone was nice and polite. But an orange earth pony colt with a gold mane walked up to them and said, "Hey, little ponies! Get out of my way!" PhoenixTDM and her new friends were startled by his sudden appearance and Light Heart said, "We're not little! We're the same age and height as you!"

The earth pony got mad and yelled, "Well, I'm six! How old are all of you?!" The four friends all chimed in at the same time: "Five."

"Ha, I knew it! I am older than you. You ponies can't get in my way! I'm Star and I'm in charge around here!!", Star exclaimed. PhoenixTDM looked confused and said, "I thought that Mrs. Apple Blossom was in charge?" Star looked at PhoenixTDM straight in the eyes and his eyes widened and he froze in place for a few seconds. He shook his head to clear it and said, "Well she is, but I'm the student that gets to boss everypony around! So don't even think about messing with me!" He walked away, looking a bit flustered and Mac said, "Well, I guess we better not mess with Star..."

"Yeah, he seems a bit dangerous" Icy Breeze agreed. "But let's forget about that bully and go to the jungle gym and play. He's not worth another moment of thought." The other three nodded their heads and they all ran to the jungle gym.


Near the end of the school year

"I can't wait for the end of the school year - there are only a few weeks left!", PhoenixTDM yelled excitedly as her and her dad were walking to school. Her dad smiled and said, "That means that summer is coming soon so you'll get to sleep in!" PhoenixTDM jumped in the air and yelled, "WOO HOO!!!!" Her dad flew up next to her and they flew the rest of the way to school. PhoenixTDM hugged her dad and he said, "Bye, PhoenixTDM! I will see you after school!"

"Bye Daddy!", PhoenixTDM said, and then she flew off to find Light Heart. She found her swinging on the swings and PhoenixTDM walked up to her and said, "Hi, Light Heart!" Light Heart smiled and said, "PhoenixTDM! Do you think we could have a sleepover this weekend? PhoenixTDM sighed and said, "Sorry, I can't. My aunt is having her foal this weekend and I have to be there. I know that I'm always busy on the weekends so maybe we could have a sleepover in the summer since there are only a few weeks left!" Light Heart smiled and said, "Okay! Sounds good! I can't wait to see your little cousin when he or she is born!"

"Me neither! Also, it's going to be a girl" PhoenixTDM said. Just then, the bell rang for school to start and they ran into the schoolhouse.

"Good morning Class! Today we are going to have a test on letters and numbers." Announced Mrs. Apple Blossom after the fillies and colts sat down. The whole class groaned because they had already had a test at the beginning of the year. That particular test was focused on colors and shapes and they didn't find them very challenging. Mrs. Apple Blossom started handing out test papers and the ponies in the class started working on the problems. Star looked over the problems and thought to himself, "These problems are easy! I can get through them in less than a minute!" He grabbed his pencil with his mouth and started writing the answers down fast. When he finished, he got up and took his paper over to the teacher who was standing at her desk.

"I finished it!" exclaimed Star. Mrs. Apple Blossom said, "Star! You can't rush on a test! This took a minute for you to complete!" She looked at the answers and gasped, "Oh my! You got every single one correct!" Star was a bit shocked that he had gotten every single one correct. How could this be? He didn't even try.

"And also, a cutie mark!" Mrs. Apple Bloom exclaimed. Star looked at his flank and his jaw dropped. There was a cutie mark of a shiny yellow star on his flank.

"I GOT MY CUTIE MARK!!!" He yelled, jumping up and down. The whole class looked over at him and the teacher said, "Quiet, Star! Your classmates are still working on their tests!" Star nodded and walked over to his desk and a few ponies were still looking at him. He glared at them and then took out some crayons and a piece of paper and started drawing.


"I can't believe that Star got his cutie mark! What is his talent, anyway?" PhoenixTDM asked at the end of the day. Mac thought and replied, "Maybe his talent is getting everything right!"

"Well his personality is not right - that's for sure." Icy Breeze said.
Just then, they heard a loud voice from behind them.

"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY!?" The voice screamed. The four turned around and saw Star standing behind them. They shrunk back and Mac said, "We were just umm... complementing your cutie mark! Yeah!" Star narrowed his eyes, stared straight at Mac, and said, "I heard what you were saying... This is the last time that I will let something like this pass." He walked away and Icy said, "That was a close one! Star could have hurt us!"

"Well, at least we didn't!" Light Heart said, relieved. The school bell rang and the fillies and colts poured out of the classroom.

"Maybe we need to come up with a way to defend ourselves from Star. He's Star-ting to become kind of like a bully. Pun intended." PhoenixTDM said. They all laughed and went over to their parents to go home.