• Published 31st Jul 2017
  • 515 Views, 9 Comments

PhoenixTDM Adventures in Equestria - PhoenixTDM



When 6 best friends team up to defeat a monster, they find out that they are the elements of harmony. A pegasus gets jealous of them and becomes a hard-to-defeat villlain.

  • ...
 9
 515

Welcome to the world

Author's Note:

Watch PhoenixTDM Adventures in Equestria here! https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLChcDl9x1_DygiFeMt49wFeUvhaJKgH9o

I am so glad that you are reading this! It's my first ever fanfic and i'm hoping to make it into an audio drama. Thanks for reading this and please keep reading! (but you don't have to) :pinkiehappy:

I don't own My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. This fanfic is in the Daughter Of Discord universe, made by DisneyFanatic2364

Many magical and strange things happen in Equestria. This story is about the best magic of all, Friendship.


One sunny day in Cloudsdale, two pegasi had just had a foal. She was turquoise with blue wings and had a pink and blue/teal mane. Her parents named her PhoenixTDM. When they brought her home, she started flying! She was the perfect little filly, and nothing could change that.


(this next part takes place when PhoenixTDM is 3)

"Sweetie wake up, it's time to move!" Her mom said as she flew into her room and picked her up off of her bed. PhoenixTDM was excited to move to a new house and it wasn't even a cloud! It was a house in Ponyville! PhoenixTDM said to her mom, "Yay! My room is going to have an awesome bed and an awesome shelf and an awesome-" Her mom replied smiling, "Yes, it's going to have many awesome things." Her mom picked up PhoenixTDM and flew her to the bathroom, where she brushed her daughter's mane. They flew to the kitchen and ate some delicious waffles that her dad cooked and when they were done PhoenixTDM said, "Daddy, that was the best breakfast ever! Thanks!"

"You're welcome, peaches." Her dad replied. PhoenixTDM brushed her teeth in the bathroom and when she was done her dad said, "Okay, we're going to take you to the Sunshine Cloudsdale Daycare so you, your mom and I can bring the things to our new house and put everything from this house into our new one. Also, we have a surprise for you when you come home!" PhoenixTDM was so excited that her wings fluttered in the air as she yelled, "YAY!!!"


PhoenixTDM wandered around the daycare and saw foals flying around and playing. She went over to a small table and started drawing a picture when a light purple colt with a light blue mane and purple eyes that looked the same age as PhoenixTDM sat next to her and said, "H-hi, what are you drawing?" PhoenixTDM showed him the drawing and replied, "A pink cat! I've always wanted a cat and pink is my favorite color! Also, I'm going to draw a blue bow around her tail." The colt looked at the drawing and said, "Wow, that's an awesome drawing!" PhoenixTDM liked the compliment and said, "Thanks! I'm PhoenixTDM, what's your name?"

"I'm Icy Breeze" He replied. "That's a cool name" She replied.

They made a bunch more drawings for the rest of that morning until PhoenixTDM's dad came through the door. PhoenixTDM ran to her dad yelling, "DADDY!!!" She hugged him and then led him over to the table where she and Icy Breeze were drawing. She grabbed her drawings and said, "This is my new friend, Icy Breeze! We made drawings for the whole day."

"Hello, Icy Breeze, I'm PhoenixTDM's dad. Nice to meet you!" Icy Breeze replied, "Nice to meet you too! Bye PhoenixTDM, I hope I see you again!"

"I hope I see you again, too! Bye!" She replied as her and her dad flew out the door and down to their new house in Ponyville.


PhoenixTDM and her dad arrived at the new house. She opened the door and saw all of the things from her old house in her new house! The walls were light blue and the floors were orange. But she didn't see her mom anywhere so she asked her dad, "Where's mommy?" Her dad took her hoof and said, "She's over here" While he flew her to a room. The door was open a crack and he pushed it open. PhoenixTDM saw her mom in a bed, holding something blue and green. She realized that it was a foal! She flew over to the bed and whispered, "Is this the surprise?" Her mom nodded and then PhoenixTDM said, "This is the best surprise ever!"

"His name is Lucas", Her mom said. PhoenixTDM was so excited to have a little brother and she whispered to him, "Welcome to the world, Lucas. I am your sister, PhoenixTDM"