• Published 31st Jul 2017
  • 515 Views, 9 Comments

PhoenixTDM Adventures in Equestria - PhoenixTDM



When 6 best friends team up to defeat a monster, they find out that they are the elements of harmony. A pegasus gets jealous of them and becomes a hard-to-defeat villlain.

  • ...
 9
 515

Family love

Author's Note:

This chapter takes place a few weeks after chapter 1
I am so glad that you are reading this! It's my first ever fanfic and i'm going to make it into an audio drama. Sorry that this chapter is so short. The other chapters are better than this one, so please keep reading! (but you don't have to) :pinkiehappy:

Watch PhoenixTDM Adventures in Equestria here! https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLChcDl9x1_DygiFeMt49wFeUvhaJKgH9o

PhoenixTDM woke up to the sound of crying. She covered her ears and tried to fall back asleep but she couldn't fall asleep. Ever since her brother was born, things were like this every night. She could barely get any sleep! She trudged over to her brother's room and her mom was there, putting a pacifier in his mouth. Lucas had stopped crying so she went back to bed and fell asleep for the rest of that night.


The smell of waffles filled the air as PhoenixTDM was playing with Lucas. "Breakfast time!" Her dad yelled from down the hall. PhoenixTDM picked up Lucas and flew him to the kitchen dining room, where there was a delicious plate of waffles and eggs for her. She washed her hooves and sat down at the table and started eating as her mom fed Lucas milk out of a baby bottle.

"You will be going into kindergarten in a few years, Phoenix!" Her mom said. PhoenixTDM dropped her fork as she looked up at her mom. "I don't want to!!!" She whined. Her mom looked back at her and said, "Well, it's so you learn new things. Besides, you will meet new friends there! You and your friends may even be the next saviors of Equestria!"

"Really?!" PhoenixTDM said in amazement. Her mom laughed and said, "Naw, I was just joking. But not about the part of you making new friends." PhoenixTDM thought about it and decided that she did want to go to kindergarten. She wanted to learn new things and make new friends.

"I changed my mind, I do want to." Her mom smiled and said, "I'm so proud of you. Now finish your breakfast so you don't starve!" PhoenixTDM nodded and wolfed down her waffles. She got up and brought them to the sink, and flew to her room to make a drawing.
(a few hours later)

PhoenixTDM flew into the kitchen where her mom was reading a book and her dad was playing with Lucas. " Mom, Dad, look at what I drew!" She exclaimed. Her dad picked up Lucas and her parents flew over to her. She was holding a drawing of her, her parents, and her little brother with the words, "I love you" written on the top. Her dad said, "Aww this is so sweet thanks!" and her mom said, "Thank you, PhoenixTDM! This is such a cute drawing."

"You're welcome" She replied. Her dad got a magnet and put the drawing on the fridge, and they never took it down.