• Published 8th Mar 2017
  • 758 Views, 65 Comments

The Lost Changeling - AizakkuHorooee



A changeling lands in a completely unfamiliar location, one that is not the best place to land at for her, especially when sent flying through the air potentially for thousands of miles. How will she ever make it out?

  • ...
2
 65
 758

Chapter XVI - Not so Wrong Anymore

Facing me right now is the queen I once looked up to. Responding to the revelation, Pane gasps.

“Queen Chrysalis?!? YOU were Immunity?!?”

“Yes, you urban trespasser! WHO ELSE would it have been? Carve was clever to see through my disguise. Isn’t that right, my drone?”

“Why are you in Ponyville, queen? Weren’t you sent south of the hive?”

“Don’t ask petty questions, Carve! Regardless, I will forgive you for referring to my title as other than a monarch if you return home and leave every one of the ponies behind.”

“Queen Chrysalis, I have looked up to you since I split my egg. But the Chrysalis I know never leaves her drones behind. I know, the latest Canterlot invasion was a complete disaster. Hell, I found out I was lost in some alien realm where I landed. All this time, I have been patient to find you. I don’t want what Rusty, Pane and I did not to be worth it, so I’m not going to exit this hospital until Rusty gets the care he-”

“TRAITOR!!! Ze ni valdraso fi mone sa ga ata ze mato FLEMA!!!

Suddenly, during her yelling, Chrysalis floats me into Pane, causing the two of us to tumble over into a nearby wall, hearing a nasty crack as we hit.

“Now, which side do you choose? Your role model, or those muling grubs?”

“Come on, Pane. We better warn the receptionist.”

Suddenly, I hear the crack again from behind me.

“OW!!! Carve, some assi-”

“Right behind you!”

I throw Pane over between my wings, using my magic. Then, I gallop over to the front of the hospital.

“Hello?”

“Anything I can help you with?” the receptionist inquires in a deadpan manner.

“We have a demented changeling queen on the loose here.”

“Okay. Let’s evacuate then. It’ll take five minutes before we go though.”

“Alright. You can do it now. I just have to heal two of my friends before I can get out.”

“But what will ha-”

“I’ll be safe. I’m not going to be targeted. All I got to do is make the right cocoon.”

So, I go back to room a hundred and thirteen with Pane still on my back.

“What’s going on?”

“I’m going to put you in a cocoon that will... what exactly do you have?”

“My left hoof got crushed.”

“Okay. I’m going to put you in a healing cocoon that will correct tissue connection.”

“How is it done?”

“I’m sorry I have to do this, but you have to be upside down for this.”

So, I levitate Pane in a position so I see her chin and she sees mine. Then, I fly up and wave my hooves in a relatively complicated sequence.

Left hoof: far down, then left - Right hoof: Right, up - Left hoof: far right - Right hoof: right, down. Then, I move both of my hooves down to finish off one loop before doing the same sequence over and over and over until the cocoon starts to take shape. When I finish the cocoon, I free Rusty.

“Carve?!? What’s going on?”

“I’ll tell you after I get you a healing cocoon.”

“Why is- oh wait. You just said you’d tell me when you got me one of those.”

I nod.

“Hey Rusty, the one I’m going to heal you in, since I have no other choice, is going to be different from Pane’s.”

I start making Rusty’s cocoon and try to remember what the sequence was to make an organ revitalizing cocoon.

Left hoof: far right, left, up - right hoof: far down left - rinse - repeat.

A cocoon takes shape around the now upside down Rusty.

Looking at both Rusty and Pane, all I can be sure about is that those two are going to be okay. I had to heal the two anyway, otherwise I wouldn’t be even tempted to cocoon them. It feels so wrong to cocoon ponies, but it’s for the best that they heal if they have to. Looking at Rusty’s forehooves, the burns are still present. Looking at Pane, I see that her back is arched in a way almost like the hump of a camel. Pane’s back looks a lot closer to her wall than Rusty is to his.

Clisaris le maturo mato flema pa nuta vi hodao Pehin. Ve ni valparel vi pa ga!

I sit down in front of the wall containing the exit into the hall and bang my head into it.

HUN ZE, CLISARIS!!! MOT EN LORINEHICEZ!!!

I slump onto the floor and cover my eyes as I start wetting my bandages. I sure hope Chrysalis is happy about what she did, because I sure am not.

Suddenly, I hear a loud buzzer go off, then a bell.

Well, it’s time for the ponies to evacuate the hospital apparently.

I hope Queen Chrysalis doesn’t join them, disguised as Immunity again.

“Hey! We have to go too!”

Oh, the receptionist.

“I’m safe in here! Just go!”

“It’s an evacuation from that crazy queen you told me about!”

“I know! But she won’t go after her own drone! Besides, I have to stay and watch Rusty and Pane!”

“Come on! Everypony else has d-”

“Just go!!!” I shout.

“Fine!”

The receptionist proceeds to leave me be. When I look out the window, afterwards, all of the patients and hospital staff stand outside.

“Well, I just hope every one of those ponies are safe from Queen Chrysalis. Wait a minute. Immunity?!? Uh oh. This can’t be good.”

I teleport to the front of the hospital.

“Everyone, listen! I noticed when I was looking out the front window of room one hundred and thirteen that there was a pony named Immunity. Does anyone beside that pony know Lingo?”

All of the ponies besides the disguised Queen Chrysalis shakes their heads.

“Good. Then I can thoroughly conduct this experiment. Greta, Imiuniti!”

Queen Chrysalis scowls at me.

“Greetings yet again, if I do say so myself."

Hun ze.

That scowl turns into a gasp.

“What did you say?!?”

“I rest my case. No one in Ponyville knows about Lingo, yet this particular pony DOES. Everyone, meet my former role model...”

I do the revelation spell again on the disguise, causing everyone to gasp at the green flame.