• Published 25th Feb 2017
  • 2,389 Views, 39 Comments

Excalibur's Life and Adventures - Knightwolf1875



A little bit of crazy goes a long way for some. Others it's just a normal day in their life, but for Excalibur it went from normal to "Hello Discord!" In just one night's sleep.

  • ...
5
 39
 2,389

Chapter One: Rushed Inforamtion

Excalibur’s Adventures
By Knightwolf1875
Chapter One

Looking around a young Alicorn mare sighed as her aunt and mother put they plan into action. The light silver with cyan glove and sock fur anthro pulled her cyan/white wings in close as her mother ran out of the room with her aunt’s cake. “I swear you two never grow up.” She muttered as she walked over to the table where a history book as sitting. “Aunt Tia, you do know somepony is going to have to help them with this little hunt right?”

Celestia looked over at Excalibur Edge, her niece, with a sigh. “I do. Of course I wasn’t going to ask you to do this. You just got back from home and dealing with those artifacts.” The white Alicorn said getting up to get that CD from Luna’s room. “Besides, you’re the only one to keep Daring from running off to explore this world after all.” She stopped when the younger Alicorn snapped the book shut, and three boxes appeared in front of the solar mare. “Are these my cakes?”

“You only get them if you leave those CDs alone.” Excalibur said putting the book down. “You know how mom gets when you do this.” She grinned turning around and walking for the doorway. “I was thinking of going for a dive in that area anyway. Besides, it’s not like there’s anypony around there that has scuba gear for ponies anyway.” Excalibur chuckled as she walked out of the room. “Please, you’re my family now and I want to be a better daughter then I was…was a son to my family.”

As the younger Alicorn left the room Celestia sighed remembering how much things changed for the poor girl. It wasn’t an easy thing to do, but it was for the best really. She is the only one to really get out there and speak knowing for what after all. “At least Luna has the foal she wanted even if it wasn’t meant to happen like that.” She chuckled before opening the cake box, and getting a face full of said cake. “EXCALIBUR!!!!”

Flashback

When it all began

A young man was busy trying to get around his writers block by watching a Youtube video about MLP. He had brown hair, blue eyes, wore glasses, and slightly tanned skin (he didn’t get out much for a better tan). Arthur was chatting with the people of MLP: Theory Analysts about pony OCs, and how they would best fit into the show. All in theory of course, but something felt odd with how the chat was going.
Arthur rubbed his eyes feeling tired after nearly an hour of chat with the Analysts. “It’s been fun chatting with you all like this, but I need to crash out.”

“Of course, Knightwolf1875.” The return text said. “We might even have something for you when you return. For now get some rest and thanks for sharing your OC with us.”

Well that was kind of odd. “I wonder what they mean by that.” He muttered before yawning while stretching his arms. “Well, I’ll just see about it later.” Arthur went about getting ready for bed, shower, brush teeth, wonder why his computer was glowing again…Huh, what?!
For some reason the screen was glowing a soft silver color. He saw an e-mail from the Analysts waiting for him. “That was oddly quick, but I guess they’re just that good is all.” The young man said before clicking the message and was nearly blinded when his OCs cutie mark appeared. “ACK! Bright light! Bright light!” It faded quickly enough that it didn’t leave him seeing spots, but it still left him with a slightly strange feeling. Looking to the screen again Arthur saw a link to a video about OCs, and Excalibur Edge, his OC, was the main character for it.

He was a little stunned to see that a video was up about his OC. Not one to take it for a bad thing he opened the link and enjoyed the moment. Arthur did take note of how quickly they did get pictures of her, and many showed her with the Mane 6. “When were those even made?” He thought often during the video.

After sending a quick thank you for the video, and feeling overly drained for some reason. As soon as his head hit the pillow Arthur was out like a light, and that was when something happened. Light silver fur started to grow across his body with cyan colored fur on his hands. His feet shifted painlessly into hooves as cyan fur grew down from his knees, and the hooves also turned cyan. Next was his sex making him, now her groan a little as breast grew on her chest. Her body thinned some to a more feminine, but toned build as a twelve inch horn grew from her forehead and her face pushed out into a muzzle. Cyan/white wings sprouted out of her back as she coughed to mark her voice changing, her tail quickly grew out next as her hair turned from brown to ruby red with gold highlights to match her tail. The new Alicorn mare slept on like nothing had happened as someone appeared in her room just as the wind began to howl.

The next morning Excalibur groaned feeling a little off key. She dragged herself out of bed naked, and slowly rubbed her face. The mare didn’t even know anything was wrong as she went toward the bathroom. Only to trip over a rug that shouldn’t have been there, and landed on the silk soft rug. That was when things started to click in her mind as she looked around the room.

“Okay, I’m not wearing my glasses however I can see…What’s with my voice?” She asked fear raising some, but she shook it way. “Stay calm. Freaking out isn’t going to fix this, so first…I need a mirror.” Excalibur got to her hooves looking for a mirror and saw the open door to a private bath. She went in, felt around for a light switch for a moment, before turning on the lights. “This is one big bathroom.” She muttered in surprise seeing the huge bath tub and shower on her right. Left were the sink, cabinet, and toilet that looked normal enough. It was the wall mirror that held her attention as she now saw who she was. “I-I’m Excalibur?! How?” She blinked looking herself over blushing. “I look better than I thought I would. I mean she, me…This is making my head spin again.”

“Maybe you should get dressed first, Arthur.” A voice said behind her making her blush brighter. “Or should I call you Excalibur now?” Turning toward the voice Excalibur legs nearly gave out as she came face to face with Princess Luna dressed in blue jeans, black shirt, and holding some clothes. “I hope you don’t mind if I try calling you ‘Daughter’ do you?” When the silver mare slowly shook her head Luna giggled. “Lost your voice already?” The lunar mare teased setting the clothes to the side and hands the stunned mare some underwear.

Excalibur took the offered underwear as the shock wore off. “Okay, what happened and why am I here, Luna? This is way too real to be a dream as it did hurt when I tripped on a rug.” She looked at the red panties and bra with a slight blush. “Lace? Red lace underwear?”

“I thought it looked cute.” Luna said brushing some of the young mare’s mane out of her face. “Also you have a slight winter coat, and those will help with keeping you cool.” Her grin faded as Excalibur started to get dress. “Tia wanted me to not say anything but the reason you’re here is because a tornado hit your town.”

The young Alicorn looked at Luna shocked. “What?! You’re saying I would have been killed if you left me there?”

Nodding her head Luna helped Excalibur with her bra, and fixed her tail. “If it wasn’t for the transformation spell being fresh on you I wouldn’t have got to you before it hit. Your family is safe, but the apartment was ripped clean to the ground. I’m sorry I couldn’t do more.”
Excalibur was feeling rushed with all this information, and learned that she might have died if left at her apartment. She didn’t have long to think about it as Luna adjusted her bra making her squeak. “H-hey, easy with that thing. Also this is feeling really rushed with everything you’re telling me, Luna. What’s the hurry?”

Luna sighed as the young Alicorn started getting her pants on. “Blueblood somehow learned about you, and is already making plans. I’m sorry to rush you after you just woke up and had to learn all this. But if we don’t get going soon he’ll be trying to push you into being his bride.”

“You’re telling me he is that kind of stupid?” Excalibur asked getting the hang of anthro pony clothes now. She pulled the blue t-shirt on with only a little help from Luna. “I thought that was just a fan theory.”

“I’m afraid not, and he’s still got it out for Rarity.” Luna stated leading her new daughter toward the door and into the hall. “We’re going to be making a small announcement about me adopting you as my daughter, and the reason behind it. This works out a little better in one way.” She grinned as they walked at a fast pace with Excalibur quickly getting her hooves under her with each step. “We need somepony to be an ambassador to your world, or other worlds. I think you might like it. It’s a bit, how could I put it, James Bond like?”

The young Alicorn rolled her eyes grinning. “Just as long as I’m not dressed to kill like the Bond girls, okay?” She frowned as her mind caught up with the events. “Could I maybe let me family know I’m okay?”

“Sorry, but the link too your world was cut by someone there.” Discord said appearing next to the mares. A frown on his face instead of a chipper grin as Excalibur had expected. “I fear somebody set the whole thing in motion to keep us out. I spent all night trying to get back before you even ask, Luna. There’s nothing I can do about it at all. The good news is I did make sure that lovely old house stood its ground like the stone it is.” He chuckled seeing the new Alicorn smile some. “Well my job here is done. I’ll be…” He was pulled into a hug by Excalibur which he returned. “I guess I can stay a little longer if you want.”

“Thanks for at least trying so hard for me.” Excalibur said holding back her tears. “Maybe later we can work on recreating my stuff from home? Could be a fun kind of chaos for us both.”

Discord chuckled slipping out of her arms like water. “You’re melting my heart, dear Cali. But you’ll be happy to know I did save all of it. I’m just keeping it safe till you get a moment to look it over.”

They neared a large pair of doors with guards on either side of it. They pushed the doors open for them as Excalibur sighed softly. “Tell you what, Discord. Set it up as a private theater for us and I’ll call it good. Deal?”

“Oh! I love how you think, my dear.” Discord said doing a back flip and hovered in the air. “Luna you must be proud of your daughter already. She’s so clever, and full of fun ideas. Makes me wonder about her skill in pranks.” He gave a mischievous grin before disappearing.

The two mares sighed entering the thorn room where Celestia was waiting for them. Unlike Luna the solar mare was dressed in a flowing white dress, and talking with a few reporters. “You questions will be answered in good time, my little ponies.” The solar mare said looking toward the Luna, and Excalibur as they came closer. “In fact, here’s my sister now with Excalibur Edge.”

Excalibur, for her part, just gulped as the group turned to them and hides behind Luna’s wing. “I’ll get you for this, Aunt Tia.” She muttered as the rush of questions made her ears ring. She was thankful for Luna, her mother now, answering most of their questions. Until one reporter, a mare with shockingly dark purple hair pulled into a ponytail, asked Excalibur something surprising. “Could you repeat that, miss?”

“Truthnote, Princess.” Truthnote said stepping forward from the group a little. “I asked if you were going to be moving to Ponyville at some point to protect it. You talent is hunting isn’t it?”

“No, it’s combat. Besides, I don’t think the ponies there need any help.” Excalibur said wondering how Truthnote got the idea of her talent. “Ponyville has the Elements of Harmony living there, and has been near the Everfree forest for many years now. I’m sure the town ponies are tougher than you give them credit for.”

The mare blinked hearing the newest princess speak so well of the small town, and grinned. “Well, thank you for that. Ponyville is my home town and I just keep hearing about the things that happen.”

“You worry about your friends and family each time you hear something, huh?” Excalibur asked getting a nod from Truthnote. “Maybe you should take some time to visit them. I’m sure they’d love to see you as well.”

“My boss won’t even let me take the weekend off.” Truthnote muttered before looking scared. “I-I’m so sorry. I didn’t mean to say it…” She stopped as Luna groaned face palming. “Huh?”

“I’ll have a word with Deadline Press later about this.” The lunar mare stated flatly. “He has been warned twice before about this, and I’m guessing he still doesn’t pay well. Yes?”

A few of the reports nod their heads as Truthnote nervously chuckled. “Does barely covering the rent and food sound right?”

“Tia I’m going out for a bit.” Luna growled turning on her hoof and storming for the exit. “I’ll be fixing a few problems.”

Celestia shook her head with a sigh. “Try not to implode the building this time, please.” She looked to the reporters and smiled softly. “That’ll be all everypony. I need to have a word with my niece in private.” A few guards lead the reports out as the solar mare turned to a side door. “I’m sure you have a lot of questions yourself, Excalibur.”

“I think mom covered most of it and Discord too.” Excalibur said looking down and seeing her cutie mark on her shirt. “So that’s where Truthnote got the idea about me being a hunter. Mom also warned me about Blueblood.”

Celestia looked at the young Alicorn in shock. “And you’re not freaking out about all this, why? You’ve been pulled from your home, learned you can’t go back, and have the most…” She stopped herself seeing Excalibur grinning. “Oh, I see. You’ve already done that.”

“Only on the inside, and only a little bit even then with everything still kind of moving fast.” Excalibur stated with a half grin. “I’m sure I’ll have a break down at some point, so be ready for that moment.” Her grin faded looking out the windows as they walked to see Canterlot stretched out beyond. “Making some friends might help ease the pain too.”

“A good thing I already have a couple of teachers for you to meet.” Celestia said as they turned left away from the windows. “I’m sure they’ll also be very good friends too you as well. Maybe things will slow down then.” She couldn’t help but smile seeing Excalibur’s awed face as they walked along the castle’s halls. “Not at all like the show is it?”

The young mare shook her head taking in the many paintings, statues, and busts in the hall. “It never really showed the inside of the castle, Celestia. The fandom would be happy to know that a few things they guessed are right.” Excalibur stopped when her aunt did at a set of wooden doors with gold trim. “A bit much with the trim don’t you think, Aunt Tia?”

“You, Luna, Twilight and I all think so.” Celestia said opening the door with a smirk. The door lead into an office that Excalibur guessed was Celestia’s for more private meetings. However it was who was waiting in the office that made her nearly trip.

In a chair on her right was a yellow Pegasus mare with yellow and red streaked mane with Aviator shades on over her orange eyes. The white shirt, jeans, and flight jacket made it clear she was a top flier, but that was to be expected of Spitfire the leader of the Wonderbolts.
Next to her was another Pegasus with cyan fur, and feathers wearing workout shorts with matching sports top. Her magnet eyes widening seeing the new princess as she tried to smooth her rainbow mane some. Rainbow Dash was a little shocked seeing Excalibur but kept her mouth shut.

On Excalibur’s left was a lavender alicorn mare who waved at the silver one. Her purple mane even had the pink pin stripe, off center, running through it. Twilight Sparkle could only guess what was going though the new mare’s mind as the blond earth pony got out of her chair. Applejack reached out her hand with a friendly smile. “Nice to finally meet ya, princess. The name’s Applejack, and these here are my friends.”

“I know who you all are, Applejack. I just didn’t think you girls were the teachers my aunt was talking about.” Excalibur said shaking hands with AJ, and nearly getting pulled off her hooves. The farmer sure likes to shake hands hard alright. “You trying to shake my hand or break it, AJ? Slow it down there girl.”

“Oops. Sorry, about that.” AJ said letting go looking sheepish. “Guess I got carried away there.”

Dash was next to the silver alicorn in a second. “So you’re the new princess? I got to say you sure don’t seem like one.” Before the others could say anything Excalibur just hit Rainbow with her wing. “Yeah, I kind of deserved that one. I think we'll get along just fine.”

“I should hope so, because I might need help with a prank or two.” The silver alicorn said grinning. “Just to prove something to Discord about dropping hints.”

“What kind of hints do you mean?” Twilight asked about to launch into a list of questions. She blinked when Excalibur put a hand on her mouth.

“I just dealt with the press, so please now more questions.” The silver alicorn said with a tired smile. “Especially from you at light speed on anything, Twilight. You don’t even wait for the answer.”

The lavender mare just blinked as Excalibur pulled her hand back. “Am I really that bad?”

“Yes.” AJ and RD stated flatly getting a chuckled from Spitfire. The Wonderbolt captain got out of her chair and pulled gently on Excalibur’s left wing to inspect it.

“Can I help you?” Excalibur asked leering at the yellow Pegasus over her shoulder. She snapped her wings shut and tight to her back surprising Spitfire for a moment.

“You’ve never flown at all have you?” Spitfire asked pulling her shades off. “Your feathers look too new, you don’t have much muscle on them, but you have full control like you were born with them.” She looked at Celestia and back to Excalibur. “So what’s it like to be transformed into a pony?”

“Don’t know really as it happened while I slept.” Excalibur stated shrugging her shoulders. “Think we can talk more over lunch or something? I haven’t eaten anything yet, and could use the time to collect my thoughts.” The soft growl of her empty stomach made it clear that she was hungry. “Uh, you guys don’t mind if I want fried chicken do you? Please tell me you all are omnivorous because I’m not giving up some things.”

Twilight flinch not looking to happy about the question, Rainbow and Applejack chuckled softly as they did eat meat. For the Apple family it’s from needing the protein waiting for the crops to get better and larger in size. In Dash’s case it’s from needing the meat like most Pegasi needing it in the past, and Gilda sharing some Griffon foods. Spitfire was the one that laughed with Celestia smiling hearing the silver alicorn mare’s demand. “I think I know a place you can get something.” The Wonderbolt leader said nodding to the solar mare. “Don’t worry, Princess Celestia. Your niece is safe with us and we’ll do our best to teach her how to be a pony.”

“Maybe we should start with a normal pony meal?” Twilight asked looking nervous even if she was an alicorn now. It didn’t mean she wanted to eat meat at all.

“You do know fish is really good for your feathers right?” Rainbow asked leering at her friend. “I’ve told you every time you asked that you need to eat some meat, Twi.”

The group started heading for the door but Celestia stopped them.“I nearly forgot something, Excalibur.” Celestia said floating a bag of coins to her niece. “As a Princess you have a lot of wealth you use now, but please don’t go to crazy with it.”

“Besides lunch and some extra cloths would be nice.” Excalibur said hugging the bag a little shock at how much gold, or bits, was in it. “Thanks, Aunt Tia. I’ll try not to spend it all at once.” She smiled turning to walk with the other mares for a little town on the town. “We better hurry if we want to…”

“Want to do what, cousin?” The stuffy voice of Blueblood asked as he stood in the doorway. “Go out into the city among the common ponies? I think not as I have a better idea of how you can spend your time. Oh, and I can get somepony else to be your teachers if you want.” The way he said it was smooth, but clearly with an air of believing he had the best way to help Excalibur.

It was the look in his eyes that made the silver alicorn growl baring her teeth some to show a pair of fangs. “No thanks, cousin.” She hissed stepping toward Blueblood before shoving him out of the way. “I know where I stand in how I view others, and you aren’t worth the time of day.” Excalibur surprised the others, and Blueblood when she used her magic to lift the spoiled prince into the air. “Try making a move to use me like that again and I’ll remove your smaller head. Understood?” If her voice could have been any colder it was lost on Celestia as her nephew looked somewhere between enraged and terrified.

“F-fine, but next time I’ll…” Blueblood didn’t get to finish his sentence as he was slammed head first into a trash can that appeared. “Let’s go.” Excalibur nearly snapped rubbing her forehead. “I need some fresh air.”

Author's Note:

Well here it is the first of I hope to be many chapters about Excalibur and her life. I hope you all enjoy it and please no flames. I'll send Deadpool after ya!