• Published 25th Feb 2017
  • 2,387 Views, 39 Comments

Excalibur's Life and Adventures - Knightwolf1875



A little bit of crazy goes a long way for some. Others it's just a normal day in their life, but for Excalibur it went from normal to "Hello Discord!" In just one night's sleep.

  • ...
5
 39
 2,387

Long Talks and New Friends

Excalibur’s Adventure CH. 3
By Knightwolf1875

The walk back to the castle was uneventful as the small group talked about the hobby shop, and how Rarity would freak just seeing Fantasy Dream’s colors with her taste in clothing. Excalibur found it to be right for the job she picked, and Dream did look a lot like an anime girl with that body. Rainbow just wondered how she kept the top in place as it seemed a little small. Twilight wouldn’t say a word as she blushed whenever asked, and Applejack teased her a little about it. Spitfire was busy trying to understand the GP-Base which led to Excalibur face palming for a moment.

“Would you just read the booklet already?” The silver Alicorn asked as the devise beeped for the seventh time. “You’re going to break it at this rate.” Excalibur had pulled out one of her GP-Bases to read the instructions on how to program it, and made a note to get a few battle stations for Gunpla battles. “I wonder if Aunt Tia would have a problem with us going over to the Gunpla world?”

Applejack pulled her hat over her eyes a little. “Be better than what I had to deal with.” She muttered the silver alicorn noticed a silver necklace with a few coins on it. “Ah wonder how those rangers are doing?” The earth pony mare thought as Excalibur tried to figure out what that was about.

“Hey, when are you going to tell us where you got that necklace anyway, AJ?” Rainbow asked as they neared the castle. “You were gone for a week after that weird storm hit town.”

“Sorry, but you wouldn’t believe me if I told you.” Applejack said grinning. “Besides, Ah can have a secret or two yah know.” She rubbed the coin with a green flame on it the other two had tiger, and dagger that looked like a flute crossed with a sword. “Besides, it wasn’t all bad.”

Excalibur grinned as they entered the castle heading for, she guessed, her room was. “Sounds like somepony had a ‘morphing’ good time.” She hummed a tone that made the orange mare freeze in her tracks. “Oh don’t you worry. I’ll see if we can visit there too as I’m sure someone would like to see you again.”

AJ tried to shift the talk from her. “W-well Ah wasn’t the only one to get thrown to Celestia knows where.” She looked at Dash. “Where did you get sent off too anyway, Rainbow?”

“Sorry, but I’m not getting in on this.” Dash said trying to get out of it as well blushing. “Good thing I keep that picture hidden. I don’t think I’d ever live that outfit down.”

“Something I’m sure we’ll have to be talked about at some point.” Excalibur stated as they round a corner still trying to find her room. “Those doors swing both ways after all, so you might have company visit. For now how the heck do we find my room, Aunt Tia, and get things ready for me to go to Ponyville?”

“All you had to do was ask, Excalibur.” Someone said making the young alicorn jump. Turning around the group found a tired looking Luna covered in dust. “I have you next to my room, and it’s just ahead after the next left.” She sighed as they all walked down the hall. “So how was your first day after I left my daughter?”

“Let’s see.” Excalibur said grinning. “I met my teachers/new friends here, put Blueblood in a trash can, and had lunch before meeting Rarity.” She grinned more seeing the lunar mare tried not to laugh to hard. “After a two hour game of ‘dress up doll’ for her we went to a hobby shop.”

“Really?” Luna asked getting her laughter under control. “Sorry, it’s just I’ve wanted to do that to Blueblood for a long time. Please go on with your story, but do tell me one thing.”

“Yes?”

“How frilly were the dresses you had to wear?” Luna asked making her daughter blush. “I thought as much.”

“You should have seen the skimpy ones that Sassy tried slipped in.” Rainbow chuckled before getting a face full of cyan/white feathers. “Yeah, I had that coming, but it was worth it.”

“Anyway.” Excalibur said pulling her wing back from RD’s face. “The shop is owned by a unicorn mare named, Fantasy Dream. She’s really a nice girl, uh, filly and you might find something there to enjoy.” She nods to Twilight. “Dream even found something for the bookworm over there.”

“Hey!”

Everyone chuckled as they got to Excalibur’s and Luna’s rooms. “You know it’s true, but you’re our bookworm.” Rainbow said bumping shoulders with Twilight. “You should have seen what she was wearing. The mare isn’t shy to say the least.”

“It wasn’t a micro bikini top, RD.” The silver Alicorn said entering her room. Luna, who also entered with them, teleported a change of clothes from her room and heads for the bathroom to clean off the dust. “I asked her before you say anything, Mom. She’s about my size build wise and height as well.”

“You’ll have to take me to see her later.” Luna called out from the bathroom as the sound of the shower started. “It’ll be a week before you go to Ponyville with everypony else. This way you can learn without worry.” She closed the door with a sly grin. “I won’t be long.”

“Okay.” Excalibur shrugged her shoulders getting her new clothes and models out to look over. The models were a Wing Zero Costume, Crossbone Full Cloth, and a Strike Freedom. She also had a lot of the tools, paints, extra plastic, and blocks of plastic to make her own parts. “I’ll put these to the side for now. I’ve got to get the hang of making these kinds of things again.”

Spitfire looked at the other start kits the silver mare got. “So that’s what these are for? I might work on a few with you.” She got a few starter kits herself. “But what are you going to do with those three?”

“I’m going to use parts from them to make a costume unit of my own.” Excalibur stated looking very happy about it. “Something I’ve been dreaming of making for a long time. The Crossbolt Saber Gundam.”

Twilight looked over the models and even the one she picked out. A Sandrock from Gundam Wing as she thought the model had some life to it. “Sounds like you’ve got some big ideas. This could work for some kind of magic lesson, and strength control as well.” She was remembering how much trouble she had with controlling her new Earth Pony powers. The number of tables she broke still makes her head hurt. “I just hope you do better than I did.”

“If you would have slowed down, and listened it wouldn’t have been so much trouble for you.” Applejack stated flatly. “You can’t find every answer in a book, sugar cube.”

“Please don’t start that again.” Twilight groaned rubbing her left wrist and the bracelet there. “You’re reminding me of her again. I do wonder how they are doing these days.”

Luna rejoined the group drying her long hair off, but it was the look on her daughter’s face that made her stop. Her tight t-shirt and shorts making her look very sexy. “Is something wrong, daughter?”

“How did you get an Omni tool, Twilight Sparkle?” Excalibur asked the lavender Alicorn not even hearing her mother’s question as she pointed to Twilight’s bracelet. She was tired of this level of weird. Even by Mane Six standers it was getting nuts. “Where the hell were you six girls sent to for a week?!”

“Not saying.” Rainbow stated looking away blushing again.

Applejack pushed her hat back some. “I think you already guessed it, but Ah’m not saying till you do.”

Twilight sighed finding herself under the glare of the younger Alicorn and her mother. “The SR2 SSV Normandy under the command of Commander Jane Shepard.” She said finally gave in to their glares.

Excalibur blinked. “Could you repeat that?”

Meanwhile at Fantasy’s Hobby Shop

The nine humans Discord brought to the shop were a little shaken, but otherwise okay. It wasn’t the first time they had seen anthropomorphic ponies of myth before. Of course a unicorn welcoming them to her hobby shop, and a draconequus who brought them to see an old friend would have left anyone a little off balance. Three of the group were still trying to come to terms with this really hopping it was a bad dream, but for Minato Sakai, Satomi Funaki, and Kaoruka Sazaki a.k.a. Gyanko it wasn’t a dream at all.

Rumba Ral sighed as the three teens were sitting at one of the tables in back trying to prove what happened was a dream. The man turned to look at their hostess Fantasy Dream, and Discord with a flat look. “So Fluttershy is in this world you called Equestria, and in a town called Ponyville?” He asked giving them a level glare.

“I’m surprised the ‘Blue Giant’ isn’t more worried about this.” Discord said in a bored tone floating on his back. “But then again I’m sure Fluttershy told you all about me, and her friends. Yes?”

Ral nods his head. “She did, in fact, tell us a lot about her home.” He sighed crossing his arms. “In great detail to the point we had to ask her to explain it again slowly. So where is she at the moment, Discord?”

“At her cottage in Ponyville feeding her animals, and treating the injured.” The draconequus yawned before grinning. “I could let her knew you’re here if you like?”

Mirai Kamiki smiled walking over to Discord before pinching his ear and pulling him down to eye level. The young model gave him her sweetest smile that sent a shiver down his spin. “And maybe you can explain why we’re here before going off to let our friend know?”

“That would be on me, Mirai.” Dream said grinning. “I wanted to have the best to teach Gunpla at my shop for a few days and Discord said he had an idea of who to get.” She rubbed the back of her head. “I should have guessed he’d get you guys, but it works out I guess. Some of you can stay here to teach and help other ponies that want to learn Gunpla.” The Unicorn mare grinned softly. “While the rest can go see your friend down in Ponyville, but before that you should all stop by the castle so the princesses can see you.”

“Why would they want to see us?” Asked Shia Kijima as she looked at the models Dream had on display in her shop. “We aren’t the first humans here are we?”

“You are in fact the first humans to even come to this world.” Discord said in a pained voice. “Could you please let go of my ear?” Mirai released his ear with a huff. “Thank you.”

Shia shrugged her shoulders. “So it’s really that important then.” She looked to her left wondering how the rest of their group was doing. It looked like they were even more clam then herself at the moment, and that worried her.

Fumina Hoshino, leader of Team Try Fighters, was watching out the large window with her friends and team mates Yuuma Kousaka, and Sekai Kamiki. Being the ones to help Fluttershy when she appeared just before Fumina’s and Sekai’s date going to G-Muse. To see the world, even if it’s just the streets of a city, their friend and fourth team member called home was the best thing that could happen.

The fire red head was grinning as he watched some guards on patrol go by. “They look stronger then Shy said they would. I can’t wait to see her again and finally meet her friends!” Sekai said with a fist pump with a gleam in his brown eyes.

“After we find our way round without making the whole city freak out first.” Yuuma stated his blue eyes never leaving the window as the anthro ponies went by. He brushed his blue hair back before pushing his glasses back in place. “But I do share your eagerness in seeing how Fluttershy has been doing.” He added with a smirk.

Fumina was a little unsure about leaving the store, or seeing the princesses. “I’m not sure we could do anything to hide what we are for anyone out there.” She pointed to a couple that walked by with a few DVD box sets of Gundam Seed and Wing. “Looks like they know what humans are for the most part, and that is both scary and refreshing.”

“So now that we have some of this out of the way.” Discord muttered before looking at the nine humans with a neutral face. “Maybe it is best if half of you stayed here to help believe that you are really here a little more.” He was looking at the three still in back as Gyanko seemed to have come to terms and was helping the other two.

Rumba Ral gave it some thought before grinning. “Mirai, could you stay here with them, please? I’ll go with the others to meet with these princesses, and hopefully keep things calm.” He knew how Sekai could be about something, and sometimes just speaking his mind. It was that bluntness that really worried him about the boy sometimes.

Fantasy set out a few Gunpla models and the tools needed for working on them. “This should help them relax as well. I’m going with them to make sure Discord doesn’t turn it into a game with Princess Celestia.” She sighed when the Draconequus disappeared by teleporting away. “Guess it’s too late for that.”

Chuckling Discord returned with a yellow Pegasus mare with pink mane and tail dressed in blue jeans with a green t-shirt. “I thought it might be best to let a friend go with them in my stead.”

Shia, Yuuma, Rumba, and Fumina blinked seeing the mare as she waved at them. “It’s so good to see you all again.” The Pegasus mare said with a soft voice.

“Fluttershy!?” The four asked in shock.

“I did say I was made younger when I landed in your world didn’t I?” Fluttershy said with a grin holding up a picture they took before she returned to Equestria with Team Try Fighters, and a teenage Fluttershy wearing a tank top with shorts.

“HHHUUUUUHHH!???” The small group started freaking out a little again. Well, more like a lot. It was about an hour later they made their way to the castle.

Back in the castle with Excalibur and the girls

Excalibur sighed after an hour of Twilight explaining her adventure with Commander Jane Shepard, and needless to say the new Alicorn was jealous. “So to give the footnotes of this would be as follows: You helped a paragon Shepard with the Collectors, and then the Reapers. Saved Morden from blowing up helping the Krogen, helped Legion make the Geth true A.I.s, and wipe out only the Reapers?”

“That’s about the size of it.” Twilight said a little shocked it could be summed up that easier. “Guess I was being a little dumb in letting the things I learned slide, huh?”

Spitfire sighed pinching the bridge of her muzzle. “You learned form a galaxy wide known hero, and by that became one as well. Yes, you shouldn’t just forget all that you learned!” She was not sure how to even feel about this new information. “Just don’t try to make any of the weapons, or armor please.”

“I only have the gear I come back with.” Twilight said a slight blush. “I was made an N7 before the battle to take earth back. Guess I’ll have to show it off sometime?”

Luna grinned. “Save it for Nightmare Night, dear Twilight. It’ll be safer that way, and more fun.”

Dash grinned. “Like that party after dealing with that clone?”

“Don’t remind me.” Twilight groaned covering her face with both hands. “James teased me about it for a whole two days.” It helped to hide the light blush she got remembering the event. She woke up snuggled next to Kasumi Goto after the party.

Applejack had her ears laid back with a grim look on her face. Excalibur gave the earth mare a gentle shove. “Hey, it can’t be any worse than fighting monsters with Power Rangers.” She teased giving the mare a pat on the shoulder.

AJ face palmed. “Ya just had to say it didn’t ya?” She groaned but smiled a little. “It was a great time alright, but I kind of miss the rush of it. Saving the day with Tommy and the gang was as much fun as doing so here.” Applejack still wondered if she'd see them again.

Luna chuckled softly. “You will all have to share those adventures with my sister and I at some point. For now I think we have lessons to begin?” She looked at Excalibur with a half grin as the younger mare sighed. “Sooner we start the sooner you can do what you want. Within reason of course, daughter.”

“Alright, but I pick what is first okay.” Excalibur stated looking at Rainbow and Spitfire. “So flying is first, and no drill sergeant mode from you two. I’d like to leave that in my other life.”

“Fair enough.” Spitfire said roughing Edge’s mane. “You are still new to most of your body, so we’re going to have to take it a little slow.
You’ve got to build your wings up before we take you for a full flight.” She snapped her fingers. “We should also get you a flight suit that way you don’t worry about your clothes.”

“That’ll take a day at least.” Dash points out. “So I guess Cali here can take the rest of the day to understand her new body more?”

Twilight, AJ, Spitfire, and Luna all nod their heads agreeing with Rainbow. The young Alicorn sighed about to grab a model to work on when a guard walked in. “Princess Luna, you sister needs you and the others down in her Day Court. It would seem we have guests from another world, and Miss Fluttershy is with them.” He said making them turn slowly to look at him.

“WHAT!?” The group asked loudly before running out the door toward the main hall where Celestia was with the new group. That of course left the guard spinning like a top before falling flat on his back.

Day Court Main Hall

Celestia was giggling at the children looked around in awe as she, Fantasy, Fluttershy, and Ramba talked a little. Mainly about what Fluttershy did as a reserve battler as the mare hugged her Gunpla, Blood Moon Death Scythe. A red Death Scythe Hell Custom with silver highlights and Buster Crescent Rose with a heat blade. Discord was kind enough to get it for her to prove her story to Celestia, and the solar mare was kind of wanting one for herself. At least one that wasn’t as oddly scary as the one Fluttershy had made.

“Are you sure it’s not a holdover from when you were Flutterbat?” Celestia asked as Rumba chuckled at her question. “What?”

“I asked something along the same lines when I saw it myself.” Rumba said with a grin. “Though I think I asked more if she was a vampire fan or something. However, she fights with it very well. I’d hate to see how much she’s improved since then.”

Fluttershy chuckled rolling her eyes as Sekai, Yuuma, and Fumina rejoined them as a few guards waved at them. “Well, I have gotten a little better and even made a few other models too.” She grinned showing the small fangs she still had from her vampire fruit bat moment. “I just thought seeing my first Gunpla would help you guys believe it was really me.”

Fumina sighed. “Well it did help in believing that you at least grew up.” She said with a smile before frowning at the look from Ral. “I’m still not sure I believe she got younger when she appeared.”

“I believe it.” Sekai said with a straight face. “Remember how big her clothes were on her when Fluttershy tried to run? Well look at her now.” He said pointing to the mare with a cheeky grin. “You really can’t see it?”

The girl sighed looking over Shy again taking in the build of the Pegasus mare, and that’s when it hit her. “The heck?! You’re right, Sekai-kun!” Fumina was dumb struck seeing how those clothes really did explain it. Plus, Shy was wearing clothes that kind of hugged her body. “This is so weird now that I see it.”

Shy nods her head. “Every time I look at the picture it still makes me wonder why it happened. At least it let me meet all of you, and enjoy playing Gunpla as well.” She hugged Fumina making the girl blush with a little envy.

Yuuma looked away, blushing a little before he saw the newest group join them. In a bit of a rush as three more Alicorns, two Pegasi, and one Earth Pony trying not to trip over the lead white, he wasn’t sure if her fur color was really white or a light silver, Alicorn. It failed as the mare in front tripped over her hooves and the group fall on top of her. “More friends or family of yours, Princess?” He asked a little surprised at the now crashed group.

“Hey, Aunt Tia.” Excalibur groaned from under Luna, Twilight, Rainbow Dash, and Spitfire. Applejack stood back looking at the group and let out a sigh.

Celestia chuckled looking to the mares and helped them up with her magic. “Yuuma, Sekai, Rumba, and Fumina I’d like you to meet my sister Luna. She rules over the night and protects the dreams of our ponies.”

Luna walked over to Celestia’s group. “Nice to meet you all, and welcome to our world everyone.” She said with a warm grin. “This is my daughter Excalibur Edge. I just adopted her today so she’s new to a lot of things like you.”

“Thanks mom, but I can take it from here.” The light silver mare said getting a few chuckles from the kids. “It’s nice to meet you guys, and look forward to hanging out.” Excalibur said offering a hand shake. “I’m a fan I guess you can say.”

Sekai shook her hand. “It’s nice to meet you, Excalibur. Do you play Gunpla like Fluttershy?” He grinned at her before Yuuma slapped him on the back of the head. “Hey?!”

“She’s a princess, so show some respect.” Kousaka stated fixing his glass before bowing to the mare. “Please excuse this idiot.”

Excalibur rolled her eyes poking Yuuma’s shoulder. “You need to chill, Yuuma. You did meet my aunt after all, right?” She chuckled as Yuuma blushed getting the hint. “Just call me Excalibur , or Cali please. Would you guys mind helping me later with some lessons on building Gunpla?” The mare chuckled softly. "I'm having to relearn and could really use the help."

“We’d love to Princ..Huh…Excalibur.” Fumina said catching herself before also shaking hands with the young Alicorn. “What kind of Gunpla are you going to build?”

“I’ll share it later.” Excalibur said with a wink and grin. “This lavender beauty here is Twilight Sparkle, and my magic teacher.”

Twilight was about to launch into a list of questions, but Sekai cut her off. “Nope. No idea. Maybe. You have to ask Yuuma, or Fumina. Ral is the best one for that, and only if you really want to get into trouble.” He said making everyone just look at him in shock. “Shy was really clear in that you’d ask a lot of questions. I just went with what felt right.”

Twilight blinked a few times before her mind got back in gear. “He just did a Pinkie, and that worries me.”

Rainbow stepped forward. “Let’s try to keep them from getting into a prank war." She whispered before grinning. "Hey, I’m Rainbow Dash! Fastest flier in Equestria, and this is Spitfire the Captain of the Wonderbolts.” She said with a grin and high fived Sekai as Spitfire shook hands with Yuuma and Fumina.

“Howdy ya’ll I’m Applejack.” AJ said with a big grin, but she shook hands with Rumba. “Keeping up these kids must really be fun. Kind of makes me think of my sister and her friends.”

“You have no idea.” Rumba chuckled. “I take it you, Rainbow, and Captain Spitfire are young Excalibur’s teachers like Twilight? Would I be wrong in guessing she wasn’t always an Alicorn?”

“Yeah, and just leave it there please.” Luna said with a worried look. “So how about we find a place for you all to stay her in the castle? Plus, Cali gets an extra flight teacher and some more friends.” She hugged the butter colored mare and got hugged in return. “I’ll go get a few models for myself and a battle system for training.”

Celestia and the others sighed. “Fantasy here already has rooms covered for them.”

“Yeah, and I’m sure we can set something up for everypony, uh, everyone at my shop or here.” Dream said with a cheeky grin. “Not like the guards will keep these guys out of here anyway.” She looks at Sekai making everyone understand who she's most worried about.

Sekai looked around the group with varying looks of worry, humor, and knowing. “But I haven’t even asked a guard for a fight yet!” He exclaimed giving a huff as the others laugh.

Author's Note:

Sorry it took so long, but here's the next part and I'll try to speed it up from here by time skips. I'll leave you to wonder where Rarity, Pinkie, and Rainbow all were during their little multi-verse drop off. You'll just have to wait till then.

Let me know what you think please, but no flames. I still have Deadpool and Discord on speed dial.