• Published 25th Feb 2017
  • 2,389 Views, 39 Comments

Excalibur's Life and Adventures - Knightwolf1875



A little bit of crazy goes a long way for some. Others it's just a normal day in their life, but for Excalibur it went from normal to "Hello Discord!" In just one night's sleep.

  • ...
5
 39
 2,389

Diving into the Past.

Excalibur’s Adventure CH. 5
By Knightwolf1875

Excalibur sighed watching the trees go by as they made way to Ponyville by train. She was a still unsure of what to expect, and there was still Pinkie Pie to deal with. The young Alicorn was kind of dreading meeting the party pony for many reasons. The big one was she always, always, knew what was going on.

“Worried about something still?” Rainbow Dash asked poking the young Alicorn in the side. “What could you be so worried about now?”

“Pinkie and her run away mouth.” Excalibur said without turning from the window.

“Oh! Right.” Dash said getting an understanding nod from the other girls. If there was one thing Pinkie didn’t get under control fast. It was her mouth when some information was best left out.

“Seems a little mean of ya to think that Pinkie would go telling everypony what happened to you.” Applejack said. The flat glare even Fluttershy gave her had the mare rethink what she said. “Right, it’ll happen when she’s right next to ya.”

“The number of times we could count.” Fluttershy said as the train slowed as it neared Ponyville. “I’m sure she’ll be better this time.”

“Better about what?” A voice asked making Excalibur jump out of her seat. Pinkie was leaning over the back of the seat holding a cupcake. “Oh, you guys are worried I’ll just tell everypony that she’s from…MMPH!?” A mix of colored magic fields shut the mare’s mouth.

“PINKIE!” Everypony shouts at the pink party pony.

She shook for the magic off. “What?!”

“We don’t want everypony to know where she’s from, or what she was!” Rainbow growled at Pinkie. “It needs to be kept a secret!”

“Aawww. Okay, but it’s not as much fun.” The pink mare grumped.

Present Day

Excalibur sighed remembering her time in Ponyville and the few close calls in that town. “Maybe I should invite the girls? No, that’s last thing I want. I don’t want Twilight getting ideas again.” She sighed heading to the beach and anchoring her boat a little ways out. Opening her wings she flies over to the sandy shore. Her plan was to meet the new mane six but first she need to setup for the dive. A little magic and the nearby restrooms would do just fine as changing rooms.

Once done she went down the beach looking for the group and wondering how the others were doing back in Ponyville at the moment. She felt like she needed to swat Twilight for something again, but wasn’t sure what. It wasn’t long before she saw the group and one very troubled looking Twilight. “Oh, dear. Well at least she’s not like Twilight from home with her worry.” Excalibur muttered getting closer before letting them know she was there.

Twilight brought her hands to her temples and rubbed them, thinking of anything to rectify their predicament. However, all of Twilight’s ideas seemed to result in their untimely demise and left the alicorn to growl in frustration. The lavender girl was about to give up hope when a familiar voice spoke out to the six friends. “I hear you want to scuba dive to a wreck out at sea. Is that correct?” the voice asked.

Twilight spun around to face this person and was met face to face once again with Excalibur Edge. “Excalibur? What are you doing here… and what are you wearing?”

The alicorn, wore only a red bikini over her white fur, easily showing off her cutie mark and her blue coated legs. She donned an almost seductive grin upon her face that left Twilight a little embarrassed. Excalibur twirled about on the spot. “You like it?”

Twilight stared at the bikini and began to feel her face heat up. She tried to formulate a response but it only boiled down to her mumbling a couple of incoherent words. Excalibur giggled as a result.

“She’s way to much fun to tease.” Excalibur thought still grinning.

Ashley, however, was more confident to speak up. “Are ya sure y’were a guy before all’a this?” Excalibur just giggled once more as her response.

After her giggling stopped, Excalibur decided to explain her presence. “Well, I got a hold of the Analysts and found out about the wreck and this relic that you need. So I came to help out.”

Twilight shook off her flustered state and eagerly proceeded to ask Excalibur a flurry of questions, only one of which caught her attention. “Can you help us dive to the wreck?” Twilight asked.

With a nod, Excalibur replied. “Instead of using Terrance’s money to acquire the equipment, we can just use my own boat and collection of wetsuits, free of charge, unfortunately you'll need to learn how to deep dive while we're out there.”

“Really? You mean it?” Rina bounced out of nowhere, her words sounding incredibly giddy.

Excalibur nodded once more.

The group appreciated the help, but Matt brought them back down to a question that Twilight completely forgot about “Uh, Twilight? Remember we don’t know how to dive?”

Once more, Twilight slumped her shoulders “That’s right. We don’t actually know how to dive” she explained to the white alicorn.

Excalibur seemed unfazed by the explanation. Somehow this girl knew what she was doing and it resulted in Twilight feeling a little less worried about the doing the dive, although seeing a 17th century wreck up close on the bottom of the sea already helped with that earlier.

“Don’t worry. If you want, I can show you a spell that could give us the ability to breathe underwater.” Twilight perked up at the mention of a spell. “Granted, it’s not guaranteed to work for as long as you wish. It frankly could just cut out at any moment and if you are more than 50 metres under water… you won’t be having a good time.”

Twilight broke out into a sweat. “I-I think we should just go with the conventional way, I’d rather not leave our safety in the hands of something that I thought a few weeks ago was just myth.”

“That’s probably for the best, but keep it in mind just in case.” Excalibur let out a deep sigh. “Anywho, are you set to get ready for the dive?”

Everyone nodded, with a small semi shake of the head from Terrance. “Well, follow me, then.”

Speaking of the shy boy turned shy girl, Twilight noticed that as the 6 followed Excalibur, Terrance lagged behind with a distant look on her face. The sun shone upon her butter yellow fur, making it glow almost mystically. Twilight couldn’t deny how beautiful she looked. Covering a blush, the lavender girl turned around and asked Terrance what she was wondering about.

“Hey Terry, what’s eating at you?”

Everyone halted on the spot, all lights on the shy girl, who covered her face at the sudden stares “I-It’s my name.” she said, barely audible.

“Yeah, what about it?” Matt said with slight agitation. The athlete always hated having to stop for problems when they were in a group going to do something, and the current halting was no exception to that.

“W-Well, think about it for a second, doesn’t exactly work with how I currently look.” she emphasized her point by waving both hands over her overly curvy body. The others stood stock still, a few blushes made their ways across the group. Even Excalibur, who seemed all too used to the female body and exploiting her own, was hot under her metaphorical collar after staring at the timid girl.

Harry decided to break the silence by speaking up. “Terrance does have a point, guys. It would make sense if we all had female names. Considering we’re turning into girls… with the exception of Rina, of course.”

“I get to keep my name as it is if I want to, right?

“And I already changed mine.”

Harry looks over briefly at Rina and Ashley, rolling his eyes. He replied to the two, one after the other “Firstly, yes you can Rina, and secondly, alright I get it.” With a sigh and a rub of his eyes, he continues on from before “What I’m trying to say is, the rest of us that are guys -or were guys- that haven’t picked out a female name should pick out a new one.”

Matt continued the discussion. “That does make sense, but picking out a new one isn’t the easiest thing to do. Plus, for an athlete like me, who is frankly more masculine than all of ya, it’ll probably be harder to choose.”

While Matt was right about choosing one being difficult, the gang didn’t take lightly to her declaration of being the most masculine. Ashley, being the good sport, did the right thing...and punched Matt in the shoulder. Hard.

Matt, rubbing her shoulder, gave the farm girl a disapproving look, which only encouraged her to chuckle.

“Yup. Just like Aj and Dash back home.” Excalibur thought trying to not roll her eyes.

“So. What name did you have in mind, Terrance?” Harry asks.

Terrance shuffled about a bit, fiddling with her (unnecessarily) girly dress. “I was thinking about the name… Florence”

“Florence.” Twilight said experimentally. “I like it.”

“Oh um.. Or Flora for short. It kinda was the name I would’ve had if I was born a girl.” Terrance -now Florence- continued.

“Plus, it doesn’t stray far from your actual name. So that’s a bonus.” Harry added.

“Yes, so I would like you all to call me that from now on. Is that ok?”

The group nodded almost in sync, with the exception of Rina, who frankly nods in her own unusual way.

Excalibur gave a brief glance out to sea. “Guys, let’s get ready. If we mess about here, we’ll never get out on the water today. We don’t exactly have all the time in the world.”

Twilight agreed. “Excalibur’s right. Let’s get to it.”

Once more, the group proceeded to follow Excalibur to where she had all the equipment ready and waiting.

After a boring 15 minute walk, the group halted at the far side of the beach, where a medium sized boat was moored. It was a basic boat, had a color coat of mainly blues and whites and a roof cover was attached to the top. Nothing too powerful, but still looked hardy enough for what they were about to do.

“So that’s the boat, but where are our wetsuits?” Matt asked.

Excalibur looked over at the girl and grinned. “See that toilet block over there?” The alicorn girl pointed a dexterous finger at a nearby washroom.

“Yeah?” she replied, becoming a little cautious of the girl's words.

“Go have a look inside and take a look - and, of course, on the side that is your gender. So basically all of you except Harry.”

“Why do I have a bad feeling about what’s in there?” Twilight groaned, the fellow alicorn only extended her creepy grin further, pushing the lavender girl down a nervous path.

Twilight appreciated Excalibur and the info she leaked to them, but she was rather odd and the way she settled into being a girl, gave her the same question Ashley asked, yet she knew that Excalibur wouldn’t give a different answer...or a useful one at that.

A little while later, after some surprisingly high pitched protests from Matt, the group returned donning full body wetsuits and red faces, all but Rina and Harry, that is. The latter not being in the same room with them.

“What happened in there, guys?” Harry asked nonchalantly. He was given almost angry looks from the others in return.

“You don’t want to know... and I mean it.” Matt shivered.

“I have to agree with Matt, Ashley. It’s for your own good” Twilight added.

“Are you guys done chatting over there?” Excalibur said, her voice was a bit more stern now.

“Ah y-yes. Sorry, Excalibur.”

“Ok, then.” She paused to look over the group, satisfied with the suits fitting them well, except Florence, who seemed a tad tight around the chest area "That girl is bigger than me! I’m a bit envious.” Excalibur thought. Glancing to the boat, she proceeded to explain what was about to go down. “I’ve done a little digging on the web and I managed to find some coordinates of the wreck. Once we arrive at the location, you’ll need to get your gear on and jump in so that you can get a feel for the suits and practice using the equipment. I’m sorry we can’t test diving in a pool, but we simply have no time to waste. We either do it now or not at all. I need to stay with the boat, so you're all on your own. You guys ready?”

Everyone nodded, “Well, let’s swim over to the boat and get going. Hop to it, ladies… Literally!”

“When did you turn into a drill sergeant?” Twilight sighed.

“Just then. Now let’s go, go, go!” Excalibur said as they jumped into the water and swam toward her boat. “Oh I’m going to enjoy this a little. I’m just glad Shy isn’t here to see her counterpart. Even if they have the same bust line.” She muttered before taking to her wings and flying to her boat.

“Hey! How come you got to fly?” Matt yelled as she climbed into the boat.

The bikini wearing Alicorn chuckled. “Because you needed the swim to get a feel for the suits.” She pointed out helping the others out of the water. Florence acting just like Fluttershy before her time with Try Fighters, and her adventures.

The boat sped across the sea swiftly, the small waves licking at the boat’s hull as they went along. Occasionally the sound of these waves could be heard slamming into the hull and echoing out for all to hear. Florence, unfortunately, took the sounds as the most terrifying thing and claimed that the boat was breaking apart. All of us knew that this was complete rubbish, but poor Florence couldn’t stop shaking like a fragile leaf every time the sound made itself known.

Twilight had half a mind to slap the girl and bring her back to her senses. However, Twilight couldn’t bring herself to inflict harm upon another (minus Trixie), especially one of her friends. Even if it was for a good cause. Ashley decided to use a different method.

Scooting over to the shy girl, the farmer brought her into a hug and explained that everything was fine and that the boat would not sink, despite Florence’s protests. Eventually she calmed down after confirmation from Excalibur that her boat was perfectly safe and that she'd had only one case of the boat sinking...although she probably intended it as a joke. Something Matt found hilarious.

Speaking of which, during the trip, the others forced Matt to use a new name, now that he/she was anatomically female. She dreaded it, but admitted that it would be strange if she kept the name Matt, and so she went with the name Micaela. With that minor dilemma resolved, everyone went back to casual chatter and Twilight stared out at the clear water, pondering on the wreck and the relic aboard it.

The trip reminded Excalibur oddly of her first Nightmare Night. Something she felt like sharing with the group. “So you girls got plans for Halloween?” She asked keeping her memory to herself for now.

Author's Note:

Sorry for the wait. Still getting things around, and working on the next chapter. Going to be trying to step it up.

Comments ( 10 )

Ah, finally pushed into the time before all the 6 are anthrofied. Let's see how your view point changes things.

8563159
Shouldn't change things to much. I'll try to things in the line of how it is now.

The sun shone upon her butter yellow fur, making it glow almost mystically. Twilight couldn’t deny how beautiful she looked. Covering a blush,

Is T.S. going to date F.S. ?

Even Excalibur, who seemed all too used to the female body and exploiting her own, was hot under her metaphorical collar after staring at the timid girl.

Did you have (or going to have) a part about exploiting ?

"That girl is bigger than me! I’m a bit envious.”

Can we make a post of how tall they are and ...

I’m just glad Shy isn’t here to see her counterpart. Even if they have the same bust line.”

Is there anything different with the girls her and the ones in Equestria ?

8563984
I hope to see more of this story:twilightsmile: I like

8698740

This is the Excalibur edge that's been helping the other anthros on behalf of the MLP Theory analysts aka anthro Celestia and Luna. We have an anthro twilight and her brother, Shining Armor, so there will hopefully have an anthro Cadence.

9207367
But how does one start a Flame war?

Um... whens the next chapter coming up?

Alllllllllll hell.

Login or register to comment