• Published 6th Jul 2012
  • 4,038 Views, 183 Comments

Wish Upon A Star - striberx



This is my own HIE story. It's mostly about me in Equestria after a horrible message i recieve.

  • ...
13
 183
 4,038

Chapter 16: Birthdays

Wish Upon A Star
===============================================================================

Chapter 16: Birthdays

===========================

I'ts been two whole years since I've been in Equestria. months have gone by, Holidays spent with friends, and the occasional pranks with Pinkie.

I just can't keep myself from saying that this couldn't get any more better than this! They've even thrown me parties all the time too! But this time it was different.

Today was Rarity's Brithday. So me and Spike were determined to get Rarity the best birthday present ever! We tried to figure out what she really wanted.

A new dress? Nah. A trip to Canterlot? Nope. Treat her as Royalty? No. We've spent hours trying to figure it out. But we kept coming up with nothing.

"AHHH! WHY IS THIS SO HARD!" I yelled out in frustration. "Well it is Rarity we're talking about." Said Spike. "*sigh* True to that." I replied.

I decided to put on some tunes so that I could think more clearly. I kept thinking what she would like over and over agian. It finally hit me.

"Jewels!" I said outloud. Spike turned around in confusion. "Jewels Spike! We need to get her a very rare Jewel!" I said. Spike's eyes grew with joy "That's perfect Cody!".

We searched around Twilight's library to find a rare jewels book. We found it at last 'Equestria's Rarest Jewels' "Perfect!" I said. We read it to find the best one but one that's not to dangerous or deadly.

And we found it after Two Hundred pages of searching for it. "The Diamon Eye Of Solaris" it said. "This gem is the most rarest jewels on the planet. It was said to have been discovered after a meteorite hit a Diamond Mine before Princess Celestia and Princess Luna took the throne." The book said as we kept reading it.

"No one knows who crafted it. It could've been anyone. It was founded by Solaris Dawnbreak at the end of The First Great Pony War. It is said to be hidden at Duskcave Temple but no pony has ever came back with it."

Me and Spike were baffled at this tale. "We have to get it!" I said. Spike looked at me like I was insane. "Are you serious? It said that no pony has ever gotten it!" Replied Spike.

"And we'll be the first." I said. Spike kept saying it was a bad idea and that he didn't wanted to go. I respected his wishes but once I find somthing that could be meaningful I'll take any chance I can get! So I left to find The Diamond Eye Of Solaris.

I spent the next couple of hours down the path towards Duskcave Temple ready to tackle this gem. As I finally made it to the moutian I heard someone calling me from behind.

I looked to see none other than Spike running at me. "*pant pant* Wait Cody." Said the exhausted Spike. "If your still trying to talk me outta this it's not going to happen dude." I said.

"Actually *pant* I'm *pant pant* coming with you." Said Spike. "You sure dude?" I asked him. He nodded. "Okay but don't say I didn't warn ya." I replied.

We stepped into the cave and was ready to find this gem. No we we're determind to get this gem no matter what! We started to walk down a hallway that felt like it went on forever I started to notice some strang hieroglyphics on the walls. It seemed to me that it was telling somesort of story But I couldn't read it. So I took a pic of it hoping to show Twilight when we got back.

As hours went by we had to dodge and disable traps and solve lots of puzzles. Who knew that it was true and that treasure hunting can be so much fun. But at the same time deadly with all the stuff here.

As we fought are way past another trap we made it to the center of the temple. And we saw The Diamond Eye Of Solaris right at the center but it had a spell on it. So we had to figure out how to release it from the spell. But as all temples and there treasures they had a catch. A riddle. A fucking riddle was all that stood between us from that gem!

I looked at Spike "Sooo. Dude. Care to translate this?" I asked him. He looked me and I knew what it said "Fuck you dude." Spike got up to the tablet to translate the riddle.

"Beware for those who enter this temple. For as Solaris's shadow shall watch you all. For collecting The Eye you must solve this riddle says I." Spike stopped to catch his breath.

"For there is a trick. Oh yes their is. For recieving this gem you must think it over yet again." Spike stopped. "Think it over yet again? What kind of riddle is this." We stopped to think it over quickly as possible.

I kept think on what it said "Beware for those who enter this temple. For as Solaris's shadow shall watch you all. For collecting The Eye you must solve this riddle says I. For there is a trick. Oh yes their is. For recieving this gem you must think it over yet again?"

I just couldn't place my finger on it. "You must think it over yet again." It hit me. "Spike I think I got it." I yelled. "Well what is it?" He asked me. "Remeber on the way before the first trap set off?" He nodded. "Remember the hieroglyphics on the wall? I think that might be our answer!"

I pulled out my phone to look at the picture I took. As I looked at it carefully I noticed that There was a shadow behind the main figure that was probably Solaris himself. There was no face just an eye shaped like a diamond. I looked back at the Gem and carefully walked behind it to see if my theory was correct.

I stood behind where the light was shining at the gem then the light dissipated from the gem and there was some writing on the floor. Spike went over there to read it but there was a problem. He couldn't read it!

I zoomed in on the writing and I was shocked. I could read it! All because it was in Japanese! It translated as "For when dusk comes so shall the next path for recieveing the prize. For when the Eye Of Solaris is blinded so shall the sun and return the dreadful Ragnerock. Go my child for when Ragnerock comes so shall the eternal night on the demonic alicorn that spawned from the moon."

"Wait is he talking about Nightmare Moon?" Said Spike. I looked around the room to find what I was looking for. I chuckled. I then closed my eyes so that I could communicate with Luna and Celestia.

They appeard in my mind. "Greetings Cody." Said Celetia. Luna then ran up to me and hugged me. "Hello Cody good to see you again!" Said Luna as she squeezed the life outta me.

"So what do you need?" Asked Celestia. "Well Is it okay if you two can create an eclipse for a second?" I asked politely. "Why do you ask?" Said the confused Luna. "Well men and Spike found The Diamond Eye Of Solaris and I beileve that if a ray from an eclipse can hit it. It would release the gem from the spell that was casted on it." I replied.

"You found Solaris's lost artifact? But what for?" Asked Luna. "It's a present for Rarity that me and Spike thought of together. But please if we did anything wrong I'll take full blame." I replied. Celestia chuckled. "You're not in trouble Cody. Infact we would be delighted to do this. But before we do anything I would like to ask you somthing in return." Said Celestia.

I gulped from what I heard. "Please bring back a tome with you that's in the temple. It's very improtant to our history." Asked Celetia. I nodded. Celetia's and Luna's horn began to glow until I was blinded. I opened my eyes back up to see a ray from an eclipse behind me. I moved out of the way so that I could hit the gem. And behold it worked!

The spell on it was no more. Spike then grabbed the gem as I tunred around to grab the tome that was behind me. And we bolted out of there and started to head back to Ponyville for Rarity's party.

Me and Spike wrapped up the gift and signed it from both of us. A couple of hours passed and Rarity got to the presents. "Oh I love it thank you Twilight." Said Rarity. "No problem Rarity. I knew you would love it." Responed Twilight.

Rarity finally got to the last present which was ours. "To Rarity. From Spike and Cody. Oh I wonder what it is." Said Rarity as she tore threw the wrappings. The look on her face was priceless as she moved towards us.

"What is this?" Asked Rarity. "It's The Diamond Eye Of Solaris." Said Spike. All of the girls looked at us with so much shock and surprise. "Wait how did you get this? I thought it was lost forever?" Asked Twilight.

"Well Spike and I we're deciding on what to get Rarity." I said while giving a mischevious smile.

"But Spike told me about this rumor about this rare gem that was supposed to be extremly valuable. I figured it was just a hoax but Spike told me it wouldn't have been a wast of time so I went with him to the ruins." I said.

Everypony in the room including Spike were shocked to here this from me. "Pretty much thanks to Spike we got to the ruins and grabbed that gem." I said. "But wouldn't have been traps there?" Asked Rainbow. I nodded.

"Yeah there was. But thanks to Spike's dragon instincts we made it out of there alive. So you can thank Spike for getting you this Rarity." I said to them all.

Rarity went up to Spike to *thank him*. And of course he passed out from it. We all laughed. As the party went on Twilight came up to me "You made all that up didn't you? About Spike doing all that." Said Twilight.

I knew I couldn't lie to her. She would either find another way to find out or force me. "Yeah it's true. But if it wasn't for him it probably would've gotten alot worse." I replied. She giggled at my honesty. And I smiled right back.
================================================================================

A few months have passed and today was Pinkie Pie's birthday. We all go together to throw her a humongus party and we literally invited everypony.

I tried to figure on what she wanted for a present. I then realized that making her birthday cake would be pretty cool. So I went into the kitchen to bake her the best cake ever!

And this was my first time baking a cake with cupcakes in it so it was going to be difficult so I asked the girls to help me excluding Pinkie.

It took us hours to bake it but it was done and it looked amazing! Like somthing out of a fancy cook book.

But somthing was still missing. I then figured out what else was wrong here. I walked up to Vinyl's place and aksed her to be the Dj at Pinkie's party. She agreed to it at we setted of to party town!

We all hid in Sugarcube Corner ready to surprise Pinkie. I was hanging from the ceiling ready to surprise Pinkie from above.

As she walked in I slid down a web-strand and poked her. She looked behind to see what's up then I jumped down and flicked the switch. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY PINKIE PIE!" We all yelled.

"HAHAHA! Yay!" Said the joyful Pinkie. I went back to the kitchen to bring out her cake. Her jaw dropped like that in a Looney Tunes Cartoon. "You made this for me?" She asked.

"Not just me. The Girls helped out too!" I replied. She began to cry of joy as she grouped hugged us. "I love you guys." She replied. "Your very weclome Pinkie. Now let's get this party started!" I yelled.

"Yeah!" Said Everypony in the room as Vinyle Scratch put up Equestrai Girls. We danced all night long to the music and it was awesome!
================================================================================

Months have gone again and it was AppleJacks birthday.

We all knew what she should get. A new barn, an awesome apple buffet, and a rodeo.

We all pitched together with help from Applebloom. We spent almost the entire day on that barn. But we had it covered. Big Mac and The Cakes got the buffet made, while Vinyl and Octavia asked the bulls for the rodeo help.

They agreed without any delay. Also we got ALL of Aj's Family togther. and it was time. We blindfolded Aj as we lead her to the farm.

She already knew where we we're at but her look on what we did felt good. "Y'all did this for me?" Asked the tearful AppleJack.

We nodded. "YEE HAW! Thanks you so much everypony." Said AppleJack. We smiled to her as we all headed to the party.

We did alot of apple games and such. I then asked Aj if she wanted to have a rodeo challenge. "Oh your so on! Terms?" Said Applejack.

"We must stay on the bull the longest. Last one standing wins!" I declared. "Okay then. But If I win. you must ask Fluttershy or Rainbow Dash out on a date on Heart's and Hooves Day." AppleJack procalimed.

My eyes grew. (shit! this isn't going to end well) I thought to myself. "Okay then. But if I Win. You gotta baby sit Orpal also Angel bunny, and The CMC for a week as well." I said while giving a troll face.

AppleJack's eyes also said (Fuck me) on them. "Agreed." She said has she spit in her hoof. I did the same and we hoofshaked on it.

Luckily I thought ahead and grabbed my spidey gloves but I put them in my pocket just incase me and or Aj get thrown off by the bulls. We told them not to take it easy.

Applejack went up first. The doors opened. And the bull took off like a bullet. He kept jumping and thrashing to get Aj off. But All I could here was "YEEE HAWW! Get along Lil' doggie!" She Said outloud.

"Fuck me. Note to self. Never bet anything western like against a cowgirl." I said to myself. Applejack spent an Hour and 48 minutes on that bull before she was thrown off. I jumped into action. I web-shoted her and pull her into saftey.

The bull came to us "Sorry about that. Guess I went over board." "No worries partner." Said AppleJack. Now it was my turn. I was extremely nervous but I couldn't back down now.

I got onto the bull. He gave a huge smrik and i knew what he was thinking. (You're in my hood now bitch!) "Oh Fuck meeeeeeee!!!!" I said as the bull shotted outta there.

He was even more aggressive than the last one! He kept bucking and thrashing over and over again. Until my sweety hands failed me. I was thrown off and sent flying. I swear I flew like Rainbow Dash at her normal top speed. I then landed in the hay bin.

"HAHAHA! looks like you lose Cody." Said AppleJack. "Damn It! *sigh* Oh well. A promise is a promise. I lost so yeah I'll do the bet." I said to her in defeat. "Bet What bet?" Asked Rainbow. I blushed and I bet my face looked like a candy apple for a second there.

Applejack chuckled "You'll have to wait Rainbow.". Both Fluttershy and Rainbow cocked there head in confusion. *sigh* Well this is going to suck.
===========================================================================

A month has passed yet again and it was Twilight's birthday this time! I already knew what to do. "I first asked Spike to send a letter to both Celestia, Luna, Shining Armor, Candance, And Twilight's parents and asked them to come.

I got a reply and they all agreed on it. Next I went to the Canterlot Library and bought a book that was made by Star-Swirl The Bearded himself! Twilight told me all about him and I did save up alot of coin to get it.

As I started to head back to the train to Ponyville somepony called me "Hey Cody!" I turned around to see none other than Trixie again.

"Hey Trixie! How's it going?" I asked her. "Good my dear friend very good! I'm already a star thanks to you. But I know not to take it for granted." Replied Trixie. "Good for you." I said while giving a smile.

"So what's going on?" She asked me. "Well today it Twilight's birthday. And I bought her a very special book for her." I replied. "Oh I see. Mind if I help out?" Asked Trixie.

"Help out with what?" I replied in confusion. "With Twilight's present of course. I need to thank her too. Plus I own a very good tome with me. I'm pretty sure she'll like it." Said Trixie.

"Really? Cool! well the let's get going shall we?" I asked her. We both go onto the train and head to the party. As Trixie and I entered Twilight's house it was almost over packed with everypony!

Me and Trixie set down our present and tried to enjoy ourselves. "It's been awhile huh?" I asked. "Yes it has. So Tell me what's been going on since we lat meet?" Asked Trixie.

I told her all of the events after we meet. From beating up Queen Chrysalis, to Dieing by Discord, to becoming somthing finally inportant.

She gasped at all my info i just split to her. "Wow. You died?" She said in shock. I nodded. She was begining to cry but she stop herself. "Well at least you're doing fine now. *sniff sniff*" Said Trixie.

"Hey hey. It's okay. That's all in the past now. Now let's try to focus on the future shall we?" I said to her. She nodded.

The big moment had come Twilight getting to her presents. I know that's probably not the most important thing with this chapter right now. So too bad that's how it's going to go whether you like it or not!

*AHEM*! Anyways Twilight finally opened her gifts. Trixie's and mine were the last ones again. As she opened them up she looked at us and beamed such a smile. "Thank you Trixie! Thank you Cody! For these amazing gifts!" Said Twilight.

We both smiled at her. "No problem Twilight." We both said together.
==============================================================================

Today was a good day too! It was both Fluttershy's and Rainbow Dash's birthday!

And It couldn't have been any better. I can now combine both of their presents together in one huge moment!

I got to Canterlot again to ask Celestia is I could have an audience with The Wondebolts. She nodded.

I then sat down with Spitfire the leader of The Wonderbolts. "So what's this meeting you asked me for dude?" Asked Spitfire.

"Well today is two of my best friends brithday. And I wanted to ask if you and The Wonderbolts can show up at there party?" I replied.

She began to chuckle "Sorry dude but We can't just do that willy nilly." She said. I was sad that I couldn't get Dash's wish come true.

As she began to walk out the door I saw on her my emblem on her bag. I then realized that she's a fan of Elemental Surge!

"Wait!" I yelled. "Yes what is it?" She asked me. "Your a fan of Elemental Surge?" I asked her. "Heck yeah! They rock!" She replied.

"What if I can get Elemental Surge at the party? Then will you come?" I said. Her eyes grew. "You can do that?" She replied in shock.

I nodded. "Then yes we will come!" She said with joy. "Awesome!" I said. she then came up to me "But if your lying to me then we're going to have a long chat with my lawyer okay?" She replied.

I nodded with fear. "Good." She said. As I tried to pick myself up I then smacked my face "Am I an idiot or what? Of course they'll be there! Cause I'm one of them!" I said to myself.

A few hours passed and it was time for the party. I got to the stage and waited. Then Decks came in with a note. It was a request to play Loyalty. I shurgged and said "Why not?"

As Dash and Fluttershy finished with opening there presents including some that i bought for them It was time for the music to begin!

Vinyl grabbed the mic. "ENJOYING THE PARTY EVERYPONY?!" Yelled Vinyl. "YEAH!" They all screamed back. "Okay then. Let's get this party started!" Said Vinyl.

"Give it up for Elemental Surge!!!" Yelled Vinyl. Everyone was screaming including Rainobw, Fluttershy, Twilight, and Spitfire.

[ The Great Escape - Boys Like Girls ]

"Paper bags and plastic hearts"
"All are belongings in shopping carts"
"It's goodbye"
"But we got one more night"
"Lets get drunk and drive around"
"And make peace with this empty town"
"We can make it right"

"Throw it away"
"Forget yesterday"
"We'll make the great escape"
"We wont hear a word they say"
"They don't know us anyway"
"Watch it burn"
"Let it die"
"Cause we are finally free tonight"

"Tonight will change our lives"
"It's so good to be by your side'
"And we'll cry"
"But we wont give up the fight"
"We'll scream loud at the top of our lungs"
"They'll think its just cause were young'
"We'll feel so alive"

"Throw it away"
"Forget yesterday"
"We'll make the great escape"
"We wont hear a word they say"
"They don't know us anyway"
"Watch it burn"
"Let it die"
"Cause we are finally free tonight"

"All of the wasted time"
"The hours that were left behind"
"The answers that well never find"
"They don't mean a thing tonight"

"Throw it away"
"Forget yesterday"
"We'll make the great escape"
"We wont hear a word they say"
"They don't know us anyway"

"Throw it away"
"Forget yesterday"
"We'll make the great escape"
"We wont hear a word they say"
"They don't know us anyway"
"Throw it away"
"Forget yesterday"
"We'll make the great escape"
"We wont hear a word they say"
"They don't know us anyway"
"Watch it burn"
"Let it die"
"Cause we are finally free tonight."
=====================================================

Everypony was screaming at the top of there lungs. "Hehe."

[ Animal I Have Become - Three Days Grace ]

"I can't escape this hell"
"So many times I've tried"
"But I'm still caged inside"
"Somebody get me through this nightmare"
"I can't control myself"

"So what if you can see the darkest side of me"
"No one will ever change this animal I have become"
"Help me believe it's not the real me"
"Somebody help me tame this animal!"
"This animal, this animal"

"I can't escape myself"
"So many times I've lied"
"But there's still rage inside"
"Somebody get me through this nightmare"
"I can't control myself"

"So what if you can see the darkest side of me"
"No one will ever change this animal I have become"
"Help me believe it's not the real me"
"Somebody help me tame this animal I have become"

"Help me believe it's not the real me"
"Somebody help me tame this animal"

"Somebody help me through this nightmare"
"I can't control myself"
"Somebody wake me from this nightmare"
"I can't escape this hell"

"This animal, this animal"
"This animal, this animal"
"This animal, this animal"
"This animal"

"So what if you can see the darkest side of me'
"No one will ever change this animal I have become"
"Help me believe it's not the real me"
"Somebody help me tame this animal I have become"

"Help me believe it's not the real me"
"Somebody help me tame this animal!"
"This animal I have become".
=============================================================

The roar of the crowd felt so good I didn't want to stop.... So I didn't!

[ Play My Music - Jonas ]

"Music!"
"Turn on that radio"
"As loud as it can go"
"Wanna dance"
"Until my feet can't feel the ground"
"Say good-bye to all my fears"
"One good song they disappear"
"And nothing in the world can bring me down"
"Hand-clapping, hip-shaking, heart-breaking"
"There's no faking"
"What you feel when you're right at home, yeah!"

"Music's in my soul"
"I can hear it"
"Every day and every night"
"It's the one thing on my mind"
"Music's got control"
"And I'm never letting go"
"No, no"
"I just wanna play my music"
"Whoo! Music..."

"Got my six string on my back "
"Don't need anything but that"
"Everything I want is here with me"
"So forget that fancy car"
"I don't need to go that far"
"What's driving me, is following my dreams, yeah!"
"Hand clapping, earth-shaking, heart-breaking"
"There's no faking "
"What you feel when you're on a roll, yeah!"

"Music's in my soul"
"I can hear it "
"Every day and every night"
"It's the one thing on my mind"
"Music's got control"
"And I'm never letting go"
"No, no"
"I just wanna play my music"
"I just wanna play my music"

"I can't imagine what it'd be like"
"Without the sounds of all my heroes"
"Singin' all my favorite songs"
"So I can sing along"
"Music's in my soul"
"I can hear it"
"Every day and every night"
"It's the one thing on my mind"
"Music's got control"
"And I'm never letting go "
"No, no"
"I just wanna play my music"

"Music's in my soul"
"I can hear it "
"Every day and every night"
"It's the one thing on my mind"
"Music's got control"
"And I'm never letting go"
"No, no"
"I just wanna play my music"
"All night long"
"Yeah!"
================================================

The whole place felt like it was on fire. All due to these fans!

[ Makes Me Happy - Drake Bell ]

"Well hello let's go "
"everybody must know "
"loves in my heart like a bomb "
"It's blowing a song inside I'm singing"
"sunshine that your bringing now and it makes me happy"

"Listen to the radio playin back in stereo "
"Sounds like my favorite song "
"I'm humming along my head is ringing "
"And I just can't stop singing now cause it makes me happy, it makes me happy. Makes me happy "
"You're everything I need, handed from above"
"I can't get enough of your love "
"Cause it makes me happy, and it makes me happy"

"Living in a day-dream "
"I'll show you what it all means "
"Spending some time in the sun "
"Let's get up and run it's just beginning "
"And I just can't stop singing now"
"Cause it makes me happy "
"Like a fantasy that you never find "
"Right in front of me all the time "
"And it makes me happy"

"I want it all but not to much I wanna feel the way you trust me"
"I'm the kind of guy who's always there to come and find you..."

"Save the raining days for another time "
"I'm just here to say read between the lines "
"I'm so glad that your mine "
"Cause you make me happy"
"you make me wanna sing"
"do do dodododo "
"do do dodododo "
"do do dodododo"
"do do do do "
"do do dodododo "
"do do dodododo "
"do do dodododo"
"do do do do "
"do do dodododo "
"do do dodododo doo.."
==================================================

The music felt so good. And the crowd of fans even better.

[ Loyalty - AccousticMandoBrony ]

'You see me soaring through the sky"
"I see you below as you walk on by"
"I could clear the sky in 10 second flat"
"Well How about that? (Well How about that?)"

"I could be sitting here on a cloud"
"Watching the sun as it starts to go down"
"the only thing missing"
"is you by my side"

"give me a smidge of confidence"
"give me a speck of something that makes sense"
"give me an idea of dependency"
"give me a dash of loyalty"
" Loyalty (Loyalty)"

"I could save my lonely soul for you"
"but the feeling in my heart can't follow through"
"you can give your broken heart to me"
"cause you know that i'll stay with you"
"That's why they call me loyalty"

"Loyalty (Loyalty)"

"The sun shines bright, yet the rain pours on"
"rainbows here one minute and then they're gone"
"they remind me ... of me and you"
"what did you do?"
"what did i do?"

"determination in those eyes"
"where has it gone? has it said goodbye?"
"a lot has happened"
"but i'll stay by your side"

"give me a smidge of confidence"
"give me a speck of something that makes sense"
"give me an idea of dependency"
"give me a dash of loyalty (Loyalty)"

"Loyalty (Loyalty)"

"I could save my lonely soul for you"
"but the feeling in my heart can't follow through"
"you can give your broken heart to me"
"cause you know that i'll stay with you"
"That's why they call me loyalty"

"Time stands still when you're with me "
"how can i make you see?"
"your crazy antics make me want to scream"
"your name so loud till my throat starts to bleed"

"To bleeeeed"

[guitar solo]

"I could save my lonely soul for you"
"but the feeling in my heart can't follow through"
"you can give your broken heart to me"
"cause you know that i'll stay with you"
"That's why they call me loyalty"

"I could save my lonely soul for you"
"but the feeling in my heart can't follow through"
"you can give your broken heart to me"
"cause you know that i'll stay with you"
"That's why they call me That's why they call me...."

"I could save my lonely soul for you"
"but the feeling in my heart can't follow through"
"you can give your broken heart to me"
"cause you know that i'll stay with you"
"That's why they call me Loyalty"
================================================

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY FLUTTERSHY AND RAINBOW DASH!" I yelled from the mic.

They both blushed. I got off stage and told Dashie to turn around. As she turned around The Wonderbolts were standing right there in awe.

"OhMyGoshOhMyGoshOhMyGoshOhMyGosh!!!" Said the overexcited mare. "Wait but how?" Asked Rainbow. "I told them to come." I replied.

Rainbow then gave me a such a bear hug that I thought I heard my ribs crack. "Thank you soooo much Cody! I'll never forget this!" Said Rainbow as she went with The Wonderbolts to talk.

I then walked outside to lay down, relax, and look at the night. I then heard hoofsteps coming from behind. It Was Fluttershy.

"hey there cody." Said Fluttershy in her shyful toned voice. "Hey there. Enjoy you birthday?" I asked. She simply nodded.

(GAHHH!!! Why does she have to be so fucking adorable?!) I yelled in my head as my heart expolded. "so what are you doing?" Asked the shy mare.

"Eh just relaxing and looking at the sky." I replied. Fluttershy started to blush "c-c-can I join you?" Asked Fluttershy. I looked at her with surprise.

"Sure you can." I replied while trying not to blush. She trotted over to me and layed down right beside me. I could feel my heart beating at such a pace.

"You ok?" Asked Fluttershy. "Uh.. Yeah. I'm fine just uh uh.... listening to the sound of nature?" I said. She smiled at me. (*Phew* Too close dude.) I said to myself.

Me and Fluttershy just stayed out there for hours looking at the stars. I then looked down to see Fluttershy sleeping as her head was on my lap. I chuckled "Happy Birthday Fluttershy." I whispered to her while stroking her mane gentley.........

==============================================================================
==============================================================================

[A/N: Well this was one hell of a chapter now wasn't it? Now everyony it's time for somthing very special! As you know AppleJack asked me To ask either Fluttershy or Rainbow Dash out on a date on Heart's and Hooves Day.
So pretty much you all get to decide who I ask out... Fluttershy? Rainbow Dash? OR Twilight? You have 5 days to cast your vote. Until then Goodluck Everypony!!!]