• Published 15th Feb 2017
  • 1,709 Views, 27 Comments

A Traveling Dreemurr Teams Up with the Fastest Man Alive - jjb0420



After capturing Béte Noire and Chara, a portal opened up in the Everfree Forest, sucking our heroes into another dimension............meanwhile, the Flash has told his friends about Flashpoint and what he did. Will they ever get home?

  • ...
6
 27
 1,709

Magenta

Barry and Iris are at a restaurant on a date when sirens wail outside.

“What’s going on?” Iris asks.

“Apparently, a robbery’s in progress across the street. Excuse me,” Barry responds as he gets up.

“Go go go.”

“You sure?”

“Yeah. Yeah, use your speed, go,” Iris says as he speeds of, then comes back a few minutes later.

“Uh, where were we?”

“Um.......” she says before their phones ring.

“Cisco.”

“We should go.”

“Yeah,” he grabs her, and they run off.


Meanwhile.................

The TARDIS keeps sparking as the Doctor tries to fly it.

“Why is it acting lahk this!?” Apple Bloom shouts.

“Jack is a fixed point in time and space, he’s a fact. That’s never meant to happen,” he explains as it keeps shaking. “The girl is reacting against him, trying to shake him off. We’re lucky I’ve learned, some tricks, last time this happened she flew all the way to the end of the universe just to get rid of him!”

“Why does your machine hate him?” Sweetie Belle asks as she’s flung into Scootaloo and Temmie. “sorry temmie!”

“One of my former companions opened the heart of the TARDIS and absorbed the Time Vortex itself. No ones meant to have that power. If a Time Lord did it, he’d become a god, a vengeful god.............................But she was Human,” he explains as it sparks again, and he pulls a lever and it starts stabilizing, and he looks down. “everything Rose did was so Human..............she brought him back to life. But she couldn’t control it, she brought him back forever. Sure he can die, but he’s just resurrected a few seconds later, he’s immune to disease and radiation, he ages incredibly slow................he’s the man that can never die.”

“What happened to Rose?” Alphys asks.

“She’s gone,” he responds, looking at them. “Not only is she living on a parallel world, she’s trapped there. The walls have closed...........at least, on my world they are.”

The lizard nods and looks around. “This is a fine piece of machinery. Didn’t DJ say your people built them?”

“They grew them. That’s right, this isn’t just a machine. She’s alive, with a literal heart in the console,” he explains as it starts shaking again. “darn it!”

He rushes to the monitor. “Something’s traveling between worlds too. The TARDIS is trying to avoid it but it’s a straight collision. Brace for impact!”

They all grab on, and the Doctor grabs Asriels limp body as the entire place shakes and buckles.


Barry and Iris arrive in a room as everyone looks at a swirling, white, clear hole in the air in the center of the cylindrical room.

“What’s going on?” Barry asks.

“That.”

“Yeah, why’d you open a breach?”

“I didn’t.”

“What?”

“That’s why we called you,” Joe explains.

“Well, can you close it?”

“Once again, wouldn’t have called if I could,” Cisco responds as the hole fluctuates.

“Somebody’s coming through.”

“Get back,” Joe says as a man with a backpack comes through.

“Allen.”

“Wells.”

“I need your help.”

“With what?” Barry asks when a blue box bursts out the hole, dropping two people as it bounds around the room, spewing energy before finally landing.

“What the hell is that?” Wells asks.

“Wait a minute...............that’s the TARDIS,” Cisco notices. “looks like we have some friends coming to visit.”

Barry walks up to the doors as they open to a man in a bow tie.

“Ah, hello Barry Allen. It’s been a while,” the man says as he walks out. “hello again everyone. I’m the Doctor.”

“Wait. If your here, where’s the Monsters?” Joe asks.

“Only Alphys, a temmie and your old friend this time Detective West..............oh right, Asriel!” he shouts before running back in.

“Care to explain what the hell is going on Allen?” Wells asks as the Doctor pulls an unconscious goat kid outside, laying him on the ground.

“You first, with what?” Barry asks as yellow lightning blurs by, revealing a girl.

“That.”

“Jesse. Your a speedster?” Wally asks.

“Yeah. It’s pretty cool, right?”

“I mean, yeah, I would say so,” Wally responds when Asriel suddenly inhales.


What........happened to me............why do I feel nothing?” I think as I open my eyes to the Doctor, and Barry.

“Barry?” I ask.

“Nice to see you again Asriel,” he responds as I straighten myself to see everyone in a circular room.

“Good to see your okay kid, rather not have your mom chew me out, burn me and blast me into the TARDIS,” the Doctor jokes.

“Care to explain who this is Allen?” a man says near Joe.

“Right. This is............Asriel Dreemurr, the Traveler and a Monster. He’s from another universe,” Barry introduces me.

“Howdy!” I greet as I wave.

“That........that’s impossible, only humans exist in the multiverse.”

“Correction Mr........” the Doctor says.

“Wells. Doctor Harrison Wells of Earth Two.”

“Well Dr. Wells. One, aliens do exist on other worlds. Two, there is also the Omniverse, reality as a whole. I’m the Doctor, a Time Lord from Gallifrey, so Asriel and I are proof for you.”

“Okay. But when did this happen, Jesse becoming a speedster?” Barry asks in my confusion.

“A few days ago.”

“So, when I got Allen his speed back, Wally and Jesse were hit with the dark matter. Turns out she was affected. She was totally affected.”

“But I didn’t get speed, so could it have been from something else?” Wally asks.

“No...........I mean, I doubt it. Dark matter affects different people in different ways at different times..............Sometimes not at all, so be thankful, but she was affected, and I want to run some tests and find out just how much.”

“Well, then, you’ve come to the right place. Let’s go to the Speed Lab,” Caitlin says as everyone walks towards the exit.

“Speed Lab?” Barry, Wells and I ask at the same time.

I get up, and we walk out.


We all walk into a large room.

“This is insane,” Barry says.

“Something tells me you’ve never been in this room before,” Cisco says as we all walk in.

“Nope.”

“Wait, you...........You nev.............Allen. I suppose that means you traveled back in time again,” Wells realizes.

“Yeah, but..........”

“How many times did I tell you not to do that?”

“You figured that one out pretty quickly, Harry,” Iris spots.

“Yes, Ms. West, it was easy because we’ve never been here either,” he says, gesturing to Jesse.

“Nope.”

“Right. Other Earths, other timelines,” Joe explains.

“Yes, exactly. So when did you do it? After we returned to Earth-2?”

“Look, Harry, only a couple things are different,” Barry says.

“Oh, I’m sure. Not.”

“Really? You guys are doing ‘not’ on Earth-2 now?”

“Uh no. That’s, all him,” Jesse explains.

Wells looks at me. “So how do you play into this?”

“Around the same time I changed things, an enemy of theirs created Breaches, and his father was killed. Those three events destabilized Everything, creating Breaches and holes between all the worlds,” Barry explains before looking at me. “Why did you come back anyway?”

I look away. “I’d rather explain later. Plus I find this cool, I always wondered how quick I was!”

“Well let’s get Jesse on the track first and see what she can do,” Caitlin says.

“All right. Check this out,” she says before speeding into it.

“Damn,” Joe says.

“Language! Geez, watch the the language!” I yell as I cover my ears.

“Sorry. But man, she really can move,” he says before noticing how loud my yell was. “Why so mad? You weren’t this angry before.”

I look at him and realize how loud I was. “I........I’m sorry. I’m going to make some water, cool down,” I say before leaving.

“I’ll check him out,” Barry says.

“I’ll come with you, keeping an eye on him,” the Doctor says as they follow me.


I sit down in the main room, and conjure a water bottle. I’m sipping it when I spot my reflection. I walk up to it and I’m shocked.

“What!?” I shout.

I open my mouth to reveal several sharp fangs. My fur is ruffled up and wild, and my tail looks longer and more puffy. I look at my hands to see sharp claws, sharp enough to cut someone with a swipe. My eyes are red irises with black slits and sclera, and black face markings. I look at my clothes to find a black and white sweater, and black pants, and my feet to be longer, hairier and sharper.

“What..............why.............how?” I say as I start panicking. “I look like.................what everyone makes us out as.....................a feral monster.”

I slump down to the ground and start crying as Barry and the Doctor come in.

“What happened?” The Doctor asks, approaching me.

He kneels and tries to touch me, but I knock his hand away.

“Stay away!” I yell as I sob. “I don’t want to hurt anyone else.................”

“What is he talking about?”

Sigh. This morning in our timeframe, he was exposed to a large amount of dark magic. It’s like cancer, growing inside his SOUL.”

“Is that why he was so angry at Joe?”

“Not only that, he almost killed everyone. That stuff awakened Chara’s dormant mind in his main SOUL...............his Determination SOUL is the original, so she took over and almost killed his entire family, using his body.”

“I thought Chara was good.”

“I have a theory about that. Basically there are two of them, two, versions if you will. One that originated before the Buttercup incident, and the one that has their SOUL back. He has her SOUL from when she lacked guilt and compassion, and the living one is her mind, the one that survived thanks to Determination alone.”

“So the one I met, is the one that created the Genocide run, and got their SOUL back?”

“Exactly. He has their original, from before she died. That one has no Guilt, and impossible amounts of LV. When he got mad, she came out and nearly killed them, but Loki and two others knocked him out.”

Barry looks up in realization. “that’s why your back so soon. He didn’t want to hurt anyone else, so he’s staying here until he gets a grip.”

“Precisely,” the Doctor says as he gets close to me.

“I said to stay away!” I yell as I swipe at his arm, cutting the sleeve.

I look at my hand in shock, “just please............leave me alone............I don’t want to hurt you.”

“You won’t. You know why? Because you’re a kind kid. You would never hurt an innocent person on purpose.”

“I almost did! Don’t you get that?! I tried to kill Diamond Tiara at that party when she kept up with those insults, and in doing so let Chara out!”

I look at my body. “and to makes things worse..............I look the part now! I look like something from a scary story, a feral unkempt monster!”

I look at them. “I mean, what do you see right now, other than a monster who could kill you? Or worse, erase you from existence!?”

Barry walks up, and pulls over a seat. “I see an old friend, who helped me with my friends. Who convinced me to fix things when I changed the past.”

“Just because you look the part doesn’t mean your evil. You hate it yourself, you hate it when people judge you by your looks.” the Doctor states.

“I don’t even know how the others think. What will everyone think when they see their friend and family member looking like a beast!?”

“As long as you don’t act any different, they probably won’t care. Family is there when it counts, otherwise they wouldn’t be called that.”

I look at my sharp claws again, but he pulls my arms away.

“Look at me Asriel,” he says, I comply. “you really think you would willingly hurt someone innocent, without anger?”

“Why..........why do I look like this?”

“Jack grabbed on as we dematerialized. The TARDIS reacted against him, tried to shake him off. For some reason this..........black energy, burst out the console right in your face, it just.................changed you.”

I lay my head back in shock. “HATE.”

“What?” Barry asks.

“That ‘black stuff’ is HATE, the black SOUL trait. It’s an incredibly rare and corruptive trait. It’s also artificial, caused by pure amounts of the emotion...................Only one person has ever made that stuff before,” I explain.

“Who?”

Gulp!.............the Glitchtale version of Chara?” I say nervously.

“Was she one of the good categories?”

“Hmm...........if I remember correctly, her Asriel cured her with the seven human souls. Their world has this thing where Monsters can fuse with living human SOULs, without killing first. My counterpart cured her, then she faded away after giving a template of a human SOUL for him to use. You know, so he could stay himself?”

“Has anyone else used Hate, anyone at all?” the Doctor asks as I yawn, showing my fangs.

Yawn! I’ll answer that for you tomorrow, no one else. Let’s just say I’m...............touchy on the subject. Yawn!

“I’ll let you get some sleep. If I have any foresight, I’d say that we’ll have a busy day tomorrow,” he says as they get up and leave.

“Night,” I say before I curl up and fall asleep.


I see a flash of golden light, and see an alicorn Twilight and Celestia appear.

“You’ll pay for trying to assassinate Celestia, Asriel. I thought we were friends! Whelp, looks like you guys were monsters after all, Celestia was right to kill you all!” Twilight shouts in my shock, trying to blast me as I dodge.

“This is impossible....................This can’t be how it ends for us!” I think before summoning a Chaos Buster. “You should’ve gotten all the information from the book Twilight!”

I fire the buster in rapid shots, but they keep dodging through their alicorn flight. I try to strike them down with lightning when I feel a sharp pain in my back. I turn to see Luna had snuck up behind me and stabbed me in the back with a silver knife.

“This..........This can’t be how it ends.............how monsters finally meet their end..................betrayed by those we considered friends...................I can feel it.................My body...................It feels like it’s splitting apart. Like any instant, i’ll scatter into a million pieces..............Twilight?.................But...............Deep, DEEP in my SOUL. There’s this burning feeling I can’t describe!” I shout, grabbing my chest as I start to crack and shatter, and standing up. “a burning feeling that won’t let me die!”

Wind picks up around me as I reach out. “Why did you betray us Celestia?...................were we a threat to your rule, or were we simply another threat in the long run, the long lie?!” I shout in their shock. “we never told you about the Genocide run, did we?.............well, when Chara tried to kill Monster Kid............Undyne took the blow...........”

“What are you babbling about!?......” she shouts before Twilight puts up a hoof, recognizing the story.

“Her SOUL was going to shatter like all the others before her................but she felt it, the one thing that makes her unique to other monsters, the only Monster besides my family to have it.....................Determination!” I shout, my pieces starting to reform. “If you get past me, and get the Elements of Harmony from behind your throne............it won’t just stop with us, will it?..............Twilight!................you’ll destroy anything that isn’t Equestrian................changelings, Mobians, humans, Pokemon................you’ll destroy them all won’t you!?!?!”

My body starts to reform completely as I walk towards them. “Everyone’s HOPES, everyone’s DREAMS, vanquished in an instant...........But I WON’T let you do that. Right now, everyone in the world................I can feel their hearts beating as one. And we all have ONE goal. To defeat YOU!!!!!!!!!....................Alicorn, no whatever you are now, with all that LV.................For the sake of the WHOLE world...................I, ASRIEL DREEMURR, WILL STRIKE YOU DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!”.

The dust around me condenses into pure Determination as my SOULs appear, absorbing it in a flash of light. Out of that light, I appear as the Angel of Death, but different, my wings, eyes and SOUL filled with black HATE.

Luna tries to blast me, but I dodge it and grab her in a heartbeat, “YOUR GONNA HAVE TO TRY A LITTLE HARDER THAN THAT!” I shout before throwing her into the other two..............................”TWILIGHT!!!!!!”


I wake up in a living room with several chairs, and spot humans talking next to a fox.

“He doesn’t just want the stone for himself, he wants the stone for Voldemort. With the elixir of life, Voldemort will be strong again. He’ll..............he’ll come back,” one with glasses says, sitting down.

“You don’t think, he’ll try to............kill you, do you?” the other boy says.

“If Firenze and I hadn’t been there, he would’ve killed him tonight Ron,” the fox says in my shock when it spots me., “so my Dream theories are true.”

“You.........you can see me?” I ask as the three children spot me.

“Who.......what are you?” the boy named Ron asks.

“H-Howdy! Hmm.............talking fox...............magic..............the fox wouldn’t happen to be called Vulpes, would he?” I ask.

“Yes.......yes, that’s correct. How did you know?”

I look around the room in awe, “wait, Ron..............Ron Weasley.................who’s the girl and boy with glasses?”

“You answer his first, and ours, then we’ll tell our names,” the girl responds, “like........how did you get here?”

“To answer the fox’s question, I have this...........power. It allows me to learn things about new places, people, anything SNAP! like that,” I answer, snapping a claw. “Yours............well, I don’t exactly know. I was dreaming of a future in my world when I just............woke up here. I assumed I was just watching you four until your fox friend saw me.”

“Well...............you never answered mine. Who and what are you?” Ron asks.

“Well..............I’m Asriel. Asriel Dreemurr. Prince of Monsterkind,” I answer nervously.

The look shocked as they reach in their robes. “Please............I know your grabbing for your wands, I know your magic.”

“And how do you know that?” Vulpes asks.

I conjure up the Elder Wand. “because I have one from here. I am the Traveler, I can control reality..................and all I want is to protect others, get them a happy ending.”

“Why should we trust you?”

“I’m still not sure about where I am, but your names could be proof. Please...........give me some trust,” I answer as I sit down and look at my hands.

“.............very well. I’m Hermione Granger.”

“I’m Harry, Harry Potter.”

I look at them. “I was right. I know who you are, that Wand of mine is something unique from here. The Boy Who Lived,” I say when I spot my hands flickering in and out. “Looks like I’m leaving. Before I leave I’ll give you some information. Snape can be trusted, Dumbledore trusts him. As for Voldemort.................he always feared Dumbledore. Your safe with him. Until we meet again you four, don’t kill, and don’t be killed, alright? It’s the best you can ask for!” I shout as I disappear.


I wake up in the main room as the Doctor and Alphys approach me.

“Good morning.”

“.......good morning. What’s Alphys doing with you?”

“I wanted to see everything that changed. Could you open your mouth please?” she asks.

“Sure? Aaaaaahhhh!” I respond as I open my mouth, the lizard shining a light.

“Hmm..............your tongue changed slightly, looks a little forked,” she says as she sticks her head in slowly. “Every tooth has become serrated and carnivorous, you could damage skin with these baby’s.”

She takes her head out. “do you feel any different?”

“I.........I don’t know. I mean.................when I woke up here, I felt nothing. No emotion, no fear..............I was just confused,” I explain as I get up.

“Anyway, I brought a portable X-ray scanner from the TARDIS, I want to check things out,” the Doctor says as he pulls out a tablet. He turns it on. “Interesting.........whoa! Snake-like vocal chords, multiple failsafe organs, a regeneration plug.....................that stuff turned you into a living weapon, and it’s still scanning.”

“How do I even have organs, Monsters barely have physical matter to support our SOULs!”

“It seems that changing your SOUL changed your internal body.................You’re not human, but you’re not a monster either.”

“Great! I’m like Béte Noire then, I’m neither!” I yell as I flop into a chair.

“Just because you’re neither doesn’t mean you’re like her. For example, she wants Monsters and others to never live in peace. Meanwhile you want the exact opposite..............for them to have a happy ending,” Alphys reminds me.

Sigh...........what happened while I was asleep? How was Jesse?”

“She’s slower than you and Barry, that’s for sure. Everyone slept soundly, but Barry and Joe were called into their job,” she explains.

“What were my rules again Doctor?”

“No dark portals via the coat, and no shadow stepping. It’s already worse thanks to the accident, we don’t need you near more dark energy or magic.”

“Okay............I’ll just use the cloak and speed, that way I’ll stay safe,” I explain as I snap my claws, creating the black coat on me. “See you in a bit. Tell Cisco I said hi!

I speed off towards the station as Caitlin and Iris come in, dragging something along. “Come on! I would let go if you just told us who you are.”

And we already told you. We’re from Equestria, watching out for Asriel on behalf of his mother,” one voice says.

“For goodness sake Caitlin, that’s Discord, he’s from our world!” the Doctor shouts.


I reach the building and walk in. I look around and admire the place. “Wow. Never thought this place would look so good.

I walk through when I bump into Joe.

“Oh, sorry sir...........don’t I know you?”

I look around and get closer. “Joe it’s me, Asriel.

“Oh right, you used that when you came here before.”

Just call me Aliserx for now,” I say as we walk into the office. “so what’s going on?

“Last night a man named John was injured by a lamppost that flew through his apartment window.”

Your pulling my leg,” I respond.

“Nope,” he says as Barry and another man comes around. “What you got?”

“Okay, get this. So, the outer layer of the lamppost is a half an inch thick, but to bend even a quarter-inch of steel requires 177 tons of tensile strength, so.......”

“So we’re looking for a meta with super-strength?” Joe asks.

“Well I’m not sure yet, but that’s as much as I can dig up.”

What, why?

“Because I showed up,” the man says as he spots me. “And who are you?”

Oh, Howdy! I’m from out of town, helping Joe out as a favor.

“Good enough for me. Yes, the only problem with Barry’s little theory is there were no fingerprints found on the post.”

“Again, Julian, not my theory, and the meta could’ve been wearing gloves.”

“Yes, perhaps. But the curvature on the post suggests that equal amounts of pressure were applied to the whole thing at the same time.”

“So, unless our strong man has a wingspan of over 20 feet.........” Barry says as I spot it and snap.

Something else caused it. That would narrow it down to ferrokinesis, magnetism, or telekinesis, all those have enough strength to do the job.

“Good guess. Who’s that, sir?” he says, pointing as I spot a small girl.

“That’s Frankie Kane, the victim’s foster kid. That poor girl’s been in and out of homes for years. Listen, she said that she blacked out during the incident,” Joe explains.

“Blacked out?”

“Yeah, repressing memories is a coping mechanism for lots of foster kids.”

“Hmm. Is it?”

“Yes, it is,” Barry says sarcastically.

“It could be something else,” Julian says as he enters the room where Frankie is.

Barry looks at me. “so you really think it’s some type of telekinesis?”

It would explain why there’s no fingerprints. Not to mention it’s strong enough to do the job, I mean, Sans can throw people and objects around rooms with his, it would be easy to uproot a lamppost,” I explain as Julian heads upstairs.

“I’ll follow him,” Barry reassures us as he walks away.

Joe looks at me. “Come with me.”

I follow him towards the interrogation room and he stops and looks at me. “Care to explain why you were so angry last night?”

Sigh.............look, I’m sorry. Yesterday I was exposed to dark magic and it messed me up bad..............did Barry or someone else tell you what happened?

“No. Why?”

Before we left, I got angry at............someone, due to that stupid racism...............my SOUL is Chara’s original, so when I got mad...................I nearly killed them all.” I explain as I look down in guilt.

“So.........basically, you came here to keep your family safe, until you get a handle on your emotions. That I get. But why do you look like that?”

Apparently Jack grabbed onto the TARDIS and it tried to shake him off. For some reason some black HATE flew out the console and just.............hit me in the face. It changed me,” I carefully take off the hood. “Still not happy I look the part.”

“Well, we didn’t judge you cause the Doctor, and the others were with you. If you were alone....................wonder what would’ve happened.”

“Well that’s passed, and i’m here until I get a grip,” I say when we spot Barry and Julian as I put up my hood.

“Where is she?”

“Calm down, okay? Julian?”

“You! You, girl! Stop!” Julian shouts as I spot Frankie stop.

“Hey, ease up, Julian.” Barry says as Julian gets close.

“Stop!”

“Me?”

“You did it, didn’t you?”

“What?”

“The lamppost. You did it, didn’t you?”

“What? No, no, no, stop.”

“You’re a liar!” he shouts.

“Julian!”

“You’re a meta-human.”

Julian stop!” I shout.

“Stop, no, stop!”

“You put your foster father in the hospital, didn’t you?”

Julian Albert, stop this now!” I shout, but he doesn’t notice.

“No, no!” Frankie says as she quivers.

“Didn’t you?” he says as she shakes.

“Didn’t you?” he finishes as she looks up.

“Oh, I wanted to do more than hurt him. Now I’m gonna do the same to you,” she says when I spot the metal straining, and I run in and pull him out before it falls.

“Your...........you’re a speedster?!” he asks.

Not all metas are evil, Julian.” I say as Barry and I run after Frankie, but I keep a distance.

“Frankie,” he says.

“Frankie’s gone! My name............is Magenta.”

“You’re like this cause of Alchemy. He changed you, didn’t he? This isn’t you, just come with me. Tell me what happened, I can help you.”

“I don’t need anymore help, Flash.”

“I just don’t want anyone getting hurt.”

“It’s too late for that,” she says when she lifts a police cruiser up.

“Frankie, don’t!”

“It’s me........or him,” she says before she throws the car and a woman.

No!!!!!!!!!!!” I shout before running and grabbing the person out of the car, and Barry grabs the woman.

We put them both down and they run off as we look at each other.

“Looks like you were right. It’s telekinesis.”


“Her name’s Frankie Kane, but she’s calling herself Magenta,” Barry explains to everyone. We’ve come back to S.T.A.R Labs and are evaluating things with everyone.

“Meh,” says Cisco.

“That Magenta is a whole different person than the scared, kind girl I was interviewing,” Joe points out.

“All three of us saw what happened after Julian yelled at her, she started shaking. Barry and I saw.....................her eyes. They glowed her namesake.”

“What’s wrong with her?” Asks Scootaloo.

“She’s dissociative,” Wells says, Scootaloo looking confused.

“He means she has a split personality,” Barry explains.

“According to her medical records, it’s a condition she’s been dealing with her entire life. I’m sure all the yelling at CCPD is what triggered it,” Caitlin explains.

“So Frankie is Jekyll, Magenta is Hyde,” Wally references.

“Classic good versus evil.”

“Or, she’s pulling a ‘Primal Fear,’” Cisco guesses.

“She’s faking it.”

“No, she’s not faking it. I saw the struggle inside her, Magentas trying to take over completely,” Barry explains.

“She’s........like me then, in a sense. I’m Frankie, and Chara is Magenta, trying to take over and kill everyone,” I say as I sit down.

“What’s he talking about?” Wells asks when we hear snapping.

His main SOUL, the DETERMINATION one Harry, is Chara’s original, from before the buttercup incident,” a voice says. We look up and see two Discords.

“Discord? What are you doing here?!” I shout.

Your mother asked us to make sure you stay safe. It’s Loki and DJ Discord in the house man!” one says as he summons a DJ table.

“What is this Doctor?”

“Right. Meet Discord and Loki, spirits of Chaos and Disharmony. They’re draconequus’ capable of warping and controlling reality with a snap of their fingers.”

Claws Doctor. Lion and eagle claws,” one with a necklace says. “when we pop in now and then, I’ll wear this L necklace to show I’m Loki, God of Balance and Discord Displaced.

I’ll stay normal to show I’m Discord. Well, ta ta, we’ll be checking out Antarctica and the penguins!” Discord says, waving as they vanish.

“Anyway, you said she grew up in the foster care system?” Iris asks as she goes on the computer.

“Yep, all her life she went from home to home.”

“Yeah, and maybe not good ones. Her current foster father, John...............The one who was hurt in the attack..........yeah he’s got a few disorderly conducts. He might have some information we can use. I can follow up with him,” she says as she leaves.

“Yeah, there’s something else,” I mention.

“She got her powers from Alchemy. When I said his name, she knew who he was, so Magenta must’ve existed in the other timeline too,” Barry explains to everyone’s shock.

“Who’s Alchemy?/Who’s Alchemy?” Wells and Sweetie Belle ask.

“Well, ‘Doctor’ Alchemy, Sweetie Belle and Harry, is a magic man in a cloak, who can somehow restore the powers and memories that people had in Flashpoint.” Cisco explains.

“Okay, and............what’s Flashpoint?” Jesse asks.

“It’s what we're calling the timeline Barry created when he changed the past,” I explain.

“Oh. So Magenta is another side effect from your time trip. Genius. Not,” Harry says sarcastically to Barry.

“He got this enough from Eobard and the Author, let up,” I say.

“Well anyone with those powers and as angry as her, needs to be tracked down. Fast,” Joe points out.

“Well, fast I can do. Let me go carb-load,” Jesse says before leaving.

“He didn’t.........That’s.........you don’t..........Snow. Please,” he says as she walks off, facing Caitlin.

“Okay, Harry, I’ll talk to her, but I don’t know what I’m going to say,” she says as she walk off.

Harry faces me. “How are you still around?”

“What.......?”

“Earth-2 has Undertale, I saw your story. Almost everyone played it. How did you survive?”

Sigh...........I don’t completely understand either. After 5 RESETs I was taken to Equestria, got my SOUL back in this weird limbo.”

“How can you bend reality?”

“Isn’t it obvious? I am the God of Hyperdeath. My seven Human SOULs grant me the power of a god.”

“Hmm,” he leaves, and the three fillies walk up to me.

“What did you mean by ‘God of Hyperdeath’?” Scootaloo asks.

“That.......I’ll explain in the TARDIS,” I respond as I get up, walking towards the blue box.

We enter it and walk down a hallway, eventually reaching the bedroom my siblings were in. I sit down on the bed with the three fillies.

“So, what did ya mean by ‘God of Hyperdeath’?, asks Apple Bloom.

Sigh...................before Frisk started the True RESETs she saved everyone from the Underground...............everyone except me and Gaster.”

I lay my head back onto the bed. “you should’ve seen her. Even after I gave her the worst impression of Monsters, telling her that stupid mantra..........................she refused to hurt anyone. I mean, she wasn’t completely innocent, or naive to violence. She just..............keeps a certain tenderness in her heart, her mind, her SOUL...................even when dad and Undyne were fighting her, she strived to do the right thing. She never hurt a single person, not even those who attacked with intention like Undyne. Even when she runs away.............she does it with a smile!”

I grin as I remember everything.

“She sounds like a good friend,” Sweetie Belle says as they lay with me, “what happened when she met Asgore?”

“Normally he destroys the MERCY option and fights her, but Mom stopped him....................everyone showed up. Alphys, Undyne, Papyrus, Sans............problem is.............I was the one who got them all together. Flowey stole the six SOULs and wrapped them up in vines..................I almost killed her.......................but they protected her. Mom, dad, the skeletons, the two lovebirds, everyone protected her in the end when she couldn’t run away...............................and Flowey played that to his advantage...........................you see, monster SOULs are incredibly weak, shattering after death..............only exception is my family, our SOULs survive after death, albeit for a few seconds.....................here’s the big rub. The entire underground amounts to one Human SOUL.”

“And seven is equivalent to a God,” Scootaloo spots.

I nod. “And that’s what I became. The God of Hyperdeath...................I know it’s bad. I got my skills with name making from Dad. He’s the one who gave me my name.”

“What happened after that?” asks Sweetie Belle as the cuddle near me.

“Back then I just................wanted to keep going on. I thought that she was Chara and fought her, kept saying I would RESET everything when I defeated her...............but I never did. That was the day she discovered, that Determination can allow refusal of death.............every time she lost, her SOUL was going to shatter.................but it refused. Eventually I admitted I was holding back, and became the Angel of Death. You know, the large one that almost killed Pinkie.”

“We remember, our sisters and Rainbow told us,” Apple Bloom explains.

“Well, I was so strong that she couldn’t do anything. She couldn’t move, couldn’t fight back, couldn’t even go back to her last SAVE. But there was one thing she could do, and did.....................with the little power she had, she SAVEd something else. Her friends inside me. One by one, she brought back their memories of her, even when they fought her. Then........................she SAVEd me. I kept fighting against her, but she was DETERMINED to do it. Even when I lowered her health to one millionth of a one, she stayed there, just...............DETERMINED to save me. She told me her name, hugged me. She comforted me when Chara didn’t all those years ago. Afterwards I gave them their happy ending. I destroyed the barrier, restored everyone............but not before giving her name.”

“Wow. So ya gave everypony........sorry, everyone tha happy ending ya could never have,” Apple Bloom says in awe, correcting the pony speech.

“Do you still have the SOULs?” asks Scootaloo.

“Sure do, but I didn’t always,” I respond as I project the seven. “got them back when I first met Rarity. Frisk accidentally destroyed a dress and I repaired it, albeit me getting the SOULs and mine becoming Chara’s.”

I open my mouth. “Yawn! Man i’m tired, guess I didn’t sleep well. Whelp, i’ll just sleep here.”

“Is it okay if we stay here?” asks Sweetie Belle.

“Sure.”

We lay in the bed and fall asleep.


We all wake up in a small room with several beds and curtains. I look around and spot a pair of glasses and a tail.

“Huh. Didn’t expect to be back so soon,” I remark as a man in a robe and spectacles walks through the door.

He spots me, “so this is what Ms. Granger meant by a ‘talking goat’.”

I look confused, “you know Hermione?”

“Of course. They are students at Hogwarts. I am Albus Dumbledore, Headmaster,” he replies as Harry and Vulpes wake up.

Harry puts on his glasses and spots Dumbledore, “professor. It’s Quirrel, you have to........”

“It’s alright Harry. Everything is fine,” Dumbledore explains.

“I’ve clearly missed some things. Who’s Quirrel?”

“Professor Quirrel was our Defence Against the Dark Arts teacher here at Hogwarts until three nights ago. Harry and his friends went into the place we hid a Sorcerers Stone, and fought him.”

“What’s with the sweets?” Scootaloo asks as I spot a stand of different sweets.

“Ah. The events in the chamber were wanted kept a secret. So, naturally, the whole school knows. Those are from Harry’s admirers...........get well cards, if you will,” he explains as he walks to the tray. “I see that Mr Weasley has taken the chocolate frog cards.”

“Why did he attack Harry?”

“He was following orders from Voldemort. Not all wizards are good Mr. Dreemurr, and he was the worst. It was dark times indeed 14 years ago. He recruited followers, turned them. Those who stood up ended up dead. Harry’s parents fought against him, and one sad Halloween 10 years ago................he killed them. The killing curse, very dark magic, no one has been known to have survived it. Except Harry.”

“What about the stone professor, will it be destroyed?”

“Nicholas and I have been talking, and we think it is best.”

“But won’t he and his wife die?”

“I believe they have enough elixir stored to set their affairs in order, but yes. They will die,” he says as he sits down.

“I’m interested in how Harry got the stone,” Vulpes wonders.

“Ah, one of my more brilliant ideas. If someone, wanted to find the stone, find it, but not use it, they would be able to get it. Others would see themselves using it to create gold, or extend their life.”

“Is this man gone, this Voldemort?” I ask.

“I’m afraid there are other ways Lord Voldemort can return, Mr Dreemurr.”

We all start to flicker, “looks like we’re leaving. Dumbledore, make sure things stay safe here. Also..........”, I explain before pulling out the wand, “I believe you know what this is.”

He sees it, “ah, so you have a copy.”

“Just make sure things stay right over here. I’ll try to find a way here, until then, don’t kill, and don’t be killed,” I greet as we wave goodbye before disappearing.


I open my eyes to a large hall.

“Where am I?” I ask when I spot a skeleton.

Heya. you’ve been busy huh?” he says. I look to see he was talking to Frisk. “”...........................so, i’ve got a question for ya. do you think even the worst person can change...? that everyone can be a good person, if they just try?

“What...........what is this Asriel?” a voice says. I turn to see the fillies as Frisk takes a step.

heh heh heh heh...........all right. well, here’s a better question..............do you wanna have a bad time?! cause if you take another step forward............you are REALLY not going to like what happens next,” he says with empty sockets as Frisk takes another step, and I realize what this is.

“It can’t be.................this is the Genocide timeline,” I realize as Sans looks down.

welp. sorry, old lady. this is why i never make promises,” he says as he gestures around him.

its a beautiful day outside. birds are singing, flowers are bloomin. on days like these, kids like you................should be B u r n i n g i n H E L L!!!!!!” he screams before summoning Gaster Blasters, trying to blast the human as she dodges.

She looks at the knife shamefully.

I didn’t know what, I got into.
Somehow I can’t go back even if I really wanted to.
So what more can I do?
Here in the end it’s just me and you,” she sings as she dodges attack after attack, the skeleton never noticing.

I never wanted to play by all the rules. A knife in hand, i’m playing out the part of the fool.
Here we go you can judge me thoroughly. It’s too late for apologies.
Go ahead and hit me since your able, we know my DETERMINATION is unstable.
i’m not even mad cause I keep on dying, but I don’t even know why i’m trying,” she sings.

What..................this.........’ I think as I tear up.

This isn’t what I want, but what I asked for.
Curiosity over all my morals, I took away our happy ending.
RESETting the world despite the warnings.

Right now I’m made of
Lo-o-o-o-ooove, Lo-o-o-o-ooove, Lo-o-o-o-ooove
Lo-o-o-o-ooove, Lo-o-o-o-ooove, Lo-o-o-o-ooove!

“What’s going on?” Sweetie Belle asks as I cry.

I know who you are.
You remember who I am.
We knew once in a timeline we had grown to be good friends.
Yet I killed your brother, without giving him a chance!
Everytime you throw me down, I HOPE you kill me once again.

I break down onto the floor as we all watch.

So go ahead and just hit me since you’re able,
All the sin that I feel is unbearable.
If I could hit you once it would be over,
But the consequences last forever.

The flowers are in bloom as the birds will tell,
It’s a beautiful day to be burning in hell.
You gave me advice,
But I chose genocide,
But I know how to make it right.

We watch as she drops the knife.

you’re sparing me? finally. buddy. pal. i know how hard it must be.........to make that choice. to go back on everything you’ve worked up to. i want you to know.............i won’t let it go to waste. .............c’mere, pal,” Sans says as he opens up his arms, the human running up to him and hugging him.

I am made of,
Lo-o-o-o-ooove, Lo-o-o-o-ooove, Lo-o-o-o-ooove,
But I’ll give up for you.
Lo-o-o-o-ooove, Lo-o-o-o-ooove, Lo-o-o-o-ooove,
But I’ll give up for you.” we hear her as bones come up and impale her.

Lo-o-o-o-ooove, Lo-o-o-o-ooove, Lo-o-o-o-ooove,
But I’ll give up for you.
Lo-o-o-o-ooove, Lo-o-o-o-ooove, Lo-o-o-o-ooove...........

I break down sobbing as the scene shifts.


The four of us wake up in the bedroom.

“Asriel, what did we see?” asks Sweetie Belle.

“I..............I don’t exactly know. All I know is that what we saw............was the genocide run,” I explain in shock.

“What’s that?” asks Scootaloo.

Sigh............................that is the timeline, where Chara possessed Frisk, and committed genocide, death, of all monsters.................until they reached Sans,” I say as I start tearing up and climbing out.

“What happened in that ‘run’?” asks Apple Bloom.

“I’m not answering!” I yell before running out.

I speed into a small room before sitting down.

Why do people keep lying!?” I think angrily as I keep crying.

Who knows why the comedian told you that, but the Author needs to give an answer,” Flowey says in my head when I spot a glimmer of light.

I get up and walk to it and find a small scroll with the gold and red seal on Twilights letters.

“How did one of Twilights scrolls get in the TARDIS?” I ask curiously as I unravel it.

Dear royal subject or subjects,

This letter concerns the recent changeling scare and griffin attack on Canterlot. I find the changeling and his accomplice, Rainbow Dash, innocent of all preceding charges, due to their near single handed retake of Canterlot from griffin forces. They shall be considered royal subjects, and as such enjoy all the rights and protections that a normal pony enjoys. Any attempts at violence on either of these two will be dealt with swiftly and effectively. Without the help of these valiant souls it is a very real possibility that the country would be under griffin control as you read this letter.

I know where you live,
Princess Celestia,” I read.

I spot a small inscription. “If this scroll reached the TARDIS by the 12th, I have succeeded in getting the frequency correct. This comes from a world that needs your help, and soon. If you accept, you’ll prevent a fate you have suffered. Once your ready, read the last words in the presence of the Mane Six, no sooner. Once you are done, create a doorway so they can help out. Hope you do the right thing kid.

From,

Ink Sans.

P.S, I hope to see you and Classic soon, he’s a legend in my books.

My tears keep falling as I roll it back up.

Flowey, let’s get this done,’ I think as I walk out.


I reach the door when I hear Sweetie Belle shout. “wait!”

I turn.

“Why did you just run away?”

“Look Sweetie Belle, I don’t want to answer that question. In fact, I don’t know the whole answer..........................Sigh, all I know is, Sans lied to my family, and Twilight. That won’t stand. But first, I’m going to get the job done,” I explain as we walk out and hear an alarm.

We run over to the main room and see everyone.

“What’s that?”

“That’s Iris’s panic button,” Joe responds.

“Her what?” Barry asks.

“Her panic button. We installed them on everyone’s phones. ‘Cause we kept getting kidnapped!?” Cisco explains.

Looks like something’s an improvement,’ I think as we see the map.

“That’s the hospital. Frankie’s foster father’s there,” Joe realizes.

“And that’s where Iris went!” I shout as I wave a hand, revealing cameras showing a boat. “She’s lifting an entire tanker, man she gives Sans and I a run for our money.”

“She’s gonna kill him, and everyone else in there,” Joe realizes as I snap my claws, conjuring up the cloak.

“We gotta go.”

“How will you stop it, you don’t have super-strength,” Cisco says as I chuckle.

“I’m a god, but Barry doesn’t and even I have limits. Think of something,” I respond as we run off.

We reach the top as the tanker reaches the height and location.

“Guys...........”

“There’s not enough time to get everybody out of the hospital. This thing’s coming down,” Barry says in shock.

“Barry, Asriel, Iris is still in there,” Joe says over the radio in Barry’s suit.

“What if.............What if we create a wind funnel?”

“You won’t be creating enough updraft to keep that tanker up.”

“No no, not with our arms and magic, if we run?”

“Propeller,” Cisco and Wells realize.

“That could work. Barry, Asriel! Run in a figure eight fashion. You’ll act like a propeller. The wind will build upon itself. It’ll create the supersonic resistance we need. Could work.”

“Right.”

We run in a figure eight, creating massive amounts of wind and preventing the tanker from going down.

“Whelp. We’re doing it, but we can’t stop, and I don’t have enough juice to clone myself,” I say over my shoulder.

“No one to stop her.”

I look around and see a flash of lightning reach us, revealing Jesse.

“Thought you could use some help.”

Barry runs down as we keep going, but it slowly gets weaker.

“Our speed.........mine is getting weaker cause I’m low on juice, and your slower than us. It isn’t strong enough for long.”

“There must be something!” She shouts.

I look around and spot the watch. “I just hope this works. Omnitrix, Savitar!”

I shift into the crystalline humanoid and run quicker, not only picking stabilizing it, but also giving us some room.

That’ll hold it..........I just hope Barry succeeds,” I say when I notice it lift up.

We stop running for a second and it keeps going.

“What did he do?”

I believe he SAVEd her,” I guess as she smiles.


The next morning we’re all inside the main room with Frankie, albeit Barry and I in costume. Apparently John is an abusive man who hurt his wife and her, triggered the attack.

“So no else got hurt?” she asks me.

“Luckily, no. You don’t have to worry about that.”

“What about John?”

“The DA’s prosecuting him for what he did to you. So I think he’s gonna be serving time, and he’s not gonna ever be anybody’s foster father again,” Joe explains.

“It’s just so strange being responsible for all of this, and not remembering any of it.”

“I know the feeling, somewhat,” I respond before kneeling. “What do you remember about how you got your powers, when did it begin?”

“I started having dreams, at night, of Magenta.”

“Dreams?” I ask, confused.

“They were more than dreams. It was like I was living another life or something. And then I started getting them all the time. During the day. And the more it happened, the more painful they became. Then I started hearing a voice.”

“What voice?” Barry asks.

“It was a man. Named Alchemy. He said he could give me what I wanted and make me powerful again. I didn’t understand. I thought I was going crazy.”

“Trust me. Magenta is not here because of anything that you did,” Barry reassures her.

“There may be a darkness inside of you, but if you face it, it’ll make it easier for the good side of you to win,” I respond.

“You’re letting me go?”

“None of this is your fault, Frankie. Caitlin found you a good home in Keystone. A family that won’t ever hurt you.”

“But what if Magenta tries to come back?”

“Fight her.”, I say as I get up, “never thought I would say this, but.............”

I put a hand on her. “stay DETERMINED. And if you ever need help finding the light, we’ll be there.”

“Thank you. Thank you, all of you,” she says as she gets up and follows Joe.

Barry looks at me. “two people so far. Both of them remembered moments from Flashpoint.”

“I’m more worried about how it affected everything. I mean, last night I found a note in the TARDIS from a ‘ink Sans’?” I explain.

We hear a crack. “Did you say ink Sans?

We look up to the two Draconequus in the air.

“Yes. I even kept the scroll,” I explain when the levitate it up.

They both read it. “I recognize this, don’t you Discord?

It certainly seems familiar,” says the Discord. He snaps and conjures up a book. “Hmm.........there’s mine, ‘I Gave up my Life for Ponies’, here’s yours Loki, next to ‘Its a Screwed Up Life’ and ‘Off The Record’...........ugh, there’s ‘Pages of Harmony’...........aha! This scroll of yours Goaty, is from ‘Winds of Change’.

“What’s Winds of Change?” I ask.

Basically, its an Equestria where a human becomes a changeling, marries Rainbow, and adopts Scootaloo. But not before facing hardships, and Striving to do the right thing,” Loki explains as he looks at both me and Discord. Literally, one eye on me and the other on his buddy.

Sigh. Okay Loki, fine. Since we promised his family that we’d protect him, I’ll help your plan.

“What plan?”

We’ve been talking to the Author and Wingdings, and they believe you need to tone down. The other worlds might flip out if they find out that the multiverse exists,” Loki explains.

So, we’ll help you with this, but on one condition,” Discord says when he floats down and stares me straight in the face. “You don’t interfere with the course of events unless absolutely necessary until after that scroll is created. And even then, you don’t use your powers to restore life, and don’t Vibe. Only those who travel with you can interfere until then. You can choose, but they can’t tell about you, or the past, or their future. Got it?!

I look around nervously before looking at him. “Sigh................okay. Deal. But if you play dirty, it’s off.”

He lights a hand in blue flames and I grudgingly shake it.

So, who are you bringing?

“Hmm..............Barry, the kids...............call Sans too. Also, the Doctor,” I respond. Loki snaps and Sans appears.

whoa...............oh. hey kiddo,” he says. “’sup barry?

“It’s good Sans.”

The skeleton looks at me. “so kid, care to tell me why you pulled me from grillby’s?

“I need your help. You up for helpin a bro keep a world safe? We’re going somewhere new.”

hmm............eh, got nothing else to do. and who knows, it might be humerus,” he says before joking, everyone but me groaning when I spot Discord playing drums, then I laugh.

heh. thanks discord. I think we’ll need a ton of help in the end. a skele-ton.

“Let’s get going before I collapse,” I say as everyone nods and heads to the TARDIS.


To Be Continued............

Author's Note:

Thanks a ton for waiting for this. As you can see, our friends are heading somewhere new to help out.

Unfortunately, Azzy still has his anger, and isn't the same.

Will everything come out okay, and will thing go well without Vibes.

We'll find out. Until then, as always,

Stay Pony My Friends

Bye!