• Published 15th Feb 2017
  • 1,704 Views, 27 Comments

A Traveling Dreemurr Teams Up with the Fastest Man Alive - jjb0420



After capturing Béte Noire and Chara, a portal opened up in the Everfree Forest, sucking our heroes into another dimension............meanwhile, the Flash has told his friends about Flashpoint and what he did. Will they ever get home?

  • ...
6
 27
 1,704

Prologue Part 1- Flashpoint

I see a flash of golden light, and see an alicorn Twilight and Celestia appear.

“You’ll pay for trying to assassinate Celestia Asriel. I thought we were friends! Whelp, looks like you guys were monsters after all, Celestia was right to kill you all!” Twilight shouts in my shock, trying to blast me as I dodge.

“This is impossible....................This can’t be how it ends for us!” I think before summoning a Chaos Buster. “You should’ve gotten all the information from the book Twilight!

I fire the buster in rapid shots, but they keep dodging through their alicorn flight. I try to strike them down with lightning when I feel a sharp pain in my back. I turn to see Luna had snuck up behind me and stabbed me in the back with a silver knife.

This..........This can’t be how it ends.............how monsters finally meet their end..................betrayed by those we considered friends...................I can feel it.................My body...................It feels like it’s splitting apart. Like any instant, i’ll scatter into a million pieces..............Twilight?.................But...............Deep, DEEP in my SOUL. There’s this burning feeling I can’t describe!” I shout, grabbing my chest as I start to crack and shatter, and standing up. “A burning feeling that won’t let me die!

Wind picks up around me as I reach out. “Why did you betray us Celestia?...................were we a threat to your rule, or were we simply another threat in the long run, the long lie?!” I shout in their shock. “We never told you about the Genocide run, did we?.............well, when Chara tried to kill Monster Kid............Undyne took the blow...........

“What are you babbling about!?......” She shouts before Twilight puts up a hoof, recognizing the story.

Her SOUL was going to shatter like all the others before her................but she felt it, the one thing that makes her unique to other monsters, the only Monster besides my family to have it.....................Determination!” I shout, my pieces starting to reform. “This isn’t just about Monsters anymore is it......................If you get past me, and get the Elements of Harmony from behind your throne............it won’t just stop with us, will it?..............Twilight!................you’ll destroy anything that isn’t Equestrian................changelings, Mobians, humans, Pokemon................you’ll destroy them all won’t you!?!?!

My body starts to reform completely as I walk towards them. “Everyone’s HOPES, everyone’s DREAMS, vanquished in an instant...........But I WON’T let you do that. Right now, everyone in the world................I can feel their hearts beating as one. And we all have ONE goal. To defeat YOU!!!!!!!!!....................Alicorn(Human), no whatever you are now, with all that LV.................For the sake of the WHOLE world...................I, ASRIEL DREEMURR(UNDYNE), WILL STRIKE YOU DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!

The dust around me condenses into pure Determination as my SOULs appear, absorbing it in a flash of light. Out of that light, I appear as the Angel of Death, but different, my wings, eyes and SOUL filled with black HATE.

Luna tries to blast me, but I dodge it and grab her in a heartbeat, “YOUR GONNA HAVE TO TRY A LITTLE HARDER THAN THAT!”, I shout before throwing her into the other two..............................”TWILIGHT!!!!!!”


I’m shocked awake by what sounds like Spike’s voice, and slowly curl up and see I’m near...........what looks like a black box with Spike talking to Twilight in a store. I start to tear up as I look around, seeing that I’m in what looks like a large city, with tall buildings.

What...........what happened?’ I think as I slowly get up and I turn in shock as the boxes change to a news station, of cops and two masked men standing off.

Channel 52 breaking news. The latest from Central City, where the mysterious meta-human criminal, known only as the Rival is once again terrorizing the populous with his incredible speed,’ it says as I lean towards it in curiosity.

The Rival.............isn’t that the name of a speedster?’ I think curiously as it shows the location and I speed off, stopping near the roadblock, and see the two, the yellow one’s face vibrating.

“Need our help, Flash?” a cop asks in my shock.

“Nah. When I’m done with this fool, he might,” the yellow man responds with a distorted voice. He walks towards the black suited man. “What have you got against my city?”

“The city’s just fine. It’s the people in it who need to be educated. And I have no rival! Especially not you,” the man responds with a deep, distorted voice before throwing lightning everywhere, and running off.

If I want to find out where I am, I need to blend in,’ I think, conjuring up my cloak and putting it on, hood and all as I grow to fit it.

I spot that the yellow man had super-speeded everyone to safety, and was talking to someone.

“You okay, man?” the apparent speedster asks.

“Yeah, thanks,” the other man responds, as the speedster starts cleaning up.

“That guy’s really becoming a pain in my ass,” the speedster called the Flash says with some language, causing me to cringe.

“Don’t worry about it.”, the man reassures the speedster as he runs off, “You’ll get him next time, Flash.”.

As the man smiles, I walk up to him in curiosity, “H-Howdy!

The man looks at me in shock, “whoa man, didn’t see you there.”

Its okay. Would you do me a favor and tell me where in the world I am? My.............taxi, had a bad GPS and popped me out when I ran out of cash.” I ask.

“Your in Central City, Mr.........?” He asks curiously.

“Oh.........Aliserx, Aliserx Dreemurr...........and yes I know it’s weird,” I answer, holding out a gloved hand.

“Barry, Barry Allen,” he responds, shaking my hand and I hear a distorted voice in my head.

My name is Barry Allen, and I’m the Fastest Man Alive!” I hear a voice say as Barry lets go.

“Want to come with me to Jitters? They do a pretty good coffee,” he offers.

S-Sure, I could do with some caffeine,” I respond as we walk.


We eventually arrive at the café and I conjure up money under the guise of using the ‘ATM’, when I see Barry use super-speed to grab a woman’s bag and return it.

“E-excuse me?” he asks, the woman turning around. “Hi, sorry. Is this yours?”

He holds it up to her in my shock as I get in line. “I think maybe you dropped it.”

“It was just right up there,” she says, grabbing it.

“Oh. I don’t know what happened, but.........” The woman shows realization as I order my coffee.

“Oh, my gosh, yeah, I didn’t even realize I dropped it. Thank you so much,” she says.

“Yeah, yeah, it’s okay,” he reassures her as I pay for my drink, and walk towards them.

“Wait, I’ve.......i’ve seen you before, haven’t I?” she asks.

“Uh, we actually went to elementary school together. You don’t remember me? PS 23?” he asks, the woman showing realization.

“Oh, my gosh! Right, yes, I remember! Gary, right!” she exclaims, chuckling.

“Uh, Barry,” he says.

“Barry.”

“Barry Allen,” he corrects her, me face-palming.


(Two Minutes Later.........)

He asked her out for iced tea. He asked her out for Iced. Tea. I take a sip of my coffee..............I regret it soon after, since I could barely control my speed under the caffeine. I had to secretly vibrate my hand to keep myself from going nuts. At least I learned that he works for what I assume is law enforcement.

“Barry Allen, you’re very cute, you know that?” she says, Barry nodding.

“Yeah, yeah,” he responds.

“Yeah, but, um, you should try talking just a little bit slower,“ she says.

“Speed.......has always been my problem,” he says as he walks out, me following behind him before I see and hear something.

And i’m the only one thats fast enough to stop them. I am............The Flash!” I hear Barry exclaim before going into........a black hole?!

Stupid Azzy, how did you not see it?’ I think as I follow Barry. “Barry.

He turns around to look at me. “Yeah Aliserx, what is it?”

May I ask where you’re going?” I ask.

“I’m heading over to my job, need to call in my leave.” I nod. “What were you doing before coming here anyway?”

You wouldn’t believe me if I told you,” I respond, putting my hands in my cloak pockets. “I guess i’ll just look around, get the lay of the land,” I say before walking out.

But I didn’t do that. Instead, I use my cloaks abilities to silently follow Barry, until I follow him into this warehouse with a bag of food.

“Dinner,” he says. I peek around a column to see a glass cage, with a yellow suited man.

“There better be curly fries in there,” the man responds as Barry walks up to him.

“Yeah, human beings can go almost three weeks without food, so I’d sound a little bit more grateful if I were you,” he says before I see a flash of light, and see Barry catching this man before he stabs a woman.

“Well, you wouldn’t do that to me, Barry. After all, you’re the hero,” the man says, spotting me as I walk out. “who’s your new friend?”

Barry turns and sees me, “Aliserx..........were you following me?!” he asks as I keep walking towards the two.

Eobard Thawne,” I say to their shock. “A.K.A. the Reverse Flash...............I don’t know how I know you, but I thought speedsters was just a coincidence, but you................you and Barry are concrete proof.

“Who are you........and how do you know who I am?” the man in yellow asks.

I know lots of things. Like how Barry here..........” I say before looking at him in their shock. “Is the proper ‘Flash’, not that yellow speedster who fights the Rival.

“There’s no way, that you can know that Aliserx,” he says as I chuckle.

That, my friend..................is a Organization XIII anagram for my name. I came with it on the spot, so you wouldn’t know who I really am SNAP! like that,” I explain before pulling off the hood. “i’m Asriel. Asriel Dreemurr.”

“This........this is impossible. You’re a character in a computer game,” Barry says.

I face-paw. “Another world where i’m a video game character, really?” I say before I conjure a chair.

“Well, confusion aside, what are we gonna call this brave new world you whipped up for us. I was thinking.............Flashpoint,” Eobard presents this as I hold my head in pain.

After defeating Zoom and saving the Multiverse I ran back in time and created the alternate timeline, Flashpoint.” I hear as Barry puts a hand on my shoulder.

“Hey man, are you alright?” he asks as we hear the door open, and see the Author, Blue Scout, and a orange pony come in.

“He’s not alright Flash. Your timeline is inserting information straight into his mind,” the Author explains, pulling out his book.

“Author, nice to see that you’re okay. What happened? And who’s the pony with you two?” I ask.

“Apparently Flash’s actions in changing the timeline, combined with that Chara opening breaches, and Celestia killing your father destabilized the..........the orchard, that all the worlds stand on. Bringing them all close enough to open that.................wormhole, that brought us here. This is Sunset Shimmer, who isn’t pleased to be brought from DJ’s mirror world into our business,” he explains.

“Okay, If you’re going to be vague, can you explain? You’re being really confusing,” says Barry.

“Sorry, I’m the Author. You know that the theory of the Multiverse is true, but what if I told you that your world is but one..................‘tree’, in an orchard of infinite worlds?” he asks.

“If I wasn’t a speedster I would think that’s mind-blowing,” Eobard says as he grabs the bars.

“So you don’t want this?” Barry asks, holding up the bag.

“You may have figured out a way to dampen my speed with this glass cage, but I will get out of here and I will destroy your life, Flash, one way or the other,” Eobard states as I get up, and Barry sits down.

“No, you won’t. Ah, you’re never getting out of here. And you’re never gonna hurt anybody ever again. I have everything back that you took from me, I have everything Zoom took. I’m finally free, I’m home.”, he says as I pull the Author and Imp Midna aside.

“Care to explain to me what he did, where we are, and why I’ve started seeing that vision?!” I ask.

“Eobard killed his mother, and Zoom is another speedster. They killed Henry Allen. After he defeated Zoom he ran back in time and saved Nora, creating this timeline. We’re not in any Equestria, we’re in the Arrowverse, the Multiverse of the Flash, the Green Arrow, and the Legends. As for why you’re seeing that............that Future again, I don’t know. Still, I think that might be coming sooner than I first thought, I didn’t want Celestia to kill your dad. She should’ve at least tried to capture him, not kill him and lie about it.”, he responds as Barry stands up and walks towards us.

“Look, if you don’t trust us fine. But i’m the Traveler, I’ve been hardwired somehow to fix these kinds of changes to reality. If you don’t fix this by 3 days, i’m gonna do it myself,” I state.

“You’re...........you’re a speedster?” Barry asks. We walk out as I put up my hood, and nod.

Now Author, why am I seeing Barry?” I ask.

“That ability of yours. Must be going haywire cause this timeline shouldn’t exist. It must be................forcing this world’s info on you, but it doesn’t have all the proper data to grab, so it’s taking stuff from mine...........like the words Barry says. At least your info on Eobard wasn’t corrupted too, I don’t want to explain all that,” he explains.


We walk towards the police station as Barry goes in, and we sit down near the building.

“So, what now? Just wait for that man to go back?” Asks Sunset.

For now, yes.........Wait a second, here you go,” I respond before putting the Omnitrix on her. “use your magic to twist it to the human silhouette, and push down on the dial.

The pony slowly nods and does my instructions, changing into a human in a flash of green light, the symbol inside her jacket.

She gets up and looks at herself in shock. “This is incredible.”

I smile under the hood when we hear sirens go off, and we run towards the noise.

“What’s going on?” the Author asks.

“Flash and the Rival are going at it in the Werther Building, and we’re getting reports of what looks like a giant cat. Everyone needs to evacuate this area,” a cop says as she and her partner get in and drive off.

“I am so sorry. I have to go,” Iris apologizes to Barry.

“Really? What.......”

“Yeah, yeah. There’s something I have to do. Uh, this.........this was.........Rain check, okay?” Sshe explains before running off.

“Anytime,” Barry responds. He looks at us, nodding as I pick up Sunset and speed off next to Barry.

We arrive near the building and see the speedster falling. Barry and I start to create wind to slow him down, him spinning his arms.

“Come on. Yeah, yeah, that’s you..............No, hey, hey, hey! No! No!” He loses control and the speedster falls into a garbage can.

Care to explain why you lost control?!” I shout as we walk up.

“I thought I had him,” he responds. He leans forward and pulls off the mask, revealing someone who he recognizes. “Wally?”

The man slowly gets up and looks at Barry. “who the hell are you?”


We walk into a small room with some couches, a desk and a computer setup.

“So this is your base of operations, huh?” Barry asks as we sit down.

“Yeah. What were you expecting? A fortress?” Wally asks.

“Uh, no, you know, no. Just something a little more secure. I mean, you never know who’s gonna come walking through that door,” Barry explains when we see Iris behind a corner.

“Yeah, I was just about to say the same thing,” she says, Barry turning around.

“Iris.”

Howdy,” I say.

The woman looks at me. “Isn’t that the man you were with at Jitter’s?” She asks as we hear a rumble.

If i’m anything, i’m curious about that. I’ll be right back,” I say as I run outside, both being shocked I have speed.

I look down the road to see a large black cat, with twin tails being attacked by police.

The Author and Blue Scout run outside, and we run towards them.

What’s going on!?” I ask as the cat swats several cops off the ground.

“Kuro,” the Author says in shock. “how are they here?”

You know that cat?” I ask as I kneel in pain, hearing a voice as the cat roars.

Liars. You’re all liars, Shiro’s not dead!” I hear.

“You okay man?” a cop asks.

“I..........I’m okay,” I say before standing up, “Blue Scout, let’s see how resilient to darkness that cat is!”

I summon a black keyblade similar to Gaster’s and leap up towards the large cat, but the cat dodges and scratches me, no one noticing that Barry and the others left.

UUUUUUUGHHHH!!!!!!!!!” I shout, falling to the ground as the Author runs up to me.

“Kid..........your cloak,” he says, I look and see that it tore away, showing my face and body, Delta Rune robes and all.

I can just create another..................tell me about the cat, you know about it.

Sigh, he’s a Cat Sídhe familiar from an anime, looks like he was brought here from the moment when he heard that Shiro, his owner died,” he explains.

I could somehow.............hear him, in my mind,” I explain, the man looking curious.

“It must be your species. Kuro is a demon, his DNA must be similar enough to Monsters to grant you a telepathic link,” he explains, me looking shocked.

If he can understand us....................then you are gonna help me out with this. You clearly know where he’s from, i’ll translate............if you can’t, I suppose we have something in common.” I say as I get up, a cop pointing a gun at me, I put my paws up in defence. “Please. Let me try to calm it down.

“Fine, but we’re gonna cover you.............whatever you are,” a man says, I nod.

Thank you. Now.............” I say before turning to the cat as it stalks towards us. “Howdy! Your name is Kuro, correct?

The cat looks at me in shock. “W-Who are you?

My name is Asriel, Asriel Dreemurr,” I answer, all the cops around us being shocked. “I don’t know the whole story behind you but............I know what it’s like, to lose someone you love. Please, let the Author here explain what your doing here...................Heh, my powers tell me that you like silver-vine Saké. I can create it with just a snap of my paws.

“Thank you, Asriel,” he thanks me, walking up to the cat. “I know what you’ve just heard.............and I wish it wasn’t true too. But sometimes in life you lose those that you love, and you can’t deny it,” he says as he pulls his book out. “I believe............his son, should do this. Through the lens of the 4th Wall, and the damage done by the Flash, Chara, Béte Noire and Celestia, the Author has been granted access to all the trees in the Omniverse. Using his incredible powers...................

Right when he’s about to finish I feel a pain in my back and I fall to my knees. I turn around to see a man in a black coat, with glasses had shot me.

Humans....................always the ones to judge and shoot first, ask questions never!” I say before I scream in pain, clutching my chest. “No............This is not how I will die!

“Stay out of this demon, the Cat Sídhe Kuro is the responsibility of the True Cross Order!” He shouts as my back starts to heal, and more men arrive.

“The True Cross Order.................your the group Shiro Fujimoto was the Paladin of, you shouldn’t be here!” The Author shouts before putting up a shield to block bullets.

The man with the glasses slowly lowers his pistol. “You know about my father?”

“I know of his sacrifice to keep Satan out of your world, and how he adopted and protected you and Rin, Yukio Okumura!” He shouts, them backing up in shock. “Asriel isn’t a demon, and we know why Kuro’s gone rampant.”

“Once a demon, always a demon. As soon as familiars lose their masters they revert to their old habits!” One yells before trying to shoot me.

I block it with a sword. “You don’t even know why he’s gone wild, you were just gonna pump him with bullets!” I shakily get up, when I see one in a white shirt, with a blade covered by cloth. “I assume the one outside of uniform is Rin Okumura?

The man walks towards us. “Yes thats me. Who are you? How do you know who we are?”

My name has no meaning to you exorcists. As for how I know who you are...............I have this.........ability, this power, that lets me know who people are on sight. I saw the blade, its a Demon Blade..................Have you heard a voice?

He backs up in shock, the men pointing their guns at me. “How do you know about that?”

I can hear him too, looks like Monsters are similar to ‘demons’,” I respond as I raise a paw, the cops pointing guns straight at me. “please...............help me, for our fathers......................we both know what it’s like to lose those we care about.

He looks at the cat, then grabs my paw and helps me up, then we walk past the Authors shield as Kuro starts getting up.

“Hey!” He yells, the man named Yukio looking nervous as he looks directly at the cat. “my name is Rin Okumura. I’m Shiro’s son!”

The cat looks shocked by this, “Shiro’s!........

I-I saw it...............he died doing what he always did...............protecting those he cared about,” I explain as the cat slowly approaches us, backing up for one second in shock.

“It’s okay. I bet you really loved my dad, didn’t you?” Rin says next to me. The cat starts to look even more shocked. “Thought so. And all of this, it’s just because your sad isn’t it?”

I start to lose my balance, letting go. Rin tries to help me up but I hold up a paw, and I look up at the cat. “We always miss the ones we care about when their gone..................I do too,” I say as I put a paw on the cats head. “My father did whatever it took to protect Monsters like me...................thats the sad thing about Monsters..........the more you want to hurt us................the easier it is to make us stop living. But no matter how much you care about someone, you can’t bring them back................you and Rin aren’t the only ones to lose loved ones. So let’s be friends, okay?

The cat looks at me as it’s eyes start to water. “Shiro...........” I hug him, starting to cry myself. “i’ll never see you again will I!?

Then he starts to full on cry, shrinking down to the size of a regular cat, and the Author walks up to us as I hug her tight, changing back in everyone’s shock. “Sigh.............Asriel.............I’m so, so sorry.............I made a big mistake in creating that future...............you know you did wrong, when even the writer feels the pain. I, the Author, swear to do everything in my power to make sure that future never comes to be.”

He turns to Yukio and Rin. “as you can see, not all monsters are bad. One’s like Asriel are kind, compassionate...............and miss those who are gone. But, as a man once said..................everyone loses someone eventually. What matters is what happens after they’ve gone..................will the True Cross Order be there, should we need it?”

Yukio looks down and sighs, “if we did, how would you call us?”

I look up and at the Author, “Gaster once told us about the Displaced............did they have a way to get help from each other?”.

“There is................but not yet.”

Right then, Rin, Kuro, the Author and I are grabbed by a red blur, and we’re dropped off at a building with a man and Wally.

“You’re the man who was with Barry and that hooded man. Who is this...........whatever?”, Wally asks.

“This is the hooded man, Asriel,” the Author says as the blur comes back with Iris. “so............Flash, you learned what’s happening to you.”

Iris looks at the masked man, when I see the lightning bolts on the suit.

“Who are you?” She asks.

He takes off the mask, revealing Barry. “The man who’s gonna help you stop the Rival.”

“Barry?”


I’ve sat down with Kuro as the Author looks at Barry.

“It does make sense that speed is the key to the overwrite of the timeline, considering it’s what started all this. Eobard is immune because of the speed-cage, and because of what Eddie did three years ago.”

“Author you’re not making any sense,” I say, the two turning to me.

“In the original timeline where he succeeds in killing Nora, he loses his powers. Creates the particle accelerator explosionc to create the Flash, and get back to his time. About a year later they fought. He died when his progenitor, Eddie Thawne committed suicide in order to erase him from reality. He’s still alive only because of all this.”

“Okay, we believe that other universes are a thing, and that Barry’s a speedster, but you’re gonna have to explain that part about Flashpoint again, and ‘the Author’, and the Traveler,” Wally explains.

“Long story short, Barry ran back in time to the point Eobard killed his mom, creating an entire new existence, where you’re Kid Flash, and Cisco’s a billionare.”

“The Flash, not Kid Flash,” he says, walking up to me as i’m petting Kuro. “Still find it interesting that you’re not a flower. I saw some videos.”

“That’s the Omniverse for you. My world is the central one, where all the different universes are media. I created his to give him that second chance at life he doesn’t get in the game.”

“No, not buying it. Um, my life is my life. Didn’t just start three months ago, okay? I’ve always been me,” Wally says.

Right then, I grab my head in pain. I see the Celestia stabbing Stellar Nova using a black knife. I flash back as I fall on the floor, Rin grabbing me as Yukio runs in.

“What’s happening to him?” Barry asks.

“The damage to the fabric of space-time...................it’s getting worse. It’s showing him possible futures, where a ruler of our universe kills us!” the Author shouts, looking at Barry. “As soon as we’re finished, you’re fixing this. Otherwise...............well, being the Traveler is more than a title. He embodies the fabric, protects it, knows when new patches are added.............you don’t wanna see him when backed against a wall, could ERASE entire worlds.”

“Then we’d better get started,” says Rin.

“Since Barry forgot someone I’ll add the insight. Your timeline has never thought of calibrating speed cameras for speedster level readings. If configured just right.............” the Author says before turning to the computer.

“We could see the most recent readings of the Rival’s speed levels,” the man says, walking over to him. “How are you hacking in this fast, it should take at least 15 minutes to do.”

“One thing to know about me Cisco...........sorry, Mr Ramon, is that I can do anything. In one world, everything was connected through a CtOS, or Central Operating System. Traffic lights, cameras, even personal information. And I have the software one person had that could hack into that system. This worlds’ firewalls aren’t that different...........BOOM! You just need the right tools,” he explains before we hear a ping. “The old sawmill near Williamson. Asriel, Barry, Wally, you’re up. Rin, you and your brother will provide backup with me. Everyone else stays here.”

“I’ll be your eyes in the skies.” Blue Scout offers.

Groan! Fine, but stay away unless needed, last thing we need is this going bad. As soon as It happens, you fly straight here and give the call. Let’s go!”


We all arrive, and I recreate my cloak and hide until the Rival shows his face, then I come down.

“And who is this?” he asks.

I am Aliserx, the Traveler,” I say walking towards the two.

“Well, ‘Aliserx’, my name is Edward Clariss. Rivals should know each other’s names,” he says, looking at the three of us. “Your buddies might as well tell me theirs, since you’re not leaving alive.”

He looks at Barry, “who are you?”

“Me? I’m the Flash. That’s all you need to know.”

“Well, after I rip that cowl off your corpse, I’ll know who you are. Just another pretender who thought they could take me on,” he says as he puts his mask back on. “so, who wants to meet the Speed Force first?

Wally gets ready to run.

“Hey, stay in position,” Barry says.

“I can take him. I got this!” he says, zooming towards the black speedster.

He does well, but then gets stabbed in the back with a pipe.

“Wally!” Barry shouts, running towards him, as I see another flash of memories in my mind.

Rival..........” I say, the man looking at me. “You have no idea, what you just did.................You managed to make me mad!!!

I pull off the hood in his shock, and attack him in full force.

“What just happened?” Yukio asks the Author.

“It’s getting worse............Wally got mortally injured, and it seems to have splintered the wall even further.............Asriel just saw an enemy of ours kill her Sans in cold blood, right in front of an alternate version of him!”

“Losing those he cares about................that’s his trigger,” Rin guesses as I start punching the man.

He tries to run, but I stun him using lightning and throw him into the air, then slam him down into the ground.

“I create this story..................he isn’t!” the Author shouts as I pull out a wand, and point it at the man as he recovers.

DELETRIUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” The wand sends out a black and purple bolt at him, causing them falling to his knees in shock as he starts to disintegrate before our eyes, screaming in agony.


We got help from Joe, Iris’ father in taking Wally to S.T.A.R Labs, then we all went with Barry to release Eobard.

We arrive inside the factory.

“Eobard, he’ll do it,” I explain.

“I know, but I want to hear it from him,” he says as we sit down.

Sigh. We need to go back in time to that night............I need you to kill my mother,” he says.

The Author snaps his fingers and unlocks the cage, then grabs Sunset and Yukio, as Blue Scout carries Kuro, and I hold onto Rin, as we run outside, back in time to the night as we follow Barry and Eobard.

We stay outside until the deed is done, then follow them back to the present to his house.

“There we go. Things are back to the way they’re supposed to be..........Well, for me anyway. For you..........well, you’ll just have to wait and find out,” Eobard states to all but the Authors confusion.

“What’s that supposed to mean!?” I ask.

“See you sometime soon Flash,” He turns to me. “See if I send a message sometime.................”

He kneels near my long ear. “I know about that timeline.......................I could make sure it never happens..................your family and friends could be free.

I stay blank in shock as he runs away, until Barry taps me on the shoulder.

“You okay pal?” he asks, I shake my head to clear my mind, ears flapping around.
(Song end)

“I-I’m okay. Let’s just go inside, I’m tired,” I say with a small smile, Barry nodding and opening the door.

We see Joe and Wally inside, the two happy to see Barry, then shocked at seeing us.

“Look.........yes, I know, I’m supposed to be a character in a game. But we’re all tired, so could we explain this tomorrow? Please?” I ask politely.

He puts a hand on his forehead. “if you’re with Barry, that’s fine by me.”

“Okay..............how about we start over? Howdy! I’m Asriel!” I introduce myself, offering a paw.

“Joe, Joe West,” he says, shaking my paw. “I know it’s not very manly, but man your fur is soft.”

“Hehe.......Thanks?” I say sheepishly, blushing pink through my white fur. “Tould anyone like drinks?”

“I could do for something,” Wally says. I snap and conjure up three beers, and water for the rest of us.

“Barry told us about what happened to...........Henry, was it?” I ask, they nod. “Thanks. So how about a toast, to the past, and your good friend?”

I grab my water as they grab their drinks. “To Henry Allen, the good father of Barry Allen.”

“To your pops Barry.”

“To Henry.”

“To dad,” says Barry. We all take a sip. “where’s Iris?”

Joe starts to look a bit peeved. “That ain’t funny. I’m gonna chalk that up to grief, I’ll see you all in the morning.”

He walks upstairs as the Author face-palms. “Barry why did you ask? I had hoped things were different but..............”

“What was that about?” Barry asks Wally.

“Are you kidding me? You know Iris isn’t here,” he says.

“What?”

“They don’t talk, Barry. You know that,” he says, walking upstairs.

I try to sit down, but the chair temporarily disappears, only to be replaced by a stool. “What the!?”

“What have I done?” Barry asks, looking shocked on the couch.


Clariss.” a voice says in a far away bedroom. “Clariss!

The man in the bed wakes up. “Oh! Who’s there?!”

It’s time to wake up,” the voice says. A high pitched screech occurs, one word being carved into a nearby mirror.

Alchemy


To Be Continued.................

Author's Note:

Hey everypony, thanks for waiting!

Asriel and some of his friends have ended up in the Arrowverse. We'll see what happens when Central City meets one of the friendliest Monsters ever, Asriel the goat kid!

Now, The Traveling Son of a Great Dreemurr isn't down for the count just yet, it'll return after several chapters............albeit with some new friends!

Thanks, and

"Stay Pony My Friends!"

, Bye!