• Published 15th Feb 2017
  • 1,702 Views, 27 Comments

A Traveling Dreemurr Teams Up with the Fastest Man Alive - jjb0420



After capturing Béte Noire and Chara, a portal opened up in the Everfree Forest, sucking our heroes into another dimension............meanwhile, the Flash has told his friends about Flashpoint and what he did. Will they ever get home?

  • ...
6
 27
 1,702

Dreemurr Additions Part 2- Adapting To Change

“So. How are things goin with you?” asks Ayo Kub.

“Just a little tired. I look forward to seeing the fillies again,” I respond.

After the Architect introduced himself, the Doctor gave me the coordinates for the TARDIS’ location. I brought Ayo Kub along so no one would get confused.

We walk up to the doors and knock.

“W-Who is it?” Alphys nervously asks behind the door.

“Oh come on Alphys. Have you forgotten me already?” I joke.

She slowly opens the doors and spots us, then runs out and hugs me.

“It’s good to see you.”

“It’s nice to see you too Alphys,” I respond.

She sees the wolf as she releases me. “U-Uh........he-hello?”

“Greetings.”

She looks back and between me and him. “How.........h-how is this possible?”

“Long story short, Sans tried tricking him into creating a new Determination SOUL for me, so.............I gave it to him. Completely separate to me, but……….I remember being him.”

She looks a little fumed, “I told him not to trick the wolf..................well, I’m sure the fillies will be happy to see you.”

“Yep. But first...........”

I walk inside and pull the two in as I walk to the console.

“What are you doing?" asks Alphys.

“The Doctor wanted me to bring the TARDIS to a spot in Ponyville, so everyone could meet each other. Oh, Alphys, guess who came here looking for me.”

She looks curious as Ayo Kub looks in awe at the room.

“Our resident fish.”

She looks excited, “U-Undyne’s here!?”

“Yep............with something I believe no one expected. A new trick.”

She looks confused.

“You’ll find out soon enough, my reptilian weeaboo.”

I pull out a note, “let’s see, ‘pull the two blue levers...............turn the four red switches, and pull the zig-zag plotter.............before turning the atom accelerator(the spikey ball) and pulling the main switch’," I follow the steps and activate the engine.

I look back at the note. “Now, ‘after exactly 30 seconds push the last switch the other way’.”

I pull it back and the engine stops. I walk to the door and open it to a spot near Twilight’s tree.

“Bingo,” I say when I spot Applejack seeing me and running.

“NOPE!” I shout as I quickly close the door and snap, locking the door as she starts banging on it.

“LET ME IN YA VARMINT!” she shouts as she bangs on it.

“Yell and bang all you want, I’m not letting you in! And don’t bother trying to kick it down, almost nothing can break these doors!”

“OH YES YA WILL! DO YA KNOW HOW MANY CHICKENS YA OWE ME!?”

“What is she talking about?” asks Alphys.

Ayo Kub and I look down awkwardly.

“Yeah..........15 years ago we found the farm when we were in a full moon frenzy.........”

“And I ate almost half her chickens before she kicked us into next week.........”

“And the feral side of him kept going for it every full moon. We owe her about 3 or 4 dozen chickens,” I finish in her shock. “Don’t worry. Other me, hold the door so I can snap!”

He nods and rushes over to the door, giving me enough breathing room to snap and conjure up 4 dozen chickens at the farm.

“Yo farmgirl! Go check your farm real quick!”

“And why should ah listen to ya!?” She shouts as we feel bad pain in our backs.

“Dang that smarts! Come on, humor me!” I shout.

I hear her huff and walk away.

“Phew. Thank god for your powers,” the wolf compliments me.

“Yep,” I say as I touch my tail and seize up in pain. “Dang it! Alphys, can you grab an X-ray scanner? I think she broke my tail.”

“S-Sure,” she responds. She walks over to the cabinets and goes through the drawers.

Ayo Kub touches his and jumps for a second. “Looks like mine might be too. Man, that pony is strong.”

She comes back with a small tablet and looks at my tail under it. “Yep, looks like the blows bent the vertebrae the wrong way. You’ve got an incomplete fracture.”.

I face-palm. “How long?”

“T-Two weeks at most. Y-Your body heals faster and is more resilient due to the D-Determination, so it’ll heal quicker.”

She checks the wolves tail too. “Jeez! Since it’s longer it took more damage, looks like it went through it like a shockwave. Two incomplete fractures and a small complete one.”

“No wonder he jumped from the pain. How long for him?”

“H-Hard to say. We don’t know what he is yet so I can’t determine how quick he heals, let alone if he has Determination like you.”.

“Well..........when Twilight hit me, I started cracking, but...............it stopped after a while.”

“Hmm............you crack and split like us, but it stopped after some time. I’ll have to think about this,” she says before facing me. “I assume you gave Applejack the chickens?”

“Yep, conjured up all 4 dozen with a snap.”

I open the door and walk out, taking in the surrounding town when I spot Pinkie rushing by with party supplies. I quickly duck inside Twilights tree and wave my hand, locking the door with a Barrier. I snap and teleport the TARDIS along with the two inside.

“W-Why did you teleport us?” asks Alphys.

“I saw Pinkie rush by, and I rather not deal with her antics at the moment,” I say as I grab my head and hear low whispers, sitting down.

She tilts her head. “You’re still hearing whispers?”

“Like I said, I gave the new SOUL to him……………mine is still corrupted.”

“B-But the Doctor……….”

Heh. The Doctor,” I state sarcastically as I look around at the books. “Until Ayo Kub showed what happened over the years, he was completely onboard with me being locked away inside our companion.”

I unsheathe a claw and create a heart in the wood before holding out my palm. “Let me explain. When the Discord’s hypnotized me, there was one moment……………where I wanted to change. I’ve lost so much, and will lose so much before the end. The Doctor called it a ‘fugue state’, where the mind just runs away. But……….”

I carve chains around the heart as I talk. “The changes, combined with the overwritten DNA, locked my conscious mind deep inside the SOUL, it closed my mind, if you will. Only things that stayed free were Flowey and my subconscious mind.”

“That explains why I always felt this need to protect ponies from the forest,” realizes Ayo Kub.

“And how you created a SOUL without knowledge of his powers.”

He looks at me. “But that doesn’t explain how you came out during the attack on Canterlot.”

“Best Flowey put it was he activated………….latent magic inside your necklace. Once exposed to your fear, it fulfilled the prophecy made in the hypnosis. You see, there was this one part about a secret only fear can tell. And what were you?”

He looks down. “……………Afraid.”

“Exactly. Once it was fulfilled it released me, and samples inside the watch…………..temporarily of course,” I finish when the door opens to Twilight.

She looks between us all in confusion, panic and shock.

“Whelp…………h-howdy Twilight?”

I put a paw in my neck. “…………We have some explaining to do. Heh!


So let me get this straight………….you’re from a world where I just came to Ponyville……….”

“Yep,” I respond.

“But your SOUL was corrupted by dark magic………”

“On track.”

“So you went to Barry’s to keep everyone safe…..………………but then got a letter that Celestia just made? How does that make sense!?”

“In an infinite multiverse, there is probably countless worlds where that scroll was created before this point in time.”

“Multiverse?” Asks Ayo Kub and Twilight at the same time.

“B-Best if I explain it,” Alphys responds, pulling out an apple. “While he was gone the first time, DJ gave me as simple an analogy he could. Picture the Universe as this apple. T-The seeds are……….pocket dimensions, or dimensions that lie out of sight, but can be traversed w-with the equipment or energy. The multiverse is………….an infinite tree, containing countless apples bridging from ‘branches’, all o-originating from the original ‘seed’, the main timeline if you will.”

“How is a new universe created in this ‘tree’?” Asks Twilight, levitating a notebook and quill.

“For every choice you make, there’s a universe where you don’t. Like she said, there are countless worlds. A world where the villains and your roles are swapped………….” I wave my hands, creating an illusion of a crowned Sombra and an alicorn Twilight. “A world where Nightmare Moon wasn’t tyrannical, or insane and you stayed with Celestia…………”

I wave my hands again, changing the image to Celestia and Twilight tending to a frail, and bald Nightmare Moon in Canterlot.

“Many worlds where you, or one of your friends are changelings……….”

Images of six, different colored changelings.

“Worlds where humans appear, sometimes falling in love with ponies…………”

Fluttershy holding a man with glasses.

“Not to mention worlds that intersect with others like mine, to name a few.”

I get up. “Now then, when did you last see Jason?”

“When Celestia wrote the scroll. I took the train, why?” She answers when I hear ponies run by.

“NOPE!” I yell before speeding off.

I duck into a corner and spot Sugarcube Corner, as well as several ponies running in when I see Rainbow and Jason.

Shoot! They must’ve arrived earlier!” I whisper as I see Sans teleport in along with Undyne.

Are you sure you got everything right?” asks Undyne.

i told you, the kid’s energy signature led right here.” Sans explains as he pulls up his hoodie.

I walk out and they spot me.

“Fair warning, I saw a bunch of ponies run into Sugarcube Corner. If you have the scroll, I suggest you get it out.”

“How did you know about the scroll?!” asks Rainbow.

“Seriously? It’s the reason we came here in the first place. Now then, I believe we have some ponies to explain to. Fair warning, don’t tell anyone I said this.”

Everyone nods and we walk towards the door.

“Three, two, one and a half, point five, POINT TWO FIVE, ZER……….!” I shout as the lights flick on and confetti explodes everywhere.

“Surpri…………!” shouts Pinkie as all five spot Jason, Undyne, Ayo Kub and Rainbow.

“So yer back. Tha question is why?”

“Yeah, Twilight isn’t here yet,” Jason says to Dash. We hear Scoots jump onto Dash’s back from his.

look applejack. you don’t trust changelings, fine. but at least wait a second before anyone jumps to conclusions,” Sans states, but Applejack doesn’t hear him.

“So ah heard about the griffin attack on Canterlot. Was that your doin’?”

She narrows her eyes. “Well was it?” She turned to Dash. “Or you!?”

“Did you not hear a word Sans just said?! He said wait a second,” I state as I walk up to her. “Or are already going to have problems?”

“And who are ya to say this?”

“I’m Asriel. Jason, I thought I warned you to get the scroll out.”

“I didn’t take you seriously okay!?”

He reaches into his bag when I spot a white pony burst out of the shadows. I put my hand out at the last second, knocking the pony away with a forcefield.

“Hey………..I didn’t invite any suspicious ponies to Twilights ‘return to Ponyville’ party!” states Pinkie.

“Let’s see who our uninvited guest is.”

I walk up to them and flip them over when I spot their cutie mark.

I slap them awake and face-palm. “Okay………..Shining Armor, what’s your excuse?”

“H-How do you know my name!?”

“I’ve seen you before…………..in another world. My question still stands, what are you doing here?!”

Sigh. Look, I came here to see twiley, okay? But then I found out the changeling was coming here so I snuck in to observe…………….”

“That’s enough…………..sigh. Man you ponies are testing my newfound patience. Look. Can you at least wait and see the scroll, Celestia made it herself.”

I nod to Jason and he hands the scroll to Applejack who reads it and passes it around.

“Okay, if ya helped save Equestria ya can’t really be that bad.”

She narrows her eyes. “But ah’m still watchin’ ya. This could just be another trick, as far as ah’m concerned.”

She pats him on the shoulder, which is a little bit of a reach with the height difference.

“Doesn’t that hurt?” She points to the cuts that had formed on his chest.

“Not much apparently,” I respond. “Can we speak………..privately?”

“S-Sure.”

I pull her aside as face markings form. “Let’s make this clear. I trust him. Not because he saved Canterlot, not because he adopted Scootaloo, but because unlike you ponies, I can see past his species and see what he’s like. Him and Rainbow……….have something, otherwise he would be starving, if you know what I mean.

“Ya mean………” Hhe looks shocked.

Yep. They genuinely love each other. Look……………I know I can’t convince you to trust him, I know how stubborn you are. But I will say this. If you at least make an effort to show some trust, then that will be the end of it. But if you blatantly keep this up with no signs of trust………………..well.” I smirk. “I’m more than just a furball. You saw what I can do with that force field.

I sneak up to her ear, “I am a god.

She slowly nods in silent shock as I smile and wipe off her hat. “Glad we understand each other.”

I walk away as everyone slowly gets out of their funk and starts talking.

Sans faces the Doctor. “i’ll make sure he doesn’t get into trouble.” He walks out and Ayo Kub follows.


I walk through Ponyville as ponies look at me skeptically, some even hiding and/or trying to jump me. Those who jump me I just grab with telekinesis and push them away.

Hello Flowey. It’s been a while,’ I think.

if it isn’t the kid. Whatcha thinking?” The flower says, slowly coming into view.

Since when did ya have form?

Since never. You’re seeing a projection of my consciousness, no one can see me but you.

Ooookaaay..............Run this by me. After Chrysalis is Sombra, correct?

Obviously! About a few months after the wedding the curse breaks and he returns. Why do you ask?” they ask curiously.

I look around and spot Sans approaching, ‘i’ll tell you tonight.

I walk up to the skeleton. “You have some explaining to do Sans. Everyone does.”

i don’t follow ‘ya kid.

“’Curiosity over all my morals’?”

what.......

“’I didn’t know what I got into? Somehow I can’t go back even if I really wanted to? So what more can I do? Here in the end it’s just me, and you?’”

“What are you talking about?” Asks Ayo as the skeleton starts to show recognition.

“’I’m made of LOVE, but I’ll give up for you!?’”

The skeletons eye-sockets go complete black. “how do you know about that?

“The three fillies and I saw it in a dream. Every, single, word.” They back up in nervousness. “Care to explain why you lied to everyone about how it went down? You said you weakened them until they accepted your MERCY and got dunked on!”

He approaches me. “you really think I’m intimidated by you?

“You know what I’m capable of. Sigh...........” I facepalm. “Look. Why did you lie?”

sigh........because i regretted my actions. the genocide was even worse than i described, and wasn’t the same time as I described. first she killed everyone in the Ruins, i met her, then things changed. she didn’t hide behind that lamp, i started thinking she wasn’t human, then i warned her about the path..................then she struck down papy. even after all that remained was his head he still believed in her. then she crushed his skull with her foot into dust.” I start to show shock. “she went through waterfall and when meeting monster kid in that grass, she got closer until undyne showed up..............then monster kid tried standing up to them, and you know what happened then. it wasn’t till mettaton that anyone tried anything. you know about NEO..................and then came me.

He looks down with his eye-sockets closed. “by then, the demon had made me so mad, so filled with grief and anger................that i forgot about the other timelines. i didn’t see her guilt as I attacked, blow after blow, i didn’t even notice her singing that song!

He looks up and we both see him tearing up. “she sung it everytime. everytime a gaster blaster disintegrated her, everytime she was impaled by bones, everytime she died to karmic retribution, everytime her bones were crushed by impacts from telekinesis, she sung that song. after millions of resets she still sung it..............even in the last one. the billionth one, she was quick enough to dodge everything and get my MERCY.............even with her dying breaths...............she sung that song.

He puts his face into his hands and collapses to his knees. “the demon was too mad to focus on controlling the kid.............she RESET the timeline completely, back to the beginning. even gave up her memories, so it wouldn’t affect our friendships.........................was the only time she tried that route.

He drops his hands to the ground as I approach him, “it makes sense. It’s why Chara remembers the run perfectly. But what did you mean by ‘the only time she tried it’?”

He looks up at me. “please. don’t tell anyone about this, either of you.”.

He looks down in shame as I get up and walk a few steps. “the genocide run didn’t occur before the pacifist runs. it was a last ditch to find a different path. the kid didn’t want to leave you, or dad behind, so......................she didn’t just RESET five times.............................she did it 5 billion times.

*heartbeat*

she was incredibly desperate. she did what the weed did. befriended everyone, killed everyone, helped, dissuaded. even jumped into the core, but RESET before it was irreversible.

I look completely shocked and broken.

*heartbeat*

the genocide timeline was a last ditch effort to find a way. it wasn’t until killing papy that she realized what was going on. it wasn’t until undyne created determination that she realized how bad things were going..................but she was that desperate. it was only when mettaton fell that she realized everything, how many consequences that her actions caused..................and faced me.

I turn around.

five billion RESETs?” My voice breaks and I cry. “She tried saving me and your dad............for five billion RESETs?

all the kid ever wanted to do, was fix what the demon and weed broke. she found dad while it was glitchin’, the RESETs were taking a toll on the fabric of space-time.

I start crying when I feel a pain in my chest and clutch it.

“What.......is this? My heart..............it feels like it’s splitting apart!” I scream as I cry and collapse.

Sans runs up to me. “we gotta get ya to alphys. i think i know what this is, but i can’t be sure.

He turns to the wolf. “sniff her out, we’ll take a shortcut!

He nods and sticks his muzzle into the air, sniffing. “She’s with Twilight in her tree, probably talking science.”

Sans snaps, enveloping us in blue flames that eventually recede and reveal Twilight and Alphys.

“Sans. What are you?......”

no time. i told the kid the truth and he collapsed crying, look!” He yells.

She spots me. “Asriel!”


She ran up to me and looked closely.

She put a claw on my forehead. “Sans, what the hell did you tell him!?”

“It..........it wasn’t.......” I choked out.

“Shh. Your getting a fever. Take your time.” She said.

“It wasn’t............five................it was five billion................” I said before I passed out.

She turned to Sans. “What, did you tell him?”

He looked down. “i lied to you all because i was ashamed. the genocide run was awful. so awful, that I forgot the other timelines and thought it was the kids doin. but she sung this one song over and over, every time she died, until the billionth timeline. she got my mercy. she reset the timeline, since the demon lost control out of anger. she even abandoned those memories so things would stay the same........

“But that doesn’t cause someone to fall down,” she said.

it was more than that doc. it wasn’t five RESETs...............it was five billion. the kid was so desperate. she did everything. even pulled a wingdings and jumped, but RESET before it was permanent.

She looked slightly shocked. “no wonder. five billion timelines.................that’s pretty much four and a half, billion years since they saw each other!”

“Um........for those who don’t know how Monsters work, could you explain please?” Asked Twilight.

“M-Monster SOULs are incredibly susceptible to strong emotions. If a monster b-becomes hopeless, depressed, or................incredibly shocked, they become what we call ‘F-Fallen Down’, basically a comatose state.” Alphys explained.

the kids determination and power must be drastically slowing down the process,” deduced Sans.

“B-But we have to find a way to fix this, or...............” She said before choking up and covering her eyes.

“What? What happens when they fall down?” Asked Ayo Kub.

it’s not good. i’d give the kid about two months if we don’t fix this,” he admitted, both looking shocked.

“Well let’s get going then! Are there any known ways of fixing this?”

well.............there is one,” he said.

Alphys looked at him appalled. “No.”

“What, what is it?” Asked Twilight.

“T-There’s only one thing that can stabilize a M-Monsters condition when they’re dying..............the will to live,” Alphys explained.

“Determination? But I thought that caused them to melt,” Ayo Kub remembered.

that’s because monsters used to have very little physical matter, hence why we didn’t bleed,” Sans explained. “but the kid is somehow neither human nor monster, not to mention his body already creates it. his body might just be able to handle the raw stuff.

“Why are you thinking that this is an option? Besides Betty, he’s the only one of his kind. And I’ve barely scratched the surface of this! We have no idea what injecting raw determination into him will do, he already creates the good stuff!”

but if we don’t he’ll die in two months, at best!” The skeleton shouted. “besides, this is the only option we know that works. not to mention i know you still have some raw DT in the TARDIS from tryin to save your parents.

She looked down at me with worry and nervousness. “F...............fine! But this is the only time we touch that f-foul stuff! I already caused F-Flowey and the a-a-amalgamates, I will not create something worse!”

Sans nodded, then teleported, coming backwith a syringe filled with a red glowing liquid a few minutes later.

you did not do a good job at labelin’ these things alphys,” he said, panting. “i found my trombone though. man it’s been a while since i plagued my bro’s life with incidental music.

Alphys took the syringe and carefully inserted it into my arm, injecting a small amount of its contents.

“So when will we tell if it works?” Asked Twilight.

“The time delay varies. It could be from a few seconds, to a few days before he starts breathing. Two weeks before he wakes up,” explained Alphys.

I slowly started breathing again, relieving everyone.


I open my eyes to the black void that is my mind.

“Ugh................Gaster, if you’re in here, might as well tell me!” I shout into the black surroundings.

I look around and spot the black suited skeleton as he turns to me holding a cup of coffee.

Ah, Asriel! You slipped right as I was having my morning coffee. The ponies might have some perplexing ideals, but they can make good food and beverages,” he explains as he takes a sip and teleports to me. “So, what was it this time?

“Sigh................I think I fell down, if you know what I mean,” I respond, causing him to spit take.

You fell down? But how are you still alive then!?

“I don’t know..........Alphys and Sans must’ve injected Determination,” I explain.

Well thank goodness for that. But what shocked you enough to do such a thing!?

“............you knew, didn’t you?” I ask.

What?.........

“You knew it was five billion RESETs, didn’t you!?” I shout.

I..............yes. I did............Sans told you the truth, didn’t he?” he admits.

“He did. After I confronted him about a dream. Apparently I can take people with me in those dreams of mine, the fillies and I saw that moment,” I explain as I cross my arms.

Ah, I see. Care to explain why you look............?” He responds before pointing out my appearance.

“Feral? When Jack grabbed on, it sent us colliding with someone traveling at the same time, caused this...........black HATE mass to burst out the console and into me,” I explain.

Hmm. Must’ve caused some sort of mutation to your body. You’re not a monster, but not human either.

“I know,” I respond as I see a cage in the distance and unfold my arms. “Uhh............was there a cage on your side?”

He turns around and sees it. “No there was not. I believe that is inside you.

We run over to it when I get a better look. It’s formed from rainbow colored energy, each connecting by heart shaped locks.

And inside is Chara, the demon.


We back up a few spaces as the turn and see us. “Ah.........if it isn’t my traitorous brother, and the skeleton scientist.

“But...........how are you here? You’re just a SOUL,” I respond.

’you’re just a SOUL’. If I wasn’t in here I would find that funny. Think traitor, you’ve become smart after fifty years,” they answer sarcastically.

I sigh and look around, and it clicks after I look closely at the locks.

“Oh! Oh this is just, rich! The Six Human SOULs knew it was you when my SOUL became yours, and protected my body like they protected Frisk from Flowey. They weren’t about to let you possess a god and kill everyone wth a snap! So, they locked your mind inside a cage made of their power, that keeps you in, but let’s me use your SOUL energy!” I shout as it all comes to me.

But I still found a way!” They shout.

“Yes yes, the HATE. One version of you had it once, so it could work again. HATE enhances someone’s power tenfold while also corrupting them, so every time I was exposed to it, or dark magic, it weakened the cage!”

While also strengthening their power at the same time...............your anger during the party must’ve made an opening,” Gaster deduces.

And this time I didn’t have to do a thing!” She says as she gets up. “Thunder Blight gave me the means for my escape, and it was you who got angry over a few petty insults. Gave me an opening. I decided to give you a little taste of revenge by playing the part of you.

“And the body shift?”

.....................Monsters are weak, with the occasional exception, and there’s almost no humans. But then I saw Betty. You see, even though I hate being trapped in your body, it has some uses. For example, I can observe any universe I want! When I saw her at first I was unimpressed, she really pulled off the innocent girl ploy. But then she killed Sans! I only did it with Frisk’s body, and you would know how many RESETs ‘smiley trashbag’ can give. So when that mass of HATE came out of the void and into you, I changed you into what you are now. You see, Bete Noire isn’t her name, it’s what she is. A monster with a physical body, and a human that has a magic body. Neither human.............or MONSTER!!!!

Her eyes go black and jumps at us from the cage, but gets knocked back by energy.

I look down. “No.

What was that?” She asks.

No!” I shout, markings forming on my face. “This is why I won’t release you, ever! We once were friends, but I was naive. I thought that I messed up. You’re the reason I became a soulless husk of a flower! You’re the reason frisk tried so hard for an ending! You’re the reason I look like what everyone thinks me to be!! I will never let you out, and even then, the only way for you to get out is if I die! And I’m not dying anytime soon.

I snap and create bindings to her hands and legs.

What!?

She tries to break free but fails.

Don’t bother trying to break those, they’re eternium chains. Pure adamantium, forged in the heart of a dwarf star. You’ll never get out unless I die, or you’re let out. Goodbye.............Chara,” I say as we walk away.

No! No! I will get out traitor, and when I do, the entire multiverse will burn in my special hell! Do you hear me!? You will pay!!!!!!” she shouts as she struggles against the chains.

“Send me back, please,” I ask. Gaster nods and snaps.


“Looks like he’s waking up,” I hear Ayo Kub say to someone.

“Let me guess. You had determination lying around?” I ask as I slowly get up and open my eyes seeing Frisk’s room and the wolf.

“Apparently Alphys was trying to get her parents back. Could you explain?” He asks.

“................They worked at the core,” I answer as the information appears in my head. “how long has it been?”

“Two weeks. I kept an eye on you until now, people gave me news. Applejack is at least tryin to give him a chance, so there’s something,” he responds.

“Thanks. If you need me I’ll be checking out the Frozen North,” I finish, teleporting before he can respond.


I appear in the cold snowy tundra, chills going up my spine.

buuuurr! its colder than I remember!”

I materialize the organization XIII cloak around me and don the hood as I walk on.

Come on. Where was it originally...............hold on a minute. I’ve seen past events, as well as the future before. That means I can Vibe!” I yell as I conjure a Crystal into the air and grab it.

Thats when things flicker in and out and I’m surrounded by a dark vision of the surrounding snow. I look forward and see crystals as well as grass as it flickers out.

I run forward and dig at the snow and find cold grass and glass-like crystal underneath.

Without the crystal heart holding the wendigo storm at bay, the grass and roads must’ve been covered back up,” I deduce as I pull a red crystal, a white shard, and a lock of light blue hair out of hammerspace.

What are you doing kid?” Asks Flowey as he appears before me.

If I’m meant to protect worlds, I’m going to start by righting Celestias wrongs. I’m going to resurrect and purify Sombra,” I answer.

Are you insane!? How do you know if he’ll listen to you!?” They shout.

The first thing I always bring back is the SOUL. So, I’ll purify it of the corruption by siphoning it into this crystal I Vibed with. Now then............

I conjure up a book and open it, flipping through the pages until I land on the particular page I need.

’Necro Resurrectus. It is a complex ritual/spell that if performed correctly, in theory, can revive and reawaken the long and recently deceased. Invented by Merlok the Dark, it siphons pure life energy from what is believed to be where all SOULs originate, and reignites the mind and body of the targeted person. It requires lingering magic from the deceased individual, a crystal that has been touched by blue moon moonlight, an item that was precious to them, and(optional) the SOUL and/or a fragment of the SOUL of the deceased’,” I read as I place the book in a forcefield bubble.

Step one, place the items in a triangular pattern. Step two, speak the name of the deceased individual three times. Step three, speak the incantation while directing magic into the items. Step four(optional) place the SOUL/SOUL fragment into the ritual mid-ressurection,” I read, then follow the steps until the third part.

Necro, Resurrectus!!!” I shout as I point the Elder Wand at the items. White energy bursts out of the wand, and surrounds the items in a clear white dome.

I create a purple SOUL and extract black essence out of it before throwing it in. As I slowly stand back, white, blue, red and green lightning strike the dome and surround it in pure energy before hitting the items and the SOUL, and combine them into a golden orb. The dome explodes, knocking me away with a shockwave.

That was easy,” I jokingly say as I get up and pull off my hood, “now then..........”

I walk over to where the objects were to find a small crater. I look in to see a black unicorn,with black and grey hair. Upon closer examination I see he’s wearing a blue and white Royal cloak, hoof links, hind leg armor, scarf-like clothing, and a silver unicorn crown with a sapphire inside.

“I-I did it! Take that Flowey, I’m not insane!” I shout as I hop down the hole when I feel pain in my head.

“What.........is this!?” I shout before I pass out.


(these videos are what she sees, events in his friends personal futures)

(Present Lian Yu only)


Excuse me dear creature, who are you?” I hear a deep voice say as I snap awake.

“Who said that?” I ask.

Oh, excuse me, I did not expect you to talk,” I look in front of me to see Sombra awake, albeit wounded and cold. “Who are you?

“A-Asriel. Asriel Dreemurr,” I introduce myself as I steadily get up. “I’m happy to see I succeeded.”

You mean?......

“Indeed. I was the one who SAVEd you. And man it took a bit of effort. The magic required must’ve knocked me out,” I explain.

But......what are you? How did you do this?” They ask as they approach me.

“That can wait Sombra. For now we need to get to.........warmer climates. You were resurrected, but it’ll be two years until your spell is broken, and I think the storm is getting worse,” I guess as I look at the sky.

Agreed,” he says, nodding.

I jump out and help him out of the hole, conjuring a blanket and putting it and my arm around him before opening a breach in front of us. We walk into it, ending up in a room inside the TARDIS that looks like a cabin.

I look around, seeing a ceramic fireplace, kitchen technology, several couches, a rug of the sonic, and, more importantly, a Chest of blankets.

“Sit right down, I’ll make us some tea,” I ask him as I walk towards the oven top and he sits on one of the couches.

“So..........what’s the last thing you remember?” I ask as I fill up a teapot with water and boil it.

I............was fighting the princesses. That amulet..........It corrupted my mind and I fought the two for control.................then I sealed myself away,” he explains as the teapot whistles.

“Teas done. Careful though, the waters still hot,” I conclude as I walk over with teacups, tea packets, sugar, and the teapot.

I sit down at a couch across from him. “Now then.........I owe you an explanation.”


So, that is how you revived me,” he says as he takes a sip of his tea. I’ve explained my story, why I’m here, and what happened in the past two thousand years.

“Yep. I can recreate the SOULs of the deceased, even repair damage such as corruption or missing traits,” I explain. “How does it feel.................to know Luna was corrupted by darkness as well?”

He puts down his tea. “It is not exactly comforting, if that is what you are wondering. The loss of me must have combined with jealousy and envy to darken her mind enough to cause...............that.

“..........Well, I think you should find comfort in that fact that the Elements cured her of corruption,” I conclude as I take a sip.

Now I have a question for you. Why did you revive me?

I put the cup down.

Sigh..............you’re not the only one to be wronged by a Celestia. Discords cause their chaos because she and the other ponies wouldn’t look past his appearance, the changelings attack because they’re rejected and were running low on food, and I................I’ve seen my future. At least, a possible one. Mine accuses me, and my people, of treason and kills them all in cold blood,” I explain.

I see where you are going. You want to right her wrongs, and gather allies for if that day might come to fruition. But what can I, a simple unicorn do?” He asks.

“What can a farmer do? What can a simple pegasus, or even earth pony do? What can a child do? Great heroes, great men and great women are forged in fire. All that’s needed is a spark, a chance to do the right thing. And most importantly, you must be determined in your goals, try to always find a way. And no matter what, never lose sight of the light.”

I look down, “I will do whatever it takes to protect my friends, and my family. I might not look it, but I’ve lived a long time Prince Sombra, I’m not a simple kid with great powers. I’ve lost a lot before, and I won't ever again.”

I..........see. I will help if the day comes, I...........I will try. A child who died following their sibling...........I have to admit, it is hard to not see what you say makes sense. I have one request though.................I want to see her again,” he requests.

“It would be my pleasure.”

I snap and create a breach to the throne room and we hop through during the night.

“Welcome to the Canterlot throne room. Now let’s see if we can find the princess as she’s on duty.”

We walk around for a bit when I see a doorway with a moon symbol.

“Best check if its right,” I warn as I touch the door and everything flickers in and out. I turn and see Celestia and Luna talking.

“Well, good night sister,” Luna says as Celestia puts on a nightcap.

“Good night. This has certainly been a peculiar two weeks. First we find a changeling that is good, then we find our world is bigger than we thought. You saw the fish and her dreams."

“True,” Luna says as she enters the room and it flickers out.

My eyes go black as I snap and open the door.

Is it...........?” he asks.

Its hers. Probably spying on ponies dreams,” I respond as I walk in to a simple blue and black bedroom, and Luna standing in a ritual circle.

Why has your...........

Why has my voice gone deeper? My face, voice and eyes change when I’m mad. And right now, I’m mad cause what I just saw explains the times they came so quickly, it was like they knew it was coming.

I do not completely understand,” he says as we approach the circle.

With the right power, or mathematical algorithm, one can use people’s past to predict their future,” I respond as I put a hand on the circle. “Best if you create a shield and stand back, this magic packs a punch.

He nods and his horn lights up, surrounding itself in a blue aura. He projects a blue shield as I put my hands back, and conjure energy as we step back, and I put them straight forward with force, blasting the princess with pure magical energy and revealing a forcefield that starts cracking.

Personal shielding spell. hehe! Too bad nothing can beat me!

The shield and the circle shatter, blasting out magical energy and causing Luna to collapse to the ground. I siphon the energy into my body and the shield, causing my face markings to appear and the shield to crack and shatter.

Well that...........that was easy,” jokes Sombra.

Everything is with me, Prince Sombra,” I respond as I approach the princess. “Princess Luna, I believe you should, wake up?” I say right as I snap my claws near her ear, shocking them awake.

“What the?............what is the meaning of this!?” She shouts as she looks up at me.

Don’t look at me Princess, I would’ve been happy with you keeping up your duties.............until my compatriot asked for me to show him to you, and I found about your other duty,” I say defensively as my voice returns to normal.

“And who is this compatriot?”

“Before you see him, promise me you won’t attack him. Give him one chance, like you clearly have with me.”

“......................very well. I promise not to harm this..........friend of yours.”

I smile and take a step to the left, revealing the two to each other.

................Luna.......l........

“..........Sombra!? How...........?” She asks when he starts tearing up.

........I’m so, so sorry............there’s........t-there’s no excusing what I did, Is there?” He covers his eyes with his left hoof.

Luna stares at him in shock, then back at me. “How did you do this?”

“Magic from another world..........combined with my own. You see Luna, what Sans didn’t tell your sister was..........seven human SOULs, or the equivalent of it, Is comparable to a god. And what can gods do?”

“.........They can do anything. They can bring death, or bring life. They can bring destruction.............or bring creation.”

“Exactly. I can create, or recreate SOULs. I can even cure them of corruption, insanity, or traits they lack. As for your old love................”

He cured me of that accursed dark magic,” Sombra tearfully says as he approaches her. “All I ever wanted was your love, my midnight angel..............even when I was alone. I created that amulet, all that darkness in hopes I would meet your sisters expectations.............but...............

“Power, especially the dark kind, often corrupts. Not to mention his mind started to twist, and unwind after you two parted ways,” I explain.

“All that..............” she starts as she turns to him. “Was because of me?”

He nods.

She looks down as she starts tearing up too, then she closes her eyes and stands up. She walks over to him and they hug.

“You have no idea, how much it killed me to do it,” she says.

You have know idea how much it hurt.................to be alone.

I smile when things flicker in and out and I see a blue, dark vision of Jason in an alleyway.

I look around and spot a ponyville restaurant, and turn back to see him knocked out, and carried away in my shock as it flickers back out to the room.

Sombra sees my shock. “Mr Dreemurr............are you okay?

I turn to them. “I have to get to ponyville. Now!”


“How can you not know where he is!?” Rainbow shouts at Sans.

i don’t control the kids actions, rainbow dash. i don’t even know why he left. all i know is his last location, according to ayo kub, was the frozen north.” he responds as a breach opens and I come out.

“How’s the search coming?”

“How do you know Jason was missing!?” Rainbow shouts at me as she keeps flying.

“I saw it. I saw everything. Two or three ponies knocked him out and carried him..........who knows where,” I respond calmly.

it seems you learned how to vibe. and nice work on keeping things under control,” Sans compliments, winking.

“Well, I found out what was going on, and now...........I’m the one in control!” I shout defiantly as I summon my swords, outside my adult form, and dismiss them. “Now then, let’s make sure everyones in on this!”

I snap my claws, teleporting the three of us straight into sugarcube corner, above the bakery and scaring Pinkie.

“AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean, I’m glad I get more page time, but sweet Celestia! Could you warn me ahead of time next time you decide to teleport!?” She screams.

“Sorry pinkster. Could you do me a cupcake and bring everyone to Twilights? She’s probably there, and we need to discuss something quick and I’m tired from the breaches.”

She nods excitedly. “Okie dokie Lokie!” She shouts as she runs off.

I sigh and sit down. “Now I know why you don’t frequent shortcuts Sans. They take a lot out of you!”

yep. so, whatcha been doin?” He asks.

“Oh you know, saving Sombra, reuniting two loves, finding out why I look like this,” I respond as I teleport us again, and as Pinkie drops everyone near us in Twilight’s tree to their shock.

“What’d you find, Twilight?” Asks Rainbow.

“Oh, Dash, you’re awake!” She quickly turns around. “I didn’t find much,” She sighs. Dash hangs her head, the previous joy quickly forgotten.

“What did you find?” She gathers up a few papers from the desk.

“Well, the blood wasn’t Jason’s, and I went back to the scene, but I couldn’t find anything new. I got the serial number off this knife, and apparently it came from this company that went out of business a few years ago. The company was based in Manehattan, but I doubt that’s where they went with Jason.”

“And why’s that?” I ask.

“Manehattan is currently under lockdown from a string of murders that occurred. They’re not letting anypony in or out until they get the thing solved. With the new drafting for the military, that’s actually a plausible thing to do. They’ve got a lot more ponies to distribute. I went by the police station late last night and had them file a report, that should be all over the nearby cities by midday. Speaking of the police station, I’m going to go by there right now and see if they got anything new out of the criminal Jason captured the other day.”

“Can I tag along, Twilight?” Rainbow and I ask.

“Well,” She seems briefly lost in thought. “I’ll go by and see if we even can interrogate the pony, then I’ll come back and get you two if it’s a go ahead. You can stay here for a while, right Dash?”

“Yeah, I guess,” she answers, looking down. Must be feeling useless.

“Okay, I’ll be back in a bit. Oh, that reminds me, I sent a letter to Celestia, she says she’s dispatching somepony to help. She didn’t say who though.” She trots out the front door, breaking into a faster pace once she got outside. Dash turned back to her friends, trying to smile but grimacing instead. She and I then hear the tail end of one of Applejack’s comments.

“Probably just left.”

I turn to her slowly. “What was that, AJ?”

“Ah said, he probably just took his leave, just made it look like he got taken away,” She says as everyone turns towards her.

“And why would he do that?” Rainbow says as she crosses her hooves over her chest.

“If ah had any idea, ah would’ve acted on it by now. We can’t trust him, Dash.”

I get up and take a few steps. “After all this, that’s all you can say!?

“Bu--”

No! He saved you ponies from the griffins, we almost died for you!” I yell as I get angrier.

“But A-”

ENOUGH!!!” I yell as I shift into the God of Hyperdeath. Sans and I notice for the first time that it’s much darker, and demonic.

I shake it off. “I'm sick and tired of this pointless racism! It’s what started this whole mess, why Discord attacked you, hell, it’s how I freaking died!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I summon a sword and point it right at her. “I warned you Applejack. Since I want to keep peace, I won’t strike you down. But if you keep this up, I’ll be forced................to give you a bad time.

“But--” she says before Rainbow stomps the ground.

“Shut up! He came back here, and you couldn’t even act like you trusted him, you couldn’t even give him the benefit of the doubt! He won the drinking contest just so you would be forced to trust him! And now--” She starts to get choked up, and her tears start to flow again as I look at her. “And now he’s gone, and we don’t even know where he is. And all you can think about is that he betrayed us by leaving. Betrayed us? Half the town doesn’t even want to go near him! He did all this stuff, and the only one of you that remotely cares is Twilight, the one with the most reason out of all of us to distrust changelings! Even Celestia and the Monsters trust him!” She goes silent, having run out of things to say.

I turn to Applejack in a flash. “You.............you didn’t even give him a chance!!

“Dash, he was just yer war buddy, why do ya care so much anyway?”

“Because I love him!” Well that slipped out. I think she would have face hoofed if it wouldn’t have distracted from our argument. The other four gasp. “And this is why I didn’t want to tell you, I’m just the mare-friend of a piece of shit in your minds!”

“You could have just told us, Darling.” Rarity states.

No, she couldn’t! If she had you would’ve said she was under a spell!” I yell, all of them backing up.

“I know you’re all thinking it now, but it was my decision, and I made the first advances. Changeling spells like that don’t even exist anyway. He didn’t want to tell anypony, not just for my sake, but because he was trying to keep me and Scoots safe, keep us unattached so that those stallions would only focus on him.” She takes a breath. “That’s another thing! It was his idea to adopt Scoots, he was the one that finally gave her a home. And after all that, you still can’t see through the fact that he’s a changeling. Your sisters can, for fucks sake!” Despite the language, I can see that the last one had struck home, but she honestly couldn’t care what happened next. She turns and calmly walks over to the door, slamming it shut behind her.

I turn to all four. “She’s right. Your sister didn’t reject us Applejack, Scoots never once rejected us both, and all three never rejected Ayo Kub!

I dismiss my sword as I approach them. “It seems our worlds are alike. At first glance you ponies never trust anything Equestrian! You wanna be suspicious, fine. But I’m not about to let an innocent life die, just because you couldn’t give him the benefit of the doubt!

I run outside at super speed, easily catching up with Rainbow in seconds near the unicorn. “I'm glad to see my speed hasn’t lost its touch.

“How are you so fast!?” She yells.

I’m a speedster. Your counterparts can keep up, but I have forms that are faster. Now then, let us see our prisoner.” I explain as I step closer.

I look at the unicorn. “What’s the situation, Twilight?

“We can go over there, if you’re up to it. The police pony says that he still has full rights to intervene, though,” she says before spotting me. “Since when did you change to look like that?”

“Since Applejack made me and him mad.” Rainbow responds as she walks off.

I turn to Twilight and grab her as she starts to follow Dash. “i’m gonna make this plain and simple. Did you at least give Jason the benefit of the doubt?

She darts her eyes around, thinking. “I try to give some trust, albeit safely.”

I hear the faintest voice. ‘Why does Dash trust him so much?....................as far as I can tell, it’s just another trick.

I frown. “You’re lying. As for your question, that’s for Dash to tell.

I run and catch up to Rainbow at the station, looking at a pony in an orange jacket, sitting in a chair.

“Says he ‘ain’t gonna tell us squat’,” Rainbow explains.

I smirk. “While inside my SOUL I got a lot of practice with my powers. I also picked up a few tricks.” I look over at Twilight. “Twilight, I need you to cast a simple illusion spell. Make it look like I’m just interrogating him.

She slowly nods as her horn lights up and I enter.

Howdy!

I approach him as he looks skeptically at me.

Oh. Where are my manners? I am Asriel Dreemurr.

I zoom up to him in a flash of lightning. “THE GOD OF HYPERDEATH!

I put my hands down slowly. “I’m feeling generous today, so I’ll give you one chance. I know you know where they took the changeling. All I need is the location, and it’s traps. No lies, no refusals, and I’ll just say it was an anonymous tip. Now tell me. Where. Is. The changeling!?


He refused.

I went straight into his mind and put all my suffering, all my pain right into his head and he caved once I suggested an easier sentence.

I exit as they confess everything. I did it to a father, who had gotten a loan that turned sour. He was doing it for his daughter.

I walk out and squat into a corner near Sugarcube Corner, crying as the two come out and spot me.

They walk up as I change back. “Leave me alone.”

“Why are you crying, we got the info we needed,” asks Dash.

“.............you don’t know what I did...........I thought I finally had things down. But then..............Applejack. I should’ve let time play it’s course. I’m just like the Doctor, I try to save them, but in doing so I make it happen.”

I look at them. “After a while I learned something. My presence speeds up events, and I end them quickly. The attack on canterlot should’ve been now, and should’ve been for several days. This kid napping should’ve been two weeks from now.”

I look back down. “I wanted so badly to fix this, that I ended up doing something.........horrible. There are worse things than torture Twilight. I beamed all my pain, all my suffering, all my sadness.............right into his head. I made an innocent father feel everything I did.”

They both go wide eyed. “Heh. And you thought Discord was evil. He only took that path because you ponies couldn’t see past his appearance. You heard my story, the humans just saw a monster, and thought I killed Chara. Sigh..................look. I’ll help out with this one thing. But I’m leaving afterwards. It appears you ponies try to show friendship, but when it comes down to it..............”

I stand up. “You only care about those who do it right on the first try. Twilight, I hope you remember every word of this. Rainbow loves Jason. Not because he saved everyone, not because he needs it. But because she genuinely loves and cares for him. The world isn’t black and white. More like our choices overtime, matter the most. There’s always another way you two, and I only have a few words for you.”

I conjure a locket and grab Rainbows hoof. I put the locket into it and close it up. “Don’t kill, and don’t be killed, alright? It’s the best you can ask for.”

I walk away as they try to take it in. I snap and open a portal to the building in question.

“Now then...........how did Lucario do it again?” I ask as I look around, then remember. “Right. He closes his eyes, and reaches out to the world around him..........”

I close my eyes and do just that. “And senses the magic.”

I then get a blue and black image of my surroundings. I then spot what appears to be a blue and red silhouette of a magical sensor.

“Fire trap.” I turn my head towards it and put my hand out. “Ventilabo.

The invisible rune activator disappears in two seconds, leaving the door open to access.

“Could you explain what you just did?”

I turn to see Luna and several Lunar Guards.

“I merely dispelled the fire trap securing the door. I’d rather not get my fur roasted.”

“Agreed. And that was the only trap?”

“Only magical one, must’ve thought ponies would go for the front door first. But there’s still the manner of people inside.”

“How many can you pick up?”

I close my eyes again. “Ten at the most. Five unicorns, three earth ponies, and two pegasi, probably for surveillance. Strange..............one unicorn has a weird signature. All beings have aura, or life energy. In your case, the more you have the stronger your magic. This guy....................he has a level close to Undyne. Like about three fourths her.”

“That’s more energy than a unicorn!”

“She’s close to an alicorn. Whoever this is.....................he’s unique.”

I snap and blow the door open, running at such a fast speed that they barely see me as I grab Jason and run out.

“Incoming!” I shout as they burst out, blasting left and right.

I quickly put up a shield and teleport behind. “I’ve been wanting to get some practice with my sabers, and man is today perfect!

I conjure the twin swords in my hands a second before they turn around. I twirl them around before going for a spin strike on one unicorn who creates a construct.

This is one reason why I don’t like you goon types. Because you never give up!

I slice out of the parry and kick. “ZA WARUDO!!!!!!!!!!

Time freezes around me. I run around, slicing off the unicorn horns, stabbing through a wing each, and cutting the back hooves of the earth ponies.

As time picks back up, the spells the unicorns were about to try discharge, and the other two grab at their appendages.

I really need to tone down on using my powers. This is just too easy!

Then I count. “Wait. There’s only four unicorns.

“That leaves one more. Possibly the mysterious one,” Luna points out.

I turn around to see a grey coated stallion. “I see things are different. Any remarks before you’re wrecked?

“You don’t have to bother wasting energy, Asriel Dreemurr,” they respond to my interest. “That’s right. I know about you. Your enemy was happy to share information in return for help.”

Betty. it seems they realized that just my multiverse could only offer so much.

“You think you’ve won? Even before our deal I had power that you ponies don’t have! I have lots of resources, and I have what I came for. I’ll be back, Mark my words. And next time we meet, I’ll have an army!!!” He shouts before disappearing in a burst of light, leaving a trendril of smoke where he was once standing.

I turn to Jason and run up to him as Dash catches up. “It’s okay. You're safe.”

Rainbow approaches us as Jason looks at us. “Dash...............I knew you’d come for me,” he says before passing out.

“Jason!” She shouts as she grabs him and shakes him to no avail. “JASON!!!!!!!”


We managed to get him to the hospital in time. But barely.

I look down. “Why is that whenever someone gets close to me..........they get hurt?”

That isn’t true,” a voice says. It sounds like Sans, but..............is it possible to sound like a different font?

I look up to see what looks like Sans holding a paintbrush, wearing a sash holding vials of paint, techno/wooden clothing, and a brown scarf.

“Before you introduce yourself, let me try to guess. Like Chara said, fifty years gives one time to mature and wisen up.” I respond.

I look up and down at them, and snap. “You’re Ink Sans, one of the Sans’ that live in the void.”

Good guess. Call me Ink.

“...........Although things weren’t.........all perfect, thanks for sending me that scroll.”

I knew I made a good decision when I sent it. I’ve always wanted to say this!................No matter the hardships you faced, you strived to do the right thing. Sound familiar?

I look down. “How can you say that? I made a father feel my pain, Jason’s in life support since I couldn’t get there in time, and I still can’t control my temper!”

He puts a hand on my shoulder. “No one is completely innocent. Like you told Twilight, the world isn’t black and white. It’s all different shades. It’s nice, talking to the kid before it happened.

“What was that?”

He looks confused. “Sorry, don’t know. I have issues with forgetfulness.

“Heh. It’s something of note at least.” I joke.

He chuckles. “Nice one kid...........I meant what I said. I want you to hold on to something.

He hands me a vial of blue, white, sparkling liquid. “This was a gift from Lightning Bliss...............let’s just say she messed up the Rift, and I fixed her mess.” He winks slyly. “Her pocket dimension has similar properties to the one Celestia meets Twilight in. In the wrong hands.............

I observe the vial and it’s contents. “It is possible to replicate ascendancy with the right magical combination, I can feel that much......................I’ll do it.”

Thanks a million. We’ll see each other again soon, look forward to it. Say hi to Classic for me!” He shouts as he waves, and vanishes.

I look at the vial one last time before closing my eyes, closing my hand around it, and shoving it in my hammerspace.

I stand up. “It’s time I got back............back to Central City!”


To be continued........................

Author's Note:

Howdy everyone! Sorry it took so long, I really had writers block, and my family went to three places in the span of two weeks. Anyway, things are spicing up once again. New world, we finally know what's going on, and they're going back!

We're finally going back to Central City. I can't wait!

Whoa. Looks like the someone broke things enough to allow him in. Say hi to everyone Azzy!

Howdy everyone! This is weird, talking straight to beyond the 4th wall.

You have no idea. Can't wait for next time! One more chapter................can't wait to get the ball rolling.

You mean.............

Shh! No spoilers Asriel. All I will say is that I have plans for it and what comes after. Anything to say before signing off?

Okay................if you have questions for me, send them to the Author and I'll try to answer them best I can. Until next time, Don't kill, and don't be killed, alright? It's the best you can ask for.

Well said. Also, I invite you Linkin Park fans to mourn with me in the death of a member, who recently committed suicide. My family's feeling it too.

Until next time, as always.

Stay Pony My Friends

Bye!