• ...
 6
 727

The Apologies

Later in the afternoon, The whole group of people and pony creatures were waiting for the others to join in for the important apology. "So, what are we waiting for?", Jesse asked.

"Some of our family and friends to join us.", Twilight said.

"But, shouldn't we get this over with?", Jeffrey asked. "We've been waiting for three hours for them to come."

"This kingdom is three hours away from Ponyville, so they should be here any minute.", Rainbow Dash said.

"Also, there are other places we have in this world, so it might take some time for them to come.", Fluttershy said.

"I have a family member who lives in a dessert two hours away from Ponyville, it might take him a little bit longer for that pony to come.", Applejack said.

"And we also have a place in the sky, so they might just fly over here.", Starlight said.

"Was that all you can think about?", Rarity asked.

"Why should you think that?", Starlight asked.

"Because, what you said was a teensy bit cringy.", Pinkie stated.

"Just because I know a lot about Pegasi doesn't mean I have to say they can fly the hell here.", Starlight said.

"Okay, I get it with all of the places, can these creatures just come over here already?!", Tina asked, yelling.

The pony creatures were just staring off in the distance. J.T. waved a hand to get their attention. "Um, hello?", he said. "Are you ponies listening? She asked when they're coming."

Pinkie pointed ahead. "They're already here.", she stated.

They looked and saw that the ponies who were invited are already there. Twilight's family members and friends are Night Light, Twilight Velvet, Moon Dancer, Colgate, Lemon Heart, and Twinkleshine. Applejack's family members and friends are Apple Bloom, Big Mac, Granny Smith, Braeborn, Babs Seed, and Rara, Big Mac also brought his marefriend, Cheerilee. Fluttershy's family members and friends are Mr. and Mrs. Shy, and Zephyr Breeze. Rarity's family members and friends are Sweetie Belle, her parents, and Coco Pommel. Rainbow Dash's friends are Spitfire, Soarin, Thunderlane, and Misty Fly, especially her only family member and sister, Scootaloo. The only family member of Pinkie Pie who came was Maud Pie. Then, Starlight's best friend since a long time ago, Sunburst.

"So, we're all here.", Apple Bloom said.

"And why do you want us all here?", Scootaloo asked.

Jesse stood in front of the group and introduced himself. "Okay, my name is Jesse Ridgway, I'm known as a youtuber, I came here to figure out who these famous heroes are, so I can try to get to know them, and ask them how they came together.", he said.

Misty Fly raised her hoof.

"Yes, you.", Jesse said, pointing her out.

"When was your first time being here?", the Pegasus asked.

"It happened a few weeks ago, I came here with my brother to help Princess Cadence with her baby, Flurry Heart.", Jesse said. "Before, he and I left, I asked what were the heroes of this place, but she didn't take that question really well."

Coco raised her hoof. "What do you mean it like that?", she asked.

"She didn't blow a fuse when I asked, she just said 'no' right when I asked her.", Jesse said. "My brother, J.T. gave her a stern look in the eye, he was like you got five minutes before I get someone to kill you."

"Was I like that?", J.T. asked.

"I don't know, Dude.", Jesse said.

"You know, Jesse, I think it's time for the apology.", Celestia said.

Jesse walked away from the whole group of new ponies and took his seat. "Okay, I apologize for my actions, like I threw the purple princess against the wall at the castle, and I pulled a fake spear on her brother.", he said.

"Also, I want to apologize for my actions, we all got up on the wrong foot, I wanted to talk like a normal person, but the captain of the castle guard didn't listen, then my son brought me with him to look in the castle, then everything got wrong and let my anger get the best of me.", Jeffrey said.

"Look, I'd like to be honest with you, you shouldn't just barge into somepony's castle and force out information from anypony.", Shining Armor said.

"I was trying to get some info out of you.", Jesse said. "I did it like the finale to my stuff."

"And I'd like to agree with you, because that's what he did to me.", Charles said.

"Yeah, well that was in the past, shouldn't you forget about that?", Michael asked.

"And yes, my husband did get upset, he took the spear from you, thought it was real, then he used it to try to kill somepony young like you.", Cadence said.

"Hello, do we look like ponies?", Lauren asked.

"Yeah, do we have to walk on four legs when we're in this world, 'cause we ain't doing that here.", Charles said.

"The point is, Jeffrey wanted to talk like a normal person, but things got escalated and he's apologizing to you.", Uncle Larry said. "Isn't he?"

"It got escalated, because he got escalated.", Rainbow Dash said.

"I got to say, you all just blew this shit out, it got a whole lot worse than I thought it would.", Starlight said.

"Yeah, I did come to blow, and I apologize for destroying the shit in your friend's room, and I hope he's doing okay with it.", Jeffrey said.

"But, he's still a little bit upset of what you did.", Rarity said. "That plush that looked like me, I made him that."

"Aw, is he like your best friend?", Bridget asked.

"Nah, he just like's me the most.", Rarity said, blushing.

"As his girlfriend?", Juliette asked.

"To me, he's a friend of mine, but I'm not sure if he likes me as a lady friend or just a friend."

"So, as for me, I'd like to apologize for kicking your husband in the face, because he tried to kill my brother.", J.T. said.

"Apology accepted... What's your name again?", Shining asked.

"J.T., sir.", J.T. said.

"And, Rainbow Dash, shouldn't you apologize to?", Applejack asked.

"Me, apologizing, what did I do?", Rainbow Dash asked.

"You also destroyed some stuff in Spike's room, Rainbow.", Fluttershy said.

"That's because, he's still sleeping in there, I had to destroy it, I wanted him to start sleeping with me.", Rainbow Dash said.

"Rainbow Dash, all that stuff meant much to Spike, his papers, his quills, everything he had.", Pinkie said.

"And let me tell you, there's so much bullying going on and it needs to stop.", Charles said. "Hey, small princess, can you make a speech to his followers on the internet to give them life support?"

"I'd love to, that'd be great.", Twilight said.

"Parker, can you get the camera rolling?", Jesse asked.

"Sure, Jesse.", Parker said, grabbing his camera and began recording. "It's on."

"Okay, aim it at the purple princess right next to me.", Jesse said.

The camera was facing Twilight. "Everypony,", she started. "If you are--"

"Hey, hey, call them juggies.", Jesse said.

"Juggies, if you're arguing with anypony or some other creature around you, END IT!", Twilight said. "This shouldn't go on for too long, we're all a big family, we're not going to do that here anymore, it must end."

"That's a wrap.", Parker said, stopping the recording.

"I forgot to ask you, which one of you kidnap me, J.T., and Corn?", Jesse asked.

"Uh..., that was me.", Rainbow Dash said. "I was a little upset when you broke into our castle and began messing with our stuff, trying to figure out who we are. And you know, I apologize for releasing my anger on you and my friends by trashing up stuff."

"Even if the stuff is expensive, I write a check for that.", Jesse said.

"Alright, I think we got it all worked out.", Michael said. "The hatchet's buried and we're good."

"Alright.", Tina said.

"And, can I be honest with you?", Rainbow Dash asked.

"Sure, Rainbow Dash.", Jesse said.

"So, Jesse, about your dad...", Rainbow Dash started.

"Yes, what about him?", Jesse asked.

"He... uh... kind of scared me earlier.", Rainbow Dash said, giggled.

Jeffrey chuckled. "Yeah, it's true, I do have issues.", he said. "I came here with a head full of steam, because my own younger son called me in a panic saying someone stuck a weapon to his head.

"We all know.", Starlight said.

"And, before we do anything else, I'd like to have a private moment with these seven phenomenal heroes inside the castle.", Jesse said.

"I'd love to have a moment with you.", Twilight said.

"Can I join?", Michael asked.

"Sure, Mike.", Jesse said.

The two people and the seven ponies walked in the castle for a private moment.