• ...
 6
 727

The Conversation

Jesse, Michael, Twilight, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, and Starlight were sitting in a circle in the middle of the hallway. "So, how did you all meet each other?" Jesse asked. "Of course, we weren't here when you seven came together. Too busy making videos for the internet."

"Princess Celestia told me to come to Ponyville and make new friends for lessons, after that, she gave me room to make my own friends.", Twilight said.

"But, we were all BFFs for a while and we haven't known that.", Pinkie said. "All thanks to Dashie's sonic rainboom, I remember all that like it was yesterday."

"Her what?", Michael asked. "I didn't get what you just said."

"My sonic rainboom, when I fly really fast in the sky, I burst out a wave of rainbows.", Rainbow Dash said. "That was how I got my cutie mark during Summer Flight Camp and two young colts were picking on my friend."

"So, who's this Spike dude?", Jesse asked. "Sounds like a nice pony."

"He's not a pony, he's actually a dragon.", Rarity said. "About him, he's helpful, he's smart, he's really the sweetest dragon you'll ever see, and he never gives up on any of us."

"Where are his parents?", Michael asked. "Does he have a family?"

"He was given to me as an egg, he didn't have any parents.", Twilight said. But, let me be honest with you, I was like a mother to him when he was sheltering him a long time ago. And besides, we're all his family."

"What about the parents that you all have?", Jesse asked.

"My dad is my favorite parent I've ever spend time with as a young filly in Canterlot.", Twilight said. "Unfortunately, my brother, Shining Armor is a mama's boy. But, when my parents are busy out in public, they had my sister-in-law, Cadence to be my foal sitter. We spent a lot of time together when we were little, she loved playing with me, tickling me, and going on walks with me."

"As for my parents, I hardly see them all the time.", Rainbow Dash said. "The only family member I have with me is my little sister, Scootaloo, she's a small orange Pegasus with a purple mane and she can hardly fly yet."

"My parents live in Canterlot.", Rarity said.

"My parents live in Cloudsdale.", Fluttershy said. "And I also have a brother."

"My parents live in a rock farm.", Pinkie Pie said.

"My parents, they passed before I got a little older.", Starlight said. "My best friend, Sunburst was the only pony I had in my life, until he got his cutie mark and shifted off to Canterlot. Then, after a while, I met somepony named Trixie Lulamoon, she's a great and powerful pony, and about her past..., she doesn't want to talk about it too much to anypony."

Applejack sighed, sometimes she doesn't want to talk about what happened to her parents.

"Hey, are you alright?", Michael asked. "Do you have any parents?"

Applejack had a sad look in her eye. She looked up at Jesse and Michael. "My parents are dead, as for my little sister, she hardly knew them before they passed.", she said. "The only guardian I have is my Granny Smith."

"My grandma passed away, due to her being diagnosed with cancer on Thanksgiving Day and died on Christmas Morning.", Michael said.

The ponies were looking at Michael in a strange way, they didn't know what he was talking about. "What are you all looking at me for?", Michael asked.

"What is Christmas and Thanksgiving?", Rainbow Dash asked.

"You never heard of Christmas or Thanksgiving?", Jesse asked. "Christmas and Thanksgiving are holidays that you celebrate with your families."

"We don't have anything that has to do with this Thanksgiving thing, but we do have something that has to do with this Christmas thing in your human nature, it's called Hearth's Warming.", Starlight said.

"Oh, okay, that's cool.", Jesse said. "We don't live in this place, so we don't know anything about your culture."

"And about my dad's mom dying of cancer, my dad began doing the things that Jesse's character did in his fake psycho series, Psycho Kid Ruins Thanksgiving and Psycho Kid Ruins Christmas.", Michael said.

"That Christmas video was called Psycho Kid Ruins Christmas, it was called Psycho Kid Torches Christmas Tree.", Jesse said.

"Well, you made another version of that video, Psycho Mom Torches Christmas Tree when she finds out there was a decorated Christmas tree in the basement, then she gets so mad that she had to burn it down.", Michael chuckled.

"Yeah, and J.T. was wearing that bunny costume.", Jesse laughed. "It was pretty funny."

"Yeah, I did think that was funny.", Michael laughed.

"Can you show us?", Fluttershy asked.

"Sure.", Jesse said. He grabbed his phone, looked up the video, and showed the video to the ponies.

When they got to the part where J.T. is wearing the bunny costume, Jesse, Michael, Twilight, Starlight, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, Applejack, Rarity, and Fluttershy began to laugh hysterically. Starlight was on Twilight's belly while tears rolled from her eyes and kicking her back hooves. Fluttershy, Applejack, Rarity, Pinkie Pie, and Rainbow Dash were on their backs while laughing. Jesse and Michael were hugging each other while laughing.

"Oh, did you think it was funny?", Jesse asked.

Twilight got up on her hooves wiped a tear off her eye. "Yes, this was funny!", she said.

"Alright, I think that's enough talking to you seven, lets go back out there.", Jesse suggested.