• ...
 6
 725

Forcng The Information

A portal opening in the air once more, the two people Jesse and J.T. Ridgway has returned to Equestria to find out about the heroes. They got on their feet and brushed the dirt off their shirts. "How you doing, bro?", Jesse asked.

"Doing fine.", J.T. said. "So, why are we coming back here again?"

"I want to know who the heroes are in this world.", Jesse said. "Before we left here the last time we came, she didn't gave me the answer, I wanted to know, but she didn't listen. So, we're coming back here to get the information out of the princess."

The two brothers entered the castle. When they reached the hallway, they found the three princesses, the captain of the castle guard playing with the new alicorn baby, Flurry Heart. "What if they still don't give you the answers.", J.T. warned.

"Don't worry about a thing, J.T.", Jesse said. "I heard that Celestia sends these heroes on quests, I'm sure she wants to talk about them."

"Yes, but what if she doesn't listen.", J.T. warned again.

"J.T., they will say something about them.", Jesse said. He approached the princesses and the guard captain and greeted them. "Hello, princesses and captain."

"Hello, Jesse. Hello, J.T.", Celestia said. Then, she shook her head and recognized the faces of the two people who once visited. "Jesse?! J.T.?!"

"What are you two doing back here?", Luna asked.

"Now, look, Princess Celestia, I don't want to sound ridiculous, I know you didn't answer me about who the heroes of this world are, but I think it's the time that you tell me who they are.", Jesse said. "What are their names?"

"We're not telling you anything.", Shining Armor said.

"What... did you say?", Jesse asked.

"I said we're not telling you anything.", Shining Armor repeated.

"Hey, I'm asking you guys nicely, it's not like I'm wanting sympathy.", Jesse said. "I need to know, why aren't you giving me the answers?"

Celestia took a deep breath and let her words fall out. "Because, it's none of your concern. You don't need to know the heroes of our home land."

"Oh, so you guys aren't that easy to get information out from, I used a gun to force my dad out for some information.", Jesse said. "What's the matter with you, guys, you don't like sharing stuff."

"We're giving you information about heroes and you can't make us.", Luna said.

"Look, the quicker you tell me the heroes, the sooner it will be all over.", Jesse said. "Can you please just show us those heroes?"

"No, there's no way we're showing you the heroes, Jesse, you're in our castle and you need to get out right now.", Celestia said.

"Come on.", Jesse said. "What do you have against us? Do you like hate us or something? We haven't done nothing wrong to you."

"No, you're in our castle and you're blackmailing information out of us about the heroes of this world.", Cadence said.

"We're blackmailing?", J.T. asked. "You think we're blackmailing you guys? Jesse would never blackmail anybody."

"J.T., let me do all the stuff here.", Jesse said.

"No, Jesse, you've done enough.", Celestia said. "Get out of this castle, you're not welcome here anymore."

"Jesse, we need to get out of this place, they're going to give us the information, lets just go.", J.T. said.

"Alright, Alright, I'm coming.", Jesse said. The two brothers left the castle.

Upset and confused, Jesse pasted around wondering why the princesses wouldn't give out the information about the heroes. "I just don't get it, bro.", Jesse said. "Why aren't they listening to me?"

"Maybe, they just don't want you to know about the heroes.", J.T. guessed.

"That's besides that, J.T.", Jesse said. "We just need to figure out a way to lend out the information."

"It's not like you point a weapon at them just like your character did to his dad.", J.T. said.

An idea flew into Jesse's head. "Bro, you're a genius, I can just use a weapon to force the information out.", he said.

"But, what kind of weapon should we find?", J.T. asked. "We have guns in our world, but this world doesn't. Is there any other weapon you can use? How about a spear?"

"That could be one.", Jesse said. "I'll go find some wax." He ran off to find some wax.

A few hours later, Jesse arrived back to the front of the castle. He carved the wax and made it into the shape of a spear, he worked on the corners and tried not to make the spear sharp, he wants to prank the guard captain and the princesses with it, once he was finished and he painted it grey to make it look like a spear.

J.T. took a look at it. "So, how are you going to kill someone if it's made out of wax?", he asked. "Wax can't kill, Jesse."

"I know wax can't kill, brother, I'm going to prank those creatures using a grey waxed spear made by McJuggerNuggets. This could be our big future, J.T., it's time to get the information about the heroes of Equestria once for all with the help of McJuggerNuggets."

The two brothers slowly head into the castle. Jesse hid his spear behind his back, he wanted to scare the guard captain and the princesses. Once they got in, the princesses and the captain of the castle guard saw him coming near them once again. Celestia wanted to take action, but Shining Armor took over. "What the hell are you doing here, Jesse, didn't the princess say you weren't welcome--", he started as he was cut short when Jesse pointed his spear at him. "Whoa! What are you doing? Put the weapon down!"

"Don't you go anywhere.", Jesse warned.

"What did you say?", Shining Armor asked.

"I said don't go anywhere without giving out information about the heroes, you hear me?", Jesse asked.

"Is this what it's all about?!", Shining Armor asked.

"Shut up!", Jesse shouted.

"You-you lost your mind!", Shining Armor exclaimed.

"I will kill you if you don't give out the information about the heroes.", Jesse said. "This weapon is really sharp. You don't want it to stab you, do you?"

"You're crazy, boy!", Shining Armor yelled.

"Come forward a little bit, see if you can hurt me without having me trying to stab you.", Jesse said.

Shining Armor took three steps near Jesse. "You lost it, boy!", he yelled.

"Who are the heroes?", Jesse asked.

"Put the weapon down or you're going in the dungeon!", Shining Armor shouted.

"WHO ARE THE HEROES?!", Jesse repeated.

"I'm serious, you'll be in the dungeon, you lost it!", Shining Armor said.

"I want to know the heroes.", Jesse said. "Just give me the information about the heroes of this world and it'll all be over."

"No, we're not saying anything about the heroes!", Shining Armor yelled.

"The princess sends these heroes on quests, we just know it.", Jesse said.

"It's none of your business!", Shining Armor screamed.

"Fine.", Jesse said. "If this is what you want,... THEN PREPARE TO DIE!" He raised his spear preparing to kill the white unicorn.

"NOOOOOOO!", Cadence screamed.

"GUARDS!", Shining Armor screamed.

The guards of the Crystal Empire came running in with their weapons, they aimed them at Jesse.

Jesse stopped and backed up. "Wait! Wait! Guys! Guys! It's a prank!", he said. "It's a prank, I'm going to kill you." He put the spear down. "I'm not-- What the hell?!"

Shining Armor picked up the spear and tried to stab Jesse with it. Then, he realized it was fake all along. "IT'S A FAKE!", he screamed, throwing the spear to the ground.

Terrified, Jesse tried to run, but he saw J.T.'s face turning red and shaking fists with anger. "YOU CRAZY BASTARD!", he screamed. He ran up to Shining Armor and kicked him in the face, knocking him out cold.

"SHINING!", Cadence screamed.

J.T. wanted to attack him some more, but Jesse took him in his grip and pulled him away. "J.T.! STOP! STOP! STOP! JUST LEAVE HIM!", Jesse screamed. The two ran out of the castle for their lives.

Cadence was so upset, she ran out to entrance of the castle and screamed at the top of her voice. "WE'LL SEND THE GUARDS OUT TO FIND YOU'LL BE IN THE DUNGEON!", she screamed.

Jesse and J.T. took cover behind a couple houses and caught their breath.

Jesse was so terrified, he picked up his phone and dialed his dad, Jeffrey Ridgway's number. He waited for his dad to pick up. "I'm calling my dad.", he said. "He legit thought it was real. He legit thought it was real. I'm not going back in there, I'll kick his ass, his big white fury ass."

"Hello.", the voice of his dad on the phone said.

"Dad, uh..., Dad, the captain of the castle guard just tried to kill me.", Jesse said with panic.

"What are you talking about?", Jeffrey asked.

"He pulled the spear on me and tried to stab me with it and he thought that weapon was real, but it wasn't real.", Jesse said. "It wasn't a real spear, Dad."

"What are you talking about?", Jeffrey asked again. "I don't understand what's happing over there."

"I was pulling a prank on them, I thought would be the best way to give out the information about the heroes of this place.", Jesse said. "But, the spear was fake, I was threatening him that I'll kill him if he doesn't give me the information."

"Did they not want you to know about them?", Jeffrey asked.

"I think so.", Jesse said. "Listen, we're on our way out of the village in front of the castle, I was pretending like I was going to kill him with the spear, there were guards going after me, so I put the spear down and told them it's a model, but he took it from me and tried to cut my stomach. J.T. got really mad and kicked him the face, knocking him out, I pulled him back and we ran out for our lives. I need you here with me, Dad."

"Nobody messes with my boy like that, you hear me?", Jeffrey asked. "I'm on my way. What's the place?"

"The Crystal Empire, there's a village in front of a castle, and it's made of crystals.", Jesse said. "We're going to chill at the back of the village. Make sure you bring Uncle Larry and Corn with you, I don't want J.T. to come at the captain and kick him in the face again, he did that after I got attacked by him."

"I don't give a damn about who attacked who, I'll make sure I bring Uncle Larry and Corn, I'll be there.", Jeffrey said.

"Yeah, thanks.", Jesse said. "I love you, Dad."