• Published 27th Jan 2017
  • 518 Views, 0 Comments

Rise of Equestria - Inactive Pone



A war between humans and ponies, who will survive in the end?

  • ...
 0
 518

Chapter 7:A Flawless Battle

The whole group got out of the palace, and Celestia used a portal to teleport all of the others to an open area, where the two kinds are fighting.

'Attack them!' Someone in the humans called out.

Frisk and Twilight looked at each other. 'You know what to do, Twilight.' Frisk said.

'Let's go and kill them all.' Twilight said, smiling.

Some of the group had the high ground (With the spell, the ones that can't fly can fly now), and some of them are battling them head-to-head. They were absolutely dominating; even powerful weapons like guns, tanks or even missiles can't kill them, they just got backfired. All of a sudden, a number of humans fighting dropped very sharply in one specific area. Two familiar ponies came out.

Frisk gasped. 'Princess Cadance? You're here!'

'Not only me,' She smiled. Shining Armor was there as well.

'My brother! You came as well?' Twilight was very excited.

Shining chuckled. 'Frisk, your brother and my daughter are quite strong as a team.' He pointed behind him.

'Wait, you don't mean he-'

From a far distance, two figures were fighting together, with the pony flying above him and shooting vigorously.

'Asriel! And Flurry Heart!' Frisk exclaimed.

'Hard to think Flurry is a good fighter,' Asriel said. Flurry Heart punched him playfully.

'I grew up a lot, and through the years, Asriel trained me to become skilled at combat.'

Twilight smiled to see her being all grown up. 'I'm very proud of you, let's go and fight some more, shall we?'

And through all the fighting that the entire group did, they fought off human groups one by one, from country to country, the ponies were slowly taking over Earth. They were slowly recovering what they have lost, and now humans are in for the disadvantage.

Of course, the king ruling beside Frisk originally wasn't very happy about this situation.

'No... Why are we suddenly losing so much? This isn't how I planned it to be!' The king roared.

Then, someone came before him, for bad news.

'What is it this time!? We already lost half the world, more bad news?' He shouted.

'Your majesty, I finally realized why they are winning. Their original leader helped some of the main supporters of their kind to become much stronger. And also, the leaders of both sides turned out to be friends, and reunited.' He explained.

The king realized he just got betrayed again. 'What!?' He slammed the table where he was looking at the stats from. 'I will not have that girl betray me again! That's the last straw, I am taking her on by myself!' He yelled, leaving the room in a fit of anger.


Back to the ponies, the group successfully captured almost everywhere as time flew by. Almost all continents are captured; the only one left is North America. However, that one is the hardest, since both the United States and Canada are tough countries to beat. But, they thrived through nonetheless.

'Just got Greenland,' Spike checked that off as they go.

'Yup, only the hardest countries left to face, and we win.' Twilight replied.

Their battle was easy. They caught the countries very easily since no one was able to match up with their power. And after a long time, America is the only place left; The hardest country to tackle besides China.

'One more to go,' Frisk said to everyone in the group. 'And then we'll win.'

'We were lucky when we faced China, can we power through this last one, though?' Stacy asked.

Dan was very confident. 'Hey, the ponies took back the rest of the world. There's nothing stopping us now.'

What they didn't expect, was that after even entering the country, everyone was too scared to fight, since the ponies have been so powerful.

'Ha, too scared to fight huh?' Frisk whispered to Celestia.

'It's so awkward to see them surrendering since they were dominating us once.' Celestia laughed.

They got to yet another very open area, and felt like everyone who has seen them so far is too scared to actually fight.

'Wow, I guess no one wants to fight so... does that mean we win cause they are kind of surrendering?' Luna asked.

'If we just win like this, it will be so weird.' Frisk giggled.

Then, the king appeared. 'That's because you will lose, right now.'

'What are you even doing here?' Frisk was impatient, she just wanted to win.

'You betrayed me... Three times already, is that still not enough?' He said.

'Wait, three? Since when did Frisk betray you three times? She only betrayed you twice in this war.' Twilight asked.

The king took off his helmet, which had kept his identity secret for so long. 'Don't you remember me... Twilight?'

The group took a good look at him. Most of them didn't understand, but to Frisk, she knows who he was.

'Emperor Zebulon?' Frisk said in curiosity.

Author's Note:

Chapter 5 references: There are two again:

1.The obvious one, the song 'Find a Way' from season 3.
2.When Nathan guided the trio to escape, the escape scene was again, similar to the escape scene from Avatar, watch closely, and you can possibly imagine how Frisk's escape went.

Chapter 6 references: There is one:
1.The song 'Stronger than you', an undertale fan-made parody made by RyuO and Rachie (English version). Also, I changed some of the lyrics to make it sound more fitting.

Chapter 7 references: There is one:
1. When Twilight and Frisk's friends and partners showed up, it was exactly like what happened in the battle scene of the movie Kung Fu Panda 2, watch how other fighters come join in the fight all of a sudden, that's how this one looked like.