• Published 27th Jan 2017
  • 518 Views, 0 Comments

Rise of Equestria - Inactive Pone



A war between humans and ponies, who will survive in the end?

  • ...
 0
 518

Chapter 11:A Dream Come True

It's been about three to five years since the war ended, and the human world is still being restored. In the pony world, however, things didn't really change much. The gamers still stuck around to keep the ponies company, and they continued their normal lives, much better than their lives in the war. Frisk has been dead for a long time, but Twilight had gotten over it and tried her best to live on without this memory lying in her mind. Of course, she can never forget it.

Today, was Twilight Sparkle's birthday. Yes, her age never changes thanks to Starlight (And she did the spell on everyone), but it's still an occasion to celebrate nonetheless. And, Asriel had a very special gift in store for his sister's friend, one where he had worked on for quite a long time.


As Twilight was watching videos of the gamers on her bed, Flurry Heart came in.

'Hey Auntie, it's your birthday today!' She said happily. 'Your friends are waiting for you at the throne room, they have something to show you!'

'Really? Did they have such a special gift for me?' Twilight thought, going to the throne room.

When she entered the throne room of her castle, everypony was there, the mane seven, princess Cadance's family, the gaming group, even the two royal sisters, flapping their wings up.

'Wow... This place looks really nice... What's behind your wings, Celestia and Luna?' She saw something behind them.

Nathan and Asriel came out. 'I believe that you haven't received such a good birthday present in your life.' Nathan smiled.

Asriel looked very proud. 'I can't believe, we have done the impossible. No one has ever done this before.'

Celestia had a grin on her face, and looked back, whispering to someone. Then, she turned back and said:

'Do you remember her?' Both princesses lowered their wings, and behind them, a pony turned around and smiled.

'Twilight Sparkle... I have missed you.' She said.

Twilight couldn't figure out who she was, but recognized some traits; The pony had yellow skin, had a blue and magenta tail and mane, her cutie mark was a picture of two swords, and she sounded... just like Twilight's friend.

She thought for a bit and gasped. 'Could it be? Are you-'

The pony flapped her wings up. 'Yes, I am your long-lost friend, Frisk Dreemur.'

'But... How are you a pony, though?' She was confused but so surprised.

'I teamed up with Asriel, to see if we can transform a human into a pony. We created the pony ourselves and transferred the golden heart inside, where the pony heart used to be. We thought it will fail at first, but the heart alone was enough to affect the brain, causing it to become Frisk's new body.' Nathan explained.

'Through the past few years, we have helped Frisk adapt to her new body because humans work very differently from ponies. Also, she is an alicorn because she used to be an empress. I have Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash and Starlight Glimmer to thank for that. I wanted her to get used to her new self before I am sure it is okay to give it to you as a present.' Asriel added.

'So wait, you three knew Frisk became a pony?' Twilight was curious.

'Actually, all of us did. It was a really hard secret to keep, especially for Pinkie Pie.' Fluttershy said.

'Yeah, it's really hard to keep it in for so long!' Pinkie was gasping for air.

Frisk beamed and turned to her friend. 'And now... I may not be the fighter I used to be, but when I perfected my race changing spell, I can turn into a human again, but probably need some more time to get back into the action. Although I am now a pony, we can still be friends together, and now we're even closer because I am just like you now.' She smiled.

Twilight was shedding tears of joy, she couldn't possibly describe how much pressure she had after she lost her friend.

Frisk knew she had something to say. 'Don't be shy, bring it in if you want to.' She flapped her wings up and her hooves open wide.

Seeing her friend being so nice, Twilight threw all her feelings behind, and jumped over to Frisk and cuddled her. Frisk put her wings around the princess, comforting her with all of her heart.

'You're back... I can't believe it!' Twilight cried.

'(Giggles) I am glad to be a part of the ponies, and I can't wait to make new memories with you,' Frisk replied.

Everyone instantly shed a tear upon their reunion. 'Awwwww that's cute!' Stacy said, smiling.

'I know! They are so happy together,' Jessica told her.

As Twilight let go, she then gave Nathan and Asriel a hug as well. 'Thank you... Thank you for such a wonderful present.'

Asriel felt very warm inside. 'It's nothing. We knew you will love her being a pony.'

'Hey, what are we waiting for? Let's get this party started!' Mark didn't want to ruin the moment but was too excited.

Pinkie Pie immediately got her party cannon at the ready. 'You bet! Let's do it!'

The party was great, and everyone had a lot of fun, especially Twilight because she finally got to spend time together with her best friend after losing her for so long. Also, Starlight actually invited some of Twilight's old friends to join in, since they haven't seen each other for again, a long time.

After a tiring, but a fabulous party for the day, it was night, and everypony was slowly drifting away back into dreamland. When Twilight was going back to bed, Nathan came up to her.

'Hey uh... Twilight?' He called out.

She turned back. 'Yes, Nathan? Again, I thank you for what you have done for me.'

His face turned red upon her thanks. 'I am very happy to see you guys are back together. But, that's not what I want to say to you.'

'Oh? What is it then?'

He smiled. 'Do you want to go to the place where you and Frisk first made the promise?'

'For what?'

'I have something to tell you.'

Author's Note:

Chapter 11: Surprisingly, no references again.