• Published 17th Jan 2017
  • 607 Views, 3 Comments

Wishes From Liam - CAPTAIN YOSHI HD

  • ...
 3
 607

Pinkie Pie

Pinkie Pie was rolling her body around the dirt of the Ponyville street humming to herself. Then, there was a flash of a small person wearing a green jacket and hat appearing out of nowhere. "Whoa!", Pinkie Pie said surprised.

"Here, goldy, goldy, goldy.", the person in green said. "I know you're around here somewhere."

"Hey, you don't look like a pony.", Pinkie Pie said looking the small person. "Are you a mutant?"

"Who, me?", the guy asked. "No, no, no, I'm a leprechaun."

"And I'm a pony.", Pinkie Pie said touching her chest.

"Yeah, I can see that.", the leprechaun said. "Good for you."

"Hey, who shrunk you, Mr. Mutant?", Pinkie Pie asked. "You look like you got out of the dryer." She giggled.

"I'm not a mutant, I'm a leprechaun, and I'm looking for me pot of gold.", the leprechaun said. He often loses track of it wherever he goes.

Pinkie Pie sat down on her butt and revealed the pot of gold in the color of green. "You mean this thing?", she asked.

"Blast, how did I miss that?", the leprechaun asked himself. "Alright, silly pink pony, what do you take for me pot of gold?"

Pinkie raised an eyebrow. "Huh?", she asked. "What are you talking about?"

"The gold.", the leprechaun said. "What are you waiting for?"

"Oh, I want a pot of gold.", Pinkie said.

"No, you don't get the pot of gold, I get the pot of gold.", the leprechaun said. "But, tell you what, I'll give you three wishes for it. How about that?"

"Three wishes?", Pinkie said. "Okie Dokie Lokie."

"Alright then.", the leprechaun said. "What's your first wish?"

"I wish for a pot of gold.", Pinkie said.

"No!", the leprechaun yelled. "You can't have the gold, the gold is mine! You can wish for something else, something less goldy. Like a-- What do you like the most?"

"Oh, a strawberry shortcake.", Pinkie said.

"A strawberry shortcake, you're going to get a big belly for that much sugar.", the leprechaun chuckled. "You got it!"

The cake on a plate appears in Pinkie's arms. "Yay!", she said cheerfully. She began eating it.

"Alright, simmer down now.", the leprechaun said.

Pinkie didn't listen, she was still eating the cake.

"Ok, what's wish number two going to be?", the leprechaun asked.

Pinkie still didn't listen, she was licking the frosting off the plate.

"Hey, come on!", the leprechaun said clapping his hands.

Pinkie finished the cake and threw the plate behind her. "Sorry, I got carried away.", she said.

"Alright, two more wishes, then your wishing's done and I have me gold.", the leprechaun said. "So, what's number two?"

"I wish I have another cake.", Pinkie said.

"You already got your cake, you can't wish for it twice, there are rules, missy.", the leprechaun said.

"I wish for one billion wishes.", Pinkie said.

"No, you can't wish for more wishes, that's against the rules to.", the leprechaun said.

"I wish there weren't so many rules.", Pinkie said.

"You can't wish for that either!", the leprechaun snapped.

"Then I got nothing.", Pinkie said crossing her front hooves.

"Oh come on, you can have anything you want in the world.", the leprechaun said. "You can have a sun hat, lady glasses, a swim suit, or even marshmallows shaped like diamonds, horseshoes, and stars."

"Nah, marshmallows make me gassy.", Pinkie said ripping gas out of her butt. She laughed.

"You are a ridiculous little idiot!", the leprechaun shouted. "I'm offering everything you want in the world for that pot of gold and you won't listen!"

"I just want another cake.", Pinkie said.

"Forget about the cake for two seconds!", the leprechaun said.

"Pot of gold?", Pinkie asked.

The leprechaun screams in frustration. "Keep it!", he shouted. "Forget it, I don't even want it anymore!"

"Whoa, take it easy, little mutant.", Pinkie said.

"I'm not a little mutant, I'm a freaking leprechaun, and you're an annoying galloping creature that I've ever met in all of me days!", the leprechaun shouted.

"Fine.", Pinkie snarled. "I wish you had your pot of gold so you can stop being so angry." She threw the pot of gold at the leprechaun.

The leprechaun tried to catch it, but it smashed him instead. Pinkie gasped. "Whoa.", she said. "Sorry, little mutant. You okay? Little Mutant? Little Mutant?" She sighed. "Oh, I liked Little Mutant to. Oh well."