• Published 17th Jan 2017
  • 607 Views, 3 Comments

Wishes From Liam - CAPTAIN YOSHI HD

  • ...
 3
 607

Cheerilee

Cheerilee was laying down on her large towel in the sun, she was trying to get a sun tan, but it wasn't coming to her. She had her front hooves behind her head and her right hoof over her left hoof. She lifted her head up and looked at herself. "You got to be kidding me.", she groaned. "I probably should've put too much sun tan lotion on my whole body, I've been here for forty-five minutes and I don't have a sun tan yet."

Then, magic flashed behind her, she turned onto her belly and saw a pot of gold. "Is this gold in a pot? Why did somepony put gold in a pot? What is it doing here?", she asked. She raised an eyebrow and looked at the gold. "I guess I could use this to buy some good clothes."

Liam flashed in front of her. "Whoa, hold your horses, missy, that's me pot of gold.", he said. "I was just... taking a nap, yeah."

"Oh, ok, here you go.", Cheerilee said pushing the gold towards the leprechaun.

"I won't argue with you-- Wait, what?", Liam said.

"I believe you, it's not my gold, so here you go, Mr. Leprechaun.", Cheerilee said with a smile.

"You... you know that I'm a leprechaun?", Liam asked.

"Of course I do.", Cheerilee said. "You're wearing all green, short, also you're pretty cute to."

"Well then, you're the finest pony I've ever met in all me days.", Liam said with joy. "So, what are you doing here all by yourself?"

"I'm getting a sun tan.", Cheerilee said turning back on her back. "And pretending I'm at the beach."

"Getting a sun tan, eh?", Liam asked. "How long have you been here?"

"I've been here for forty-five minutes.", Cheerilee said. "Still didn't come."

"Wow, you've been here for forty-five minutes, and you still don't have a sun tan.", Liam said laughing. "That's ruthless."

Cheerilee turns back on her stomach to face the leprechaun. "I'm just trying to enjoy my day off."

"From what?", Liam asked.

"I have a career as a teacher at a school, and I need a day off from it.", Cheerilee said.

"Well, it's not too much fun, if you were just here getting a sun tan after forty-five minutes.", Liam said. "To make it more fun, I'll give you three wishes for that pot of gold."

"I never did wishing before, but I'll give it a shot.", Cheerilee said sitting on her butt. "So, what do I do?"

"Just wish for something.", Liam said. "What's your first wish?"

"World piece.", Cheerilee said.

"World what now?", Liam asked.

"World piece, you know, less violence, less chaos, less nothing.", Cheerilee said.

"Are you sure you don't want shiny shoes, because they will fit nicely on your back hooves.", Liam said. "And I got to say your back hooves look nice right now."

Cheerilee blushed and wiggled her back hooves. "Yeah, they do look nice, don't they?", she asked. "But, I'd rather go with world piece."

"Alright, if that's what you want, I'll give it to you.", Liam said. "No problem, you can do this, world piece, it's all you need to do. You got it!"

A flash magic struck causing nothing but black, then it went to light again. All they can hear is silence. Cheerilee looked around, she can't hear anything. "Hey, I don't hear anything.", she said. "What happened?"

"You saved the world, congrats.", Liam said.

"This isn't what I was talking about.", Cheerilee said.

"We can just read each other's lips.", Liam said. "Cool, right?"

"You need to fix this, I like to understand things by hearing.", Cheerilee said.

"You have to use that for your second wish to do that.", Liam said.

"Alright, I wish that everything's back to normal.", Cheerilee said.

"You got it!", Liam said as a flash of magic fixes the world. "Hello? Hello? Looks like everything's back to normal."

"Let me guess: you normally have trouble with granting wishes.", Cheerilee said.

"I'll take that as a complement, miss.", Liam said.

"You really shouldn't.", Cheerilee said.

"Now, what's your third and final wish?", Liam asked.

"Fine.", Cheerilee mumbled. "I wish for a dog."

"A dog, why of course!", Liam said. "You got it!" He snapped his fingers.

But, a hot dog appeared in Cheerilee's hoof. "I said a dog, not a HOT dog.", she said.

"Let me fix that.", Liam said snapping his fingers again. A dog appeared from a flash of magic and took the hot dog from Cheerilee's hoof.

"Looks like that dog wanted a treat.", Liam said. Before he could grab the gold, the dog ran back and took it with his teeth. "Aw crap!"