• Published 9th Jan 2017
  • 476 Views, 2 Comments

Canterlot Boarding School for the Elite - RandomHumanBeging4112



Can you get into one of the most prestigious schools in the world?

  • ...
 2
 476

Chapter Three: Rarity and Fluttershy's Delight

Rarity was sitting shotgun in her brand-new Lamorghini, being driven home from her school in Crystal springs by her father.

"Oooh! Daddy! I am so excited for the summer! I already had a line of bikinis designed! And I can finally go shopping at the mall with my friends all day! And the beach parties with the hot jocks! And then next school year will be the best!" Rarity said excitedly.

"Well, Rarity, I have some news about next school year." her father said.

"And that is?"

"You won't be going to Crystal Springs High, you'll be going to Canterlot Academy." her father said.

"Wait, you mean that I get to go the best school in the world?!" Rarity asked excitedly.

"Yes, yes you do."

"YES! I can't believe that I actually got excepted! I mean, that's amazing! And I get to go to Everfree! Wow, I could design an entire fashion line based on the school itself! I could even study abroad in Paris!"

"Yes, you actually got the best grade during finals, and you also have a glowing reputation, so I applied you, and you got excepted."

"Thank you Daddy! But, wait, what about Sweetie Belle? She needs my help with puberty and boy problems!" Rarity said.

"Right, but that's why she has friends, and I did buy her a brand new Orange phone so she could text you."

"That's great, but didn't you invent the orange phone?" Rarity asked.

"I did, and I designed it just for you two! I call it: the Orange phone Bond."

"Why that?"

"Because it's built especially for you two! And there are only two in existence, one personalized completely for you, and the other for Sweetie Belle."

"Oooh! I can't wait to see mine!" Rarity said as they pulled into the driveway of their large mansion.

"Yes, I assume that you will like it."

Rarity and her dad made their way into their large parlor, and were greeted by their maid, Fluttershy.

"Hello, welcome back, Sweetie Belle is up in her room, and her teacher told me to tell you that she has done great this year, and that she will be missed once she goes off to junior high. I have not told her about Rarity, or her new phone yet, I thought that you would like to tell her yourself." Fluttershy said.

"Thank you, and, I would love to tell you that you have made it into Canterlot Academy along with Rarity."

"I have?" Fluttershy asked.

"Yes, your private homeschooling program that I made for you really paid off, I saw your high test scores, and applied you to the school! I'm so surprised that you could school yourself, and clean up around here! I am so proud of you."

"No, thank you! But who will keep things clean around here while I'm gone?" Fluttershy asked.

"Well, I've decided to hire your little brother, Zephyr Breeze as our "maid" I think he's old enough, after all, he is going into his sophomore year of high school."

"I don't think that's a wise decision." Fluttershy said.

"Yes, Daddy I've met Zephyr, and he's well, a procrastinator." Rarity said.

"Nonsense! If I pay him the right price, he'll do anything!"

"Oh, boy." Fluttershy said.

"Well, we should go tell Sweetie Belle, Daddy, would you like to come with us?" Rarity asked.

"It's alright, you and Fluttershy can go do it, oh, and the phone's are in the safe."

"Got it! And thank you so much Mr. Diamond." Fluttershy said as she and Rarity walked over to the safe.


"Sweetie Belle! I'm home!" Rarity said as she knocked on Sweetie Belle's door.

"Come in, big sis!" Sweetie Belle said excitedly.

Rarity and Fluttershy came in and sat on Sweetie Belle's giant bed.

"So, aren't you excited for summer?!" Sweetie Bell asked.

"Yes, but I want to tell you that I got excepted into Canterlot Academy." Rarity said.

"Oh, you did?" Sweetie Belle asked, her happiness fading.

"Yes, I won't be around next school year." Rarity said.

"But you promised that you would be three for my awkward years!" Sweetie Belle said.

"I did, and I will, Daddy designed to brand new phones just for that, Fluttershy?" Rarity said as Fluttershy revealed the two new phones.

"Wow! And mine's even personalized just for me! But, you still won't be there in person. At least I'll have Fluttershy!"

"Well, not exactly, she got excepted too." Rarity said.

"Oh, so you're leaving me, alone?"

"Well, you have the Orange phone Bond, that's good, right?"

"But after you leave, I won't be able to see you in person until, like, Christmas!" Sweetie Belle said.

"Yes, but-"

"No buts! You promised, but you broke it for some fancy-schmancy school!" Sweetie Belle yelled.

"But Sweetie-"

"GET OUT OF MY ROOM!"

Rarity and Fluttershy ran out of the bedroom and into Rarity's.

"I just don't know what to do." Rarity said as she sat down on her bed.

"Well, I think you should go, you'll still be able to see each other, and doesn't your father own an apartment in Everfree?" Fluttershy asked.

"Well, yes, but still, Everfree's a five hour drive away, and Sweetie Belle has school here, in Crystal Springs." Rarity said.

"Well, I guess you're right. Anyway, I should get you packed, and to the uniform store!" Fluttershy said.

"Oh, I can pack myself, you go pack your bags, and then we can go to the uniform store together." Rarity said.

"Thanks, Rarity, you're a great friend." Fluttershy said.

"Well, I always try!"

Author's Note:

Boom! Chapter three is out! I hope you liked it!