• Published 18th Jan 2017
  • 1,105 Views, 61 Comments

On Swift Wings - Jade Ring



As Ponyville struggles to rebuild after the Changeling invasion, possible new allies arrive in the form of the last of the ancient pegasus tribes. But are their intentions as pure as they say?

  • ...
1
 61
 1,105

Explanation

Author's Note:

In lieu of making another long post, I will direct you, dear readers, to this blog post.

The bullet points are;

-I've fallen out of love with this story and will not be continuing it.

-The next chapter is the full plot summary for the rest of 'On Swift Wings.'

-The chapter after that, release date to be determined, will be the full plot synopsis for the final act in the trilogy 'All the Pretty Little Horses.'

My hope is that with these last two chapters, those who have followed this Continuity all these years will have all your questions answered and will be satisfied knowing how the story ends.

If there's something missing in these summaries or you'd like to know more about characters, events, and assorted other details, feel free to mention them in the comments or send me a message.

Thank you, I'm sorry, and I hope you're all satisfied with how this all would have ended.

-Jade Ring