• Published 14th Jan 2017
  • 404 Views, 7 Comments

Cosmic Star's Quest of Equestria: The Moon Rising - Mymolly123



This is a Alternate Universe after Nightmare Moon's Banishment, this is nothing relating with the Original series of MLP: FiM

  • ...
 7
 404

Chapter 4: Moon Rise above Sunlight Morning

In the guest room the window of a purple and orange sunset,

Shadow Rose opens the guest dorm-room to Cosmic Star, as entering a small bedroom with a small bed and a mini desk cabinet, "If you need anything just call in the guards, but you should settle for you to return back to where you came from." said Shadow Rose.

Cosmic Star had a thought for Shadow Rose as she curiously asked her, "My I ask you something, Shadow Rose,"

"Within reason?"

"Are you some trusted friend of your or?"

Shadow Rose answered as if she's annoyed about it, "The Princess has me and my brother as a family-like-adoptive relation."

"How so," Cosmic asked with concern. Shadow Rose turned her head to facing away. As Cosmic Star realized the feeling Shadow Rose is going through. "She's like a sister to me. But as loyal to the Princess, I kept this land safe from any foe that comes through here, no matter the cost,"

Cosmic Star was shocked about her determination, but frankly she understood her word. "Though it is starting to get beautiful outside, if you need sleep, sleep while you can." Shadow Rose finished as she walked passed her and out to the door as she closed the door behind her.

"Uh thank you?", Cosmic Star sighs as she put her bag down, and heavily plot herself to the soft bed, as she's gets comfortable.

Cosmic Star sighs, "Man, am I surprise to finally see Luna, but how in Equestria did she? Many questions ran through her head, but she was too tired to make new thoughts about Luna. Cosmic shuts her eyes and snoozes, until the door opens as Silver Colt enters in see the Alicorn sleeps peacefully until she awake as an eye blinks open.

"Hm, Silver Colt. What are you doing here?" Cosmic Star groaned as she stands in bed. Silver Colt didn't answered, but questions her, "You look exhausted," Cosmic Star said roughly "Cause I am." ",but in Luna's kingdom, you can always do other things."

"Maybe, but I need to get back to tell Celestia the news,"

Silver Colt didn't want to say much as he doesn't want to talk about it, but answers her to end the Sister's dilemma, "I don't know, Princess Luna doesn't say much about her sister anymore, like she never existed."

"But why? All I wanted the two sisters to see each other again, for them to be happy. Not like this where they build their boundaries.",Cosmic Star told Silver Colt.

"Its tough. Going out and see the outside world is what I always wanted, but having my sister being traumatized by what happened long time ago. Yeah, its tough." Silver colt says.

Cosmic Star gave sympathy to Silver's wish, "I even feel sorry for the both you, even the ponies here." Silver Colt agrees with Cosmic. They looked at the starry skies at the window. "Its beautiful out there isn't?" Silver says to Cosmic.

"It is, but are you-?" Cosmic Star was cut off as Silver opens the window and jumps up to the opened the window, "Wait! Where are you going, what if you sister finds you?"

"She has night shift right, Cosmic. Now come I'll help you down to a shortcut." Silver Colt urged Cosmic. "Um, okay, but I got it myself." answered Cosmic, as she wielded her magic and they hovered down to the parts of the forest.


Meanwhile, in the forest lane,

Silver Colt and Cosmic Star hovered and walked down a midnight field of opened trees as the fireflies lit up the night sky. Cosmic Star looks around as they got to a large pond, "It sure is beautiful in the woods, its too bad the moon is not here to shine it."

Silver Colt agrees, "Yeah," he looks at Cosmic Star as her horn shines herself with bright white and pink mane and tail, also shining the cutie mark gives him questions to her, "So, were you born an alicorn,"

"Yes, but I have been using more of my Magic then my wings since I was a filly, but being in the castle gave a boost of what I am now." "Well, what about your cutie mark? What is your talent?" Silver Colt says giving her a final question.

"Oh,well, my cutie mark was to mean something, but I don't even know what is I just got it once Celestia picked me as her trusted student."

Silver Colt and Cosmic Star sat down on the cool grass and looked at each other as it was love at first sight. Cosmic smiles and blushed as she kept look at him and away from Silver's face as the sound of a musical waltz starts to sing. Silver Colt stands, walked and turned in front to Cosmic star as he bowed down her and requested her, "Do you wanna...wanna dance with me,...Princess?"

Cosmic Star smiles and got up to accepted his request, "Um, I'm no type of princess, but...I would be delighted." The music continues, they waltz the firefly, starry night sky. As the music fades they stopped gracefully eye-to-eye.

"You waltz gracefully, Cosmic Star," Cosmic Star looked at Silver and thank him, "but you can call me "Cosmo"." "Cosmo", still the same, but beautiful." Cosmo's eye shined and blushed as she looked away her bright blush. Silver smiles, but looks at her injured wing as the bandages are coming off slowly, "Hey, your wing is looking a lot better." Silver says with glee.

Cosmic Star looked back and releases the remaining bandages, and wiggles her wing without the pain. "Well, it healed up quickly."
"Sure did." Cosmic says happily. Nervously, Silver looked at Cosmo as she was looking at her healed wing he begged, "Cosmo, please take me with you."

Cosmo was confused, "You live, to Canterlot, to see Princess Celestia. Take me with you." Silver asked again, but Cosmo got worried. "I don't know Silver. The ponies of Canterlot would go on a rampage on you, but-?" cut off as Silver takes her hoove, "Then you'll be protect me by your side, right?"

Cosmo hesitated, as she stared at Silver's calm blue eyes, but she nodded and hugged him. She smiles to feeling the tenderness within him, "Sure, for you, I hope. "


The Next Morning, in the Guest room

As Cosmic Star peacefully sleeps she wakes up seeing Shadow rose next to her. Cosmic Star shrieks as she jumped out of bed, "By Celestial Harmony! What are you-"

"Didn't mean to frighten your beauty sleep "princess", but Luna wanted to see you personally." "For what? Was it something I said earlier? Cosmic Star asked. "Why don't you go over there and find out yourself." Shadow Rose says as she and Cosmic Star walked out of the room and down to the hallway.

As Shadow Rose proceeds Cosmic star in to enter the throne room, Luna stands in the middle with a straight face

"Shut the door." Luna ordered as Shadow looked at the Princess and Cosmo with concern, and closes it on her way out. Cosmic Star turned and questioned the Princess, "Um,...Luna. You want to see me?"

"Yes, Cosmo. Were you there doing anything else other than seeing me, just by curiosity."

Cosmic Star looked nervously at the Princess as a thought she would get into trouble, but Luna looked calm as she approached Cosmo, "I'm not mad, I just wanting to know?"

Cosmic Star mummers at the Princess, "Well, maybe," Luna's impatience break, "Speak up, Cosmo!" Cosmo shouted at the Princess, "Maybe I can take the Elements of Harmony and fix all of this, and have the ponies and you bring y'all back to Canterlot with Princess Celestia! Cosmo took a breath and covers her mouth immediately.

Luna took the truth from Cosmo and stands back from her, "To make me and sister forgive each other is what I lack, during as Nightmare Moon, but," Cosmic Star apologized to her asking for forgiveness, "Luna, I'm sorry...I just want to help you."

"Just because you wanted to help me on my relationship between me and my sister does not consider you, all of that...no one should ever know about what happened all those 1000 years ago! Because you should've have known you were there. You have witnessed my banishment to the moon," Luna scowled at Cosmo as her fury grew.

Cosmic Star walks back as Luna tries to confront her, "Luna, please let me help you two be together, I can't do this without you and Celestia."

Luna shouted at Cosmo as a mixed voice blended and her eyes turned, "Well you should think twice, before coming here," Timidly, Cosmo thought about what she has done, as she starts to cry.

Luna looked at Cosmo as she was sat down before her, "I'm sorry that this hurts you, Cosmo, but bring us back together may take years. But it can not be this way. Guards, get all of the Pegasuses in place, we're going to pay my sister a visit." walks passed Cosmo, Cosmo reacted, "Wait, Luna, please! Don't this! I beg of you."

Luna zaps Cosmic Star, as she trembles on the floor as Cosmo tries to get back up, "Stay out of my way, Cosmo. Maybe getting rid of the one that banished me to the moon could make a perfect revenge, to make us even."

Cosmic Star gets up, ran to the shutting door, but too late to reach the door she tries to open it, but it was sealed by magic, "Luna, please, no, let me out!"

Outside of the doorway two Unicorns guard the doors from Luna's throne trapping Cosmic Star inside. Luna ordered the two unicorns, "Make sure she doesn't come out of the throne and if necessary, trap the windows as well." The guards slowly nodded as Luna felt a migraine as the anger kept is coming back, but calms down and walks along to meet her army.


Meanwhile, with a group of Pegasuses and Unicorns

Luna stands on the balcony with an army below her, gives a speech of the rise of the Moon
***
["Let's see them try to hide!" she evilly laughs as Luna and the guards rises and transform to the Nightmare form.
"No more will the moon be eclipsed By selfish, blinding, scorching sunlight!Gaze upon the dusk of a new age,The lunar throne shall take its rightful place!"]

The Nightmare guards cheered, Nightmare Moon cries, "The time has come, my children! The End of the Sun,...AND THE RISE OF THE MOON!" she eclipses the morning Sun to eternal darkness. Again the army cheered her name of Nightmare Moon.

Shadow rose peeks behind the speech party, as she overheard and see the transformed Pegasuses turned to Bats and Nightmare Moon, "Looks like trouble, I better get Cosmic and Silver before get out of control." she ran off to find Cosmic Star and Silver Colt as the army starts marching out of their kingdom, as the end is near.

End of Chapter 4

Author's Note:

Cue in "The Moon rise Scene 3: Nightfall" by L-train ;P