• Published 9th Feb 2017
  • 868 Views, 9 Comments

The Defenders of Equestria - Chaotic Flier



Welcome to to the academy for future defenders of Equestria.an anime inspired take of mlp

  • ...
2
 9
 868

Roommates and Teachers (edited)

six weeks later,

“Where is it? Where is it?” Scootaloo asked herself as she turned her room upside down looking for her weapon. “I know I packed it before moving here.” on the other side of the room sat Diamond Tiara who was polishing her rusty looking rapier oblivious to her roommate’s frantic search. “Did you hide my bo staff?” Scootaloo growled with a twitch in her eye staring at Diamond who looked up at Scootaloo,shook her head and returned to her polishing. Scootaloo grinded her teeth together in anger as Diamond completely ignored her question, “That’s it you're going down!”

She lunged at Diamond but instead slammed right into a wall, then their door opens revealing Diamond in a bath towel with drops of water visible on her lightly tan skin. Upon entering Diamond notice something was wrong, Scootaloo was laying on the floor and the whole room was a disaster clothes and books were thrown all over the room like a mini tornado hit their room.

“What happened in here?” She asked followed by a deep breath and a slow exhale as she suppressed her anger. Scoots looked up at the towel clad duchess with an embarrassed smile.

“Sorry, kinda losing my mind looking for my weapon,” She apologized as she sat up.

“You have been looking for it for a week now you sure it’s here?” Diamond asked as she walked over to a dresser.

“Of course I am sure….” Scootaloo snapped but she finally realized she didn’t find it when she came back from the exam. “Damn it!”

“I thought so,” Diamond stated in a light mocking tone as she pulled a light purple hoodie from the dresser, along with a black skirt. “Now that is over with, how about you go get ready for class don’t want to be late to your first day at class.”

“Wait classes start today,” Scootaloo exclaimed as she ran into the shower. Diamond just smiled and shook her head at her forgetful roommate's antics.


Silver watched her new roommate, Sweetie Belle with a death glare a glare that Sweetie Belle returned. “You know I don’t like getting stared at it is just creepy,” Sweetie said to the silver haired bully she shared a room with.

“And don’t you know I hate you and everyone else on this worthless team,” Silver stated nastily.

“Even Diamond?” Sweetie asked with a frown.

“Especially that pathetic loser,” Silver spat out with disgust standing up in the process. Sweetie just sighed and turned away to get ready for class.


“I am so ready to start classes today,” Apple Bloom excitedly said to Twist who was looking over a textbook titled ‘The Guide to Finding the Creatures of Darkness’. “Hey Twist who do you think our mentor will be?”

“I dunno, but if I had to guess maybe Rainbow Dash,” Twist answered putting the textbook down. “Who do you think it will be?”

“I’m hoping it’s Applejack,” Bloom answered while picking up her shield off the dresser. “Because I know she is a great teacher from personal experience.”

“What if it’s Pinkie Pie? Would she be a good teacher?” Twist asked curious of Apple Bloom’s thoughts of the hyperactive woman being their teacher.

“Well she would be fun to have, but would be a terrible teacher,” Apple Bloom answered sincerely as she grabbed her bag. “Well let's get going Twist don’t want to be late.”


“For the thousandth time no Pinkie,” Twilight huffed at the energetic woman who wouldn’t leave the headmistress alone.

“Please Twilight I will do better than last time,” Pinkie begged holding onto Twilight’s leg, “Please!”

“I said no Pinkie, now let go of my leg,” Twilight yelled at her childish friend who just shook her head. “Huh, Fine just let go of me.”

“Oky dokey lokey,” Pinkie responded letting go of Twilight’s leg. “Thanks Twilight,” the odd woman sing songed as she skipped away.

“Uh, what am I going to tell Applejack,” Twilight muttered as she walked toward Applejack’s classroom.


A few minutes Later

“WHAT!!!!” Applejack yelled in disbelief, “YOU CAN’T BE SERIOUS!!”

“Applejack calm down,” Twilight nervously said trying to calm the angry amazon who just smashed her desk to splinters

“How could you do this to me? Everyone knows Pinkie can’t train newbies,” Applejack stated in a weird mix of anger and concern.

“I remember what happened last time, we had to send twenty students to the hospital after she-” Twilight stopped and shivered.

“Oh god I forgot about that,” Aj said getting a scared look on her face.

“HI!” Pinkie greeted causing the two women to scream and latch onto each other in fear. “Oh did I interrupt something?” She asked curiously before a knowing smirk spread across her face. “Oh, I know what’s going on.”

“No Pinkie it’s not what it looks like,” Twilight pleaded with the pink haired girl.

“You are having a hugging party without me,” Pinkie said hugging her two friends who just deadpan at her response. “Well now that was fun but I have to get ready to greet my students.”

“Well before you can do that, I have assigned Applejack to be your assistant,” Twilight informed the eager woman while trying to get loose from the unwanted hug of the amazon and the party girl who in turn released their grip, causing Twilight to lose her balance and fall backward onto the floor.

“Sorry Twily,” Pinkie apologized while trying not to laugh though Applejack did let out a bellowing laugh as she helped Twilight back up to her feet.

“Good one Twilight,” Aj laughed.

“Why are you laughing you get to spend some quality time with your cousin,” Twilight was now the one laughing as Applejack finally registered her words.

“No please you can’t do this,” Aj begged in fear as Pinkie jumped into the air with a happy cheer.

“Yay we are gonna spend so much time together you and me,” Pinkie cheered completely oblivious of Applejack’s pleas of mercy. “We’re gonna have so much fun.”

“Yay,” Aj said non-enthusiastically completely terrified of the childish woman.

End of Chapter Two

Author's Note:

Sorry for the short chapter but I wanted to experiment with humor to lighten the mood, but I made it short so it wont distract from the other chapters. so if you think I messed up the humor just let me know so I can fix it okay. until next time have a wonderful day:pinkiehappy: