• Published 3rd Apr 2012
  • 2,307 Views, 25 Comments

My Little Invader - SketchPad101



A story about two series that should never meet, but they do!

  • ...
7
 25
 2,307

Chapter 3: The Mission Begins

My Little Invader

(MLP:FiM and Invader Zim Crossover)

Chapter 3: Mission Begins.....

After their crash landing, Zim and Gir began to set up their base.

Zim shouted to his companion, "Quickly Gir we must get our disguises and base ready before the inhabitants know about us!"

Gir just sat there looking towards a family of squirrels.

''GIR!", Zim shouted, "Get Ready!". Gir snapped back to reality and helped his master, by doing very little. After serval hours of building, their base was complete! It seemed like an average ponyville house on the outside, but on the inside it looked like an alien world designed by Discord.

"Home sweet home", Zim said to himself, "Now for the finishing touches!" Zim marched over to his Voot Crusier hidden within the dank and creepy base to begin on their fiendish disguises. Zim scrolled throught a list of different Pony looks to fit his ego, "Which one would fit my awesomness?" Zim found a Pony disguise that was a pale-green that seemed to scream the color of Irken skin, "Perfect!" he screamed.

Zim went through mass amounts of pain to get him disguise on. Gir was playing with a scary-looking rubber piggy as his master marched out of the bathroom. "How do I look Gir? Devilish, EVIL?!", he questioned his minion.

Gir just sat there and stared into darkness. Then there was a knock on Zim's Door, Zim paniced on what to do. "WHAT SHOULD I DO?", he yelled. He rushed up to the surface and quickly put on his disquse and opened the door, "Hello? Who dare disturbs the great and mighty ZIM!?" Zim was soon staring at 6 multi-colored ponies.

"Good evening I'm Twilight Sparkle, I don't mean to disturb you but me and my friends are asking Ponies around town on what this is?", Twilight then pulls out the piece of metal.

Zim then snatches the metal away from Twilight's hooves, "MINE!".

Then Zim shuts the door on Twilight's face. "Well that was rude", Rarity said disgustingly.
Twilight was stupified on what just happened, Pinkie Pie looked in the window and saw Zim going into the kitchen. "HEY! MR. DOORSLAMMER! COULD WE TALK TO YOU?, Pinkie shouted through the window. Zim looked back in horror and disgust, he then "trotted" back to the front door.


"Yes you want something pony, I'm normal!", Zim tried to sound as normal as possible.
Pinkie Pie responsed, "Sure, we want to welcome you to Ponyville!", Pinkie then pulled out her Party Canon and blasted Zim and his front door down!

"OH MY GOSH! I'M SO....so...so...sorry?". Pinkie was zoned out by the interior of Zim's house.

Rarity was extremly appalled, "Oh dear Celestia! What mess is this!" Darling you must let me help you with decorating, it's disturbing"!

Zim was extremly annoyed. "No I don't need your SMELLY decro, I want you all out!" Zim was intrupted by the sound of Fluttershy's scream, "What in the?....", Zim walked over to where Fluttershy was in shock.

"Um...excuse mister, I don't want to sound rude but uh...uh...what happened to your dog?", Fluttershy asked. Zim looked puzzled, "What do you mean dogAH!" Zim looked in horror as Gir had not put on his pony disguise but his tradiontal dog costume.


Fluttershy remarked, "He's green, if he's sick, I can help him''.

Zim had this disappointed and annoyed look. "Gir....I thought I told you TO....STAY....in your room", Zim said to his "dog".

Twilight walked up to Zim and Gir, "I'm sorry if we bothered you, we just wanted to see if you knew what the Metal was", Twilight then pulled out the piece of metal which Zim recognized as a piece of his Voot Cruiser.

Zim repiled, "I do, it was....PART OF MY HOUSE! YES! Part of my house". Rainbow Dash zoomed towards Zim, "You lying sack of Hay! I found that when I flying around Ponyville!" Zim stuttered with a reply, "I was traveling around Ponytown, I mean Ponyville and I guess I lost this part".

The Mane 6 (all but Rainbow Dash) seemed to agree with Zim and went outside and apoligized once again.

Pinkie Pie stated, "I know how we can make it up to you Zim! We can have a party!" Zim didn't excatly agree but Gir jumped for joy and persited Zim to got to the party. Zim went in protest and struggled on the way to Ponyville.

To be Continued.....