• Published 5th Dec 2016
  • 749 Views, 75 Comments

Yu-Gi-Oh EQG 8: The 63rd Dimension - Bahamut0



SciTwi makes a portal to another dimension. Apparently, things are slightly different there.

  • ...
3
 75
 749

Duel 8: The Threat Revealed

"Are we really going to take this Allegro?!", Arrow shouted. "That creep has our girls! Why should we do anything he asks of us?! Where's the guarantee that he'll let them go once we do this?! Why should we even trust him to keep his word?!"

"I don't trust him at all.", Allegro said flatly. "We've got to find the element bearers of this world. Maybe they can help us..." The Bindings left for CHS, and sure enough found Glare and his friends as well as Burst and his friends. "Glare. We know you're the elements of harmony for this world."

"So did you come here just to pick us off before we even have a chance?", Glare asked coldly. Then his girlfriend Phoenix put her hand on his shoulder.

"Come on Glare. If they'd have wanted to take us down they would have done it earlier. Please. Tell us what brings you here."

"Metamorphosis captured our girlfriends and is using them as leverage." Burst walked up to Allegro and looked him in the eye.

"We'll take care of Meta. You just worry about saving your girls."

"How are you so sure you can beat him?!" Burst activated his dragon powers. "...Never mind. So I guess we should cancel our performance?"

"You kidding? It'd be rude to keep your fans waiting.", Burst said with a smile. "Besides. Since you escalated the showcase into a battle of the bands, I've made it our point to beat you! Don't you dare make it easy by dropping out! And if Meta does show up, Saffira and I can handle him! You with me? Glare? You and the Rainbooms might wanna pull out so you can rescue the Bindings' girlfriends." Saffira nodded. And Glare gave Burst a thumbs-up.

"Let's squash that bug!"

"No fair! We wanted to come up with the plan!", Gold and Phoenix protested.

"You two can get the next one.", Sunset and Glare said with smiles. Allegro shook hands with Burst.

"Then may the best band win."