• Published 5th Dec 2016
  • 751 Views, 75 Comments

Yu-Gi-Oh EQG 8: The 63rd Dimension - Bahamut0



SciTwi makes a portal to another dimension. Apparently, things are slightly different there.

  • ...
3
 75
 751

Duel 2: Introductions

Dusk Shine was coming to. He woke up, and he still found himself staring at gender swapped versions of his friends. "Okay. I'm not dreaming. So, who are you? Because you look a lot like my friends. Except the guys are girls and the girls are guys." Twilight was the first to speak.

"My name's Twilight Sparkle."

"Sunset Shimmer"

"Pinkie Pie!"

"Rarity."

"Applejack."

"Fluttershy."

"Rainbow Dash!"

"Steel Edge."

"Inferno Flare."

"Burst Stream."

Dusk smiled. "My name's Dusk Shine. Welcome to my world. Literally! So, wanna meet my friends?"

"Might as well see what our gender swaps look like.", Burst said with a shrug. "Let's go!"

"Wait until the guys see this!" Dusk called up his friends. "Yeah, Sunset? You and the others have GOT to see this! Oh trust me you'll like it! Okay, bye! So do you guys have a Sugar Cube Corner back home?"

"This is going to be interesting..I can't wait to meet everyone!", Twilight cheered.

"Just think of the parties!", Pinkie chirped. The group left and went to meet their counterparts. They went to Sugar Cube Corner, and it was like they were looking in a mirror when they saw their counterparts. Both sides were silent until Rainbow Dash's counter part spoke.

"Huh.", Rainbow Blitz said. "I look pretty hot as a chick!" Jack promptly punched him in the arm. "Ow! What was that for?!"

"Honestly Blitz. You can be a bit too forward at times.", Elusive said. "Pleased to meet all of you. My name is Elusive."

"Rainbow Blitz."

"Jack."

"Butterscotch."

"Bubble Berry."

"Sunset Glare.", Sunset's counterpart greeted. "I think the girls should see this. Hey Saffira! Cynder! Silver! You've gotta see this!" Three girls that looked like Burst, Inferno, and Steel came forward.

"Huh. So that's what I'd look like as a guy.", Saffira said as she examined Burst. "Hm. Wonder what Eclipse and Solaris look like as girls."

"I know the answer to that pretty well.", Burst said with a smile. "Name's Burst Stream."

"I'm Saffira. Nice to meet you."

"So you're my counterpart. Nice!", Cynder said with a smile. "So is your girlfriend as gorgeous as Elusive is handsome?"

"She sure is!"

"Awesome! Name's Cynder."

"Inferno." Meanwhile, Silver was getting a look at Steel.

"Sooo, why are you named Silver?", Steel asked.

"Isn't it obvious? Our hair color. Yours looks like the metal steel because its so dark. All the same, we've got pretty sweet names. Is your version of Blitz awesome like mine?"

"Braginess and all.", Steel said with a smirk. "I guess we all run identical decks?"

"Then lets test them out! Saffira against Burst!", Rainbow Blitz shouted. "If Saffira's our best, and Burst is yours, why not see which one comes out on top?" Rainbow Dash and Jack promptly punched him in the arms. "Ow!"

"Yer not starting another stupid boys vs girls competition RB.", Jack said flatly.

"Actually, I kinda want to see what Saffira can do!", Burst said with a smile. "So you up for a good duel?"

"Isn't it obvious?", Saffira said with a smile. "Let's duel!"

Burst: 8000
Saffira: 8000

"Ladies first."

"Thanks. I summon Kaibawoman! Now I tribute her to special summon Blue Eyes White Dragon from my hand!" Blue Eyes materialized on the field! "Now I'll end my turn."

"I draw! I reveal a Blue Eyes in my hand to special summon Blue Eyes Alternative! Now I play Trade-In to discard Blue Eyes and draw two new cards! Next I play Return of the Dragon Lords to revive the Blue Eyes in my graveyard! Alternative's effect destroys your Blue Eyes while my other Blue Eyes attacks you directly! White Lightning!" Saffira braced herself as she was hit with the full force of the attack. "I end my turn. We might have the same deck, but you've got different tactics."

Burst: 8000
Saffira: 5000

"So do you. You're able to get monsters out a lot quicker! I play Melody of Awakening Dragon to add two dragons with 3000 or more attack and 2500 or less defense from my deck to my hand! Now I play Dragon Shrine to send Blue Eyes White Dragon from my deck to the graveyard! And since he was a normal dragon, I'll send my last copy of Blue Eyes to the graveyard! Now I play Dragon's Mirror to banish all three Blue Eyes in my graveyard to bring out Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon! Now I'll tribute him to Bring out my ace card! Blue Eyes Shining Dragon! Now I play Burial from a Different Dimension to return my banished monsters to the graveyard! She gains 300 attack for every dragon in my graveyard, and last I checked there was four! This brings her to 4200 attack points! Destroy Blue Eyes Alternative White Dragon!"

"Not so fast! I banish Return of the Dragon Lords to protect my monster! I may take damage, but my monster's safe!" Burst winced as he took damage!

"You care for your monsters as much as I do. I end my turn."

Burst: 6800
Saffira: 5000

"I draw! I play Cards of Consonance to discard White Stone of Ancients to draw two new cards! Nice! I activate Harmony Absolute! This card lets me tribute a Blue Eyes White Dragon on the field! And since Alternative's name counts as Blue Eyes while he's on the field or in the graveyard, I'll tribute him! Come on out! Blue Eyes Absolute Dragon!" Blue Eyes Absolute descended from the heavens! "Now he gains 300 attack for each monster in my graveyard! Not just dragons! Attack Blue Eyes Shining! Absolute Neutron Blast!"

"Not so fast! I activate Mirror Force! This'll stop your attack and destroy all your attack mode monsters!" A barrier soon formed around Blue Eyes Shining, but Absolute's attack broke right through it! "What? How did your monster break through?!"

"He's got the word absolute in his name for a reason. He's unaffected by card effects!" Saffira braced herself for the damage that crashed into her life points. "I end my turn. And since you activated your trap, you helped me out because now Absolute gains another 300 points."

Burst: 6800
Saffira: 3600

"How did you get a monster that strong? I wish I had a card like that, but the closest thing I've got is Chaos MAX."

"Wait...you didn't get the Harmony Absolute card or Blue Eyes Absolute? Then how did you manage to beat your villains?"

"Beat me in this duel and I'll tell you!", Saffira said with a smirk. "I summon a monster in defense mode and end my turn! Too bad you can't do piercing damage!"

"Oh really? Absolute Neutron Blast!"

"She really tempted fate didn't she?", Blue Eyes Absolute said to the audience before he fired his attack! Saffira winced as she took damage!

"I end my turn.", Burst said. Saffira looked at her life points and saw that she had taken damage!

Burst: 6800
Saffira: 100

"Me and my big mouth. Now I REALLY need a card like that! I'll set a card and end my turn."

"My move! I'll set a card and attack with Blue Eyes White Dragon!"

"I activate Draining Shield!"

"I don't think so! I activate my trap! Champion's Vigilance! When I have a level seven or higher normal monster on the field, I can negate the activation of a spell or trap card or the summon of a monster and destroy that card! And I choose to negate your trap! Let's end this Blue Eyes!"

"White Lightning!", Burst and Blue Eyes shouted as the final attack was launched! "And that's game!" Burst helped Saffira up and gave her a smile. "Good duel. But why didn't you bring out your own Blue Eyes Absolute?"

"Well I kind of don't have that card.", Saffira said with a nervous smile. "I've won Duelist Kingdom and Battle City, but I never got that card for some reason."

"Well how did you beat your villains? Did your version of Sombra get destroyed?"

"You mean Umbra? Well....she kinda still making trouble. I was able to save Tira in Battle City though."

"You're saying Umbra is still making trouble for you?"

"When she's not trying to hit on Eclipse or Solaris. And even when she does try to get at them, she winds up getting shot down by them."

"So where is she now?" Saffira and the guys groaned.

"She'll be showing up in 3...2...1..."

"Saffira!", Umbra shouted! "You meet your end today!"

"Right on cue.", Cynder said with a pout. "She's gone from menacing to just annoying."

"Time to see if she lasts as long as Sombra...", Burst said with a smirk. "It's time to duel!"