• Published 26th Nov 2016
  • 1,064 Views, 40 Comments

Power Rangers: Light Force - goldenrise365



We all know about the elements the girls found, but where did they come from. A place known as The Forge opened up and sent out energy. The energy condensed into crystals that scattered around Canterlot. All it takes is a good action to activate them

  • ...
6
 40
 1,064

Power of the Army

Gold, Night and Grande were handling a Desemator army while Show and Bronze were helping people get away. Bronze drove his blades into the ground to great a barrier between the Desemators and the citizens. "That's close enough fellas."

Grande bashed one of the Desemators in the head with his shield. "These metal heads need to learn to stop attacking." He grabbed two and head slammed them on the ground. "They're only hurting themselves."

Gold sliced through a group of oncoming Desemators. "So Night, how are you and Twilight doing?" Gold double kicked a Desemator and sent it into its friends. "That's a strike."

"Things are going good." Night spun his axe around him to slice through the Desemators trying to get to him. "She is learning how to control her powers. Maybe she can help us in future battles."

"Yeah. I've been meaning to ask." Gold sucker punched another bot. "How did she power up your weapon and form a new zord?"

Night hit a bot with the back of his axe. "It may have something to do with our connection. I got my Morphing Crystal when I helped her. Maybe it's spiritually connected."

"I thought you are a man of science?"

"We live in a world that has a portal that leads to pony land and we're fighting these things." Night punched a Desemator running towards him. "I believe in anything."

Grande crushed the final bot under his boot. "That's the last one."

"Good. Now let's head out." Gold and the others ran off.

------------------

Crystal Caverns

Anti had watched the entire battle unfold. "The Rangers think that my Desemators are weak. That haven't seen anything yet. Soon they will be more powerful then ever. General Boom!"

A creature in a military generals uniform with tnt for a head marched up to Anti. It lifted a fuse in a salute. "Sir yes sir."

"I want you to start training the Desemators. They are in need of reconditioning."

"Yes sir. I promise that they will be in tip top shape. I will make them into strong soldiers." General Boom gave another salute and marched off.

------------------

Night lit a burner so he could heat up a healer. While Twilight was using more technology, Night specialized in Chemistry. "Time to see what these crystals are." Night emptied a test tube into the barker. When the liquid was at a boil, Night tried to drop his crystal in. It didn't even pierce the liquid. "That's odd?" Night removed the crystal. "It doesn't even have residue on it." Night placed the crystal into his morpher. "What is this? And how are we connected to them?" Night's phone went off. "Hello?"

"Hey Night," said Twilight. "Just wanted to let you know that I've been getting better with my powers. The girls are helping me out."

"That's great. Just wish my research was going as well as yours."

"Thanks. But I have noticed something."

"What?"

"Sunset, Adagio, Gloriosa and me all had some magic rooted to us. But Trixie hasn't had some sort of crazy magical thing happened to her."

"Your right. But if you remember, Show showed her kindness when she needed it most. That is probably how they are connected to this." Night then got a thought. "I think I have something."

"What do you mean?"

"Remember when you powered up my axe?"

"Yeah."

"Well you fully unlocked your power."

"Yes." A smile creeped onto Twilight's face. "Go on."

"What if each girl has to go through some sort of trial to unlock there full power?"

"Then they can can combine there powers with the guys."

"And I know just a way to test that." Night's morphed went off. "Perfect timing. Hope your ready to join us in the field." A whooshing sound came over the phone. "I'll take that as a yes."

The group arrived downtown where General Boom waited with his army. "Okay maggots. Remember there is no turning back fight to the end. Attack!"

"You heard him," said Gold. The group charged forward with their weapons raised. When they struck, the Desemators were ready. The bots split apart and began disarming the rangers. Gold tried to raise his sword, but the Desemators grabbed his arm. "Get off." Gold was unable to move. The other rangers were having the same problem.

"Divide and Conquer. Always works men." Boom lit the fuses on his arms. "Sky Bomb!" He jumped into the air and exploded. Shrapnel struck the rangers and caused them to demorph. Boom reassembled himself. "Head out men. These rangers aren't worth our time." Boom and the Desemators teleported away.

"Everyone ok?"

"Besides our pride, we aren't hurt," said Show.

"Those guys had some serious training," said Grande.

"Yup. I couldn't even move," said Bronze.

"If they upped the anty, we have to do the same," said Night.

"What do you have in mind?" asked Gold.

"Its experimental, and we'll need the girls help. And some help from Dream Weaver."

"But we haven't seen him in awhile," said Show.

"If he's connected to this, then he'll know that we need him."

Twilight landed by the group. "Sorry I'm late. Something felt off while I was flying over."

"Could you sense where it came from?"

"It came from Dream Weaver."

"Looks like we'll be paying our teacher a visit." The group ran off to find Dream Weaver.

-------------

Dream Weaver was cooking lunch for Luna and him. "Hope your hungery?" Dream hit the spoon on the side of the pan to get the pasta off of it. "This is my specialty."

"Anything from you is special." Luna was sitting at her kitchen table.

"Well last night-" The doorbell rang. "I'll get that." Dream walked over to the front door and opened it. The rangers and their friends were waiting outside. "Hello everyone. What can Luna and I help you with?"

"We were actually wondering something?"

'I was afraid this would happen.' thought Dream. "Come in." The group came in and everyone gathered around in the living room. "So what do you want to know?"

"We need to know how the crystals work, how the girls and us are connected to them, and if there is a way to unlock more power," said Gold.

"I thought it would come to this. Well there is one main way all of you are connected. Each of you guys helped the girls in some way. Wether it be something major, like Gold helping Sunset find her way, or something small, like Show letting Trixie stay with him. Each of our actions unlocked the crystals powers."

"How did you get yours?" asked Gold.

Dream chuckled. "That's a story for another time. Anyway to answer your second question, the girls play a vital role in all of this."

"But how?" asked Adagio.

"In time that will be answered as well. Unfortunatly I don't have all the answers. But there is a way to unlock more power. I don't know how, but there is definitely more energy within these crystals then we know of."

"Thank you for the info Dream." Gold got an idea. "You should join us in battle. We could use someone like you."

"I'm sorry Gold, but I can't. Being the cheif of police, my schedule is already filled up. I just don't have time for being a ranger. But I can help you off the battlefield. With some extra training, all of you can become fantastic rangers."

The group smiled. "Thank you Dream. That is all we need." The rangers morphers went off.

"Sounds like you have a monster to deal with."

"Then let's not waste time here," said Gold. "Come on."

The group got to down town where General Boom was leading another army. "I don't know but I've Benn told." The rangers blasted him. "This ranger thing is getting old."

"You surprised us with an attack last time. But this time we're ready." The girls got to safety in one of the buildings. "It's MORPHING TIME!"

"Light Charge!"

The guys morphed and charged forward, weapons drawn. "Let's get to them before they get to us." They led with blaster shots to hold back the Desemators.

"We're under fire!"

Gold struck a line of Desemators with his sword. Two grabbed his arm and tried to wrangle him in, but he elbowed them out of the way. Then he delivered a devastating slash to another line. "These guys just never learn."

"Then we'll just have to bring them to boot camp." Night spun his axe around him to create a sharp shield. The Desemators tried to attack but were cut down to size. Night stuck the end of his axe into the ground and used the top to launch himself into the air. He spun around and fired off his blaster. "At ease gentlemen."

Grande, Bronze, and Show were handling Boom. Grande had Boom in a lock to keep him from using his fuses. "This guy has a really short fuse."

"Let's hope he doesn't blow his head." Bronze drove his daggers into Booms back.

"You are no honorable fighters!" Boom pushed the two off.

"I'll show you honorable." Show charged forward and struck Boom with the end of his gauntlet. He pushed boom into a nearby wall. "Let's see how your close combat training is." Show pulled back and struck Boom with his open hand. He raised his claws and cut through the fuses. "Short fuse? How about no fuse?"

"No! My explosives!" Sparks began shooting out of Boom's head.

"That's not good," said Show. He was thrown back by Boom's energy wave. "He's gonna blow."

"Then let's help him out. It's Forge Cannon time." The rangers combined their weapons and formed the weapon.

"Ready."

"3"

"Aim."

"2"

"FIRE!" The cannon charged up and fired. The blast blew out Boom's spark.

"At least I've fallen for my service." Boom was destroyed in an explosion of light.

Dream Weaver was watching from nearby. "Time for your next deployment General Boom. Mega-Crystal!"

A crystal came down and caused Boom to grow. "Ready to serve!"

"Summon Zords!" The zords showed up and formed the megazord. "Forge Megazord Ready!"

"Let's see if you like explosives." Boom summoned sticks of dynamite that rained down on the megazord. Each explosion pushed back the zords.

"This is getting crazy. Bull Shield!" Grande brought up the megazord's shield.

"Hey Night."

"Yeah Gold."

"Ever heard of splitting the bullet?"

Night knew exactly what to do. "Yes I have. Bat Axe!" The megazord lifted its arm and split a piece of dynamite in half. The tow pieces flew over to Boom and exploded. The rest of the dynamite stopped falling.

"Time to finish this, Forge Cannon!" The megazord's chest opened and the Canon was locked and loaded. "Fire!"

A beam of light struck Boom. "This is the end of my deployment." Boom was finally destroyed.

"Rangers, we brought the light."

----------------------

Anti was pacing in front of his thrown. "These pesky rangers are getting more and more annoying. I need villains that they can't possibly defeat." Anti then thought of how Dream Weaver has been with Luna. "And I know just the person to make that happen." Anti summoned a book. It opened up and flipped to a specific page. "The Tantabus. You my friend, are going to have a new host."