• Published 26th Nov 2016
  • 1,064 Views, 40 Comments

Power Rangers: Light Force - goldenrise365



We all know about the elements the girls found, but where did they come from. A place known as The Forge opened up and sent out energy. The energy condensed into crystals that scattered around Canterlot. All it takes is a good action to activate them

  • ...
6
 40
 1,064

Most Wanted Desires

The rangers were hanging out with their friends at Sugarcube Corner. While the guys were hanging out, Night was looking over at Twilight. He has been doing this for the past hour. "Ok, Night," said Bronze. "You've been staring at her for the past hour, which is somehow less then you did in school. Just go up to her and ask her out."

"Its not as simple as that. I have to know what she likes, what she dislikes, and think about what I want to say," said Night.

"Listen my friend, don't think with here," Gold pointed to Night's head, "Think with here." Gold pointed to his heart.

Night got a determined look. "Ok, I'll do it."

"Good on you man," said Grande.

Night got up and walked over to the girls. He started talking with Twilight, and the others could see she had a smile. He came back and sat back down. "So?" asked Show.

"I asked her how her day was." The other guys did a collective face-palm. "I know."

"And I thought it would go so smoothly," said Gold.

Power Rangers

Night was pacing in his room. "I just have to go and tell her. But my mother may not like that. Uhhgg. Why does this have to be so complicated?" Night kicked the edge of his bed.

"Night can you come down here? There's someone here to see you," said a voice coming from down stairs.

"Coming mom." Night had exited his room and got to the top of the stairs. He could here a conversation going on downstairs.

"Hello, Twilight. To what do I owe this visit?"

"Hi, miss Cinch. I just wanted to see if Night was home," said a nervous Twilight.

"He is, and I know why your really here. If you think I would let my son go out with the girl that ruined the school's reputation, you have another thing coming miss Sparkle."

"What do you mean miss Cinch?" asked a saddened Twilight.

"You made us lose the Friendship Games, and ruined Crystal Preps reputation. I will only allow him to see you within this house, but other then that, he will have nothing to do with you."

Twilight' s crying could be heard from upstairs. Night gripped the banister with white knuckles. The door closed downstairs and Cinch went to the bottom of the stairs. "It was nothing sweetie."

"All lies." Night went back to his room and slammed the door shut. "No one makes Twilight cry."

------------------

Twilight was crying on the edge of the sidewalk. A figure was looking at her from the bushes. "This is a perfect time to trap one of the rangers friends, and the weak one at that." The figure stepped out. He wore a trench coat and hat with only a pair of swirly goggles visible. "Hello there missy. I can see your having a rough day."

Twilight looked up to the stranger. "Who are you?"

"I go by a few names. But you can call me Hypno Clock. Now to help with your problem. Just stare into my goggles."

"Wait why?"

"Just trust me." The swirls began to spin around. Twilight' s eyes turned into the same swirls. "I can give you all you desire, as long as you listen to me."

"I will listen to you, Hypno Clock."

"Good, now to get rid of this stupid disguise." Hypno removed his cloak to reveal his true form. He was a robotic creature made from clocks and gears. "Time to destroy this city."

----------------

Night's morpher went off. "We got trouble at Crystal Prep. Got two energy signatures in the area."

"On my way." Night stormed down stairs and left with a slam of the door. The rangers arrived at Crystal Prep and saw Hypno Clock. "I thought there were two of them?"

Hypno turned to the rangers. "Ah, the rangers, perfect timing."

"Where is your partner?" asked Gold. "We saw two energy signatures here."

"Oh yes, let me introduce my friend. Come on out, Midnight!" Midnight came through a portal.

Night became furious. "What did you do to her?"

"I just made a deal with her. I would give her all she desires, if she helps me. And for one of her desires." Hypno snapped his mechanical fingers and trapped the other rangers in pocket watches. "Now you two have alone time. I'll just be hanging out with the other rangers." Hypno disappeared.

Night turned to Midnight. "Twilight, are you in there?"

Midnight glided over to him and hugged him. "We can be together now Night. You can join me and help take out the rangers."

"Twilight, your not thinking straight." Night slowly pushed Twilight away.

"No, I am. You being a ranger is keeping us from each other."

"That's not what's keeping us a part. You know who is keeping us from one another."

Midnight thought about what Night said. "Your right. I do." Midnight teleported away.

"Oh no." Night ran back to his house. When he arrived, there was a commotion on the other side. When he tried the door, it was locked. "Ok, plan B." Night summoned his axe and chopped down the door. He looked up to see Cinch backed up into the wall. "Mom!"

"Say goodbye, Cinch." Midnight prepared a sphere of energy. When she fired, Night ran forward and blocked the attack with his axe.

"Enough!" Night stood between Midnight and Cinch.

"Night, what happened to Twilight?"

Night gave a cold stare to Cinch. "This happened because of your hatred. You couldn't just get over the fact that you lost." Night fully turned to Cinch. "The first time happened because of you, and now this happened. Do you even care about me?"

Cinch looked over the scene before her. Then she finally realized what she did. She looked down and made up her mind. "Your right Night. I was too opssed with reputation, and put my students in harm's way. I especially hurt you both. I'm sorry Twilight. This should have never happened to you. I'm also so very sorry to you, Night. I can see you really care about Twilight. You can see her as long as you like."

Night smiled. "I'm glad to hear that, mom." Night gave his mother a hug.

Twilight snapped out of her daze. "My head." Then everything rushed back to her. "Oh gosh, I'm so sorry miss Cinch."

"That's ok, Twilight. I'm sorry as well." Cinch actually smiled.

Twilight looked at her form. "I'm still Midnight."

"At least you can control it." There was a sudden light from outside. Night and Twilight ran out to see the other rangers and Hypno outside. The rangers were on the ground as Hypno stood over them.

"You guys aren't that tough," said Hypno.

"That may be, but now your dealing with all of us." Night jumped up, morphed, and brought down his axe onto Hypno. "Let's see what makes you tick."

"Well I should do the same. Hypno Rings!" Hypno threw some rings at Night.

"I don't think so," said Night. He powered up his axe and sliced through the rings. "Nice try, but it's time to end this." Night charged forward, but when he hit Hypno, nothing happened. "Uh oh."

"Nice try. Gear Shot!" Hypno blasted back Night.

"I can't get through his armor."

"What if I help you?" Twilight floated forward and grabbed the top of Night's axe. Green flames erupted from the axe.

"Nice. Time to end this. Midnight Flame Charge." Night ran forward and sliced through Hypno.

Dream Weaver was watching the battle from far away. "Your time isn't up yet, Hypno. Mega-Crystal!"

Hypno grew to Mega size. "Time to finish you."

Gold and the others got up from the battle. "Nice work, Night. Now to summon our zords."

The zords showed up and formed the Megazord. "I don't think so. Time Reversal!" Hypno fired a beam that reversed the Megazords transformation.

"I can't believe he just did that," said Show.

Night thought of something. "Maybe we can add a bit of magic." Night turned to Twilight. "Twilight, if you can power up the Bat Zord like you did with my axe, we should be able to defeat him."

"I'll do one better." Twilight jumped into the air and the Bat Zord grabbed her. There was a bright blue light. When the light disappeared. Twilight was wearing armor similar to the Bat Zord.

"Nice." Night jumped up and teleported into the cockpit. "Midnight Bat Zord Ready!"

Twilight teleported into the cockpit. "Ready to go!"

"Wing Axe!" The Zord charged forward, with its axe raised and brought it down onto Hypno.

"Midnight Flame!" The Zord shot out a pillar of flames from its hand.

"This isn't good. Clock Gear!" The Zord became stuck in a few gears.

"This won't hold us back." The Zord used its magic to grab the axe and slice through the gears.

"Let's finish this. Midnight Bat Flame!" The axe was surrounded by green flames. The Zord jumped up and came down with a single swing.

"My time's up!" Hypno was destroyed.

"Midnight has fallen on evil." Night and Twilight teleported back to the ground. "That was the greatest thing we ever did."

Twilight hugged Night. "You saved the day."

Night thought that this was the best time. "Hey Twilight, after today, I feel much braver. There's something I want to tell you. Will you go out with me?"

Twilight smiled and kissed Night. "I would love to."

The other rangers gave Night a thumbs up for finally asking out Twilight. "He finally did it," said Grande.

"Yup. Twilight will always meet Night," said Gold. The group headed off to rest after a well fought battle.