• Published 25th Nov 2016
  • 579 Views, 6 Comments

Elegantly Hollow - Pand_monium



Fluttershy is a creature that cannot feel anything, Twilight is send to her house to help her

  • ...
 6
 579

The Letter

It was a beautiful sunny day, birds were singing, they sang the most beautiful songs that day. Fillies were playing infront of the houses but in the villa of Lis' they did not dare to go, it was an unknown place to everypony, it was such a dark and a mysterious place, some tales say that it is haunted, but everypony knows there are ponies living there, so that was just a tale for fillies, so they wouldn't go near it, some other tales say that the mother and the daughter that lived there are emotionless and that they are just lost ghosts in a body of ponies, everypony knew that the father of the family was a nice, kind man. He never treated anypony with anything else but respect.
Even though those were just old tales one can never be sure, so they stayed way from the grand villa.

Fancy Pants walked into the living room and saw his beautiful daughter, her coat was as yellow as sunflowers and her mane as pink as roses, she was playing the piano that he bought her all those years ago, in hope it might wake some emotion in her, but it only drew him further away from his beloved daughter.
"How do you feel my dear?" Fancy asked her daughter "sweetie?" he called once again
"I heard you" the yellow pegasus stopped playing, but didn't look at her father.
Fancy jumped a bit "W-well my darling, h-how are you?" he reapeted himself.
"I don't know" she said.
Fancy Pants looked at her in concern, this is not the first time she told him that, actually, everytime he would ask that question he would always gets the same reply, he knew it was his responsabillity to end this, he couldn't bare to see his daughter like this anymore.

He went up to his room and with his magic pooled out 7 books that showed the best therapists in all of Equestria. He sarched and searched and then he came across a name that was familiar "Twilight Sparkle" he tilted his head a bit "I heard she's Celestia's prised pupil, she must know how to cure my daughter" he said as he put all the books back where they were placed and took a paper and a quill and started writing

Dear Twilight Sparkle,
My daughter is in need of your help,
she seems distant and cold,
I tried everything that is in my power to help her,
but nothing worked.
Please come and help her,
we live in a town not far away from Ponyville.
Thank You,
Fancy Pants

He put the quill down, he was shaking, sweating and he felt like he is going to faint, he took a deep breath. His horn sparkled and within a few seconds the letter was gone "Now we only have to wait" he said turning his head "I hope she can help you, my darling" he said with a sigh and went downstairs.

When he came down her saw his wife, Fleur De Lis, was gracefully walking in the hall towards Fluttershy's room, a glass of vine was floating beside her, Fancy walked up to her.
"Uh, Darling I-" Fleur turned around.
"Ah, darling...what is the matter?" She asked.
"Our daughter, s-she seems distant and cold and just plain hollow, I'-"
"I'm sure she's fine" The mare said bluntly, setting her glass of vine on the table
"But-" He started, but Fleur walked away.

He watched her go, she was so beautiful, in his eyes, she was an angel, but little did he know, it's because of her that their beloved daughter is like this, ever since birth she manipulated her and made her like this, Fancy didn't know this and was so blind. He looked at her as she was the miricle of Equestria, he remembered how they first met, it was in school, they were close friends back then, though he did remember she was a little harsh, but it was all in teenage years, so it was understandable. He looked as she was helping their daughter play the piano, his heart ached when he saw his daughter, he could see the pain and sadness in her, but she was always like that, it's not anything new, she was always distant, cold and seemed to always be playing the piano, as if it was her duty to play it, but he liked to hear her play, it was his only was to recognize her emotions, of course it was hard sometimes, but he learned it somehow, he, himself, doesn't even know how, but he did.

He was awoken from his thoughts by a bell, "Come in" he said, the bell rang few more times.
Fleur let out an annoyed sigh "Honey, why isn't he coming in" she said putting a hoof to her forehead in a dramatic way.
The bell rang again "Please make it stop" Fluttershy said, looking at her piano.
Fancy looked at Fluttershy, when the bell rang again "Coming!" He said.
He ran to the door as fast as he could.
He opened the door and in front of him was standing a purple unicorn who was around Fluttershy's age, she had dark purple mane and tail with some pink and light purple highlights, she had purple eyes as well.
"Hello, I'm Twilight Sparkle, I-I got your letter, it said that your daughter is in need of some sort of help?" She introduced herself politely.
"Yes, m-my daughter doesn't seem to show any emotion what-so-ever. C-can you help her?" Fancy explaind.
"Hmm, this is going to be harder then I thought" she said, taking a book and levitating it with her magic "I never met a pony who doesn't show any emotion" Fancy looked at her with concern "B-but I'm sure I can fix it" Twilight said, a bit nervous.
"Ahh, I hoped you could" he said stepping asaide "here come in"
"Thank you" she said coming in.
They walked through the hall, Twilight was looking around the house, everything looked so fancy, she had never seen anything like this before.

"Fluttershy, this is Twilight, she came here to help you" Twilight walked in and saw a yellow pegasus looking at her, not too bitterly, but not so softly either.

Oh boy, this is going to be a long journey she thought