• Published 13th Dec 2016
  • 10,494 Views, 93 Comments

My little Star Wars Twilight of the Sith - awesomeavenger

  • ...
12
 93
 10,494

Opening the Holocron

Early the next morning, Canterlot was all abuzz for the wedding of Princess Cadence and Captain Shining Armour. Almost all of Canterlot was going to attend the wedding all but one.

Meanwhile, in the royal gardens, Twilight was lying under a tree asleep. She begins to stir and rub her eyes. She opens her eyes and looks around in surprise that she wasn't in the sith temple. She tries to stand up but feels a sharp pain throughout her body.

"Hm... what happened last night?" asked Twilight. She begins to stand up but lets out a groan and says, "Ah. Jeez. Why does my body feel like it went through a machine?" She looks and discovers the sith holocron next to her and then it comes back to her saying, "Oh, now I remember. I was in the sith temple and this holocron electrocuted me. But that still doesn't explain how I ended up out here." Then, something else caught Twilight's attention. It was some sort of a stick next to her and it came to her. She says, "Oh. It's a lightsaber. It must be another gift from Count Dooku." Then, the sound of chatter caught Twilight's attention and she says, "Hm... looks like my brother's wedding must be happening today. Hmph, its not like I'm invited. In the mean time, I'd better get back to my room before I run into trouble."

In the wedding hall, the mane 5 were in their bridesmaids dresses waiting for the wedding to begin but couldn't focus on the wedding because of their actions toward Twilight at the wedding rehearsal. They even thought about how they not only betrayed her, but may have severed the connection of the elements. They knew they had to make things right with Twilight before it was too late. It was at that moment, Pinkie Pie sees something outside and runs toward the window. The others run too and they knew what it was. It was their friend Twilight and they run outside toward Twilight.

Twilight was headed back to her living quarters with her holocron and lightsaber on her back. At she was almost to her living quarters, a voice calls out to her saying, "Hey, Twilight. Wait a minute." Twilight turns around and sees that it was her five ex friends in their bridesmaids dresses right behind her.

Twilight shows an angry looks and asks, "What do you five want? Cause I thought you had a wedding to be attending."

Applejack was the first to speak for he group ."Listen, Sugarcube, I speak for all of us in saying how sorry we are about what we did to you at the wedding rehearsal." she says. "And if you want back in the wedding, we can talk to the princess and see if she could talk to Cadence."

"Wow. I'll have to admit, that was truly noble." replied Twilight. "But, I'm going to have to decline the offer because I don't want back in my stupid brothers wedding." And so, she continues to her living quarters leaving behind her friends who we're in complete shock.

Rainbow Dash angrily spreads her wings and took off. She lands in front of Twilight, cutting her off. She angrily asks, "What the hay, Twilight? We're trying to get you back in the wedding and you say no." She and Twilight stared at each other and she sees that Twilight's eyes were a different color. Instead of purple, they were an orange color.

Applejack walks over to Twilight and she notices the holocron and lightsaber on Twilight's backs. She asks, "Uh, Sugarcube, what the are these things you have and where'd you get them from?"

Twilight turns around and answers, "It doesn't concern you. Now if you don't mind, I'd like to get back to my living quarters." She turns her attention back toward Rainbow Dash and says, "Now if you don't mind, Rainbow Dash, get... out... of... my... way. Now."

"No chance, egghead." Rainbow Dash replies, "You're not going anywhere until you're back in the wedding."

"You had you're chance." Twilight says in a cold tone. She then lifts her arm in the and in turn lifts Rainbow Dash in the air, causing the other friends to look on in complete shock at what was happening. Then, Twilight throws Rainbow Dash into her other friends and continued to her living quarters without looking back.

The five friends managed to pick themselves up and look on as their friend walked away without looking back. They all looked at each other in complete silence trying to find out what was wrong with their friend. But, the only thing Rainbow Dash thought about was Twilight eyes how they were orange. Soon, the five friends decided to return to the wedding hall saddened because they were guilty for what they did to their friend at the wedding rehearsal.

"Is something bothering you, my subjects?" a voices asks the five saddened friends.

The five friends turn to see that it was Princess Celestia with a concerned look on her face. They all looked at each other trying to figure out how to explain what happened between them and their friend Twilight.

Applejack then decides to step forward and explain what happened saying, "Well, your highness, you see we ran into Twilight and we asked her if she wanted back in the wedding."

Celestia shows a look of surprise and asks, "Really? What did she say?"

Then, Rainbow Dash jumps in and picks up after Applejack saying, "Well, she said no. And then walked away. When I went to change her mind. But, when I looked at her, she was different. Apparently, her eyes were a different color. They were some sort of orange color instead of purple. And then, instead of using magic to move me, she lifted her hoof and just like that, I was floating."

Rarity finishes the story saying, "And then, she rudely threw Rainbow Dash into us and then walked away. She didn't even look back to us. It's like she was a completely different pony."

Celestia was both surprised and confused at what she heard. She replies, "Hm... that doesn't make sense. It's not like Twilight to do that at all to anypony. Especially to her closest friends."

Applejack replies, "Well, yea. But also along with Rainbow Dash's side of the story, I saw some weird red pyramid and stick on Twilight's back. I asked her what they were and she didn't say. I have the slightest idea that pyramid might be the cause of Twilight's different attitude."

"You may have a point darling." Rarity says. "I mean Twilight was in a hurry to get to her living quarters with those things. I mean it didn't make sense at all."

Meanwhile, back at the jedi temple on Coruscant, Yoda was in his private quarters staring out the window at the cities on Coruscant. Then, the door opened and three other jedi enter the room. The first jedi had auburn colored hair in white jedi garments. This was Obi- wan Kenobi. Right behind him was a jedi knight in dark jedi garments. This was Anakin Skywalker, Obi -wan's padawan originally but now a jedi knight. And the third and final jedi was a bald colored jedi in light brown jedi garments This was Mace Windu. All three served on the jedi counsel with Master Yoda.

Obi- wan was the first to speak for other three jedi asking, "You summoned for us, Master Yoda? Is something wrong?"

Yoda opens his eyes and sees that Anakin Skywalker, Obi-wan Kenobi, and Mace Windu had arrived. He walks over to them and replies, "Yes. Come. Felt a disturbance in the force I have. I have felt the dark side of the force. Sense the sith lords identity I could not."

"So you need our help, Master Yoda?" Anakin asks.

"Very perceptive, Master Skywalker. Only together we will discover the sith lords identity and where he is." Yoda responds.

With that, the four jedi sat in their places, closed their eyes, and began to meditate. They knew that only through the force they would discover the identity of the new threat to the galaxy and the jedi order.

Meanwhile, back in Twilight's living quarters in Equestria, Twilight was meditating on the floor and the holocron was on the nightstand. Soon, she began to cringe because she felt something through the force. She says, "Hm... I sense something. I sense a presence I'm familiar with. Someone I've known my entire life." It was then, Twilight knew who it was. She says, "Cadence." She opens her eyes, uses her magic to get her lightsaber off the nightstand and exits the room.