• Published 14th Nov 2016
  • 319 Views, 10 Comments

The Perfect Pony - TheSadisticJudge



We both know isn't reality, this is a fantasy. Cobalt Fabric is the perfect pony in this fantasy, everything anyone could ask for. You are this perfect pony.

  • ...
2
 10
 319

Stop To Smell The All Familiar Flowers

Author's Note:

i apologize if this seems rushed, it probably was, but i needed this chapter to happen now.

I'll worry about fixing the problems later.

Cobalt Fabric => Stop to Smell the All Familiar Flowers.

You managed to have time to look over and appear at the Flower Mare’s flowers. Daisy and Roseluck were out tending their flowers, meaning they had to close their stalls momentarily, but they seem to have forgotten two flowers on each of their vendors. One a withered, deceased, and decaying white rose on one stall counter; a pitiful, lonely, and weltering tulip on the other stall counter.

Reader => Be Cobalt Fabric and Have a (not so) Close Call on Your Life.

You are now Cobalt Fabric, whom is currently having a not so close call on her life after the completion of getting started on your To-Do list.

You are unsure what have hit you, but you are definitely feeling the pain from your hidden assailant. The world is a darker blur of itself, yet you see flashes of light that you would call ‘seeing stars’.

You know for a certain you are in the market, laying in the middle of the street from the surrounding ponies that are your best friends.

As you sit yourself up, you are suddenly very angry.

Who dares have the bloody audacity to attack you, the most perfect pony in existence!? You don’t like this situation that has reared its ugly head to its literal god; therefore, you must take action, like the powerful being you are, and vaporize this threat to your health.

You regain your bearings; the world starts to correct itself as the vertigo starts to fade, the spiraling headache you did not even notice because of your godly powers of pain tolerance leaves your head along with the pools of rainbow fluid from your nostrils. You are fine, you wipe away the rainbow fluid and stand back up on your hooves assessing the situation.

What have hit you was a runaway cart carrying what you guessed were… cabbages? Who in the world could let such a wooden cart of vegetables run you over, don’t they know that you are literally a god among ponies as an alicorn?! In a moment’s notice, you can decimate all of those worthless vermin you call ponies into nothing but paste because they allowed you to get hit with something such as a cabbage cart!

You are livid, but as the model for all ponies should—must aspire to be, you decide to let it slide and continue on your way. You’re not even limping, that’s to show how awesomely spectacular you are at this pain management thing—!

You have spoken way too soon on the matter, because a sharp pain has risen up your hind right leg as you put a miniscule amount of pressure on it.

Limping away from the scene and all of your best friends who worriedly came to check up on you, you duck into an alley way to reassess the situation at hand. Or hoof, rather. You are okay, you are fine, you are absolutely perfect in every sense in form but oh buck does your leg hurt.

So does your wings, speaking of pain. You look at your wings to find them mangled and twisted, this has happened before and it can be fixed in a moment’s notice. You wince as you try to straighten them out, a searing not only existing in your body but also your head.

The pain in your head is throbbing rightly horrible, and to the right. Exactly where the source of the sound is coming from a crying filly out in the streets!

Reader => Be Cobalt Fabric, somehow in Canterlot and Reconnoiter

You are now Cobalt Fabric, somehow in Canterlot, and you recognize the change in scenery as the most infamous alleyway of Canterlot’s seedy underbelly. Where the rich never even thinks twice of disregarding the poor populace as little more than vermin.

You are in the ‘L’ shaped alleyway on Fahkeet St. and Wall Rd, you look on the brick walls to find a multitude of rather beautifully made graffiti that was created by hooligan gangs of unfortunate and lost youth – poor souls, you sympathize with synthetic emotion. You didn’t know whether or not to care about the wasted potential and the refusal of the acknowledgement of the slums.

You are unsure how you recognize this very specific location. The last time you have checked, or at least remember, you have never visited Canterlot a day in your life. Canterlot is rarely spoken about in Ponyville, and especially not about the slums of the town.

You grit your beautiful teeth in agony. The burning sensation in your head didn’t subside and, in fact, probably have gotten worse. It felt like pure ‘melt your brain’ lava was coursing through your blood vessels. Your brain hurts overall, as if the fluid suspending your brain was made of sulfuric acid. Not to mention the pounding of your temples, especially the right temple.

You hear the filly’s cry of abandonment and you quickly disregard your own wellbeing to hurry out to the streets of Canterlot to reconnoiter. In the middle of the cobblestone street, a mossy and cracked street, there is a bluish-gray foal with navy blue mane and tail. Her iris is as green emeralds and her eyeballs were as white as opals.

The filly’s eyes were bloodshot, dark bags under her eyes were also present. The filly is sitting in the middle of the road of Canterlot, blank-flanked and grayed-out monochrome passerby ponies ranging in different fashion and races.

They were ignoring the filly.

Why?

Why were they avoiding her, the Pegasus filly, like she carried the plague? Ponies walked around her, not daring to inch past three meters towards her. None of them looked at her, none of them seemed to care about the ribs poking out of the filly’s ribs. Why weren’t they caring? Was it something the filly did?

How?

How were they ignoring the shrill cries of the Pegasus filly, as she wept for all eyes to see? Malnourished and alone, they can’t just leave the baby filly alone like this! You don’t understand how anyone could just abandon this precious foal and you have no idea how these… flank holes can allow this foal to continue!

You would not allow this foal’s suffering to continue any longer!

Cobalt Fabric => Become Conscious.

You awake from the alleyway, the pain in your body gone. You were blinking the blurriness out of your eyes before sitting on your haunches, you were trying to make sense of what had just happened. You’re sure you didn’t follow the events of that, you aren’t sure if it was a memory or a hallucination.

It is nightfall already, you have already missed out on today’s events and the ability to complete your To-Do list. Although you are crestfallen to have come this far and to be let down, your heart hurts even worse than your body ever did.

You reach around in your inventory to be relieved that you have not been robbed of your bag of bits, that’s bigger on the inside to hide your massive wealth. Or of anything, to be that matter. Usually, scoundrels would’ve robbed you but you guess that your magical and unbreakable shield have protected you from unfavorable!

Not that anyone would ever try to harm you, of course not! Who would ever harm everyone’s best friend, Cobalt Fabric? I mean, look at yourself you non-royal alicorn sexy thing, you can bounce back from this!

I take it a step further, you WILL bounce back from this! You’re Cobalt mother bucking Fabric and you can do anything you set your mind to!

You pick yourself off of the cold ground, this time with no hallucinations to throw you off of your groove, and you briskly trot yourself back to your small little shop on the edge of the Everfree Forest.

You open the door to your absolute pig house of a clean-free nuclear apocalypse that is your workplace! How do you explain this mess, young lady?!

You lit up your horn and straightened up the mess up rightly, trash that was trash flew into the rubbish bins. The clumps of raw sheep and goat wool became rolled back on its organized rolls and shoved onto a shelf. The entire small little shop was finally clean, it was spotless.

Well done you!

You feel like you deserve some rest, and you do after the events of today! You part your jaws and yawned a big, chest expanding yawn until you rubbed your eyes. You walk past your boiler, then your counter, which your register sits on, and then past your spindle that you use to turn boiled wool and cotton into cloths. A doorway with red curtains, embodied with gold designs at the tips, sits next to the beautifully crafted wood.

You built everything with your blood, sweat, and perfect abilities.

You keep strolling until you reach the back of your small little shop, past the curtains that allowed you privacy in your own home. You reach a small room that acted as a storage house for your wool and cotton (for them to cool off after being boiled) and walk out of the room through a stairwell upstairs.

After ascending to the second floor, you are now in a small flat that reminds you of your old apartment in Birmingmare. You are in a living room with shag carpeting, a coffee table sits in front of an old, well used sofa. On the table were two flowers. One a withered, deceased, and decaying white rose; a pitiful, lonely, and weltering tulip

Reader => Be Cobalt Fabric, somehow in Canterlot, and Reconcile with the memory of The Two Roses.

“But Mum!” .̸.̷.̸.̶.̸ whined. The foal fluttered her tiny wings steadily as she tugs on your tail feebly, you look down at your daughter with an annoyed look once more. “I want it as bad as I want to breathe! It’s so pretty!”

“I'm not getting you flowers that you can’t take care of,” You denied flatly. “Besides, what about those on the coffee table back at the shop? You told me you wouldn’t be able to live without them.”

“I’m alive, right mum?!” .̸.̷.̸.̶.̸ gave you the biggest puppy dog look her face could muster. To add along with it, she started to flutter her small little wings. You pursed your lips tightly, you could never say no to your sweet little filly. “Pleeeease?”

Cobalt Fabric => Realize You Were a Mother

You refuse to accept this realization and suppress it into the back of your mind.