• Published 13th Nov 2016
  • 895 Views, 29 Comments

It's Not Like I Love Him! - Bahamut0



Rainbow Dash never was the mushy romance type. But when Steel Edge stole a kiss from her in Paradox's Castle, that might just change.

  • ...
3
 29
 895

Chapter 1: What just happened?

Paradox's Castle...

Rainbow and Steel had just beaten the minion of Paradox that was sent to keep them from progressing towards the final showdown against him. Following the Malefic Mage's defeat a portal appeared that led to the main entrance. But before either of them could go through, Steel grabbed Rainbow Dash's attention.

"Hey Dash!"

"Yeah? What is it St-", Rainbow was caught completely off-guard as Steel stole a kiss from her!

"How about we hit the duel park when this is all over? You can have your chance to return the favor.", Steel said with a wink and a smirk. Rainbow's whole face was flushed red from Steel's extremely forward approach to asking her out. And as she went through the warp with him, many thoughts started to race through her mind. But one key thought stood above the rest.

'Why did he just kiss me? And why do I have this weird feeling in my chest? WHAT THE HECK JUST HAPPENED TO ME?!