• Published 30th Jun 2012
  • 1,994 Views, 16 Comments

Braggart's Bane - Valorousspectre



Trixie, OC, Journal, Romance.

  • ...
6
 16
 1,994

Show and Smell

Chapter 3: Show and smell.

Great and Powerful Journal entry number twenty.

Trixie is insulted! That this stupid, uneducated stallion would call Trixie Obnoxious, Belligerent and Irritating is an insult to the Great and Powerful Trixie! Not to mention saying that the Great and Powerful Trixie isn’t real! Trixie is outraged and Trixie is going to demand an explanation later from him. Trixie does not approve of sarcasm concerning her, nor does she appreciate being insulted in such a manner!

On a lighter note, Trixie is working on a new trick for her act. It will wow Trixies’ audience to no end and Trixie will gain a little more of the recognition she deserves! Trixie will show this neighsayer she is travelling with just how Great and Powerful Trixie truly is! Trixie will show him. Trixie is Great! Trixie is Powerful! Trixie is more powerful than that silly Neighsayer Twilight Sparkle.

Trixie will show them! Trixie will show them all! This is Trixies’ time to shine, and Trixie won’t give it up.

~*~

Great and Powerful Journal entry number twenty-one.

Tis evening the same day as my last entry. Trixie is not happy. Trixie is very, very angry. Trixie has spoken to the mean stallion who she’s still travelling. He got irrationally angry at Trixie mentioning that she read his silly book. That’s the first Trixie has seen him show any emotion at all. However he yelled at Trixie, called her names.

Trixie does not like this stallion at all. Trixie would go so far as to say he’s made her list right underneath Twilight Sparkle! Making him second on the list. Trixie will not do anything with this neighsayer ever again! Trixie will go her separate way from him as soon as she can.

Trixie would prefer to be alone than in the presence of that fool, Ro-siing.

~*~

Great and Powerful Journal entry number twenty-seven.

The Great and Powerful Trixie has separated from the arrogant stallion and is better off for it! Yes, Trixie is once again travelling by her Great and Powerful self! Trixie is much happier now that she’s alone, even if this means facing the curse of the Great and Powerful once more, having to be lonely each night with nopony to talk to.

Tis the curse of the Great, and Trixie bears it with Pride and without difficulty. This is Trixies’ life, and Trixie would never give it up for anything!

Anyhow. Trixie has finally arrived in Trotsylvania. Trixie has been given some time to perform tomorrow. She has a few hours to perform as many Great and Powerful stage acts as she can. The pay is much better than before, triple the amount, so Three hundred bits for the show.

Trixie shall make this performance one to remember for all time! This show will seal Trixies’ fame! Trixie shall become the most sought after stage performer of all time! Trixie will show all you neighsayers!

And Trixie needs no help or companions to do it. Trixie can and will do this on her own!

~*~

Great and Powerful Journal entry twenty-eight.

Trixie is... unimpressed. Trixie had her show cancelled halfway through. Some arrogant pony had thought it a good idea to throw rotten fruits at Trixie. Trixie was covered in foul smelling liquids and pieces of rotten fruit. Even now Trixie is having difficulty breathing because of it, even IF Trixie used her Great and Powerful magic to remove most of it.

Ugh, the smell is driving Trixie crazy. Trixie will have to wash her clothing... and herself, more thoroughly in the next body of water Trixie finds. Because Trixie refuses to smell as she does now rather than her normal Magnificent scent of vanilla and strawberries. Oh, Trixie adores strawberries! What Trixie wouldn’t do for some nice, ripe strawberries with cream right now!
That being said, Trixie still got paid. Trixie was told that the ponies watching the show that weren’t the idiot pelting Trixie with offensively smelling missiles loved her. Of course they loved Trixie, she’s Trixie! The one and only, Great and Powerful Trixie!

Tomorrow Trixie shall search for some sort of lake of pool. Trixie needs a bath. Trixie used up some of her pay buying her lovely scented soaps, So Trixie can smell as Beautiful as she looks.

Until the morrow, when Trixie once more bathes you in her Glorious presence!

~*~

Great and Powerful Journal entry number twenty-nine.

Trixie has taken her bath and has spent most of her day soaking in the water. Trixie needed something to cool down after the past few weeks. Trixie is glad to finally find some time to herself. The water is soothing on Trixies’ limbs and torso and the soaps make Trixie feel like a queen. Queen Trixie. Trixie does like the sound of that. The Great and Powerful Queen Trixie!
Trixie likes the sound of that a lot!

But Trixie is not a royal pony. No, Trixie is Greater and more Powerful than that. Trixie is Trixie and needs not explain any further.

Trixie is once again Lonely. Trixie wishes she had company again, even if it was that emotionless brick wall Ro-siing. Trixie is... Trixie hates being lonely.