• Published 23rd Nov 2016
  • 539 Views, 6 Comments

Frosty the Snowpony - Sonic Gamer



The CMC bring their snowpony to life.

  • ...
 6
 539

Ch. 1 Happy Birthday

Twas the afternoon of Hearthswarming Eve, everypony was doing last minute shopping, ponies were supporting the Salvation Army, and the foals were playing in the snow, even the Cutie Mark Crusaders. “Oh boy, I’m so excited for tonight!” Apple Bloom said excitedly. “I’m even gonna leave cookies and milk for Santa Hooves!”




“I already gotten the perfect gift for Rarity!” Sweetie Belle said.




“Well, I can’t wait to have the Hearthswarming feast with Rainbow Dash and the others!” said Scootaloo.




“Oh yeah, we’re gonna have fun tonight!” claimed Apple Bloom.




“Hey girls, how about we build a snowpony?” Sweetie Belle suggested.




“Sounds fun.” Scootaloo said.




“I’d love to!” Apple Bloom said. So, they all pitched together to make the perfect snowpony. An hour later, they finished. “He looks perfect! What should we name him?”




“What about Scout?” Scootaloo suggested.




“You got that name from Team Fortress 2, didn’t you?”




“Maybe.”




“How about Apple Snow?”




“Ew, no way!”




“What about Oatmeal?” Sweetie Belle suggested.




“Oatmeal?” Apple Bloom and Scootaloo replied.




Apple Bloom started thinking, and came up with the perfect name. “How about… Frosty?” Apple Bloom suggested.




Sweetie Belle gasped. “That’s perfect!” she said.




“Agreed!” Scootaloo said. “Frosty the Snowpony!”


Meanwhile, a unicorn mare named Trixie was performing her magic show. “Happy Hearthswarming, everypony!” she said. “Gaze in awe as I amaze you with my magic!”




“She said that last time.” a mare from the audience said.




“Quiet! This time will be different! Now watch as I put these three eggs into my hat, and when I say the magic word, they will not fall out!” She put the eggs in her hat, used a spell to make them teleport somewhere else, but it failed, and they teleported over her head, and they fell on her. “Are you kidding me?!” The audience laughed at her as she walked back stage. After she placed her hat on a table, her rabbit, Hocus Pocus, came out of it. “What are you looking at, Hocus?” Hocus tapped his foot. “Keep giving me that attitude, and it’s no carrots for you tonight!” Hocus crossed his arms. “Y’know, I’m always having bad performances. Maybe I should retire from being a magician.” The wind then blew off her hat away. “Hey, get back here!” Trixie ran after her hat.


“Y’know, I can’t help but notice that Frosty is missing something.” Apple Bloom implied.




“I agree.” Scootaloo said. “But what?”




Trixie’s hat then landed behind Sweetie Belle. She noticed it, and said, “I know what he’s missing! A hat!”




“Yes, that’s it!”




Trixie then showed up. “There it is.” she said.




“Hi Trixie, can we borrow your hat for our snowpony?” Apple Bloom asked.




Right when Trixie was about to answer, she thought about it, especially after her last performance. “Y’know what? Just keep it.” she said. “I’m through with being magician anyway.”




“Cool, thanks!” Apple Bloom then put the hat on Frosty’s head. And then, something strange happened. A magical aura surrounded the snowpony, he then began to look more hyper realistic.




“Happy Birthday!” Frosty said.




The others were surprised. “OMC!” Sweetie Belle said. “He came to life!”




“Wow, that hat must’ve been magical!” Apple Bloom said.




“Indeed!” said Scootaloo. There must have been some magic in that magician’s hat they found, and when they placed it on his head, he began to dance around.




Trixie’s jaw dropped. “Are you seeing this, Hocus?” she said. “My hat just brought their snowpony to life! Perhaps I was about to retire too soon.” She then used her magic to take back her hat, and Frosty went back to his normal self.




“Hey, you said we can keep that!” Apple Bloom said.




“Well, I changed my mind.”




“Oh please, you’re only taking it back because it brought our snowpony to life!” Scootaloo claimed.




“What are you talking about? I didn’t see that thing come to life.”




“Lyer!” Sweetie Belle shouted.




“Oh, who cares? Happy Hearthswarming!” Trixie then ran off with her hat.




“Man, what a bitch.” Scootaloo said.




“Scootaloo, you just said a swear word!” Sweetie Belle said.




“Well it’s true.”


As Trixie was heading back to downtown Ponyville, Hocus popped out of her hat, and ran off with it. Trixie didn’t notice though, she was just happy that her hat was magical this whole time. When will she notice? We’ll find out eventually.

Author's Note:

I've actually thought about doing this for a while now. And now it came back to me.