• Published 2nd Aug 2012
  • 872 Views, 14 Comments

pony rangers - Shining Armor Jr

  • ...
26
 14
 872

the princess's regression

As they where flying, the rangers heard Celestia scream, then there was a bolt of purple lightning coming out of the castle. The rangers went to the castle trying to see what was wrong. They opened the entrence to their base and heard what sounded like a hurt filly crying down there. Then they got to the base and they did indead see a filly, or rather a regressed Celestia.

"Rangers help me.", Celestia said traped under rubble

"Um, young lady what are you doing down here?", Jr asked through a voice modifyer after which he used his powers to free her

"whats your name sweetie?", Sera asked walking up to the filly still morphed

"Its me, Celestia", she said not knowing her situation

"You have such a vivid imagination sweetie", Sera said noticing an uncanny resmbalince to Celestia in the filly

"What are you talking about i am Cel......", Celestia she said as she saw herself in the computer

"She is telling the truth", A mysterious pink ranger said walking out from behind the computer

"Who are you?", Jr asked getting out his fire blade

"My name is Skyle Marie,", Skyle said running behind Jr ,"I am one of the 7 original warriors, STRONG AS A LION, PINK PONY RANGER."

"You dont need to be so dramatic,", said a mystrious purple ranger said standing on the entry way,"allow me to introduce myself, my name is Milla."

"Wait the orignal 7?", Blaze asked in confusion,"Shouldnt you be dead?"

"We, where traped with Skull Crusher, by accident", Milla said as she and Skyle powered down,"we sacrificed our selves to save our friends, when he was freed so where we."

"What happened to Celestia?", Jr asked has he, Blaze and Sera powered down

"Allow me to explain", Skyle said witnessing the whole thing,"After you rookies failed to stop Skull Crusher, he came here, broke in using the dna he gathered from your ancestors, and used a spell to turn Celestia into a filly who was out of control of her natural abilities, knowing that you get your zords from Celestia's powers, no fully grown Celestia equels no zords. IF YOU ROOKIES WOULD HAVE STOPPED HIM WHEN YOU HAD THE CHANCE, CELESTIA WOULDNT BE LIKE THIS!"

"Wait, zords?", The foals said in unison confused

"you didnt get your zords yet did you?", Skyle asked realizing she might have said to much, "oh well, long story short, Celestia is no longer in control of her powers"

"yes i......", Celestia said when she accidentally blasted at jr, luckily he dodged,"ok maybe i don't"

"is there any way to get her back?", Jr asked, not wanting to be raised by a filly.

"you have to destroy Skull Crusher's youth staff, it is what he used to do this to her, if you destroy it, the energy will be released and Celestia will be turned back to normal", Skyle said, her glasses at the tip of her nose