• Published 26th Oct 2016
  • 316 Views, 1 Comments

Dragon Blues: Vesper's Vengance - Bit-Bolt



Twilight Sparkle has had her magic stolen by a blood thirsty vampress known as Vesper. Desperate to reclaim her magic she seeks out help from a dragon she's read about that can move at impossible speeds.This is a tragic tale of high adventure.

  • ...
 1
 316

Might And Magic

Vesper hissed and spread her vast bat-like wings heading out into the wasteland. She was instantly swept up in the wild wind and hurled into the air. Bolt then rushed inside slamming the doors shut behind him. He smashed the orb over Twilight’s head restoring her magic and freeing her from Vesper’s influence. Twilight’s horn glows a light pink as her powers were returned to her. The dark roots smothering her mind weathered up and allowed Twilight to think freely. Coming to her senses she noticed her vision became blurry as her now clear sight was obstructed by the glasses she no longer needed. Bolt took the eyewear from her nose and asked.

“Better?”
Twilight’s sight became clear and her horn once again was able to tap into her power.

“Much. Thank….”

Bolt interrupted the alicorn with an outburst.
“Tell me how amazing I am and how screwed you would have been without me later. Vesper’s on her way back.”

Twilight gave an annoyed huff and took a fighting stance. The grand doors slam open as Vesper enters her dress torn asunder revealing her cutie mark. The mark upon her flank was a red summoning circle with a heart and a triangle running through the center. The vampress was angered stomping her hoofs across the threshold. Her voice carried an astonishing amount of authority.

“You dare enter my home uninvited. Your disposition drips disrespect. By the end of this hour I’ll have you kissing my hoofs begging for my favor.”

Twilight fires off a beam of magical energy towards Vesper along with a retort.

“I don’t think so Vesper. You’re evil magic is no match for our teamwork and friendship. You’re alone Vesper. You will fall like all the others.”
The black unicorn was hit by Twilight's assault and fell to the ground her fringe falling over one of her eyes.

“Not quite she remarked.” As the tribal totem in the shape of a skull around Vesper’s neck begun to glow. The magical item was causing the corpses that littered Vesper’s foyer to rise and begin moaning. Vesper slowly pushed herself to her feet as her undead army rises to do her bidding. Bolt’s jaw hung wide open not at the dead rising but rather Twilight’s comment.

“Dear Celestia! Even your trash talking is lame. Friendship teamwork? Geez Twi. You’re making me feel more sick then the stench of the corpses.” Bolt gave a mighty roar as he spewed forth a sea of fire. The wall of flames ignited the walking corpses but did nothing to slow them down. Twilight now extremely annoyed shouted at Bolt for not thinking ahead.

“Great job. Just what I wanted the corpses trying to kill us are now on fire.” She scalded giving a massive heaping of sarcasm along with her remark.