• Published 26th Oct 2016
  • 316 Views, 1 Comments

Dragon Blues: Vesper's Vengance - Bit-Bolt



Twilight Sparkle has had her magic stolen by a blood thirsty vampress known as Vesper. Desperate to reclaim her magic she seeks out help from a dragon she's read about that can move at impossible speeds.This is a tragic tale of high adventure.

  • ...
 1
 316

One Last Dance

The battle between Bolt and Vesper raged on as they traded swift slashes and beautiful bites. The blood of both the undead and the magical reptile painted the stairway they were doing battle on. Bolt slides back ripping his claw from Vesper’s leg donning a sadistic smile.

“Yeah! Now I’m feeling it. It’s been too long since I’ve had this much fun.”

Vesper lowered her head giving a light bow to her partner.

“See I told you. It’s been far too long since our last waltz. Now let us dance.” She instructed as her fangs bite down upon her soft lips.

Vesper’s figure explodes into a swarm of black bats screeching as they flutter behind the dragon. The bats gather and Vesper’s body reforms. Having caught the dragon unaware she opens her mouth wide as her long ivory fangs sink into the dragon’s scales. After breaking though the dragon’s thick hide her fangs penetrate his veins drawing in blood. As Vesper tastes the crimson river of blood flowing within the dragon’s body she lets out a sensual moan. Her devious desire only grows louder as each moan after the other was more screeching and sinful than the last. Bolt begun to stagger feeling weak while Vesper drew pleasure from the liquid that kept him living. He wrapped his tail around her neck securing it tightly. He then pulled the vampress off in a single strong motion, similar to the manner one would remove a leech. He then slams Vesper overhead into the ground. The tile beneath her cracks while she licks her lips after swallowing the ill-gotten blood.

“Just as fiery as ever after all these years.” Vesper remarked rolling into her front feet. Her lavish dress torn and her beautiful body battered and bruised. It wasn’t long before Vesper’s wounds closed themselves up healing the scaring. Twilight had now returned and was about to hand the orb containing her magic to Vesper. Bolt knew there’d be no stopping Vesper if she could add alicorn magic to her own unholy power. He quickly snatched up the orb from Twilight and waved it around taunting Vesper.

“Yo! You want this so bad come and get it.” He stated as he blasted off so fast he absolutely destroyed the sound barrier. The resulting sonic boom knocked both Vesper and Twilight off their feet. The dragon exploded out the doors and started to circle the manor about a hundred times a second. The dragon quickly became a blue whirlwind circling the manor.