• Published 29th Jun 2012
  • 1,274 Views, 8 Comments

Reunion of the Specialists - BioChemicalWolfGear



Specialists of Utopia seperate to create peace.

  • ...
7
 8
 1,274

Chapter 5: No Pain No Gain

‘Well…my daughter screwed me over…my “marefriend” or rape victim Rainbow has not yet come to see me…And I’m stuck in the Canterlot dungeons…Well at least I have an entertainment system that hasn’t failed me…or at least the data was still saved so I can have some fun I guess.’

Cole sits in his cell. He is alone since not many ponies even think of turning to crime. Then again he couldn’t think of anyone other than him to launch an attack on Canterlot…Not that he was attacking but his force was rather unjustly destroyed.

“Cole?” Said a very VERY familiar voice. Cole spun his head around from looking at the ground to looking to his left where he saw Rainbow Dash accompanied by two guards and princess Celestia.

“R-Rainbow?”

“John Cole.” Said Celestia sternly. “You have disturbed the peace of my kingdom and caused unrest in Canterlot and Ponyville…I have already punished you for your crimes and your death served as your punishment for the unrest in Ponyville. But your latest action requires punishment. And since death is easily avoidable for you…” Her tone grew sad. “We will have to torture you.”

“WHAT!?” Exclaimed Rainbow Dash.

“After your punishment you will be watch over by miss Rainbow Dash. Two guards will be around you at all times and Nano Swarm is to stop by and check up on you.”

“W-with me?”

“Yes with you Rainbow Dash.” Said Celestia on a lighter note. “You’ve had more experience dealing with his antics and no one else is more qualified to make sure he doesn’t get into trouble.”

“Y-yes princess!” Said Rainbow saluting her.

“Now…I must go do something I haven’t done in a long time.” Her horn glows and Cole is lifted off the ground.

The guards open up the cell door and Cole is levitated through it and into the cell block. Celestia carries him through old iron doors at the very end of the long hallway. The guards stay back and guard the door while Rainbow listens carefully. Only to hear the muffled voices of Cole.

‘It’s ok Celestia…I’m a soldier.’ Several moments of silence. Then a very clear blood curdling scream.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nano Swarm found herself in the company of Twilight Sparkle. She figured out how to make sunglasses and put them on her face in place of just a black piece of fabric covering her eyes. She looked a lot more bad ass…But it was comical to see her wearing sunglasses at night. They were in Nano’s guest room. And the night has not yet surrendered to the sun.

“So Nano tell me more about technology.”

“It’s not for ponies and if I were to start telling you about it you wouldn’t understand.”

“Please? I want to know more about Utopia!”

“Utopia is also called the fortress of the sun. And it is more regal than Celestia…”

“Wow.”

“Imagine being in the presence of the spirit of the sun rather than the alicorn princess…Then again it sounds less amazing. Utopia is light…Not just the sun but the bringer of fortune and light. Utopia chooses children who have had hardships and their pasts shaped them into who they are today.”

“Wait? What? So Utopia has. Some mind of its own? Well I got that but does it really think?”

“It is a city that’s able to not only think and solve problems…But it’s also able to see everything. Utopia knows more about all universes than we specialists do. It will not just simply give us the answers though. We have to find them out on our own.”

“So what exactly does it know?”

“Everything. Any question that can be answered it already knows the answer to.”

“I would really like to meet it.” Said Twilight brightly. Nano Swarm looked into her eyes and saw a curious young mare. She could only imagine how cute she would look as a filly with the amount of curiosity she has…No wonder Celestia likes her so much.

“Twilight.”

“Yea?”

“I could kiss you right now.” Nano Swarm held a mischievous smile while Twilight backed away.

“W-what?”

“Oh never mind.”

“Umm…OOOOKEeeeeyyyyyy” She backed away a bit. ‘d’aww’

“Twi? Did I say something wrong?” Nano sounded on the verge of tears.

“W-what? Oh Nano I’m sorry!”

“It’s ok.” She said in a completely normal tone…LIKE NOTHING WAS WRONG!

“Wait you where just-!”

Twilight was interrupted by the door being swung open by Rainbow Dash.

“GUYS!”

“Rainbow what’s wrong?”

“CELESTIA’S TORTURING COLE!”

“W-what? No Celestia would never!”

“She is!”

“She is.” Said Nano nonchalantly.

“W-what?” Stuttered Rainbow. “Y-you know? And you’re not doing anything!”

“Cole had it coming to him. Besides Celestia could do things to him that would make torture look like a way out.” They both gasped in shock.

“N-Nano…” Said Twilight in horror. “H-he’s your father.”

“He also broke two laws and disturbed the peace…The first law was punishable by death in our world…AI soldiers. The second was building ships with Nanobots…Eventually they would consume the entire planet they were set to build ships on. If I didn’t subdue him his army would have eaten Equestria in order to defeat his enemies.”

“N-no.” Said Rainbow.

“I’m sorry Rainbow he has to be punished…Just remember he isn’t a bad person. He forgot the facts of Nanotech after a long time away from it…Well actually he hasn’t known much about Nanotech at all. He only just got it when he met you so he hasn’t been able to learn all the laws and restrictions required for nanotechnology.”

“S-so it’s all a misunderstanding?”

“No…He did disturb the peace…And he did stab you.”

“…” Rainbow says nothing and begins to find the ground very interesting.

“Rainbow…I’ve been in his mind. And I’ve seen enough of yours to understand…Twilight leave us.”

“Why? My friend is hurting and I want to-”

“GET OUT!” Shouts Nano Swarm, bringing Rainbow back to her senses and Twilight slowly backed out of the door.

“What the hay Nano!” Exclaimed Rainbow.

“You love Cole don’t you?”

Rainbow’s mind went blank, and so did her face. “…”

“You love him don’t you?” said Nano in a caring voice.

“…Yes.”

“He loves you.”

“N-no he doesn’t.”

“Rainbow I am Cole’s clone. Born of his DNA mixed with yours. I also have all of his memories of what happened here. I also have memories of his feelings toward you.”

“…” In this moment of silence Rainbow’s heart felt lighter and warmer.

“He loves you.”

“He does?”

“Yes.”

“What should I do? I-I’ve never asked a colt on a date before.”

“You won’t really need to with Cole. Just tell him he loves you and he’ll turn it into a joke…So kiss him before he says anything and he’ll make a cute joke.” Said Nano with a sly smile and a wink that was only noticeable with her head movement.

“What kind of cute joke?”

“I dunno maybe ‘It took you long enough baby.’ Or something like that. Then again if I’m right and he does say that hit him in the chest and say Nano said he’d say that.”

Rainbow chuckles. “Really?”

“Yea now go to him. Celestia’s almost done with him then he’s all yours.”

“Oh ponyfeathers! Cole’s being tortured! And I’m here doing nothing!”

“Shhhhhh. Just go. Don’t act on what Celestia has done…I’ll take care of that. Just go get yourself a boyfriend.” Said Nano with a caring smile.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the Canterlot torture chamber, Celestia uses her magic to make Cole feel the heat of the sun throughout his entire body. Of course his nerves are sending false data to his brain where its being processed as unimaginable pain, the magic is also keeping him awake and keeping his brain from being too overwhelmed from the pain. A normal man without honed magical protection from a goddess would have died from the injuries

“AAAAAAH PLEASE GAAAW STOP!”

“NO! IT PAINS ME TO DO THIS BUT BECAUSE OF WHAT YOU ARE IT HAS TO BE DONE!”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rainbow Dash and Nano Swarm speed passed Twilight who was waiting outside the door. Their destination was the torture chamber in Canterlot dungeons.

“How long will Cole last?” asked Nano

“I-I don’t know I’ve never seen him in pain before!” responded Rainbow.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“THIS WILL MAKE SURE YOU NEVER HURT MY PONIES AGAIN!”

“YOUR PONIES WILL NEED PROTECTION FROM YOU! YOU TIRANT!” Shouted Cole as waves of pain spread throughout his body.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They continue to speed down the halls of Canterlot castle. Servants and guards watch them sprint by. Worried looks appear on the servants faces. Some of the newer guards even join them in fear that hey are responding to a threat. They heard of the bipeds actions that ‘saved Equestria’ and they believed Nano to be in some form a hero.

“Ma’am. What’s going on?” Said a guard catching up to Nano Swarm’s right side.

“Return to your post! I have the situation under control!”

“Yes ma’am?”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“OH GOD WHY! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!”

“I-I’m sorry.” Celestia was on the brink of tears. It’s been nearly a thousand years when she had to do this. And she’s never brought this much pain to any of her subjects when they needed to be corrected.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“THIS IS A RESTRICTED-oof” Shouted a guard outside the dungeons, before Nano Swarm threw him against the wall and knocked him unconscious.

Rainbow hesitated for a moment to see if the guard was ok, only to have Nano pick her up and continue sprinting down the cobblestone steps into the dark dungeons below. She set Rainbow down and continued down the hall and found the great iron door with Cole’s screams coming out from the other side. The guards defending it moved to intercept her but she brought their heads together with force when they were in range.

“Rainbow hurry up!”

“Let’s go sa-” Rainbow was cut off with a hand holding her mouth closed.

“Rainbow under no circumstances will you enter that room before I do. And under no circumstances will you tell anyone what I’m about to do. Do you understand me?” Nano Swarm’s stern voice put fear into Rainbow and she was unable to nod in response…Or move.

‘AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH OH GOD!’

Nano Swarm took a fighting stance. Then she brought her hands in front of her and as if she were using an invisible force brought them upward…Then a crack and rip of flesh echoed throughout the room behind the iron doors…Silence…only to be accompanied by a sob. At which point Nano Swarm crashes the iron doors down with her foot.

Before them is Cole tied to a table…covered in his own blood and it was sprayed everywhere. Celestia was shaking in the corner horrified that she has done so much damage. Celestia looked toward them in shock and horror when she realized Rainbow Dash was with Nano…

“CELESTIA WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!” Screamed Rainbow.

“RAINBOW STAY HERE!” Shouted Nano as she ran up to the table holding down Cole.

Nano Swarm lifted her hands above his body and got to work with cleaning and sealing his wounds. Took about thirty seconds. When she was done Cole let fresh air in his lungs that he couldn’t breathe before with the amount of blood in his lungs.

“Ok Rainbow…Go to him.”

Rainbow dashed her way across the room and slammed head long into Cole as he sits up from being released from the straps. He was wearing his light combat armor but the upper body was removed. Rainbow and Cole sat there embracing each other. Nano Swarm had business to attend to however.

“Celestia…I’m disappointed.”

“I-I I’m sorry.” Celestia was tearing up in the corner. Rainbow hasn’t noticed the state of the sun princess yet.

“Celestia go to your quarters. Ignore the guards I had to get through to come here.”

“O-ok.”

Celestia starts to leave before Nano stops her and removes the blood from her coat.

“So you don’t scare anyone.”

“T-thank you Nano.” She said in a calmer voice. She starts to head back out but is stopped again. Nano points at Rainbow and Cole now deep in their own world…and each others lips.

Celestia could not believe her eyes.

“It took them this long to realize what they had.” Said Nano. “Run along child.”

Celestia would have been insulted if she hadn’t found Nano seemingly wiser and more powerful than her. She left at a brisk pace.

“Cole…”

“Rainbow.”

“You know I love you right?”

“Clearly…You’re into bestiality.”

“Shut up!”

“Its ok Rainbow…I’m into it to. And I love you too.”

“C-Cole?” He presses his lips to her and they go into a deep passionate kiss.

“Hey can I interrupt you guys for a moment?” Said Nano. They both look up at her.

“Sure shoot.” Responded Cole.

“Ok I want you to join in but only when you KNOW when you have too…” he looks confused.

“sure?”

Nano takes off her sun glasses. “Looks like Celestia’s been…” She puts them on. “Traumatized.”

Cole almost gasps but then. “YHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA” and completely startling Rainbow Dash.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Twilight paces outside Nano Swarm’s room. She sees Celestia trotting by.

“Celestia! I-I heard Rainbow said you tortured Cole. But I don’t believe it because you’re Celestia and Celestia would never do that.” She said reassuringly. It practically tore Celestia’s heart apart.

“I-I’m sorry Twilight. But it is true…I did cause harm to Cole.” She said sadly.

Twilight took a few moments to register what she said. “I’m so sorry Celestia. I didn’t know.” She looked at the ground ashamed.

“It’s ok my faithful student. This is my crime. Not yours.” She trotted away leaving a bewildered Twilight in her wake.

“What just happened?” Twilight spoke to herself. Nano Swarm came down the hall Celestia came from with Rainbow and Cole following close behind.

“Cole you’re ok!”

“Yea yea. I just need to sleep…Been a long day.”

“I’ll join you.” Said Rainbow. After getting a kiss on he cheek from Cole they headed into Nano’s room.

“Yea I don’t mind if you use that…Not like I sleep anyway.” Nano deadpanned as she follows Celestia.

“That was the point.” Said Cole after he collapsed on the large bed.

“So what happened?” Asked Twilight.

“Oh well I exploded in a bloody mess and Nano saved me. Then Rainbow the angel she is kissed me and now we’re dating I guess.”

“…” flabbergasted Twilight. “Dating?”

“Yep!” announced Rainbow as she kisses Cole again to prove her point.

“wow…That’s unexpected.”

“I thought so too…I thought she wouldn’t like me like that.” Said Cole.

“I didn’t think you felt the same way.” Said Rainbow.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Celestia was balling in her bed. Nano had some problems with the guards outside so it took a while for her to get in…By a while I meant two extra seconds.

“Celestia you really should give me free access to all area’s of the castle or the guards will end up finding black outs at random intervals through their shifts.”

“D-did you hurt them?”

“No just deactivated them…In a sense.”

“How?” Celestia took on a sterner tone but her tears still showed in her eyes.

“Made them unaware of time and in a way made them stand there unconscious.”

“I trust the state isn’t harmful?”

“It isn’t.”

“Good.”

“Celestia I want none of that ever again.” It was Nano’s turn to take on the stern approach.

“W-what?”

“You dare harm another creature and I will tare your heart out of your body. You will not torture another creature no matter where it came from! Do you understand me Celestia?” She said in a hostile tone.

“W-why are you-?”

“Because you’re not the only one who wants peace…But even I know that this was too far. You weren’t thinking clearly were you? You didn’t see the signs that what you did was all just misplaced rage or bias against a new creature? You live in a land of peace Celestia. Anything new that can disrupt that peace you take offence to. Cole was no exception in this matter.”

“…”

“I will raise the sun for you. Get some sleep. You need it. I’ll wake you late morning after I speak to Luna. She probably doesn’t know what happened yet.”

“…I’m sorry.”

“Sleep star child.” Said Nano in a motherly soft voice. “The sun will rise with me. And you will need your sleep. Don’t worry about those who you’ve hurt today. They will live and forget. I will make sure of it.”


(Well its well over 100 degrees...FUCK ILLINOIS!)