• Published 29th Jun 2012
  • 1,274 Views, 8 Comments

Reunion of the Specialists - BioChemicalWolfGear



Specialists of Utopia seperate to create peace.

  • ...
7
 8
 1,274

Chapter 2: The Reunion

The three figures stand in the castle court yard staring at each other…But Nano just stood there because she couldn’t see either princess in her current condition. Celestia and Luna both look at the two legged creature with pin prick eyes as its statement echoed through their head. They weren’t sure how to deal with this particular creature. Then Luna spoke up.

“C-creature! Leave Equestria immediately! You have no place here!” Luna was obviously afraid of Nano Swarm and the capsule; but as to why she couldn’t tell. The ponies never were so afraid of her before. Did she just look intimidating?

“Umm actually my goal was Equestria. I’m here for a reason and one you may not understand. Now can you help me find my bearings? I can’t see.” She said in a neutral tone. At this point Celestia got distracted and dropped the capsule on top of the creature.

“GOD DAMMIT!” screamed Nano Swarm as she lifts the capsule off her body. Terrifying the hell out of both princesses.

“I SWEAR IF YOU WEREN’T CELESTIA I WOULD KICK YOUR ASS!”

Celestia tilted her head in confusion. “Y-you know of me?”

“Of course. The wielder of the elements of harmony along side your sister.” She let the capsule stand on its own. “Though I only just chose to make an appearance because I want something from Equestria. Specifically from Canterlot.”

Celestia glared at her but she couldn’t tell because she could only feel the world a single meter around herself. “You can’t have anything from Equestria! Now leave before we seal you away!”

“You can’t fool me Celestia. I know that you have no control over the elements now. Though I don’t know what the current events are at the moment. Tell me did discord escape yet?”

“I said leave!”

“Really? And what will you do? Glow on me? The sun cannot harm a child of Utopia. I am one such child.” Nano said boastfully.

“BUT THE NIGHT CAN!” Called out Luna and she sent a navy blue beam at Nano Swarm.

It impacted her and she held her ground against the beam as it pushed her farther and farther back across the courtyard. Nano was fixed on the ground as she was being forced to slide across the gravel path and came to a halt when Luna was exhausted.

“Really? What have I done to deserve this treatment?”

Both princesses looked at her with raised eyebrows.

“Umm. You are human. You harm each other and you’ve harmed our ponies.” Said Celestia.

“No I didn’t! Who did I hurt?”

“Well not you but someone like you.”

“…What was his name.” Said Nano Swarm almost fearful.

“…John Cole.” Said Celestia.

“…Damn…Ok yea umm. Sorry about him. He’s my. Other.”

“Other? Surely you must be different creatures?” Said Luna.

“I’m his clone…” A long FUCKING moment of silence as the information sunk into both princesses.

“Y-you’re John Cole?” Said Celestia with rage slowly building in her.

“Not per say. Sure I have his DNA but technically I’m his daughter. Oh and fun fact Rainbow’s my mom!” She said with a smile and dramatically throwing her arms out into the open air.

“…R-Rainbow Dash?” Said Celestia.

“Yup! Oh and after about fifteen years of my life as a Utopian, Impulse the guy who made Utopia; found a memory storage device that allowed me to see my fathers’ last memories…He was quite fond of Rainbow Dash and he chose to clone himself. Only he gave it his brain activity and set his mind to be machine like so he could transfer his soul or something to me. Then I was formed into a human and infused with a lot of improvements so I could be the ultimate Nano Swarm controller. Oh and that’s my name Nano Swarm.”

“Whatever your business here I don’t want you to go near my little ponies!” shouted Celestia.

“Why not?”

“Because last time you were here humans became the image of evil! And I can’t blame them! Your father was evil by almost killing Rainbow Dash!”

“He didn’t almost kill her you know.”

Nano Swarm slammed her fists into the ground and the material started to be absorbed into her body and turned into nanobots. The new microscopic machines spread out quickly so she could see more of the world around her. Soon she developed a sensory device with the nanobots so she could see everything that they had a line of sight with. She could see Celestia and Luna both powering up spells to attack her.

“OH SHIT!” She said and then she thought. ‘Get me out of here!’

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The capsule speeds across the horizon at great speeds with Nano Swarm inside. The sky was turning lighter as the sun began to rise and ponies were starting to wake up. Some of them caught a comet whizzing by their homes in Canterlot or over another city state or town. Eventually the capsule found a distant land with a very eerie forest to rest in…Or crash in. The Everfree.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Boom*

Rainbow was woken by a strange and distant explosion. She shot up out of bed when she heard it expecting something dangerous trying to get at her. She calmed down when she noticed nothing in her room and she went outside to look around. Again nothing.

“…way to early.” She grumbled and went back to bed.

‘We sense something.’ A mini display popped up in her vision.

“Ugh not you! Ok what’s going on?”

‘Something powerful landed.’

“Powerful?” She said skeptically to the screen that haunts her vision.

‘Human’ At this Rainbow froze solid. She faltered and almost fell to the ground but corrected herself.

“H-human? L-like that thing that came out of that chamber thing?”

‘Possibly. This creature is defiantly powerful and strong with the readings.’

“Readings?” Rainbow questioned the box of text in her eye.

“Rainbow!” Yelled a lavender unicorn from below.

“Twilight?” Rainbow flew down to meet the lavender unicorn in question. “What’s up?”

“You heard the explosion too right? Well of course you did why else would you be up this early.” She said in matter of factually.

“Well yea. Where did it come from?”

“Well…The forest. I saw some blue trail coming from the forest and I thought that it might be whatever caused that explosion…were you talking to the swarm?”

That caught Rainbow off guard. “Y-yea they were saying something about what it was.”

“W-what?! What did it say?”

“Umm possibly that it was…Human.”

‘not going to tell her about the chamber yet?’ Rainbow didn’t respond to the Swarm message.

“H-human?” Twilight said fearful. “You wake the others and explain the situation! I’ll write to Celestia!”

“On it!”

Twilight sprints to the library and Dash goes to wake up Fluttershy and Applejack first.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nano Swarm exits the capsule and looks around. She’s in the Everfree forest and finds the forest having a very creepy aura. She’s able to ignore it but she can tell that a pony might end up being afraid of this forest. She finds a clearing and starts to absorb the material of the forest.

“Ah yes this is. WHAT I CAME FOR!” A crater starts to form around her as she hovers in the air with her swarm moving about to rip matter from the ground and into her bones. Teleporting it from the place it once called home to a highly condensed chamber inside her body.

A minute goes by and she already takes in enough material to cut down a mile of the forest area.

“Ah yes that…Was good.” She said with a pleased groan. Her Nanobots began to create even more so she can see around her better than before. She found every detail about the forest fascinating as her vision widened to the point she could see outside the forest.

“R-Rainbow Dash?” Said Nano Swarm with surprise when she felt a fast creature flying across Ponyville with a slower one behind her heading to another location. “Futtershy?”

Nano Swarm got noticeably giddy.

“MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!” She screamed as she shot off into the sky with the biggest grin on her face and started to fly in Rainbow’s direction. The golden capsule followed her close behind with a blue trail.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rainbow was heading toward Applejack’s after getting Fluttershy to go to get Rarity and Pinkie. She heard some sort of scream coming from the forest and when she looked at it she saw a black dot speeding toward her at a really fast pace.

“-OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!”

*Crash*

The creature smashed into Rainbow Dash and carried her in the direction of Ponyville. Before Rainbow could register what just happened the creature spoke.

“HI RAINBOW I’M YOUR DAUGHTER NANO SWARM!”

“W-WHAT?!” She shouted in confusion and they both stopped mid air. Nano Swarm let go of Rainbow and they both hovered next to each other examining each other. Rainbow spoke up first between their long silence.

“J-John?”

“Close. I’m his daughter.”

“W-what? He had a daughter?!?!”

“Well with you actually.” She said with a sheepish smile. Rainbow’s mouth would have hit the floor if she wasn’t flying.

“W-with me?”

“Yea I’m born with a mix of his DNA and yours. So basically I’m a clone of his but because of your genes I became a girl! Pretty neat huh?”

“…” Rainbow was at a lose for words.

“This might help. You’re my mom!”

“B-but where were you then? I-I saw you in the chamber thing and you broke out!”

“Yea and I was saved by the Utopians! My name is Nano Swarm and I am the nanobot specialist!”

“Specialist?”

“Yea I’m a specialist with Nanotech and I came to see you after about sixty or so years of going to dimension to dimension to save people and ponies alike!”

“Wait you’re not here to…hurt us right? It sounds like your not bu-“

“No Rainbow and if I was here to hurt anyone you’d be dead by now.” She dead panned.

“…oh…So what now?”

“Oh I’m going to bunk with you for a while.”

“W-what?!?!”

“Yea I’m staying with you for now. Well at least until the princess stops hunting me that is.”

“Wait WHAT DID YOU DO?”

“She took my capsule out of orbit before I could think of a way to contact you guys without scaring you.” The capsule caught up finally and hovered next to them. “See I came in this thing.”

“I-its big…”

“Did you say that to daddy?” She said mischievously.

Rainbow blushed crimson red and retorted. “N-NO! WE NEVER DID THAT!”

“Just checking. Lets go home now. Capsule return to the Everfree landing site. If someone goes to check then they need to at least find something or they’ll panic.”

“W-wait! You have to go back to the place where you crashed or something because I’m supposed to go check that out right now! And the princesses are coming…”

“Oh…This’ll be fun.” She shoots off back toward the landing zone…or crash zone.

After a few minutes of Rainbow watching Nano Swarm and the capsule fly off back to the forest she snaps out of her trance when the screen pops up in her eyes again.

‘She’s scary powerful.’

“What do you mean?”

‘She tells the truth when she said you’d be dead by now if she wanted to cause harm.’

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Celestia paces in the throne room with Luna sitting deep in thought about what to do about this new threat.

“I-I need to warn Twilight.” Said Celestia worried for Twilight’s safety.

*pop*

Luna looks over at Celestia where a scroll appeared before Celestia. Celestia hesitantly picked it up and started to read out loud.

“Dear Princess Celestia.

This morning in Ponyville a large explosion woke many ponies up. We believe it came from the Everfree forest. But that’s not all. We believe that the whatever made that explosion is a human. I ask for you and your sister Luna to come to Ponyville and help us resolve the issue if indeed it is a human.

Your Faithful Student,

Twilight Sparkle.”

Celestia looked at Luna with a blank expression and Luna just nodded and they ran off to the barracks to round up guards.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Gaw just sitting here is boring…” Said Nano Swarm getting impatient. “When’s Rainbow getting here with her friends?”

Just then some bushes began to shake and a creature comes out of the thick jungle growth. “…What the fuck?”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rainbow and Fluttershy wait for Twilight at the forest edge and when Twilight finally reaches them she explains the situation.

“All right girls. You remember John Cole? Well we have reason to believe he’s back.”

There were gasps from all of the ponies except Rainbow.

“Actually Twilight.” Said Rainbow “Um just a few minutes ago the human came over to me. Well she flew over. Without wings or a device to make her fly I think. And it was a girl. She said she is my daughter.”

“W-what?” Said everyone in unison.

“Yea she called herself Nano Swarm. She also called herself some sort of specialist or Utopian.”

“Well where is she now?”

“I told her to meet us in the Everfree since we were all going there anyway.”

“Good. Now we should wait for the-“

“Twilight Sparkle!” Said a regal voice from above them.

They look up and see a chariot carrying Celestia and another one carrying Luna. Both with solar and lunar guards pulling each chariot.

“Twilight Sparkle. We are happy to see thou with friends.” Said Luna with a smile.

“Thank you Luna.” She and her friends bowed.

“Elements. I have grave news.”

“Nano Swarm already made her appearance princess. She’s Rainbow Dash’s daughter.”

“S-so she’s here?” Said Celestia worried.

“I told her to meet us in the forest where she landed.” Said Rainbow.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nano Swarm was occupied with a Manticore. It was trying to beat her and eat her but it couldn’t because Nano Swarm’s flesh was thick enough so nothing can penetrate it. Also poison doesn’t work against something that had no blood to pump it with.

“You can give up you know?” She said to the creature who was still trying to cut her after she pinned it to the ground by sitting on it. Thanks to her weight she was able to keep it on the ground without any trouble.

*Roar!*

“OH DON’T YOU DARE GET SNUTTY WITH ME!” It faltered for a moment. “That’s better.”

Then more rustling from the bushes. A group of ponies and the princesses came out of the jungle growth and saw the crater were no life existed. It looked more like a plain more than anything and at the center was Nano Swarm on top of a Manticore.

“HAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIII!” She called out. “Hey Fluttershy? Can you tell me how to get him out of here?”

Fluttershy froze for a moment then whispered. “G-get off of him first.” She said and hood behind her mane.

“Oh ok.” Nano Swarm got off. And it got up and ran off. “Hey it worked.”

The group was surprised when she was able to hear Fluttershy from the center of the crater. And the crater was not small by any means. It was a good thirty feet wide…ok that is small for a crater but it still was big enough so that if one whispered across it you wouldn’t be able to hear them.

“Whoa how did you know what she said?” Said Rainbow.

“Oh I’m blind so I have to use the Swarm to see around me. They also can read air so I can find out what someone says even if I’m not close enough to hear them.”

“NANO SWARM!” Said Celestia. “I WILL MAKE SURE YOU CAUSE NO HARM TO MY PONIES!” She yells out. “Guards!”

Then a group of armored ponies swooped down from above and came out of the trees on all sides of Nano Swarm. The capsule shot off into the sky back into space while it left Nano Swarm to defend herself.

“Really this is what you plan on fighting me with?” she said as she saw the group surrounding her on all sides.

“SURENDER NANO SWARM!” Called out princess Luna.

“Umm no. I’ve got some stuff to do and I don’t have time to spend in jail. However Princess. We can come to an agreement if you want. As you know I can fight you and your sister without any real challenge. And I would like to make it easy for you. So I won’t harm any of your little ponies as long as you don’t bother me while I work to save your universe from collapse.”

Celestia and Luna look at each other with confusion. Then Luna speaks up. “Thou promises that no ponies will come to harm? Prove this then!”

“Well proving it is difficult…Umm how about his. You give me a guest room at the castle and I won’t harm anyone.”

Celestia and Luna glare at her. “What? That’s the best I can really do. Other than that I could stay with Rainbow. Who happens to be my mom.”

“Can you prove that I’m your mother?” Said Rainbow.

“…Yes actually.” She shoots up into the air at an alarming rate. Then she’s at the level of the clouds and shoots downward quickly so that a cone forms around her as she dives. Then…

*BOOM*

A sonic boom. Only the rainbow that accompanies her across the sky was weak and see through. The cone in front of her also had rainbow colors to it so most of the rainbow trail came from that. Then Nano Swarm swooped down in front of Rainbow Dash while still doing the Rainboom and she slammed into the ground on both feet. It forced some dirt into the air and shook the ground.

“Your sonic Rainboom is a genetic ability. Because of the fact I have your DNA I get the ability too. But since I’m mostly human the Rainboom is pretty weak so it isn’t as beautiful as yours.”

“I-I-I-I-I what?” Stammered Rainbow. Everyone else had pin prick eyes and open mouths. Even the stone faced guards were flabbergasted.

“So…Can I stay with Rainbow?”