• Published 19th Oct 2016
  • 389 Views, 15 Comments

EquestriaBound Girls 2: The Journey for the Eight Magical Melodies - Lucky Ness



The Mane Seven and the Chosen Four have to beat Giygas after he arrives in the Equestria Girls world.

  • ...
3
 15
 389

Sugar Cube Corner (Pinkie's Sanctuary)

"Where's that light switch?" Pinkie asks as she feels around for the light switch. "Ah, there it is." She says as turns the lights on.

"I'm going to go find some sprinkles. You know, so I can use my magic, in case it will be needed."

"Wait, magic?" Jeff asks skeptically as Pinkie starts rummaging in a cupboard.

"Yeah, we all have some form of magic in us. Mine makes sweets explode when I throw them." Pinkie turns towards Ness. "Your friends don't know about magic?" She asks as she finds a package of sprinkles within the cupboard she was looking through.

"Where we come from, magic doesn't exist. The closest thing we've got is Psionics." Ness says as everyone except for Twilight stares at him in confusion. "That's a fancy word for psychic abilities." He explains. "Now, my friends and I will support you as much as possible, bu we thin that it's a good idea for you seven to take on the guardians, seeing as they're guarding YOUR Sanctuaries. Now then, Pinkie, where do you-" Ness is cut off by Pinkie running towards the back room.

"In here! This is where I do the baking!" She says as she runs right into Mrs. Cake. "Oh, Mrs. Cake! I didn't mean to wake you. We're just here to-"

"I've been waiting for you, Pinkie. This is your Sanctuary, but it's mine now. Take it from me, if you dare."

"Uh, Mrs. Cake? Are you feeling alright?"

"She's under Giygas's influence! We're going to have to fight our way past her! Poo! We need a Brainshock!" Ness says.

"Sure, Ness. PSI BRAINSHOCK α!"

Mrs. Cake suddenly starts acting crazy. "Pinkie, I can't let you get in there!" She charges towards Fluttershy.

"Pinkie! The sprinkles!" Rainbow yells towards Pinkie.

"Yeah, but."

"No, buts. She looks like she seriously wants to hurt someone, and it doesn't matter to her who it is."

"PSI PARALYSIS!" Ness screams, as Mrs. Cake suddenly stops moving. "I've made her Numb and unable to move. Quick, we can return her to her senses if we defeat her."

"But-"

"Poo and I can heal her if we have too, Pinkie!"

"Okay." Pinkie pours some sprinkles into her hand and throws them at her employer. They explode as soon as they touch Mrs. Cake. It doesn't take to many tosses to defeat her, Pinkie barely used a fourth of the canister. Everyone gathers around the unconscious form of Mrs. Cake as Ness and Poo kneel beside her.

"You can heal her, right?" Pinkie asks.

"Oh, sure. But I think I'll let Poo handle this. He's the better healer." Everyone looks at Poo.

Poo places two fingers against Mrs. Cakes forhead. "PSI HEALING Ω!" He says as his fingers get engulfed in a pale green light and Mrs. Cake starts to stir from her unconsciousness. "The rest of you go ahead. It will take a little while to fully revive her." He points towards the doorway to the kitchen. "You go get your first Melody."

The group enters the kitchen, and almost instantly, Pinkie's Melody stone starts to respond to the energy of the place by playing a portion of a short melody about finding music before absorbing the energy of the place.

"I think we've got it." Ness says as he turns towards Pinkie. "Now let's go check on your employer."

Author's Note:

I originally planned to have a human version of Pinkamena (yes, THAT Pinkamena) be the guardian of this sanctuary, but scrapped the idea to keep the story enjoyable for everyone. And then I planned to use a cake monster, as a reference to Pinkie's statement at the beginning of The Friendship Games ("Did a giant cake monster cover all of the cakes in the world with CAKE!"). I eventually decided on Mrs. Cake, Pinkie's employer, to make it more personal for her.
SM64 Color Code:
Celestia:
8107EC40 FFB4
8107EC42 8C00
8107EC38 FFB4
8107EC3A 8C00
8107EC20 6E00
8107EC22 9500
8107EC28 6E00
8107EC2A 9500
8107EC50 FFFF
8107EC52 FF00
8107EC58 FFFF
8107EC5A FF00
8107EC70 FFB4
8107EC72 8C00
8107EC68 FFB4
8107EC6A 8C00
8107EC80 FFFF
8107EC82 FF00
8107EC88 FFFF
8107EC8A FF00
8107ECA0 DC00
8107ECA2 FF00
8107EC98 DC00
8107EC9A FF00