• Published 19th Oct 2016
  • 389 Views, 15 Comments

EquestriaBound Girls 2: The Journey for the Eight Magical Melodies - Lucky Ness



The Mane Seven and the Chosen Four have to beat Giygas after he arrives in the Equestria Girls world.

  • ...
3
 15
 389

Preparations

"Are we ready?" Ness asks his fellow Chosen.

Ness had already written a note before going to find his friends, as an explanation to his mother where he had gone. Now Ness and his friends stand before the mirror that functions as a portal to Twilight's world.

The others look at one another before turning to Ness and nodding.

"Let's go, Ness." Paula says with certainty.

The group of four friends step into the portal.

Twilight and her friends were standing in front of Canterlot High, waiting by the portal for Ness to arrive. Everyone had dressed warm, seeing as it was a cold night.

"How long does it take to tavel through a portal?"

"Rainbow Dash! Ness told us to be ready. It would only make sense that he would want to be prepared as well."

"We're being invaded by an evil alien from his universe, Rarity. You'd think he'd want to hurry."

"I did hurry."

Everyone turns to see Ness and his friends standing in front of the base of the Wondercolts statue. "I had to pick up Paula and Jeff, and wait for Poo here to teleport to my house." Ness turns to Twilight. "So, Twilight, could I see the stone you found."

"Uh, about that. We were just talking, and found out that each of us has a similar stone." Twilight and the other girls each pull out a stone that matches their respective skin colors. "You said it was a variant of something called a Sound Stone?"

"I did. But I believe that these are a special variety known as Melody Stones. Each one of these stones is a portion of one of these." Ness pulls out the Sound Stone. "This is a Sound Stone. It collects the energy of places that you would find peaceful and secure, or a place that's special to you. These places are called Sanctuaries, and there energy is usually absorbed in the form of a short melody, hence the name of those stones."

"Places that are special to us, huh? Oh, like Sugar Cube Corner?! That place is very important to me!" Pinkie Pie exclaims.

"Exactly."

"GREAT! Let's go!" Pinkie starts running towards Sugar Cube Corner.

"Wait! I wasn't-" Pinkie is long gone before Ness can even finish his sentence. "Finished." Ness finishes. "We've got to catch up to her. She doesn't realize that she's walking into a trap." Ness turns towards the others. "Every Sanctuary I encountered was guarded by a being of intense strength and power. Giygas has probably set up a guardian at each of the Sanctuaries in this world."

"Ness, I can give you and your friends a ride to Sugar Cube Corner," Rainbow Dash says. "I can't let my friend walk into a trap."

"Actually, I have a faster way to get there. Anyone who wants to join me should stand behind Poo." Twilight, Sunset, Fluttershy, and Rainbow stand close in a single file line behind Poo, while Applejack and Rarity decide to drive. "Good, we'll see you two there. PSI TELEPORT β!"

The group of eight friends quickly get lost in the swirling vortex of motion and end up in front of Sugar Cube Corner, just as Pinkie arrives at the front door.

"Hey, guys! You sure travel quickly!" Pinkie notices the nauseous look on her friends' faces. "Hey, are you okay?"

"I'll get back to you on that, Pinkie, right after my stomach catches up to me." Rainbow replies, feeling queasy.
Pinkie and the Chosen Four wait for Twilight and the others to recover from the side effects of teleportation. Ness decides to take the opportunity to tell Pinkie about the Sanctuary guardians. "Remember that the guardian could be anything. You may even have to fight a friend or loved one." Ness says, finishing his explanation just as Rarity and Applejack arrived in Applejack's truck.

Ness pulls out a few weapons including some bats, frying pans, and a bunch of scientific looking guns. "Everyone take a weapon. The guardians will be quite powerful, so you'll want something to protect yourselves with." Rainbow tentatively picks up a bat and gives a practice swing, while the others consider each weapon. Twilight and Sunset each grab one of the guns, and Pinkie and Rarity each pick up a frying pan.

"Yah ahn't gonna arm yourself, sugar cube?" Applejack asks Fluttershy as she reaches down to pick up a bat.

"I'm fine." Fluttershy responds. "I'll just let you girls handle the fighting."

"Everybody ready?" Ness asks. Everyone nods. "Good. Now how do we get in?"

Pinkie pulls out a key. "I've got a key." The Chosen Four stare at the her questioningly. "What? I work here."

Pinkie unlocks the door and the group heads inside.

Author's Note:

SM64 Color Code:
Cadence:
8107EC40 0000
8107EC42 5100
8107EC38 0000
8107EC3A 5100
8107EC20 0035
8107EC22 0000
8107EC28 0035
8107EC2A 0000
8107EC50 FF59
8107EC52 9F00
8107EC58 FF59
8107EC5A 9F00
8107EC80 FF59
8107EC82 9F00
8107EC88 FF59
8107EC8A 9F00
8107ECA0 FF00
8107ECA2 FF00
8107EC98 FF00
8107EC9A FF00
8107EC70 FFFF
8107EC72 0000
8107EC68 FFFF