• Published 3rd Nov 2016
  • 1,368 Views, 12 Comments

[DATA EXPUNGED] - rpp4d2



"Don't let them see me. Don't let them find me. If they do, everything is lost... Do you trust me, Miss Sparkle?"

  • ...
3
 12
 1,368

Mission Brief : File - CB-87-MTF-B-7-231

Identifying Security Clearance

...

Security Clearance : Level 3

Class : Mobile Task Force

Squad : Beta - 7 (Maz Hatters)

Welcome, Agent Anthony Williams.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Initiating Mission Brief : All sectors stay alert. Massive containment breach. Sector W-3, Floors 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 are to be put in quarantine A.S.A.P. All personnel are to evacuate Sector W-3 immediately. All M.T.F. Units dispatched. Your mission is to contain any and every SCP that is out of their designated areas.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

List of escaped SCPs :

SCP - 049 / A.K.A. The Plague Doctor.

Object Class : Euclid

Any and every physical contact with SCP - 049 is strictly forbidden. Physical contact with SCP - 049 will result in immediate death, followed by reanimation, as a SCP - 049 - 2.

SCP - 049 Is to be contained into his cell, as soon as possible, and is to be restrained from any and every form of physical contact.

SCP - 049 - 2 Are to be killed, and the bodies are to be taken to autopsy.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

SCP - 079 / A.K.A. Old A.I.

Object Class : Euclid

SCP - 079 is belived to be the cause of this breakout. SCP - 079 has mysteriously disappeared from his cell during the breakout, most likely with the aid of SCP - 682.

SCP - 079 is to be disconnected from our systems, and placed back into his cell A.S.A.P.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

SCP - 106 / A.K.A. The Old Man.

Object Class : Keter

SCP - 106's containment is a priority. No physical contact allowed at any circumstances. Any sign of corrosion is to be immediately reported to the staff members and M.T.F. Superiors. Do not attempt to chase after him alone.

SCP - 106 is to be lured into a specific containment area. Recommended lure subject is a D-Class personnel.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

SCP - 173 / A.K.A. The Sculpture

Object Class : Euclid

All personnel are to mantain direct eye contact with SCP - 173. At least 3 people are to watch him, and warn each other whenever they blink. In case eye contact is broken, SCP - 173 will most likely kill it's victims by breaking their necks, or suffocation.

In case SCP - 173 is found by an M.T.F. Unit, SCP - 173 is to be put in a containment cage immediately.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

SCP - 682 / A.K.A. Hard-to-destroy Reptile

Object Class : Keter

In case SCP - 682 is found, all units must be immediately warned, and the area sealed immediately.

No containment required, SCP - 682 is to be immediately destroyed. All weaponry are to be used. In case weapons are unable to destroy him, try causing the maximum amount of damage possible, and wait for other units to arrive and aid in the battle.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

SCP - 714 / A.K.A The Jade Ring

Object Class : Safe

During the breakout, SCP - 714 was lost. It is unknown who (or what) took it. In case it is found by a staff member, they may or may not wear it, seeing it's effects can make a human exhausted, and reduce their speed. However, it also grants psychological defenses, as well as immunity to toxins, although effects will apply in case the ring is removed.

Containment should be easy. The ring merely has to be kept in a pocket, and used only if extremely necessary.

...

...

...



I woke up. Not the weirdest dream I had, especially because I work at the foundation.

After blinking a few times I tried to think of what happend in the dream...

...I was at the foundation... There was a containment breach... Everyone was fighting the escaped SCPs... I fell into a machine... It wasn't a regular machine, it was a new SCP... I don't remember the name very well... My mind is blurry... I woke up... There were ponies. Talking ponies... And then one of them came closer to me. I was tired. I fell unconscious...

"Oh, so you're awake." A voice said.

I quickly looked to my side, and saw a lavender unicorn, with wings too. I was in a room made out of blue crystals, and beside her was a reptilian creature I couldn't identify...

All I remembered was shouting from the surprise, running away, hitting my head on something, then falling unconscious again.

All I could mutter before dozing off was something like : "...This is going to be a long day..."

Then everything went black again.

Author's Note:

My new story! Yay!

So, this one is going to be a crossover with the SCP Foundation, so it's obviously going to be rated "T".

Heck, it's the SCP Foundation we're talking about. "T" is as kid-friendly as it gets.

Still, I'm looking forward to writing this. This mission brief, as well as the first chapter will be posted on Halloween, and updated every two days. Hope you guys enjoy!