• Published 13th Oct 2016
  • 889 Views, 134 Comments

Yu-Gi-Oh! EQG 4: Nightmare's Awakening - Bahamut0



Burst Stream and Inferno did not return alone from Equestria. Nightmare Moon followed them and intends to bring eternal night to the human world. And she has great interest in Burst Stream.

  • ...
5
 134
 889

Duel 3: Dark Dreams

As the day was winding down, Burst caught Nightshade while she was heading home. "If you want to hang out again sometime, here's my number!" Nightmare smiled but came to a shocking realization! She had no phone, no house, she didn't have anything!

'Okay! I have to make up a good cover! Maybe he'll buy it!', Nightmare thought to herself. "Um, Burst? I don't have a phone. Or a place to call home either."

"Don't you have a family?", Burst asked. Nightmare's mind flashed back to when she and Luna were banished to the moon. It would seem weird to her, but she considered Luna her mother. She was created by her envy of Celestia.

"I'm afraid not."

"Well....my house has an extra bed. I can see if my mom is alright with you staying. How does that sound?" Nightmare could barely contain herself as she gave Burst a hug that nearly crushed him!

"Thank You!"

"Glad you're happy. Now could you please release me before I lose all my breath?"

"Sorry! Got a bit carried away there!", Nightmare said with a slight blush. Burst called his mom to see if it would be alright if she could stay for a bit. His mom agreed, so Burst took her home with him.

"Let me know if you need anything.", Burst said. As the day drew to a close, Burst hit the shower and got ready for bed. "Good night Nightshade."

"Sweet dreams Burst.", Nightmare said. 'I know I'll be seeing you a lot then.' And she was true to her word. As Burst dreamed, Nightmare watched him. She saw the duels he fought, and the villains he defeated. And she also saw how much he loved Celestia. 'Looks like he has a real relationship with her. I can't wait to make him mine! When I rule this world under eternal night, I'll have him by my side.'

Meanwhile with Dark Ice...

Dark Ice had tracked Sonata to where she lived. "Number 96: Dark Mist!", he cried as he summoned his monster. "Now my vengeance begins!". Inside the house, Sonata was looking over her deck when Jelly fish materialized. And from how he was fidgeting about, it looked like he was scared. "Easy Jellyfish! What's wrong?" She didn't have to wait long for an answer as Dark Mist sprang up from the shadows! "What the heck?! Let me go!", she cried as Dark Mist grabbed her, opened up the window and flew out to Dark Ice. "What do you want with me? And why do you look like Ace?"

"Sleep.", Dark Ice said as he used his new shadow powers to put her to sleep. "Ace will have no choice but to face me. If he ever wants to see his precious Sonata again!" Dark Ice then made a message for Ace. "All I need to do is wait for you. And use the right bait. Heh heh."