• Published 13th Oct 2016
  • 889 Views, 134 Comments

Yu-Gi-Oh! EQG 4: Nightmare's Awakening - Bahamut0



Burst Stream and Inferno did not return alone from Equestria. Nightmare Moon followed them and intends to bring eternal night to the human world. And she has great interest in Burst Stream.

  • ...
5
 134
 889

Final Duel: Burst vs Sombra! Round 2!

"I've been waiting for this moment ever since Duelist Kingdom Burst!", Sombra snarled. "I would be the king of this world if you didn't stand against me!"

"Jeez you're a sore loser! Now I have to kick your royal butt a second time.", Burst said with an annoyed look on his face. "Bring it on you royal pain!"

Burst: 8000
Sombra: 8000

"I've got the first move!", Sombra said. "I play Dark Contract with the Gate and Dark Contract with the Swamp King! Dark Contract with the Gate lets me add a D/D monster from my deck to my hand! And Dark Contract with the Swamp King lets me fusion summon a fiend-type fusion monster using monsters from my hand or field as materials! I fusion summon D/D/D Flame King Genghis!"

"My turn then. I draw! Perfect! I play Trade-In to discard a level eight monster and draw two new cards! Then I'll play Dragon Shrine to send a dragon-type monster from my deck to the graveyard! And since it was a normal monster, I get to send another dragon! Now I discard a card and activate the Melody of Awakening Dragon! Now I can add up to two dragons with 3000 or more attack and 2500 or less defense from my deck to my hand! Then I'll reveal the Blue Eyes White Dragon in my hand to special summon Blue Eyes Alternative White Dragon! Then I'll use his effect to destroy Flame King Genghis! I'll set a card and then end my turn."

"My tu-arrghh!", Sombra howled! He then looked at his life points. "How did I lose life points?! You didn't even attack!"

Burst: 8000
Sombra: 6000

"You should know that every contract has a price to pay. And your life points are the payment. Read your card text."

"Hmph!....I HAVE TO PAY 1000 LIFE POINTS EACH OF MY STANDBY PHASES?!", Sombra screamed as he read the contracts.

"You see. This is why we read contracts before signing."

"Silence! So what if I pay a couple life points? I don't care! As long as it brings me close to destroying you! I play another Dark Contract! Forbidden Dark Contract with the Swamp King! This lets me special summon a D/D/D monster from hand in defense mode, but its effects are negated! I choose D/D/D Dragon King Pendragon! Now Dark Contract with the Gate lets me add a D/D monster to my hand! And Dark Contract with the Swamp King lets me fusion summon a D/D/D monster by using monsters from my hand or by banishing monsters from my graveyard! I banish the two monsters in my graveyard to fusion summon another Flame King Genghis! Then I'll use Forbidden Contract's other effect and send two monsters to the graveyard to fusion summon Flame King Genghis! Then i normal summon D/D Lamia and tune her with my first Genghis to synchro summon Gust King Alexander! Then I'll set one card face down and end my turn."

"I draw! Now to end this! Say hello to an old friend Sombra! I play the spell card Harmony Absolute and send the Blue Eyes White Dragon in my hand to the graveyard to summon Blue Eyes Absolute Dragon! And now that he's on the field, he gians 300 attack for each monster in my graveyard. That boosts him by 1200 points! I'll use Alternative's effect to destroy Dragon King Pendragon! And I'll attack Genghis with Blue Eyes Absolute Dragon! Absolute Neutron Blast!"

"I activate my trap card! Dark Contract with the Witch! I send one D/D monster from my hand to the graveyard to destroy one card on the field! And I choose your Blue Eyes Absolute! Also all fiend-type monsters I control gain 1000 attack during your turn!" Soon a dark lightning bolt struck Blue Eyes, but he was still standing! "WHAT?!"

"Did you forget that Blue Eyes Absolute is unaffected by card effects? Now to take down your Flame King!"

"Aauugghhh!", Sombra howled as he took damage!

Burst: 8000
Sombra: 2800

"I draw! Wait what's happening to me?!"

"Did you forget about how binding your contracts are? Since it's your standby phase, you have to pay 1000 life points for each contract you have. And last I checked, three of them you had to pay 1000 and one you had to pay 2000. Your arrogance has led to your downfall your majesty.", Burst said with a false bow.

"How did I lose again?!"

"Because you fight for only yourself! But I fight for my friends, and that means I'm never alone! End this Blue Eyes! Absolute Neutron Blast!"

"NNNOOOOOO!!", Sombra screamed!

"Consider yourself dethroned!", Blue Eyes shouted as he fired a blast of energy that obliterated Sombra! When the dust cleared, not even his deck was left.

"Sorry about that interruption. So where were we?"

"Riiigghht about here.", Celestia said as she and Nightmare kissed Burst! "The part where the hero get the girl. Or in this case girls.", she said with a smile.

"Oh yeah."

"You know what comes next right?", Pinkie asked.

"Party time?"

"PARTY TIME!"