• Published 8th Jul 2012
  • 2,233 Views, 17 Comments

the dark story - punk_eclipse



resident evil and my little pony friendship is magic crossover.

  • ...
5
 17
 2,233

Exploration

Twilight was looking at the ground with a confused look, trying to figure out why she couldn't use her magic, Spike was on her back. Pinkie bouncing by her side.behind them were Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy.Rainbow Dash was looking at the environment, looking for other zombies.Futtershy was scared looking at the red sky, then at what was left of the buildings then at the ground, at Rainbow Dash, and at the red sky again. Behind them were Applejack and Rarity, chit-chatting to distract themselves from the situation.

"We really should have heard Twilight, if we did, the changeling invasion wouldn't have happened."

"Its nopony´s fault rarity, we were too worried with the wedding to listen to her."

"But still..."

They were at an intersection, A fallen building blocking their way to west.

"Stop!"Shouted Twilight. Everypony stopped on their tracks"Look, over there, she pointed at a zombie, walking in their direction. A car was on his left.

"Leave it to me!" Said Rainbow Dash. She jumped on the air, but before she could dash in the zombie´s direction, she heard a loud noise. The zombie fell.

"What?" She descended to the ground

A humanoid figure, That was hiding behind the car, appeared behind the fallen zombie, he had blonde hair, used a brown coat, black shirt and dark blue jeans.

"Hey you, who are you? Or, What, are you ?"

The humanoid looked at them with wide eyes and an open jaw. He decided to play along and recomposed himself. He coughed
"I am Leon Scott Kennedy. A human. What are you?"

"We are ponies. I am Twilight Sparkle"

"I´m Pinkie Pie."

"I´m Rainbow Dash"

"Ah am Applejack"

"I am rarity, Pleased to meet you, mister Kennedy."

"I´m Spike. I´m a dragon."

"Really?"

"Yes, really."

"What about that one?"He pointed at Fluttershy.

"That's Fluttershy,"

"Fitting name I guess. You haven't tried to kill me yet, so you are probably not enemies. I suppose I could trust you, at least for now."

"Are you familiar with this city?"

"Yes, you could say so."

"Do you know a way out?"

"All exits by ground or water are closed so the zombies wont spread, the only way out is by air."

Everypony looked at Rainbow Dash.

"Sorry girls, but I can´t carry all of you."

"What do we do then? We can't stay here."

"Well, you do know what a helicopter is, right?"

"Never heard of that."

"Its a machine that allows people to fly."

"Where can we find one?"

"I was on my way to one."

"can you take us with you?"

"can you fight?"

"yeah."

"yup."

"I suppose so."

"I´m a lady, I wont dirty my hooves with these filthy creatures."

"why fight? Lets just party." Pinkie takes out her party cannon, and proceed to shoot it, hitting a zombie that was approaching them from behind. It falls to the ground."oops."

Leon takes his pistol and put a bullet to the zombie´s forehead.

"What's that?" Twilight pointed at the pistol in Leon´s hand.

"its a pistol, a firearm. Makes it much easier to kill these things."

"We don't have those in equestria."

"Equestria?"

"the country we live."

Leon facepalmed." I don't wanna know the city´s name."

"ponyville."

Leon facepalmed so hard it leave a mark in his face." Just... Just follow me, okay."

Leon started walking east. everypony, and spike, followed him.