• Published 8th Jul 2012
  • 2,234 Views, 17 Comments

the dark story - punk_eclipse



resident evil and my little pony friendship is magic crossover.

  • ...
5
 17
 2,234

Meeting new friends

They had been crying for almost half an hour now. Leon was typing on a writing machine. He got up from his chair. He examined the area for the first time since they entered. The room had two broken sofas, One broken TV, A closet, Red peeled wallpaper, And two doors. Leon walked up to the closet and opened it, there was ammo for his pistol and a first aid spray.
"Hey, White pony, Come here a moment."
Rarity walked up to Leon..
"This is going to hurt a little, But it'll make your leg better." Leon used the spray on her hurt leg.

"Hnnnn."

"Now, Try to move your leg."

Rarity stretched her leg, Then walked around the room. She stopped in front of Leon."You were right mister Kennedy, It is indeed much better.Thank you."

"Please, Just call me Leon." Leon turned his attention to the rest of the group. "Girls, Just standing around wont do us any good. My friend, Claire, Is waiting for me. I´m sure she will help you."

They turned to Leon, Bloodshot eyes from all the crying.

Twilight wiped the tears from her face. " You're right Leon." She walked up to him. " Let´s go girls."

Pinkie got up, Then Fluttershy, Then Rainbow Dash.

" Let's get out of here."

"Wait. Before we go. What is that thing you used on rarity's leg?"

Leon picked the empty can from the ground."This? This is the life saver, Produced by umbrella corporation."

"Umbrella corporation?"

" World´s biggest pharmaceutical industry."

"Alright then, Let´s meet with this friend of yours."

Leon walked up to on of the doors, knocked on it, waited, and got a grunt in response. He kicked the door, aimed at the zombie inside, and shot. He entered. The room had the same peeled wallpaper as the other one. It was empty, except for the staircase at the corner.

" Follow me." They followed him. Leon walked up the stairs.

The room they were in was like the other one, Only difference being, This one had a window. Leon opened the window, and jumped. He was followed by Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Pinkie, and Rarity.

" Need help Spike?"

"No." Spike climbed the window, Spiked the wall and descended slowly. Twilight jumped out off the window. Spike walljumped on her back.

Twilight was truly impressed."Spike, I didn´t know you could do that!"

" I´m a dragon. Why do you think I have these claws?"

" That was awesome Spike." Rainbow Dash said.

"Thanks."

"Girls." Leon called."Claire, Helicopter,Going back to your world."

"Oh, yeah. Let's go."

They started walking west.

They were walking for five minutes. The street they were in was the same destroyed scenery from the others.

"Why is everybody so quiet? Are feeling sad or something? I know that to do!"

He started singing "My name is Pinkie Pie
And I am here to say
I'm gonna make you smile, and I will brighten up your day-aaay!
It doesn't matter now
If you are sad or blue
cause cheering up my friends is just what Pinkie's here to do
Cause I love to make you smile, smile, smile
Yes I do
It fills my heart with sunshine all the while
Yes it does
Cause all I really need's a smile, smile, smile
From these happy friends of mine"

"Tell me she isn´t..."Leon said

"'Cause I love to make you grin, grin, grin
Yes I do
Bust it out from ear to ear, let it begin
Just give me a joyful grin, grin, grin
And you fill me with good cheer"

"She is." Said twilight

"Come on everypony smile, smile, smile
Fill my heart up with sunshine, sunshine
All I really need's a smile, smile, smile
From these happy friends of mine!"

"PINKIE."

Pinkie stopped singing.

"This isn´t the time to sing."

"Twilight you silly filly, it´s always time to sing."

"Pinkie, trust me, There are good times to sing, And there are bad times to sing, This is the worst time to sing."

Pinkie looked kinda sad."okie dokie."

"Girls, Over there." Leon pointed at a zombie horde."Which of you can actually fight?"

Rainbow Dash and Pinkie raised their hoofs.

"Take care not to be bitten. The rest of you, stay here. Let's go."

Rainbow Dash dashed trough the zombie, Leon ran shooting the zombies with his pistol, Pinkie used her party cannon to shoot sugar mortars. The zombies were all dead. Twilight walked up to Pinkie."Where did you get those?"

"I was testing new cupcakes recipes, Then one exploded."

"and you carry them with you because...?"

"If I shoot them really high they look like fireworks, And they are really tasty after they explode!"

"Alright then."

Leon reloaded his pistol, Dash did some air stunts before landing.

"Let´s go, We're almost there."

After 4 minutes of walking, They arrived at a police station.

"Here we are, Claire should be waiting for me" Leon opened the door. He entered and the girls followed. Claire was sitting on a sofa. "Hey Claire."

"Hey Leon."

"The ponies, And Spike, Entered after Leon."

" Oh.My.God." Claire looked surprised.

"Hello. You must be claire."

"What? How? Why?When?"

"Claire, These are colorful talking ponies and a dragon. Colorful talking ponies and dragon, This is claire. Claire, Please tell me that you're seeing them too. I fear i might have inhaled something toxic."