• Published 28th Nov 2011
  • 8,535 Views, 405 Comments

WOLVERINES! - The Producer



The tale of a Juggernaut from the MW trilogy gets into shenanigans in equesria

  • ...
15
 405
 8,535

Chapter Seven

IS THIS A NEW CHAPTER? yes. IS MY LAPTOP STILL BROKEN TO ALL HELL? Yes. THEN HOW? Computer wizardry on my part. You're welcome. I decided to rip apart my laptop before I brought it to best buy, and accessed the memory to download on my other computer. Now its on two computers and in my E-mail.


Oh, this is kinda a practice round for me here. If the chapter feels confusing or bad to too many people, Im going to rip it apart, clean things out, fill them with science, scoop out the tumors, and the story will get another 60 dollars.
+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+===================


Big Mac was sitting on Reaper’s chest, waiting for him to wake up. Suddenly, in his dreams, Reaper grabbed Big Mac by the neck, and forced him into a teddy-bear hug. He mumbled something about the Russian brown bear before squeezing Big Mac. And there they were, Reaper lying on his back, with Macintosh spread-eagled across his chest. Mac was surprised with the monster’s strength, and he could not break out of Reaper’s embrace for all he tried. Needless to say, Big Mac prayed to Celestia to not be caught in this position by one of his two sisters, or Granny Apple.

--- --- ---

This time, Reaper was standing in front of the guardian, and the guardian alone. It started singing a lullaby that both it and Reaper’s mother sang to him in his sleep.

Hush a bye,
Don’t you cry,
Go to sleep my little baby.
When you wake,
You shall have,
All the little ponies.

In your bed,
Momma said,
Babies riding off to dreamland.
One by one,
They’ve begun,
Dance and prance for little baby.
Blacks and Bays, Dapples and Greys,
Running in the night.
When you wake,
You shall have,
All the pretty little ponies.

Can you see the little ponies,
Dance before your eyes?
All the pretty little ponies,
Gonna be there when you arise.

Hush a bye,
Don’t you cry.
When you wake
You shall have
All the pretty little ponies.

Memories of his past erupt into Reaper’s mind. Horrible memories that were never to be brought up again. And for the first time in many years, Reaper wept.

--- --- ---

Big Mac was still stuck in his previous position, feeling rather awkward. Along with that, Kevlar does not a very fluffy pillow make. Somewhere in Reaper’s mumbled ramblings, he started to cry, and that made the awkward level get turned up to eleven. This reminded Macintosh about the one time he forgot to turn off his swag at night, and much to AJ’s displeasure, was covered in mares. By this time, he was praying for somepony to find him.

--- --- ---

At this point, Reaper had somehow shrunk into a small child, and was being rocked back and forth. Pictures of him and his parents were repeatedly being shown to him by the guardian, and Reaper couldn’t quite grasp what it was trying to show him. His parents were being shown, but eventually phased out to reveal ponies, hundreds of them take their place, all colors of the rainbow with faces full of glee.

--- --- ---

Once Applejack arrived on the scene after four hours of chasing Rainbow around Ponyville and pleading for her to stop, she was angry at Big Mac. She also thought that it was hilarious, seeing a big, mean stallion like him being used as a teddy-bear by something so harmless when asleep. As punishment, AJ forced Big Mac into carrying Reaper all the way to the library, on the back roads to avoid suspicion. Once they arrive, Fluttershy was visiting Twilight along with Rarity before they went to the spa for the day. Fluttershy was almost outraged, but was too nice to scream at them, and Rarity was indifferent to the whole matter. Twilight told them to just put him on the guest bedroom until he woke up.

--- --- ---

One picture was of a majestic figure with an aura that clouded its form like Reaper’s guardian. The picture then had al of the ponies in the previous pictures bow to it, and it walked over to where baby-Reaper was. It touched his picture-chest, and he felt pain, a dull, thumping pain.

--- --- ---

In his sleep, Reaper started to writhe and groan in agony. The only thing that the ponies could do was to secure his limbs, and even that was a tough job. He started wailing something about his father and his mother.

--- --- ---

The figure burst out of its picture-habitat, and spread its white aura across Reaper’s soul and psyche, effecting pictures and memories, unlocking, changing, re-sealing, sealing, effecting, and steeping them with power. His guardian then changes form to match that with the majestic one, and touches his forehead.

--- --- ---

Reaper sat up breaking the many ropes used to secure him, his eyes becoming smokehouses, visible to even earth ponies. All the light seemed to be sucked into the eye-slots that Reaper had, and made the red smoke billowing out of his face to glow incandescently. All he said was mother, and let out a roar that made some people in Canterlot quake in fear.

*** *** ***

After a few hours of magical phenomena and insane ranting about Raptors and opening doors, Reaper came to his senses. He remembered what happened in his personal dreamland, but he kept it to himself. No mention of him crying in the real world was mentioned, so he kept that information on the down-low. From what the other ponies told him, he was surprised that they didn’t call the pony mob to expel him from the house. He talked with Applejack for a while to know that Rainbow was currently at her house, crying at what she did, and what he did. Reaper felt bad, he really did. He could connect with Rainbow Dash because he used to be much like her when he was a kid, and if he did that to one of his friends’ acquaintances, he’d be all torn to pieces too. For this whole time, Big Mac was sulking in the corner. Reaper noticed this, and he asked her about it. All he got was a ‘how about you ask ‘im yerself’ So Reaper, who could only sit-up and turn in bed, beckoned the large red stallion over to talk to him. All he got was a sullen look, and what could be described as the pony lean, where two hooves were used to stand, while the other two were tucked behind their congruent hoof. Again, with the pauses, Reaper thought, and struck up the beginning of the conversation by saying,

“So would you like to explain to me why you bucked me so hard that it gave me a few hairline fractures in my ribcage?”

Big Mac flared his nostrils, and blew through them, and turned his head to the side. Reaper sighed, another use of force is necessary. He looked to Applejack, and said,

“Forgive me.”

Before turning his attention to the big red stallion. He reached with his hand, and lifted him up by his jaw line with one hand, and raised him over his head. He sighed audibly, and said,

“Alright, I think we all know who can beat who in a fight. Now drop the attitude, or we will be talking for a very long time.”

Big Mac flailed around a bit in the air, and eventually gave up. He mumbled something about Reaper being a bitch monster and played unfairly and then said,

“Allllright, Jackass. Put me down.”

Reaper unceremoniously plopped Big Mac onto the floor, and stooped down to become eye-to eye with the horse. He stared him down, and said,

“I know that Applejack told you that I am a monster, and you don’t need to make nice-nice with me, hell, we don’t even have to be amicable towards each other, but touch me again, and I will make your life a living hell.”

The stallion nodded, and walked out of the room, forcefully stomping every step so that we could hear his contempt in his walking. Applejack just started to laugh, and said,

“Ah think that he’s jus’ riled up about what yew did tah’ him after he bucked yah. Yew were hold’in him like a foal holds a teddy bear.”

Reaper laughed, and activated his nanobots. They gave him a reading of body-damage. Full-body stage two bruising, with three hairline fractures in four ribs. EST recovery time, one week. Reaper suddenly remembered that when he fought Trixie, he had a hairline fracture, and it suddenly went away… Perhaps if he sucked enough energy from a unicorn, or an object steeped with power, he could start healing at an accelerated rate. Reaper turned to Twilight, who was staring at reaper with a wide-open gasp of a face. Reaper was sure he saw a fly eject itself out of her mouth. He said,

“Hey Twilight, how about you close your mouth and help me with something that I’ve been thinking about, like an experiment or something like that.”

The bookish unicorn comes to attention immediately at the mention of a science experiment, trotting over to his bedside.

“What is it?”

Reaper just shook his head minutely and felt like chuckling. One of his squad mates had a personality like her. Real bookish type, everybody called him specks, or just scientist. He never got exited about a mission unless it included political intrigue, or scientific discoveries that had to be ‘terminated with extreme prejudice’ or other types of sugar-coated fanciness for downloading data, and blowing the shit out of anything else. Last time Reaper checked with Specks, he had four different types of cures for cancer, ten for alcoholism, and four new recipes for curing AIDS.

“Well, you know how when I fought Trixie, and she blasted me in the air? She broke one of my ribs, and after I absorbed her, and your power, it wasn’t broken anymore. Could I grab your horn for a few minuets to see if it expedites my healing process? I just need to ask you before just grabbing your horn to see what happens.”

Twilight brought her hoof up to her mouth for a moment to think out what Reaper said for a moment, and she got a little light-pink, almost unperceivable on her coat. Obviously horns and physical contact are some kind of scandal in the equestrian world. However, she gave her consent before Reaper wrapped his hand around her horn. He set his nanobots to observe his ribs as he felt a thrall of power wrack him that started from his hand to the rest of his body, then converging to his chest. Once he felt the power condense, the nanobots detected bone growth increase by 90%, and blood withdrawal from his bruises by 50%. After a few seconds of documenting the effects, Reaper let go of Twilight’s horn. She wobbled a bit on her legs, and she shook her head to clear her mind. The recovery time shrunk to about five days. This was intriguing to Reaper, because he always hoped for something to help him heal faster, he always hated being injured. Twilight was good on her feet…hooves, now, and Reaper thanked her before he went to bed, even though it was about mid-day.
--- --- ---

Twilight was standing in the kitchen area in her house, and was very upset. She decided to write to Princess Celestia, informing her of Reaper and everything he has done once Spike came back on his trip to Canterlot for his royal duties. She found out that the gem that Reaper had crushed was called the tear of Io, and was used as a prison for a scrap of old Nightmare Moon corruption that was used to try and combat the elements of harmony by creating vengeful, violence-driven troops that adapted to destroy the Elements of Harmony. That with the glowing magic in a non-magical world worried her, and that she tried to attack him earlier. Twilight was sure that she would regret doing this, but it was necessary for her and her friend’s sakes if the corruption had affected either Reaper or Trixie, and they destroyed Ponyville.