• Published 3rd Oct 2016
  • 648 Views, 2 Comments

Sunset & Starlight's Day Together - GypsyPieLove



In the human world for so long, Sunset Shimmer decides its time to take a visit back to the pony world, and decides to visit Twilight. But when she opens the door, she doesn't find Twilight, she encounters Starlight instead.

  • ...
 2
 648

At The Spa

Sunset and Starlight start walking around Ponyville, talking about what to do next.

"We could go to the movies!" Sunset said, cheerfully.

"Or, instead we could go to Sugarcube Corner and get some food!" Starlight said, happily.

"Wait, I got it!" said Starlight, and Sunset smiled.

"Let's go to the spa!" both girls said in unison.

Soon enough, the girls were inside the spa, and both Aloe and Lotus welcomed them.

"Ahh, Starlight! You are Twilight's pupil, no?" Aloe said softly to Starlight and hugged her.

"Yep, that's me." Starlight said, with a bit of a strained smile.

"Ahh, yes, yes." said Aloe, and then she began to pay attention to Sunset Shimmer. She had never seen Sunset before, but she tried to act like she knew her.

"Eh, erm, who is this again?" said Aloe, looking at Sunset Shimmer with a relaxed smile.

"Oh, hi! My name is Sunset Shimmer, I'm um, n-new here! Yep, I'm new here! New in Ponyville!" Sunset said, nervously smiling.

"Ahh, yes, I see, new, yes yes, erm-Welcome to Ponyville!" Aloe said. She offered Sunset a free hoofacure as a special little welcome, however Sunset politely declined.

"Ah, okay. So, what are you here for again?" Aloe asked, smiling at Starlight and Sunset.

"Oh yeah, one hot water room, please." said Starlight, with a smile.

For a second, Aloe wondered why the ponies looked so nervous, then she understood.

"Ahh, I understand darlings, a day off from doing usual things can be a bit, eh, stressful, with Starlight dear here, learning with Twilight, and eh, oh yes Sunset, a new pony in Ponyville, you must relax though, you have come to the right place darlings." Aloe said, sounding relaxed, and showed Sunset and Starlight to way to the hot water room.

Once Sunset and Starlight were inside, they felt totally relaxed.