• Published 29th Sep 2016
  • 1,246 Views, 5 Comments

Mobians and Equestria Girls: Rainbow Rocks - DarkMaster0224



(This is a remake of Rainbow Rocks, but with the Mobians and Equestria Girls timeline.) The Mobians and Equestria Girls must team up yet again to stop three magical creatures from Equestria, through MUSIC!

  • ...
5
 5
 1,246

Chapter 1

Darkmaster0224: EYO EVERYONE! Its Darkmaster0224! I’m here to bring you yet another crossover story! This one is for the fans who wanted it. But people requested I remake Rainbow Rocks and the Friendship Games with the Mobians and Equestria Girls timeline. So this one will be obviously Rainbow Rocks first! This might change the Mobians and Equestria Girls original timeline slightly, so it won’t actually be followed by Mobians and Equestria Girls 2. But I’ve got like 20 requests to remake it, so I will try my best. This will technically just be a spinoff, or an alternate story timeline breaking off from the original, ok? This won’t be as good as the original series, but hopefully it will do.

But before we even start, let’s welcome back CosmicAlchemist!

CosmicAlchemist: Hey what’s up everyone, I just want to say it’s great to be back!

Darkmaster0224: So, let’s get this party started!

Disclaimer: I do NOT own anything from Rainbow Rocks or My Little Pony FIM/EG (as much as I wish I did) they belong to Hasbro. I also don’t own any of the Sonic characters, those belong to Sega. I own only the OCs.

Following the events of the the Mobians and Equestria Girls: Fates Between Worlds, the Mobians had returned to the Mobian dimension, leaving the human world of Canterlot High back to its original peace. Or so they thought. But what happens when three mystical and musical creatures from Equestria obtain Chaos energy and Equestrian magic? And plan to use it to conquer the world? Heroes must return and join together once again to save the world again, while surviving highschool, AGAIN.

Notice to Sonic3461 (if you read this): I’m not going to use Ace in this story. Only a mention or two of him.

Chapter 1
Welcome to Canterlot High
(Minutes before the Battle)

In the dark streets of Canterlot City, people were in panic.

Dark Mephiles, Metal Overlord, and Nightmare Rose had taken over the city, turning it inside out.

However, three figures weren’t in a panic of shock, but in awe.

“Who could have done this?” Adagio Dazzle said looking around at the havoc.

“Whoever it was, they sure must have a lot of power.” Aria Blaze said.

“So much destruction. We need power like that!” Sonata Dusk squealed.

Aria rolled her eyes, “Do you ever stop being cheery?”

“Well maybe you should be more cheery.” Sonata replied.

“Uhg. Enough with the arguing you two!” Adagio shouted.

Suddenly the three sirens felt a sudden energy pulse both familiar and not. It was Equestrian Magic, but more Chaotic than usual.

“Did anyone else just feel that?” Adagio said looking at her pendant shine.

“Yeah. It was Equestrian Magic.” Sonata said.

“But it felt… different.” Aria said.

“More… Chaotic.” Adagio said smirking, “We need to find this new Equestrian Magic and make it ours.”

“But we don’t even know where to look.” Aria pointed out.

Adagio was going to say something, but an explosion interrupted her.

They turned and saw Metal Overlord fly high into the sky, followed by three golden figures. All three were teenagers.

“Something tells me the magic is somewhere in a high school.” Sonata said, “I mean those guys looked to be teenagers.”

“No really? We didn’t notice.” Aria said glowering at Sonata.

“Really? I thought it was obvious.” Sonata said tilting her head.

Adagio and Aria facepalmed.

“Idiot.” Aria mumbled.

“Well girls, looks like we’re going to highschool.” Adagio said.

“Yay!” Sonata squealed jumping up and down.

“Great.” Aria groaned.

(A year later)
(Equestria Girls’ POV)

“WOHOOO!” Rainbow Dash shouted pumping her fist into the air, “I can’t want for this year! It gonna be so much fun!”

“I’m just hoping for a normal school year. No magic, no visitors from another dimension, and no crazy monsters trying to take over the world.” Applejack said, then realized what she said and looked at Sunset Shimmer, “Uh, no offence Sunset.”

Sunset chuckled, “None taken, AJ.”

“Here here, I’ve had simply enough magic and fighting for once.” Rarity said, “It’s by far too much for my wardrobe.”

“I kind of wanted a reason to use our new powers. It’s been so boring since the battle last year.” Rainbow said looking at her chaos bracelet.

“You’re still wearing that?” Sunset asked, “I took mine off the moment I got home. I personally don’t ever want to use it again. It changed who I was.” She said shivering, “I took someone’s life with the sword I used. Another demon haunting me.”

Applejack put a hand on her shoulder, “You did what you had to do.”

“I use mine all the time!” Pinkie shouted jumping up and down, “Party Cannons on my arms! So much fun!”

When the girls got to the school, they heard Principal Celestia’s voice over the loudspeaker, “Welcome students, new and old, to Canterlot High School!”

Several students cheered loudly.

“Now, I have a few announcements to make. Firstly, we have an exciting new fundraising event coming up for this year. A musical showcase!” Celestia announced.

Excited gasped were heard all around.

“Secondly, due to last year’s um… incident, we’ve had to take extra security precautions.” Celestia said.

The girls looked confused, but then they saw there were police officers around the area also.

“A little overkill don’t you think?” Sunset asked.

“And lastly, I would like to see the following students in my office before classes start.” Celestia said, “Rainbow Dash, Applejack, Sunset Shimmer, Rarity, Fluttershy, and Pinkie Pie.”

“Go figure. Should have known she’d want to see us.” Rainbow said walking into the school.

“Well of course. We’re the ones full of all sorts of magic and what nots.” Sunset said following her friends.

None of the girls noticed the three new students in the back of the crowd of students.

“Ok. So we’ve applied into the school. This is not only an opportunity for us to gain the Equestrian Magic, but to feed off the other students here also.” Adagio said.

“And eat tacos too!” Sonata said.

“What?” Adagio asked turning to the light blue siren.

“Eat tacos. Tacos are for lunch on Tuesdays.” Sonata said.

Aria rolled her eyes, “You know you’re an idiot, right?”

“No you are.” Sonata said in response.

“Oh my god, SHUT UP!” Adagio shouted.

Students turned at the shout, looking at the three.

“You three are so annoying. Can’t you ever not argue!” Adagio shouted at the two.

Aria and Sonata saw the students staring.

“Um, Dagi, you have an audience.” Sonata said pointing at the students behind Adagio.

Adagio turned and saw the students, “What are you all looking at?”

They all turned and quickly walked into the school.

The three sirens followed them from a distance.

“We just need to act like normal students, until the time is right to strike.” Adagio said.

“Hello. Are you the new students?” A voice asked as the three walked in.

They looked in front of them and saw Vice Principal Luna.

“We are.” Adagio replied.

“It is nice to meet you. I am Vice Principal Luna.” Luna said, “We will have a student come to show you around in a few minutes. Here are your schedules.” She handed them each a small paper with their classes on them, “If you are in need of anything, just let me or my sister know.” Then she walked off.

The three looked at their schedules, and smirked, “All our classes are together. Good. Easier to subject victims.”

(Celestia’s Office)

“So for this year, I would like to minimize the use of magic as much as possible.” Celestia explained to the girls, “The other cities are unaware of the city’s magic. As far as they are aware, it was a terrorist attack. Covered up by the government.”

“Seriously? No magic? Aw come on.” Rainbow groaned.

“I’m set with that.” Applejack said, “A normal school year would be good.”

“One more thing. We’re not expecting any visitors, are we?” Celestia asked, punctuating visitors.

“As far as we are aware, no one else will be coming by.” Sunset said, “Twilight is probably busy, and the others have no way back anyways.”

“Ok. That’s all I needed all you for.” Celestia said, “Oh, but I needed Sunset for something.”

The others looked at Sunset, then nodded and left.

“What is it you need me for?” Sunset asked.

“We have three new transfer students this year.” Celestia said, “I would like you to show them around. But try to keep the magic mentions to a minimum.”

“You want me to show them around? Why me?” Sunset asked.

“Because I trust you, Sunset.” Celestia said placing her hand on Sunset’s shoulder.

Sunset smiled and nodded, “I won’t let you down.”

“I know you won’t.” Celestia said watching the fiery girl leave.

(Front Entrance)

Sunset walked to the front entrance of the school and saw three girls in the shadows, “Hi. Are you the girls I’m supposed to show around?”

“We are.” Adagio said as the three sirens stepped out of the shadows.

Author's Note:

Darkmaster0224: And there you have it, chapter 1. Take it away bro!

CosmicAlchemist: So, now the girls have both Equestrian and Chaos energy within them, but this has attracted the attention of the three legendary Sirens. Now they are in High School with them, and are planning on taking their magic for themselves. What will happen to them? What’s the Musical Showcase gonna be like? Find out next time!

Both: On Mobians and Equestria Girls: Rainbow Rocks! PEACEOUT!