• Published 22nd Sep 2016
  • 2,315 Views, 17 Comments

The World Of Equestria - ANDIE



A man who's a fan of MLP and Kamen Rider had send to Equestria by the original Kamen Rider Decade to protect it from monsters from the Rider Universe as the new Kamen Rider Decade, soon he discovers he's not the only Rider in Equestria.

  • ...
9
 17
 2,315

Chapter 6: Cards of the Undead

After episode 4 where Tank has to hibernate all winter. Spring is coming back and Joe decided to help the ponies for another Winter Wrap Up. “Common Rainbow, I know how it feels to lose a pet, but I can assure you that Tank will be fine now that we are about to prepare for another Winter Wrap Up!” Joe said in enthusiasm.

“I guess you’re right Joe, I’m might be overreacting again.” Rainbow said.

“But seriously though, you really want to spend that much time with Tank huh?” Joe said and Rainbow just gives a sheepish giggle, leaving him to think how can one small desire cause a catastrophic season change, but the two giggle as they headed to town square where everypony and especially Mayor Mare waits for them.

“Now everypony, with Joe as our new guest helps us with this year Winter Wrap Up, the process will go along smoother.” Mayor Mare said.

“Alright everypony, I’m going to speculate all the teams with Twilight to make sure if everything is in order, got it!” Joe said with everypony agrees, “YES SIR!”

“Alright, move out!” Joe said with everypony in town do their part in Winter Wrap Up. As day became night, everypony manages to brought spring earlier than before along with Joe’s understanding of Winter Wrap Up from the previous seasons. As the morning dawn reaches, spring has arrived in time.

“Good work everypony!” Joe said to cheered everypony in town. As everypony pack their tools and equipments away. A strange call can be heard nearby and when everypony turned their heads, they screamed in fear and run from another Kaijin pursuing to the town. The monster is a corrupted humanoid bat with black leather as armor and red hair, the strangest part is that the creature wears a belt or some sort. Joe then shouts as he noticed its identity.

“A Bat Undead!” Joe said with the main six and Spike looks at him.

“Undead?” Twilight said. Joe then explains the six about the Undead kaijin.

“Undead’s are ancient monsters created by a powerful entity to fight each other to determine which of its kind will rule the world. Unlike Celestia and Luna, they are immortal !” His explanation cause the six to shiver in fear, but Joe explains one positive side.

“Luckily, Undeads can be destroyed by Kamen Riders that are not familiar to them.” Joe said as he place his Decadriver on his waist and transforms. “Henshin” Joe said as he inserts the card into the driver.

=KAMEN RIDE: DECADE=

Joe turns into Decade and charged at the bat Undead, turning his booker into a sword again and slash the Undead, as the Undead tries to slash him with its claws. Joe smirked under is mask. “How about bat versus bat?” Joe said as he blocked it and inserts another card into the driver.

=KAMEN RIDE: KIVA=

The driver announces as the transformation sequence is the same as Kiva’s and he turned into Kiva. Which gave everyone an awe stare as he charged at the Bat Undead, the Undead tries to use its claws again. But Joe throws another card into the driver before that.

=FORM RIDE: KIVA GARULU=

As the Garulu silhouette came out of the driver and he grabs it with his left hand, turning into Kiva’s Garulu Form, who then trace his finger on the blade of the sword and slashing the Undead before giving it the chance to attack, sparks flew out of it as he continues his assault with the monster. The Undead then flies into the air and tries to do a dive bomb at Joe, but Joe quickly reacted and placed another card into the Driver.

=FORM RIDE: KIVA BASSHAA=

The Garulu silhouette disappears as the Basshaa silhouette came out of the driver and Joe catch it with his right hand, turns into Kiva’s Basshaa Form and fires multiple water bombs at the Undead, causing it to lose focus and falls to the ground. Just as things are going smoothly, another Undead appeared and rampage in the town, causing everypony to run all directions as the Six and Spike are trying to keep the other Undead away from the civilian. When Joe blast the Bat Undead multiple times, the Undead collapse in exhaustion which cause it’s belt to open up. As Joe about to place his final attack card in the driver, a different card flies past Joe and the edge of the card stucks on the Undead's chest, which seals the Undead inside and flies back to whoever throws at it from the beginning. Joe saw the card flies back to its owner.

The owner of the card appears to be an Italian man who is about the same age as him, wearing a sweater and jeans. The man then pursues to Joe as he is sigh with his action.

“Look these are Undeads you are dealing, let the real professionals handle them.” The Italian man said as he took out a belt buckle, the belt buckle looks more basic and yet more mechanical and man made with silver lining, a black line in the middle and a transparent glass like insert-er.

He then held out a card, the card back is red with the diamonds, clubs, spades and hearts arrange in a snow flake like design and the front of the card has a beetle like creature with an spade on its back, the cards color appears to be old, but the texture seems new, with the word ‘CHANGE’ on the side and it’s design is similar to a playing card. The man inserts the card into the belt buckle into the glass like inserter, when he place the buckle on his waist, card like objects to appear from the buckle and reacted to the buckles other end, forming a belt strap.

Joe then noticed it and sigh for insurance. “Yep, Blade is next.”

A strange standby sound is emitted by the belt as the man does his pose by raise his right arm up with his index finger stretch out and yells out “Henshin” as the man then grabs the handle from the belt with his right hand.

♠ Turn Up ♠

The belt announce as it projects a large blue rectangular projection with the same beetle on the card. The man run towards the projector, as he passes the projector he turns into a Kamen Rider. This Rider suit is blue with silver piece of armor attached on the foreleg, forearm. With his armor chest has a spade on the lower part of the armor and two shoulder pads had spade like design. The belt has a holder for a sword and the mask has a grey helmet with a horned like curve, with an insect like mouth and two red eyes. The Rider then said his name.

“I’m Kamen Rider Blade!” he shouts as he charged at the Undead. Twilight and the six witness in astonishment at a new Rider.

“Okay seriously though, how many of you Kamen Riders fella’s are out there?” Applejack said.

“I’m still trying to find a straight answer.” Joe said as they witness Blade fighting the Undeads. The Rider uses his sword to slash the Undead and opens up his sword to reveal his set of cards, he select one card and scan it on the sword’s scanner.

♠Beat♠

The weapon announces as a blue holographic rectangular image of a lion emerged and absorbs into his chest, causing his right hand to ignite a fire like energy which he punches the Undead, which causes it to fall down. Before the Undead could regain its consciousness, Blade slides three more cards in the sword scanner.

♠Kick-Thunder-Mach♠

Blade then placed his sword on the ground as three holographic cards appeared around him and absorbs into him.

♠Lightning Sonic♠

He then jumps into the air as his right leg is surged with electricity and flies down with incredible speed, as his feet makes contact, the Undead to explode. The Undead’s belt opens which gives Blade a chance to throw a blank card at the monster, the card’s edge attach to the Undead and absorbs it, sealing the monster in the card and it flies back at his hand. He then cancels his transformation as the blue rectangular hologram past through him.

“Hey, do you have good intentions?” Joe said as he presumed to Blade.

“I don’t want to have any business with these little ponies and Bronies like you.” He sighs as he walks into the path lead him to the Everfree Forest.

“What was that all about?” Rainbow said.

“Looks like he’s the first Kamen Rider we meet that is not a fan of you girls.” Joe said in theory.

“AWWW…” Pinkie said with a sad tone “Were just trying to welcome him.”

“I’ll go after him, he may act like a jerk, but he can be a powerful ally. Stay here I’ll be back” Joe said as he rush into the Everfree Forest and finds the man.

“What did I told you, I don’t like that stupid fandom!” the man warned him. But Joe ignores the warning.

“Look man, I know that some or if not most people may have a problem with the Brony Fandom, but that’s not important now, I want to know a thing or two about you!” Joe said which cause the man to be irritated even more.

“And what’s in it for me?” The man said.

“Listen, I can tell that you’re here because you’re toy buckle glows and sends you to a void where you meet Kenzaki Kazuma who tells you to protect this world as Kamen Rider Blade right?” Joe said which brought the man’s attention.

“How did you know that?” The man said.

“Listen man, I came to this world for the same purpose and there are others here too and they have the same explanation. Although I think you’re the first Rider we met that is not a Brony” Joe said.

The man then shrugged “So what? I’m not going to be friends with Bronies!” The man said.

“No, like I said, I know that some people have problems with the fandom and I’m ok with it. But you don’t have to be friends with me; all I need to know is that did Kazuma say anything else in particular?” Joe said. But the man anger grows as he grabbed Joe’s shirt.

“Listen punk, if you’re not going to leave me alone. I’m going to make you wish that you never even came to his girly world.” The man said with an aggressive tone.

“Whoa, fine I’ll leave you jeez, but if you ever feel like you’re lost then come with me.” Joe said as he push the man to let him go and exits the Everfree Forest. The man then lay down on one of the trees as a tear drop came out of his eye ‘Mother, Father, everyone will I ever see you again?’ he though.

Joe exits the Everfree Forest as he saw an Undead trashing the town. Its body is mostly black with spikes, but it’s right arm is similar to an orchard of some sort, it’s head has peddle like mane with its red humane face and a horn on its forehead. It’s an Orchard Undead, by using its vines and controlling the plants and constrict many ponies.

“Why, of all times!” Joe puffed in frustration as he placed the Decadriver on to his belt and turns into Decade. “Henshin!”

=KAMEN RIDE: DECADE=

Joe uses his booker in gun form to fire at the Undead, but little effect as the Undead is more powerful than the other two and using its other face behind its head to blow a mist at Joe. Joe struggles in the mist to find the Undead, but only to be strangled by its vines in the process.

“Joe!” The main six saw the fight and head towards him.

“What should we do?” Fluttershy said and Pinkie Pie pope up behind her.

“Why don’t we use a bug spray? Bug sprays can be bad for plants too right?” Pinkie said as she takes out a giant bug spray, having the rest of the five too look at her confuse, but decided to go with it

“Well, that monster does make orchards have an ugly reputation despite their glamorous looks.” Rarity said in to agree with Pinkie. Twilight then levitates the spray to spray at the Undead. But the spray has no affect what so ever.

“You fools, do you actually think a small thing like that could get rid of my beautiful plants? My plants are beyond than anything you can imagine.” the Orchard Undead said as it strangles everyone else in the town, Spike tries to breath fire to burn the plants, but it has no effect as to these are no ordinary plants. Just as the situation got worse, the man than runs out of the Everfree Forest, who insert the card into the buckle and the belt straps appear and he does his pose while running.

“Henshin” The man yelled as he grabbed the handle of the buckle that flips the card to replace it with a rectangular red picture which has a spade on top.

♠Turn up ♠

The buckle announces as the rectangular hologram appears again and allowing the man to pass through it to turn into Kamen Rider Blade. Blade then charge at the plants, cutting it with his sword and releasing some ponies with it.

“Hey, I though you said that you don’t like the fandom?” Joe asks Blade while being constrict by the plants.

He then sight at Joe “As much as I hate to say this, but that does not mean that I’m going to sit here and watch all of you suffered. I’m a Kamen Rider after all and the least thing I can do is to stop the Undeads.” The man said as he then roar at the Undead and tries to slash it, but the Orchard Undead sprays it’s mist at the man, blinding him and binds his arms and legs with its vines. Luckily Blade manages to grab his sword and slash the vines before being completely constrict.

“This is getting turf! I better take things up a notch.” Blade said as he took out a black rectangular device with some silver and gold trimming and has a glass insert-er like the belt buckle, he place the device on his left forearm and press a button on the device to open up three more cards and he took two of the cards. He inserts one of the cards inside the glass inserter and it announce.

♠ABSORB QUEEN♠

Blade then takes the other card to scan it on the line scanner and it announce

♠FUSION JACK♠

The surface of the device is the replace by a red rectangular piece and the spade which has an eagle symbol on it. With that, gold feathers surrounds Blade as a golden eagle appears in front of him and begins to merge with Blade, causing a golden light to emit. As the light dies down, Blade is now in a new form, his chest and helmet is now replaced with gold, with the spade on the chest armor has a symbol of an eagle, along with red wings with silver lining that reach to his foreleg and his sword is now gold, with a longer and sharper curve. The form is called Jack Form, Blade then opens up his sword to reveals his set of cards again and takes two and close the set. He then scans the cards through the line.

♠Thunder-Slash♠

Blade then does a pose before two holographic image of the cards now absorbed into his sword and the sword announce

♠Lightning Slash♠

His wings spreads out and electricity charges in his sword as he took off in the air and flies back down to deliver a powerful electric slash at the Orchard Undead, causing it to scream in pain and collapses to open its belt. Blade then throws the card at it to seal it and the card flies back in Blades hand. The plants let everyone go and disintegrate as the Undead is defeated, everypony cheered at the new Rider. But Blade walks back to the Everfree Forest

“Hey wait, we haven’t even thrown a party to congratulate you for saving the town!” Pinkie said.

Blade then turns his head back at them “Like I said, I’m not a fan of yours.” Blade said as he cancels his transformation and leaves, everypony slowly stopped cheering as they saw him walking back to the forest. But before anyone could say anything, an explosion appears to where Blade is waking, driving him to fly towards them and landed on the ground.

“Hey, are you alright!?” Joe said as he run towards the man. As the man stood up, two humans appear out of the explosion. One was a young British man and the other was an Asian man wearing a grey business men suit, Joe looked at the Asian man in shock as he recognized who it is.

“Josepher!” Blade recognized the British man.

“Friends of yours?” Joe asked.

“Josepher was one of my friends back at high school. But I don’t recognize the Asian guy.” The Italian man said. The Asian man then yells and turns into an Undead, the Undead armor is also black, but with silver spots over its legs, left shoulder pads and chest, the right shoulder is green with a long horns, it’s knee pads have three claws and it has two antenna’s and sharp teeth can’t be hidden by its lips.

“A paradoxa Undead!” Joe said,

“Paradoxa Undead? I’ve never heard or seen that Undead before!” The Italian man said.

“That’s the Category King of Hearts Undead and its first appearance is in Kamen Rider Decade!” Joe said. Resulting the Italian man to opens his eyes in realization.

“Oh that’s it, I only manage to watch Kuuga to Blade only” the man said which cause Joe to face palm himself and Josepher takes out a belt buckle. The buckle is rectangular with four small circles on the edges of the belt, with a large yellow oval and a red diamond/heart in the center with a card scanner.

Joe looked horrified as he noticed the buckle ‘No, it can’t be!’ Joe thinks as Josepher place the buckle on his waists, forming a strap around him and he takes out a card, similar to Blade’s ‘CHANGE’ card, but has a blue heart and a mantis in the center of the heart instead.

“Henshin” Josepher said as he placed the card onto the belts scanner and slice through the scanner which cause the belt to announce.

♥Change♥

A black aura forms around his body, when the aura dismisses, he is in a Rider Form. This Rider wears a black suit with yellow stripes, wearing metal shoes and grieves, his shoulder pad is similar to blade but black in color, his silver torso armor shapes like a heart with red stripes and his mask has two antenna like horns and his eyes is red heart shaped.

“I’m Kamen Rider Chalice!” Josepher announces himself, the ponies then takes a step back as their instincts warn them that Josepher is no hero and Jospeher raise his hand to call another Undead as one jumps out of one of the buildings, the other Undead has a green body and wears a bulky black armor who has a large hammer on its belt strap and a flail on its right arm and wears an elephant like mask, it’s an Elephant Undead and it attacks Joe. Joe manages to dodge the attack and jumps back away a few feet; he and the Italian man quickly react and turned into their Rider Forms.

“Henshin” they both yelled.

=KAMEN RIDE: DECADE=

♠Turn Up♠

The two then charged at their opponents, the Elephant Undead distracts Blade, Leaving Joe to deal with Josepher as Chalice and the paradoxa Undead. Joe struggles as Chalice uses the edges of his bow to slash Joe multiple times and gives one powerful stab on his chest, erupting sparks on Decade's armor and pins him down, the Paradoxa Undead then lifts him of the ground and punches him at the face, causing causing small strands of sparks fly from his helmet and toss him in the air and landed hard on the ground several foots away.

“Decade!” Blade saw Joe’s struggle and dries to come to help, but the Elephant Undead holds him in a fighting position as it uses it's hammer to slam on Blade's chest armor and it's flail glows as it launches several energy balls at him, leaving significant amount of sparks on his armor as he cry out in pain while having the ponies to idly watch in fear.

“I don’t have time for this!” Blade said as he manages to regain his footing and takes out the device and open up the cards again to reveal the three cards, he took one of the same cards, but he then takes another card, this card is similar to Blade’s Change card, but the beetle had a more menacing design and the spade on it’s abdomen is yellow and larger with the word ‘EVOLUTION’. But before he could insert the card, Joe yells.

“WAIT, if you use Blade’s King Form too much, then you too will become an Undead!” Joe warns him which causes the ponies to have an uneasy discussion. But Blade stood proudly.

“It’s alright, if that what it takes to stop them, then I’m willing to take the task. Besides Kenzaki said that he and the other original Kamen Riders use their powers to maintain the Evolution Card in control. I’ll be fine.” Joe said as he placed his Queen Card inside the device.

♠ABSORB QUEEN♠

He then scan the King card alone the scanner as it change its surface with a gold beetle with a spade on its back. The device announces.

♠EVOLUTION KING♠

As soon as it announces, electrical surges around his armor, Blade’s moans at the pain of the electricity as he struggles a bit, all of his Spade’s card flies out of his sword now circles around him, as his body begins to glow with gold, the cards then absorbs into each separate parts of his body, changing his armor and a large gold sword appears on his left hand, the sword has a gold handle and a spade shape hilt, with blue trimming on the hilt of the sword and red lines with symbols is on the center of the blade, the sword is called the King Rouzer.
When the light dies down, he’s in an entirely different form, his suit is now black, his shoes are now gold with the grieves are now silver and larger, with gold trimmings and each grieves have two symbols of different Undeads and wears an extra piece of armor on his upper legs with each has one different Undead, his vambraces are now the same color as his grieves with one Undead each and wears two armor armbands which each pair also has two Undead symbols. His belt is much more red in color with his shoulder pads had more built into it with two Undead symbols on each side and his chest armor is now gold and the spade on the middle is now blue and has a gold beetle in the center. For the mask, it is now gold with two horns on each side of his head and has a spade symbol on each side, making him look similar to a king. Everypony in the town are entirely stunned and awestruck at his new form, even some of the Undeads begins to show sign of startled and worries at this turn of events.

“That’s Blade’s most powerful form, King Form!” Joe explains to the ponies. The Elephant Undead charges at Blade, but was easily being punched back and falls down to the ground several feet away by Blade's increase of power. Blade then makes five cards come out of his armor and the cards are now gold and have a more textural design. He inserts five cards inside the large sword

♠Spade 2-Spade 3-Spade 4-Spade 5- Spade 6♠

♠Strength Flush♠

The sword announces as each of the cards flies out and was absorb by two of Blade’s swords. He then charges at the Elephant Undead and easily slashes it. The Undead was destroyed instead as it explodes. Joe starts to fight with the Paradoxa Undead. “Let’s finish this while we still can!” Joe said as he takes out a card and inserts into his driver.

=FINAL ATTACK RIDE: D-D-DECADE=

Joe shifts his booker in gun form, then multiple small holographic cards surrounds the area of gun fire as it aims itself at the Paradoxa Undead. He fires the trigger which causes a giant energy blast at the Paradoxa Undead, but to Joe’s shock, the Undead wasn’t destroyed as it falls down and its belt is open. With that Josepher throws a card at the Paradoxa Undead, which seals it and the card flies back at Josepher’s hand.

“Now, witness the ultimate evolution!”Josepher said as slides the same card that he uses to seal the Paradoxa Undead into the belt’s scanner.

♥Evolution♥

His body changes as his cards flies out in front of him and absorbs into him, causing his body to engulf in black aura again, this time his armor changes. His suit is now red and his stripes change patterns, all of his armor parts are now black and his belt has two holders on each side for his duel blades. His shoulder pads are now more pointed and his neck armor now has spikes, the chest armor now has stripes in the sides and his torso now has a gold heart shape with the mantis on the center and his heart shaped eyes are now green. Chalice has turned into his Wild Form.

Blade and Chalice are now at a standstill, but not before they have a small conversation “Joseph, are you alright with this, just what is your goal?” Blade said.

“That’s none of your concerned!” Chalice said as he charged at him. The two now charged at each other with their perspective final weapons while Joe tries to help the ponies. The two collide their blades as they face to face as they spin and release their halts, the two strikes and defends each other with their weapons, emitting slashing metal sounds. As the battle came closer to a conclusion, the two back up several feet away from each other and begins to initiates their final attack, Blade insert five more cards inside his sword and Chalice attach two of his blades and attach it to his arrow, which cause all of his cards to combine into one card.

♠Spade 10-Jack-Queen-King-Ace♠

♠Royal Strength Flush♠

Blades giant sword announces as five holographic cards are now in front of him and he held up his sword to prepare for the finishing move.

♥Wild♥

Chalice’s bow announces as he slides his card into the bow and his bow starts to glow. In seconds, they both initiated their final attack, Blade’s sword slash cause a powerful gold wave that passes through the holographic cards, while Chalice fires his arrow which emits a gold energy and the two energy force collide. Causing a huge shock wave of power that flies everypony around the town, when everyone manage to regain consciousness, they saw both Blade and Chalice fell down to the ground, Blade turns back to his civilian form while Chalice is still in Rider Form. As Blade tries to stood up, Chalice punch Blade in the face and snatch his Rouzer Absorber of his hands and throws it away.

"My Rouzer Absorber!" Blade said as he lies on the ground a foot away from Chalices position.

"Your efforts are always futile!" Chalice said.

“Hey! Now that’s cheating.’” Applejack said with slight anger.

“You fools knew nothing about fighting!” Chalice said as he held up another card, but this card is different, it was black in color, with a strange symbol similar to Chalice’s symbol on his belt with the Spades, Diamonds, Hearts and Clubs are on the edge and the card said ‘Joker’ and he is about to scan the card with his belt. Both Joe and Blade are shocked to witness the card.

“Don’t!!!” They both yell in unison, but Josepher ignores them and begins to scan the card and his body morphs in a black liquid aura once again.

JOKER

But when the transformation is complete, he's now have a more monstrous appearance. He is now an Undead who is mostly black and green in color, it has green and black horns covered his legs; with his torso has a green core on it, he now has green hands and holding a green blade on his left hand and horn like weapons attach from his right forearm. The most horrific part is his face now have menacing eyes which can be seen through a green transparent glass like helmet and long antennas, his ears are now replace with two spikes and he has a disturbing white jaw with bare teeth that gives him a sinister semi laugh. The towns pony horrifies of this transformation and especially Rarity and Fluttershy who are now traumatically fainted.

“The Ultimate Rider is now fused with the Ultimate Undead!!” Josepher gives out a menacing laugh as he charges at Blade and Joe. They both changed into their Rider Forms and fight, but the Joker Undead’s potential is too much for the two, they slash their swords at him, but he easily grabs hold of the blades and disarmed them, using their own weapons on them, giving two simultaneous slashes at them a the Riders fall back and the Undead throws the swords back to them, the Riders manages to grab their weapon, but the Undead slashes the two with it's hand blades before they could do anything. Screams of agony can be heard from the two and the monster eventually kicks the two of them off their feet. But before the Undead could finish them off, Twilight and her friends steps in front of the Joker, using themselves as a shield to protect both Joe and Blade.

“What do you think you’re doing?” the Joker Undead said ignorantly.

“We’re not going to let you injured our friends anymore!” Twilight yell.

“Friends? After everything that I said to you ponies!?” Blade said.

“Yeah, you may look like a jerk on the outside, but we know that you’re fighting to protect others like a true heroe and we can’t just watch the ones who save us suffered!” Twilight explain.

“Yeah, you have a pride of a true hero!” Rainbow said with confidence.

"Yell... I rather say your attitude is a little mean." Fluttershy said softly to Blade as she then points her hoof at the Undead. "But your an even bigger meanie! For hurting others like that!" she said with slight, but audible rage.

“You all?” Blade said as he looks at the six, while the Joker Undead chuckles at them.

“Really? How soft can you pathetic ponies can get?” the Joker Undead said, but Joe’s face expression said otherwise, despite being hidden by his helmet.

“I wouldn’t said that there soft, you’re hunger for fame and desires blinds you from reality!” Joe said with conviction.

“Then what’s that makes you then? The Ponies only wants to keep fantasizing their needs in their own perspective little world and never accepts what’s in front of them!” Joker Undead said, but Joe still denied it.

“Wrong! Or at the very least, these ponies here, they willing to spread Friendship, but! Not because of wealth! Not to raise their ranks" Joe said as he slowly begins to stood up and walks side by side with the Main Six. "And especially not to make themselves better than anypony else!” Joe said with pride, Blade then started to develop some emotions as he stares at Joe with passion.

“Then for what?” Joker Undead said ignorantly with a venomous pitch in his voice.

“For development, improvements and to give this world the kind of harmony they need, no matter how many times they fail, they pick themselves up and continues their journey. Because of that, it can change anyone or anypony, with that everypony can grow, developed with each other and they can understand each other.”Joe lecture, which leads Blade to stood up and walks in front of the six to protect them with Joe, leaving the Undead with little expressions.

“That’s what makes them grow stronger everyday!” Joe said.

The Joker Undead looks at Joe and said “Who are you anyways!?”

Joe then answers “Just a passing through Kamen Rider, remember that!” Joe said as he turns his head to Blade. "You got that!?" Joe said and Blade gives an immediate nod.

"Yeah! Let's show him what true strength is!" Blade said as the two stood by side and charges to fight the Joker Undead, they both use their swords to slash the Undead, with a boost of their confidence and their spirits, they were able to gain the upper hand as the Undead begins to falter by their strength. The Joker Undead then decides to retreat, but as Blade chase the Undead while Joe opens his case and took out three cards and the cards regain their color. Joe pick one of the cards and place it into his Driver.

=FINAL FORM RIDE: B-B-BLADE!=

“This going to tickle a bit!” Joe said as he walks up to Blade which confuses Blade and turns his head back at Joe. But Joe push his shoulder to turn his back and said “Come on”.

He then place his hand at Blade’s back to form a giant card set with his sword’s hilt on his back and his body turned upside down and his sword attach to his feet at the top of the weapon as he changes into Blade’s Blade. The ponies of Ponyville are jaw dropped at his new form and Joe grabs the handle and slashes it at the Joker Undead who is also shocked, the slash is powerful enough to stun the Undead for a while and Joe inserts one more card for a final attack.

=FINAL ATTACK RIDE: B-B-BLADE!=

Blade’s Blade then charges with huge amount of electricity, creating a blue aura on the blade of the sword and Joe slashes the weapon at the Joker Undead, who explodes in the process and Joe toss the Blade’s blade up in the air which cause it to turn back into Blade’s rider form, as he landed on his feet, he barely manages to hold his balance and falls with the blue hologram passes through him to cancel his transformation, he then looks at Joe as he finally show a smile at him. But as they about to greet each other the Joker Undead turns back into Josepher and caught their attentions for his last words.

“Someday, I will surpass you ‘old friend’” Josepher said in a gentle tone instead of a maniac evil villain’s way as a dimensional barrier engulfs him and an explosion sound can be heard, but the barrier disappears before leaving any signs of the explosion.

In the evening, the ponies and the two riders help to repair the town, Blade then looks at Joe and sigh “Look man, I’m sorry for everything I said earlier, I didn’t realized how important friendship actually is and how much great of a character these Ponies are. I just judge a book by its covered.” Blade said in a frown face.

“AWW, it’s alright, everypony can be scared and shy when they saw something that they don’t understand!” Pinkie said as she jumps up behind Blade and hugged him. Blade smiles and everypony smiles back at him.
“It’s alright darling there are no harsh feelings, besides you’re King Form makes an outstanding appearance!” Rarity said with glamorous of Blade’s King Form design.

“By the way, what’s your name?” Joe asked.

Blade looks at all of them and said “Marco, Marco Roberto” Joan said. Joe guest was right “So you are Italian!” Joe said as they shared a laugh.

Joe then notice another thing “By the way, how did you know about the Kamen Rider Franchise anyways?” Joe asks.

Marco then looked down and said “Joshepher was the one who brought me into it.” Marco said, Joe said “Oh” feeling regret for asking that question.

“But like she said, no harsh feelings” Marco said, Joe then introduce the main 6 to Marco, after that Marco remembers another important thing “Oh I almost forgot something!”

Joe and the main 6 hears him out “While I’m in the void, Kenzaki said that once the threat stops invading Equestria, then we can all go back home!” Marco said in excitement. Joe then cheers at the news as when the time comes when they all defeated the threat, they can go home. But Joe also realized about leaving Equestria and their new friends behind as he turns sadly and looked at them.

“It’s alright Joe, your families and love one’s are more important now, besides we have plenty of friends for us” Twilight said to spare his feelings.

Joe then looks saw a small flash of light nearby and ran towards it, when he came back, Marco and the six are surprised to see what he have found, Marco’s Rouzer Absorber and Tank the Tortoise. “It’s a coincidence that the Rouzer Absorber was landed to where Tank is hibernating.”Joe said with a small giggle as he holds them.

“Tank! You’re awake!” Rainbow said with joyfulness as she picked him up and hugged Tank and the rest of them share a joyful laugh as the day ends.