• Published 22nd Sep 2016
  • 2,315 Views, 17 Comments

The World Of Equestria - ANDIE



A man who's a fan of MLP and Kamen Rider had send to Equestria by the original Kamen Rider Decade to protect it from monsters from the Rider Universe as the new Kamen Rider Decade, soon he discovers he's not the only Rider in Equestria.

  • ...
9
 17
 2,315

Chapter 4: Appearances

In the morning everyone is enjoying their daily basics, Twilight is waiting for Celestia’s response, Spike clean up the dining table and Joe is still in his room starring at his Decadriver and tried to figure out what Tsukasa was trying to tell him, suddenly they both heard a sound of a chariot landed outside of the castle, they got to the foyer they saw Celestia entering the castle.

“Princess Celestia!” Twilight cheerfully said as she ran up to her and Joe was left baffle to actually witnessing the princess in real life.

“Twilight Sparkle, my former student I’m glad that you’re alright. I’ve read your letter from yesterday and I got worried.” Celestia said.

“Were all alright Princess, thanks to our new friend here.” Twilight said, pointing at Joe. In respond he waves at Celestia. Celestia is confused to see Joe’s appearance but grateful at the same time, she then pursues to him

“If Twilight said that you’re the one who saved her and her friends, than I’m more than grateful” Celestia said as she pursued to Joe. Joe then kneels down to bow.

“It’s an honor Princess Celestia” Joe informed her.

Celestia giggles a bit and asked a few questions “You’re welcome young one, but who are you, why are you here in Equestria?”

“My name is Joe, I’m a human, like the ones from the alternate world where Sunset Shimmer lives. But I’m a human from a different dimension. And I came here because someone informs me to come here to protect Equestria.” Joe tries to answer her questions.

“Really, who?” Celestia respond.

Joe tries to answer “A guy named Tsukasa, the original Kamen Rider Decade”. Celestia was confused with the term.

“Kamen…Rider, perhaps you could explain?” Celestia said

“Kamen Riders are heroic warriors that fight evil monsters to protect peace and harmony that came from my world. Similar to the Power Ponies here and Twilight and her friends” Joe answered.

“Evil monsters? Like the one that attacked Ponyville yesterday?” Celestia asked.

“Correct. And from my world, there called Kaijins, but they were supposed to be made up stories .” Joe explained.

“That’s a very interesting topic young one, but I’m still wondered how you were able to stop the monster.” Celestia said.

“Well he send me here to be this world’s Kamen Rider Decade and I could show you it if you want to.” Joe said. Celestia thought for a moment before nodding in agreement.

“Alright then” Joe gives an approval as he take out his Decadriver and places it on his waist, causing a metal strap to appear and the rider booker on the belts left side as he took out a card from the booker to do the same thing.

“Henshin” he said before he insert the card in the driver and press the handles.

=KAMEN RIDE: DECADE=

Moments later he transformed into Kamen Rider Decade, which cause Celestia to jaw dropped.

“This is Kamen Rider Decade” Joe said. Celestia stares at him in with awe of his Rider Form.

“But how does it work?” Celestia said in confusion.

“Well, the belt I’m wearing is my transformation item and the case on my left side is to hold my cards which are the source of Decade’s powers”. He said as Joe opened the case and reveals his attack ride cards. Joe then turns back to normal and Celestia is still dumbfounded.

“If what you’re saying is true, then you’re more than welcome to help us.” Celestia said and Joe smiles.

“More importantly, yesterday some of the ponies in Cantherlot said that they witness something that is similar to the monster that you defeated.” Celestia said. Joe, Twilight and Spike are wide eyed.

“What!? Celestia, did any pony got hurt!?” Twilight ask.

“Yes, some of those monsters are really strong, even my elite guards barely managed to hold some of them. Luckily my magic was enough to hold off some of them away, but I don’t know if it will be enough.” Celestia said in a sight of concern.

“Don’t worry Princess, I’ll come and stopped them immediately.” Joe said.

“Are you sure? There really dangerous.” Celestia said.

“Don’t worry, I know what to do.” Joe said as he gives a reassuring nod.

“I’ll get my friends to come to help us; I’ll be back as soon as I can!” Twilight said as she flies of while Celestia, Joe and Spike are waiting. She came back with the rest of the main six and they all headed to Canterlot. Celestia ride on her chariot while the rest of them taken the train with them are the only one in the train. Suddenly when the train begins to enter the outskirts of Canterlot, a Royal Guard appears and stops the train.

"Sorry every pony, it seems that the station in Canterlot is closed to a series of monster attacks!" The Guard said.

"What? now what do we do?" Rainbow said and seconds later Celestia fly towards the train and the Guard immediately on his pose.

"Don't worry, let my former student and her friends enter, they can help." Celestia demands and the Guard nod as he let the train conductor activates the train. When they arrived, they are more than horrified to view what is occurring, multiple Grongi monsters are beginning to terrorize the Capitol, every pony ran and hide for their lives as the town is infested with the tribal monsters.

“Princess Celestia, are those the monsters you mentioned?” Twilight asks and she nodded.

“Yes, but I never thought that there were this many of them!” Celestia said in fright. Luna then flies towards them with a pressing facial feature.

“Sister, while you were gone, these monsters keep piling up out of nowhere!” Luna said as she blasts a magical aura at one of them, few sparks came out from their body, but they were little harm.

Joe ran up to the monsters, placing his driver and held out his card “Henshin!” He yells.

= KAMEN RIDE: DECADE! =

Joe transforms and Luna is now wide eye at this turn of event.

“We’ll talk about this later sister.” Celestia said to Luna and Joe begins to fight the Grongi army, he was able to hold off some of the Grongi, but more beginning to pile up.

=ATTACK RIDE: BLAST=

His case changed again, this time a gun like form and tried to shoot the Grongi that are harming the ponies. The Main Six came to bring the ponies to safe grounds, but more Grongi begins to charge at him. Joe inserted another card.

=ATTACK RIDE: SLASH=

His case changed into a sword again and slashing the Grongi that are surrounding him. Only to cause more Grongie’s to surround him. Celestia, Luna and Twilight tried to blast at the monstrous tribe with their magic to help Joe. Joe pursued as he desperately insert another card in the driver.

=ATTACK RIDE: ILLUSION=

Then two more Decades came out of nowhere and started to slash the Grongie’s with their sword which cause the main six and the Princesses to be baffled. The three Decades handle most of the Grongi. But more Grongi showed up and headed to the Princesses and the Mane 6 and Spike. Joe saw this and tried to save them, but were been pushed back by more Grongie’s.

“How are they that powerful?” Celestia said in an unnerving tone as she and Luna tried to blast more magic at it. The Grongi surrounds the Princesses and the Six.

“This is too dreadful for my completion!” Rarity overly panicked and tried to run away from the monsters as fast as possible, but one of the Grongi blocked her path and grabs her by the throat, lifting her up and choking her.

“RARITY!!!” All of them yelled in horror as the Six tried to save her, but more Grongie’s surrounds them. Rarity tries to get it of her with her hoof, but also realized in fear that the monster will be the last thing she will see as she let her hoof go in a lifeless motion. As if there is no hoped at all, a young man who looks a year younger than Joe jumped up and kicked the Grongi and grabbed Rarity and placed her safely on the ground. Rarity slowly opened her eye to see the figure that saved her, he’s a human similar to Joe, but have shorter hair and wearing a red jacket.

“Are you alright miss Rarity?” he said in a hint of worrieness.

Rarity nodded and answered “Yes, I’m alright. Thank you for saving mister…?” as Rarity tried to thank him as he stood up tall and gives an angry stared at the Grongi. He then placed two of his hands aside on his waist, causing a belt to appear.

The belt is a grey metal like design and have two large circles attached to the side of the belt, it also has multi color square like buttons on the middle of the belt. The most distinct feature is the big red circle on the middle of the buckle.

Joe saw the belt and immediately recognized it “Wait, is that a- !?” But before he could say anything, the man stretch is right hand out on the left side with his thumb and two of his fingers stretch and having his left hand on top of the belt, he then yelled out the same word that Joe said when transformed.

“Henshin” the young man yelled as his right hand moved further to the right and his left hand reached to the left side of the belt. He then has both of his hands reached and presses a button on the left side of the belt, after that a flash of light appears over him as an armor about to be formed around him. When the light dissipates it reveals the armor. The armor has two red knee caps with gold lining around it with a gold band on his ankle; it also has two red vambraces with a gold trim. The most stunning feature is his chest and shoulder piece is red and his masked is more bugs like in appearance, having an insect like mouth piece, red compound eyes and a pair of gold horns.

The figure starts a fighting pose as he said his name. “My name is Mark Josepha, but you can call me, Kamen Rider Kuuga”.

The Six, Spike and the Princesses stared at him in awe. “Kamen Rider Kuuga?” Twilight lifted an eyebrow.

“Kuuga!!!” One of the Grongi yelled which cause all of them to stare at him. Mark then charged at the Grongi, giving them a punch and kicked, aiding Joe in his fight. Leaving Joe an odd face, but was covered by his masked. Mark then did the same posed when he transformed only this time, he said in a different phrase.

Chou Henshin” as he pressed the same button. He then changed to a slimmer blue armor and every red part of the body now changed to blue, even the eyes and the red circle on the belt, he’s ascend to Dragon Form. He then grabs a nearby pole which turned it into a long blue pole that he uses it to whack the Grongie’s.

Chou Henshin” He announce, this time he is wearing a more bulky purple armor with two larger purple shoulder pads, Kuuga is now in his Titan Form. The staff then turns into a sword and used to slash more Grongi. Because of his aid, most of the Grongi are destroyed, leaving only one Bee Grongi, it begins to retreat by flying away, but Mark had other plans.

Chou Henshin” This time, his armor is now green and has one left shoulder pad; he’s in Pegasus Form. Joe recognized the form and throws his Booker in gun mode at Kuuga.

Thanks, I’ll return it!” He said as the gun turns into a bow like weapon, he then aims the bow cautiously at the flying Grongi, he made a direct hit at it and the creature explodes. The two turns back to normal and Joe pursued to the man

“Wow, that a battle thanks Kuuga” said Joe. “You’re welcome Decade, but you can call me Mark” said Mark in response and Joe respond back.

“and you could call me Joe” as they shared a laugh. The six, princesses and Spike reached to them with their astonished faces.

“THAT WAS AWESOME!!!” Rainbow Dash yelled out and flying around them with her wing now healed.

“It’s nothing Rainbow” said Mark, Joe then noticed that Mark knows Rarity and Rainbow.

“Wait you knew about them, does that mean you’re a Brony like me?” Joe asked.

“Well I started to watch the show a few months ago, I managed to catch up to season 5” Mark answered. They shared a laugh as Celestia and Luna walk up to them.

“Thank you very much for saving my subjects and all of Cantherlot.” Celestia greeted and the two nodded.

“It’s no problem.” Mark said

“How about we went in to the castle, we have some questions for you.” Joe said

“Alright.” Mark said and they both head to the castle. In the throne room Mark explains everything to the group.

“When I was back on my world, I bought the belt from a toy store a few days ago and bought my own Kuuga costume, but suddenly it glow brightly and a few moments later, I’m in a void similar to where Twilight became an Alicorn, then Godai Yusuke the original Kamen Rider Kuuga appears and he said that I must use his powers to protect Equestria.” Mark pause to take a breath before he continues.

“And then another glowing light blinded me and the next thing I knew is that I woke up on the outskirts of Cantherlot. At first I thought it was a theme park, but when I got closer, I realized that this is all real, ponies’ are in the capitol. I sit in one spot, thinking if all of this real and then suddenly I felt the belt on by waist and I saw it, when I press it, I turn into Kuuga.” Mark finishes his explanation and Joe suddenly shook him.

“Yusuke sends you to a void and tells you to protect Equestria!? Dude, that’s the exact same thing happened to me! I just came back from a convention and when I came to my hotel room, my Decadriver suddenly glows and Tsukasa was talking to me in the same void. Then I was send near to the Everfree Forest and that’s when Twilight found me and takes me to the hospital!” Joe explains and Mark is also in shock.

“What in the hay y’all discussing about?” Applejack questioned.

“Oh, you see a man named Yusuke, the original Kamen Rider Kuuga sends Mark here similar to how Tsukasa, the original Kamen Rider Decade sends me here to protect Equestria!” Joe said.

“Wait, does that mean were going to see more of your kind!?” Twilight said.

“Yeepeeh! How many of you are going to come here! I’ll make a super duper party for all of you super duper heroes!”Pinkie said in amazed.

“We can’t really give you the exact amount of all Kamen Riders in our world, but I would speculate that eight main riders will come here.”Joe said.

“Think about it, it’s the same as how you six and Spike are the main characters in the story from our world.” Mark said. They all gave an “OOOHHH” in realization.

“Hey, I just noticed something; both of your powers are kind of different somehow?” Spike wonders.

“That’s because Kuuga is a Kamen Rider date back in ancient times, his source of power is a mystical stone on his belt called an Amadum.” Joe said. Mark stands up and does the same pose as the original Kuuga to make his belt appear. The ponies are amazed at the appearance.

“My belt was created by highly advanced technology, while his is created in Ancient History dated back around hundreds of years.” Joe said.

“But that was just a story, in our world, they were originally just toys.”

“Maybe they use their powers to turn it into an actual thing for us to use it.” Mark said his theory.

“Well either way I am hopping that our answers will arise soon.” Twilight said.

“You two are more than happy to stay here to get some rest.” Celestia suggest and the two nodded.

“Yeah, that fight did leave us some pain; we need to get some rest.” Joe said as everyone agrees to stay in Canterlot for one night. Somewhere in the caves of Cantherlot tower, strange languages can be heard from within the deepest parts of the cave.

Translation:

“I can’t believed that Kuuga is now here!” one being said.

“Not to mention that there is another being which look similar to him who is now supporting him.” a second being said.

“We need to take over this world quickly before our deadline. Even if we send the Go group, the chances of them being defeated are likely” the first being said.

“This means that there is only one solution. We all need to charge at them by force!” The second being said as the light begins to reveal their identity, the two beings appears to be Grongi like with several more Grongies with them.

In the next morning, Joe and Mark both wake up and head down to the kitchen for breakfast, but before they even arrived, they heard several explosions and screams outside, when they got out they saw dozens of Grongi’s terrorizing the ponies, the main six and the princesses tried to fight them of and getting everypony to safety, but with little progress.

“Everypony are you all alright!?” Joe asks.

“Were fine now that you guys are here!” Rainbow said.

“Joe! Just how many of these dreadful things are there!?” Rarity questioned.

“If my memories are correct, then there should be around two hundred of them.” Mark said.

“WHAT!?” Everypony yells in shock and Rarity does her usual dramatic faint.

“Don’t worry, we know what to do!” Joe said as he and Mark are doing their usual pose.

“Henshin!” They yelled. Mark presses the button on the left side of his belt and Joe inserts his card into his belt. The two transform and charged at the tribal monsters. Joe turns his booker into sword mode again and starts to slash them.

Chou Henshin! ” Mark said and turns into his Dragon form and picks up a nearby branch which turns into his dragon pole, but suddenly yellow electricity charges his body and his weapon, the belt’s core now became gold and he gain a more blue design with some gold trimmings and his pole now has two blades on each side, this form is known as Rising Dragon. With it, he easily slashes and destroys some of the Grongi. He then saw three midair Grongies flying towards some of the civilians, he quickly reacts.

Chou Henshin! ” He said and turns into his Pegasus form, Joe saw this and throws his booker/gun, Mark catches it and turns it into his bowgun and then yellow electricity charges his body again, giving the armor a more green color that has gold trimmings and his bow now had a harpoon like design, he is now Rising Pegasus. Mark aims at the flying Grongies and fires three energy arrows at each of them and destroys them, he then returns the booker to Joe and changes one more time.

Chou Henshin! ” He announce and turns into his Titan form, he grabs the same stick and turn it into his sword, again the electricity surges through him, giving him a more purple color and some gold trimmings and his sword now had a long sharp gold point and he easily destroys several more Grongies with the sword.

As a few last Grongies left and Mark ascends back into his Mighty Form, but when he changed into his base form, gold electricity surges through him as this armor form also begin to had gold trimmings and electricity constantly charging at his right leg, suddenly a golden anklet appears from electric energy and his belt core now had a more gold trimming. He then takes a surfing pose as he's about to initiate his final attack.

“Dude Wait!” Joe interrupts but was too late. Mark run towards the remain group of Grongie’s and jumps up high and deliver a powerful kick, which cause them to stumble back and all of them explodes and everypony ran towards them.

“That was amazing!” Twilight said.

“Yeah, you gotta show me that again!” Rainbow said in excitement. But Joe was more than confused than excited.

“Um Mark, didn’t that kick supposed to annihilate us all?” Joe said and everypony sighs at him in confusion.

“Oh yeah, I almost forgot to tell you, Yusuke and the other Riders said that they used their powers and Equestrian magic to make my final attacks less destructive.” Mark said and Joe gives a sigh in relief.

“Um Joe, what are you talking about?” Twilight ask.

“Oh well the things is, when Kuuga uses his final rider kick in his golden form, it’s powers is powerful enough to demolish a hole entire block.” Joe answered and the ponies give a wide eye in concern.

“But don’t worry, it seems that the original Kuuga and his friends use their powers and some Equestrian magic to make it more stable to use.” Mark repeats and the ponies sigh in relief.

“But that’s still pretty cool!” Rainbow said and they shared their laugh.

As Joe and Mark are about to cancel their transformation a nearby explosion causes everyone to look. What Joe and Mark saw bring shivers down their spine. It was a Grongi, but this Grongi has a more dreadful aura than any other, its body is mostly white, wearing a plant like accessories, sharp shoulder pads and a cape, the most shocking that its face is similar to Kuuga, but having a more terrifying mouth and small blue eyes and his horned looked more crown like than Kuuga’s.

“Everypony run, he is the leader of all Grongie’s and the most dangerous Grongi of all, RUN!!!” Joe yelled for everypony and Spike to run away. Both Joe and Mark make a battle stand and let out a roar as they charged at it. They tried fighting the Leader, but its raw strength proven to be beyond than the two of them as the Grongi Leader throw both of them at a nearby wall. Mark then stood up, electricity surges his body again, and this time his armor becoming black and had another pair of anklet on his left foreleg, this form is known as Amazingly Mighty form.

But the end result is still the same, the fierce leader punch Mark in the chest causing him to fly back towards Joe, both it at another wall. The Leader then grabbed both of them on his hand and slams them on the floor and kicked both of them, their injuries forces them back to their civilian form.

As the Leader slaughters the two, the main six, princesses and Spike witnessed in terror, realizing that they can’t do anything to help, but Twilight tries to use her horn to create a magic barrier surrounds the Grongi Lord and charged at it.

“Twilight what are you doing!!??” Celestia yelled as the rest of them are shocked at her actions.

“I can’t just leave my friends in danger!” Twilight yelled as she charged at him, but the Leader easily breaks the barrier and saw that Twilight is the one who create it, the Leader then became furious as Twilight tried to blast her magic at him. Twilight then stepped back to her friends as the Leader pursues them.

“LEAVE THEM ALONE N-DAGUEGAE!!!” Joe yelled.

“Actually it’s N-Daguva-Zeba” Mark corrects Joe’s spelling.

“Whatever!” Joe responds in annoyance. When the Leader came to close for comfort, Celestia and Luna combine their magic and create an even more powerful magic barrier to protect them. But the Leader’s brutal strength causes it to crack. Mark’s could only think of one way to save Twilight and her friends and stopped the Grongi Leader.

“Joe, I’m going to try turning into Kuuga’s Ultimate Form!” Mark said to Joe. Causing Joe to have a nerve-racking face

“What!? Are you crazy, you may said that Yusuke and the other Riders get your power on control, but we not so sure if it’s enough to handle that kind of power!” Joe gives out a warning yell.

“Even if I don’t transformed, we’ll all be dead anyways, we don’t have any better options. And don’t worry I won’t go berserk, because I’m doing this to protect them which proves that I’ve had a kind heart and as long as I’m kind, I will be able to control the power. Besides, isn’t protecting others is what a true Kamen Rider would do?” Mark said with an encouraging speech.

“Alright, but don’t push too far okay?” Joe agrees with Mark’s idea. Mark stood up and gives thumbs up for approval. He close his eyes and took a deep breath, trying to concentrate all of the Amadam (read circle on the belt and Kuuga’s source of power) powers before he starts his pose and press the same button.

“Henshin!” He said as stood and did a pose, black smoke surrounds him and and electric charge surrounds him to form his armor. When N-Daguva-Zeba breaks the barrier, both Celestia and Luna collapsed, the princesses, the six and Spike all closed their eyes and give a group hug to prepare for the worst. But instead of feeling being hurt, Twilight and her friends heard a struggle and when they open their eyes, they don’t believed what’s in front of them.

Mark turned into Kuuga once more and grabs the Leader’s wrist, but Kuuga appears more menacing than before. The armor is completely black in color with multiple gold trim lines around his body. His legs now have a horn on each side and his arms now have two long black horns on his elbows each, his chest armor has a more dominant design and the shoulder pads have a horn like crest and his horns now have five pointed horns making it look more like a crown and his belt has a gold trim on the buckle.

“I...won’t... let you... take away others smiles!” Mark yelled as he gives a punch on the Leader’s face causing him to fly and hit a building. The Leader then yelled and charged at him, Joe pursued to Twilight and the gang, comforting them.

“Joe, what happened to him!?” Fluttershy asked in a mix of relief of being saved and horror of witnessing Mark’s new form.

“Mark turns into Kamen Rider Kuuga’s most powerful form, Ultimate Kuuga.” Joe answered as they all view the fight between the two titans. Both Mark and the leader punched at their jaws at the same time sideways, as the battle goes on, both the Leader and Mark felt fatigue but not before their finishing blow. Kuuga tries his Ultimate Kick at the Leader, the Leader manage to dodge it by step back , but not before Kuuga gives him a punch, breaking the Leader’s Amadam, causing the Leader to turn into his human form and fall back. Kuuga then fell down as he felt a sign of relief and changed back to normal. But the leader gives them a typical unsettling evil laugh.

“Do you really think you’ve stopped us? In case you haven’t notice, I’m not the only Grongi leader!!” said the Leader. Mark and Joe doesn’t quite get what he’s saying at first, but a few seconds later they all have a shocked looked before the Leader explodes. The group came by to them.

“Joe, what does he mean when he said that he’s not the only leader?” Twilight asked. As the two about to explain to them, another evil laugh is heard. Stepping out of the former leader’s explosion is a new Leader, this Grongi leader has a brown fur like skin, wearing long leather like tasset and rib like armor on his back and his face is more wolf like.

“Who is that!?” Applejack froze in fear.

“He is the Grongie’s Leader alternative counterpart, N-Gamio-Zeda” Mark answered. N-Gamio-Zeda calls out more Grongies and charged at the two. Mark is still weak from the fight, leaving Joe to turn into Decade and fight alone. The army of Grongi is too much for Joe to handle alone, especially after the previous fight. Joe struggles in the group hold and N-Gamio-Zeda lets out a loud roar, causing wave of energy that causes Joe to knock to the ground and turned back to normal.

“It’s useless to fight back; this world’s citizens are even greedier than humans, despite their belief of harmony and so called ‘friendship’. It will eventually leave them to arguments, disagreements and even war. Because they are weaklings, they only desire for more power. Their only purpose is to serve us Grongie’s !” N-Gamio-Zeda said.

But Joe stood up with a furious face. “You’re entirely wrong! These six ponies and Mark both put their lives on the line so no one else has to!!” Joe yells confidently.

“What?” the new Grongi leader got curious.

“Although they don’t look like much, they always willing to protect others, even if it means having to put themselves in a peril situation. Because they want to spread the magic of friendship for all that needs it!” The six, Princesses and even Mark looked at Joe and surprise of how he stood up to others.

“If their friendship protects this world, then Mark and I will protect theirs” Joe said as he points at them. “And did you know, it’s because their friends, they shared smiles to each other and they always have a great smile” as Joe looked at them, all of them smile to each other before the New Leader respond.

“Who do you think you are!?” The Leader asked. Joe then placed his Decadriver and takes out a card from his booker and holds it in front of the Leader.

“Just a passing through Kamen Rider.” Joe answered. The Grongi Leader gives a ‘huh’ while Mark has a though in mind ‘guess I’m not the only one who is similar to the original character’.

“ Remember that, Henshin!” he said as he turned into Decade once more.

= KAMEN RIDE: DECADE =

“I’m still weak, but I might have enough strength to fight a little longer” Mark said as he make his belt appear and doing his pose before transforming.

“Henshin” Mark yelled as he turned into Kuuga again. The two of them each fight a group of Grongi, as the Grongi number raised again Joe and Mark than stood back to back, moments later Joe’s booker opens by itself and three cards flew out, the three cards that used to be grey and blurry are now cleared and visible. Joe than insert one of the cards into the driver.

= FINAL FORM RIDE: KU-KU-KUUGA! =

Mark recognized the sound and the meaning “Oh no, I’m not going too turned into a giant metal beetle!” he said in ignorance.

“Well do you have any better ideas?” Joe replied. Mark realized that most of his powers drained of but also realized something else.

“Why can’t you turned into Kabuto and used Clock Up to beat them up?” Mark asked.

“Did you watched Kamen Rider Decade’s first episode? His rider cards are sealed; I’m having the same case. The only card that is available to use now is Kuuga’s” Joe answered Mark, in frustration Mark agrees.

“Fine, just make it quick!” Mark said as he turned his back at Joe.

“This might tickle a bit” Joe said as he place his hands on Marks back, causing his back to glow and revealed a shell like armor out of him as his head turned over his back, causing the rest of his body to turned into a metallic stag beetle like hovercraft, this is known as Kuuga Gouram.

All the Grongi were stunned, even the main six, princesses and Spike have shaken jaws.

“Let’s do this Mark” Joe said as he turned the Rider Booker in sword mode and hoped on the Stag beetle like hovercraft and they both charged at the Grongi army with Mark ramped them and Joe slash them with his sword. Kuuga Gouram flow Joe up high for Joe to slash at the Grongi leader and for the Kuuga Gouram to flew down and slammed the Leader on the ground. The leader stood up and absorbed all of the other Grongie’s and tries to fly away. But Kuuga Gouram managed to catch up to him and grab him with his pinchers and drag him back, Joe then placed one more card for a final attack.

= FINAL ATTACK RIDE: KU-KU-KUUGA! =

Joe then run on the walls of Celestia’s castle and performed a flying kick with his legs glow with a red aura similar to Kuuga’s finishing kick while Mark as Kuuga Gouram flies towards Joe with the Grongi Leader struggling in his pinchers. Joe’s kick the Leader, causing him to covered in fire and the Kuuga Gouram release him as he dropped the Leader hard on the ground. Kuuga Gouram changed back to Kuuga’s base formed and watched N-Gamio-Zeda defeat. Everypony witness them and having their minds blown as they proceed to the Grongi

“You should be ashamed of yourself you monster, you’ve hurt everypony!!” Twilight said with furry. Joe tries to calm her down

“Twilight calm down, he may be a Grongi, but treating him like this doesn’t make us any better than them, besides Grongie’s are used to be humans like us long ago. They just chose the wrong path.” Joe explains.

“And what is your path?” The Grongi asked.

“To keep fighting until this world is safe from a Kaijin’s influence” Joe answered to the leader.

“I could feel a light opened from the darkness Linto!” the leader’s last words before he explode. Everyone can finally show a sign of relief in the afternoon. But Twilight perks at its last words.

“What’s a Linto?” Twilight questions.

“Linto’s were a peaceful tribe of humans, they extinct long ago because of the Grongies, but their descendants live on.” Joe explains and as the two Riders turn back to normal.

“Now can we get something to eat? Its past morning and we haven’t had any breakfast!” Mark said in frustration and everyone gives a laugh and noon approaches.

“We couldn’t thank you enough Kamen Riders” Celestia said.

“We don’t know what we will return thou a favor” Luna said alongside.

“No need for it” Joe answered their question. “Seeing your happiness is the only prize that we need” Mark said to support Joe’s answer. Everypony cheered for the two of them.

“It’s been a very rough day; we need to get some rest.” Twilight explained.

“She’s right, all of those dreadful monsters made my mane and coat more filthy than usual!” Rarity said in discusses.

“Uh, Rarity you still look the same” Rainbow Dash commenting on her looks.

Rarity gives a discuss ‘huh’ and said “Well to the unfashionable one of course.”

“Same old Rarity” Applejack said and started to giggle along with everyone else. “Sorry again that we have to moved our party again Pinkie” said Joe.

“Nah, it’s alright, I’m planned to throw a party when we met all of you Riders.” said Pinkie with her cheerful personality.

“Well anyways, the Grongi leaders have been defeated, but I’ll stay at Canterlot, just in case if there are other threats here” Mark said his decision.

“Good to hear Mark” Joe said and they both did a high five. The six, Spike and Joe heads to the Train station and Mark waves goodbye one last time with Celestia and Luna by his side.

“Wow, I’ve glad that’s over” Fluttershy said with an adorable relief. “

“Yeah. I don’t know when I will ever feel that same excitement again” said Spike.

On their way back to Ponyville, Rainbow just remembered something back at the fight “Hey Joe, how did you turned Mark into a giant bug thing like that?” Rainbow said in curiosity.

“Yeah, what was that!?” Spike supports her point.

“Oh, I forgot to mentioned that Kamen Rider Decade not only has the ability to turned into other Kamen Riders and used their power, he also can turned them into powerful weapons that are an aspect to each of them, like Kuuga his aspect is a stag-beetle” Joe explains as he takes out the very card that turn Mark into Kuuga Gouram from his rider booker. "It's called a Final Form Ride." Joe said as they all give an "Oh" as in for realization.

Moments later Luna uses her magic to raise the moon. When Joe looked out of the window he a mysterious object that looks similar to a bat with gold like skin and red eyes which could be seen by the light of the moon, at first though he said ‘Kivat-bat the third?’ as Joe tries to look closer Twilight asked him a question.

“Joe, which Kamen Rider do you think we will meet next?” Twilight asked. Joe looked at her and tries to think of an answer.

“Well, I don’t know for sure but let’s just hoped that they all have good intensions.” Joe said.

Twilight smirked and looked out the window on a different side of the cart, when he takes a look at the window again. There’s nothing there, which gave him a conclusion ‘maybe it’s just my imagination’ Joe said as he looked at the six happily.